Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

Can someone people do some ISO analysis on Rhazh?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Creature »

M
i
s
l
y
n
c
h
w
a
s
p
r
o
d
d
e
d
Sigh
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Catching up. Been busy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 799, mozamis wrote:Was i wrong on both counts?
no

now vote Zach.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:06 pm

In post 612, DrumBeats wrote:Page 21
In post 501, Boonskiies wrote:I don't necessarily think mega is trash, but I feel like to accurately use it you need to be in the game with the person you are trying to meta. Familiarity over meta. You also have to be aware of people who are hyper aware of their meta, as that skews things. Also, if someone you know pretty well is in the game, and you roll scum, you have to actively play differently or mimick your town play, so I feel meta is limited in a sense. Experience with the player meta is better than just looking at the game, preferably multiple games with any said person. I tend not to care about meta arguments made by people of its based off of like...one game. Need to at least have seen both alignments in action.
Isn't this in direct conflict with your vote on me? You have placed a vote on me due to somebody else's meta - yet you discourage people from using meta unless they've seen both alignments of a person in action. Odd - but it could be bias on my part since I am your target.
In post 503, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 427, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 399, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 336, Gamma Emerald wrote:I looked up Creature's MD and modding history and the role would make sense, thing is, Tywin has been extremely scummy. Last time he was a cop he was rather passable as Town, enough so that he got nightkilled before he could claim.
Two things:

1. I didnt copy/paste my role. I paraphrased. So CptPicard: Absolutely ridiculous and classless to push for a modkill. This is how people end up hating each other and becoming toxic anytime they land in games together. Classless moves like that. You should be ashamed. Get your scum win the legitimate way, or replace out.

2. Gamma, you're scum here. The one completed cop game I have had was so long ago that idk what to say. I also wasn't lolwagoned by everyone that game on D1 either. So I didn6 need to claim. Tbh, I had checked you, because you looked so scummy it was insane. You've kept up that meta I see.

As for that game, I caught Grey!scum D1 with my normal reads. I got him lynched, and scum shot me N2 for it. Never had a wagon, because people didnt try to quicklynch Town PRs. People pay attention in smaller games.

Gamma is hoping I say something stupid beyond this, but I won't bother to elaborate. I will just

VOTE: Gamma

Trust me, he's scum. He is this obvious, which is why he builds his town meta to be as scummy as possible. It's his only way to win as scum. He rolled scum here. I just know. Watch and see.
Well you were wagoned because you are really scummy this game. What caused the difference? Sure I had a difference in gameplay from my first to second cop game, but not as wild as yours seems to be.
Also I was thinking of what mafia benefits arise from that role and here's what I thought of. They can claim innocents on their scumbuddies, guilty a town, and generally derail the town.
And I still want an explanation as to
why you were so obsessed with me being anti Town when you could check me.
I'm just hand waving you off, because you're playing this up in hopes I break rules. Stop trying to bait people and learn how to play scum legitimately.

Let me know when we can lynch Gamma. I'm promising he will flip scum. He has zero town motives in his entire iso. He's obvious scum based on his posts, votes, stances, and motivations. If I have to point it out quote by quote I will, but I'm guaranteeing gamma will flip scum.

Notice he has never scum hunted anyone except me, and still won't do anything but shade me? Even if he was literally so tunneled to disbelieve all logic and still believed I was scum, why wouldnt he look for scum buddies? Gamma isn't this dumb as town. He is as scum, because it's an act. I've played many games with gamma, and I know his town game by now. This is scum Gamma.

Wake me up when he gets the rope. Don't make me waste an investigation on him.
This is contradictory towards your post , in which you call meta trash when Sling uses it - yet you use it to push Gamma.

Also, you offered to point it out quote by quote why Gamma is scum - I would like to see this. When I ISO'd Gamma, I saw a mixed bag, but leaned town on him so I'd love to see what makes him obvious scum.
In post 504, Tywin Lannister wrote:When gamma flips scum on my investigation, I lose the ability. I'd rather check someone the rest of town aren't sure of. We can make a list of names for me to check, but I'm telling you that gamma is sure scum. I'd rather clear a scummy townie or find gamma's buddies than waste it on someone I'm 100% sure of.
In post 517, Tywin Lannister wrote:Read mozamis' ISO everyone and give any reason why he could be town.

Read his iso and tell me what you think.

I've played with town mozamis before, and he wasn't a useless fluff lurker. Scum were forced to push his lynch for it. He's not being town mozamis, and he's added to my lynch pool.

Gamma/mozamis are my two preferences.

Waffles looks like the town drunk. He doesn't think about what he's saying at any time, it's easy to SR him,and at some point, he's so scummy that idk if anyone would actually play that way as scum. Mulch said it best I think. So did Priscilla.
Adding Mozamis to my ISO list for after this.

This is still contradictory towards your earlier stance on meta. So what are your real thoughts on using meta to form reads in this game?
What a bunch of shit questions. This is what scum do. They look for little 'mistakes' to push and call it scummy/a SR. There's no rhyme or reason to point out what I said about meta. Either I'm the town cop with no cc, or I'm not. Case closed. Move along, except drum didn't. All game since my claim, he's been pushing the angle that I fake claimed. The fact is, he's reaching, hard, because he knows I'm dangerous to his scum team. His play is exactly what I did as scum in Timeshift mafia. Drumbeats is scum guys.

Drum: since you wanna whine about contradictions, as if that's ever AI and only happens to scum (wrong), let me explain so that you can try harder for more ways to fake your SRs.

Meta on good players is useless, because good players manipulate their own meta. Self meta is even worse and deserves a PL until people stop doing it. Meta as a reason to SR someone or TR someone without taking into account their current game play is shit. That being said, gamma is scum and I'm 100% on that, and you can take my meta comment out of that and I'd still say 100% he is scum. Obvious scum even. Kinda like you are. You seem to be defending your scum buddy, so thanks for the associative. You join the lynch pool and cop check list.

Also, since gamma won't get votes, let's place it on the scum who will.

VOTE: Drumbeats

If people want an in depth reason to why drum is scum and why I changed my read, I'll do it when I feel like it, but I give no fucks at the current moment. Drum is scum. He needs rope. He tries way too hard too. Pretty obvious.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can you TL;DR your reasons for Drum!scum?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:10 pm

Btw, mozamis improved drastically since I last read this thread. Solid TR.

Oh how reads change.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:14 pm

In post 715, Priscila wrote:
In post 623, Fykus wrote:What would you like me to do?
I'd like you to flesh out your read on DrumBeats. Your vote is there, and I'd like to see what you do with it.
Fykus is town.

Prescilla, why do you focus so much on the obvious townies? Maybe I'm wrong, but I see a pattern where you ask questions only on those who look the most town, while you ignore the scummy players and/or nulls. Is that just my imagination, or are you avoiding specific slots on purpose? Only scum would do that with their scum buddies (avoid them like the plague), so answer carefully.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:15 pm

In post 719, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 718, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: Cpt
I don't like any of his posts
VOTE: Why don't really like his posts.
Why is town.

Waffles is the town drunk.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:20 pm

I'd be happy to lynch CptPIcard too. Like really happy. CptPicard would be a good lynch for D1.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:21 pm

In post 746, Mulch wrote:Is there anyone that you guys would like me to do an ISO anslysis on/read? I told you this before but nobody answered :/ They take quite a bit of time so I would like some suggestions
Drumbeats, CptPicard, Priscilla
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:23 pm

In post 762, Zachstralkita wrote:Tywin, you're going to tell us who you're going on?
I have no idea what this means. Can you reword it?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:27 pm

In post 800, Mulch wrote:Can someone people do some ISO analysis on Rhazh?
He's town. Stop. Try ISOing scum, unless you're afraid to do that for your scum buddies?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 809, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'd be happy to lynch CptPIcard too. Like really happy. CptPicard would be a good lynch for D1.
WHY
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:39 pm

Feels to me like Mulch and Priscilla are the same in how they keep avoiding the scummy players and ask questions or ISO only obv townies. Is this my imagination, or what the actual fuck?

Like of all the people mulch ISO's (besides his gamma TR) are people that are town. He even calls them town, yet wtf is the point? ISO the scummy Ayers for once? If you won't even do that, at least check nulls like Dunn/Zach/etc. All mulch does is ISO the most obv townies possible (scum would do this too as a buddy tactic), ignore the scummy players, and then pretend he's a mediator every now and then between two arguing players. This guy may be scum.

Priscilla either posts vote counts or also finds the most obvious town players to ask questions about. She ignores scummy players on purpose it feels like. I cant figure out why she'd play this way as town, but I don't really SR her yet.

Pedit: cuz I said and cuz he's your scum buddy? Pretty obvious why. Read the thread
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm

Drum/gamma/CptPicard scum, maybe mulch and a few others as well. Depends how big the scum team is in larges. 5-6? Maybe a traitor or SK also? I guess we see after N1.

Anyway, saving this post to see how right/wrong I was post game. Heard it here first! Page 33 post... 815?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can you quote where you scumread CptPicard please?
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 811, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 762, Zachstralkita wrote:Tywin, you're going to tell us who you're going on?
I have no idea what this means. Can you reword it?
he wanted to know who you were going to cop and then retracted it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh btw Tywin
I'm giving you one more chance here:
Why did you complain about me being unreadable if you had the means to make it a non issue?
. I'm hoping you may have opened up a bit now.
<Embrace The Void>

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Mulch »

Tywin if you want me to ISO other people just say. I've done the 2 people you asked me to (Gamma and Moz) and then Fykus (who also asked me to). I'm not going to ISO 20 people in this game so you need to tell me and I will do it
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 810, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 746, Mulch wrote:Is there anyone that you guys would like me to do an ISO anslysis on/read? I told you this before but nobody answered :/ They take quite a bit of time so I would like some suggestions
Drumbeats, CptPicard, Priscilla
Ok. Coming up.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

ANd I will also do Rhazh because she is gutscum to me and I want to articulate why in some way
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Mulch »

BTW Tywin you are reading too much into specific "scummy" things that people do. There are no clear cut scummy things. It depends on the person and the game. I would look for intent and motiviation, and authenticity, over reasoning and logic when actually trying to guage if people are scum.

Take Drum for example, who I have been gut town reading all game: Every single one of his posts seems authentic and genuine, like he truly believes what he is saying. So what if he is pushing a minute detail on you? Is it plausable that he could truly feel this? That's part one.

Another example is why I am townreading you- mostly because of your motivation and intent. You calling me out for fenceitting is something that comes from a TOWNIE mindset- something that feels as if the intent is actually to catch scum.

Now look at Rhazh. HIs posts are very scummy to me because of the motivation and intent.

Can you look at him again with these things in mind to try and see what I see?
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 798, Fykus wrote:
In post 795, Priscila wrote:Fykus you have still refused to answer my questions. At this point, I am forced to think that it is because you cannot, and I do not believe that you would be incapable if you were innocent.
Sorry what were they again? A heap of stuff came up yesterday and i wasnt able to post anything substantitive
But I asked three days ago! :)

Here:
In post 716, Priscila wrote:Fykus:
In post 561, Priscila wrote:
In post 558, Fykus wrote:Ok so my feeling on drumbeats is centered around those "catch up" posts. Whenever someone does these it feels like the person is trying to "seem" like they're scum hunting but its all in the past and thus the conversations/interactions around them have ended and its useless information. Like, maybe its just a play style thing between me and him, but in my opinion its better to be seeking scum in the moment rather than trying to participate in a conversation that has already concluded. e.g all the speculation on tywin turned out to be useless because he eventually outed himself as a PR.
It's hard to explain, but maybe im just being stupid here? I like to be up to date with all available info before I start making a contribution. That way I'm not making reads based on a moment in the past, but I can make a read by going back and looking at those old conversations with the information I have now and maybe find something more to it than what I originally did.

Maybe I'm wrong with the read, since I tend to agree with all the things tywin has been posting this game.
Okay I think I understand you, but can you pinpoint a specific post as an example, and maybe highlight which parts of the post you feel show this?

Do you have any other scumreads?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 561, Priscila wrote:
In post 558, Fykus wrote:Ok so my feeling on drumbeats is centered around those "catch up" posts. Whenever someone does these it feels like the person is trying to "seem" like they're scum hunting but its all in the past and thus the conversations/interactions around them have ended and its useless information. Like, maybe its just a play style thing between me and him, but in my opinion its better to be seeking scum in the moment rather than trying to participate in a conversation that has already concluded. e.g all the speculation on tywin turned out to be useless because he eventually outed himself as a PR.
It's hard to explain, but maybe im just being stupid here? I like to be up to date with all available info before I start making a contribution. That way I'm not making reads based on a moment in the past, but I can make a read by going back and looking at those old conversations with the information I have now and maybe find something more to it than what I originally did.

Maybe I'm wrong with the read, since I tend to agree with all the things tywin has been posting this game.
Okay I think I understand you, but can you pinpoint a specific post as an example, and maybe highlight which parts of the post you feel show this?

Do you have any other scumreads?
I assume you mean this when you say I haven't answered your questions. Ok, so with drumbeats, no I can't pinpoint any specific posts that jump out at me as scummy. It's just the overall feel of his catch up posts. The only post I've liked of his would be .
As for scum reads give me a bit and ill make a list.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”