Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Priscila »

I have to go so I cannot talk now but if you like I can state my case on you later in the afternoon.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:31 am

Post by DrumBeats »

Page 29/30:
In post 724, Boonskiies wrote:Razh is pretty solid too.
Explain this read please. I'm getting the exact opposite from Rhazh
In post 739, SlingshotWaffles wrote:Read back through Moz's posts, and they look very scummy. I'd like for them to answer the questions I asked in my wall of quotes.
Also, VOTE: moz for now.
I get the town player with really bad logic from moz tbh. I hate most of Moz's reasoning, but the way he presents it feels genuine imo.
In post 746, Mulch wrote:Is there anyone that you guys would like me to do an ISO anslysis on/read? I told you this before but nobody answered :/ They take quite a bit of time so I would like some suggestions
I'd like to see one of Dunn and Rhazh from you. I've still got strong scumreads on them since I ISO'd them, but since everyone largely ignored those, maybe you would have better luck.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:43 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Townreading Zach after his last few posts.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 797, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 796, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 766, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 673, mozamis wrote:
In post 466, Mulch wrote:
In post 433, Gamma Emerald wrote:Priscila I cannot read your posts they're just too big
Relatable, it's a pain to go through it.
Completely agree, but a give away town tell. Scum dont want to stick out like Priscilla is doing, they want to blend in.
I can get down with this
itt only town can make big posts
Say what you fucking mean. Call me scum but don't dance around it.
Why are you scumreading me?
Why do you think I'm scum reading you?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 853, RhazhBash wrote:Townreading Zach after his last few posts.
Pathos and indignation is exceedingly easy to fake as scum. His appeal to "the gamestate" is hot air. Not a good basis for a townread.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:53 am

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 753, RhazhBash wrote:
In post 742, Fykus wrote:
In post 712, RhazhBash wrote:Fykus looks more like a weak link for scum to target than actual scum. 623 is a post from Fykus that shows he's just a weak player. I haven't seen him make any scum motivated actions, mainly because he doesn't look like he knows what actions to make at all. Nullread, not in agreement with the current SRs on him.

Caught up to that post.
Thanks i guess. But youre right. Large normals are new to me so im a bit standoffish atm.

Also VOTE: moz

Basically he only posted content after tywin called him out
This vote is enough for me to start scumreading you if moz flips town.

More pre flip associatives, Rhazh must know the alignments of these players before they flip. /sarcasm
And Rhazh strikes again. Setting up the second lynch is scummy as hell and you've done it twice today. I also don't like how that last line is designed to deter people from calling you out on this.
In post 756, RhazhBash wrote:
In post 754, Mulch wrote:That is extraodianrily scummy Rhazh. You know better than to do pre flip analysis, and if moz flips town you just gave yourself an excuse for voting him while seimeoustaneously shading another person.

Combined with my earlier gutread scum on you,

VOTE: Rhazh
What scum in their right mind would make that post after what I went through earlier? It's a vote I didn't like but not something I could be sure on until later, and you aren't giving any argument as to why I'm not town considering multiple possibilities for if moz is lynched.

Hey I'd like an order of WIFOM with a side of WIFOM and a diet WIFOM to drink please. Seriously though - if you have that argument at the ready, why wouldn't scum you make that post? You know that this defense is available to use (and it came very quickly), so the fact that you were called out for this earlier doesn't negate this. Also the bolded part about "multiple possibilities" is straight up false. You only considered one possibility afterwards - that if the lynch went wrong, Fykus should be scumread.
In post 759, Mulch wrote:
In post 756, RhazhBash wrote:
In post 754, Mulch wrote:That is extraodianrily scummy Rhazh. You know better than to do pre flip analysis, and if moz flips town you just gave yourself an excuse for voting him while seimeoustaneously shading another person.

Combined with my earlier gutread scum on you,

VOTE: Rhazh
What scum in their right mind would make that post after what I went through earlier?
It's a vote I didn't like but not something I could be sure on until later, and you aren't giving any argument as to why I'm not town considering
multiple possibilities
for if moz is lynched.
What did you go through earlier? And my arguement for why you are not town is that you are doing a classic scum setup of going for a mislynch (and I think Moz is easily mislynchable and has true intentions) and then ALREADY placing the blame on someone else.
He did this same setup early on the Gamma lynch - except instead of making it something like "if moz flips town, Fykus is scum" - he made it into a "We should policy lynch Gamma. Either Gamma is scum or one of his early voters is." as he was conveniently voter number 5 or 6.
In post 774, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 707, mozamis wrote:and Moz is there!
Rhash stills looks shit for his early vote, but Boonskies is almost certainly scum.
Read for no reason on Drum, and his posts are almost completely decoid fo scum hunting/analysis.

VOTE BOONSKIES

Like Nero and Boon both laughed at this but the bold isn't actually false lol
I definitely feel like I've seen some buddying between those two. I'm not sure it's blatant scum/scum buddying - because I feel that it would be too obvious for that right now. Looking at it, I get the vibe that Nero is actively trying to buddy with Boon, which makes it seem like it's maybe ScumNero trying to associate himself with TownBoon in my eyes. Which is odd imo, because if I was just going off of my reads of them it would be flipped, but their interactions don't make me think Boon is the scum of the pair.

Not caught up fully yet, but Rhazh is scummy as hell in my opinion. Please look over my ISO for my case on him and judge for yourself, but stop completely ignoring it.
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 3:06 am

Post by DrumBeats »

Page 32:
In post 780, Boonskiies wrote:I'm finding who I think is town to scum hunt.
This statement seems inconsistent with what I've seen from you. You opened up casing me for a gutread for most of your content and I've only seen one post about your townreads, which iirc was prodded but I might be wrong about that.
In post 783, Boonskiies wrote:Expected since you haven't played with me before. I have a thing I do where I gather thoughts like this, and then eventually I when I can get some thoughts together, I make a big, colorful, fun post with everyone on it.
Alright, if this is how you do it - I'll wait for the colorful reads list then. How long in the game do you usually take to do this/around when can we expect this?
In post 789, Nero Cain wrote:
you post this when you don't even understand why Boon and I are laughing at Moz. At least I think Boon is laughing for the same reason as me.
Here's another example of Nero purposefully associating himself with Boon. It could be nothing and I don't know about people's personal relationships here, but Nero seems to keep on driving the association between himself and Boon. This is a strategy I've seen from scum before because it provides a lot of different benefits for them. If said scum was lynched, people would likely look at the person they buddied as the next scum, giving the scumteam a mislynch. If the town member is the more vocal of the two (in this case Boon is), they will likely be the lynch victim first if people start casing them as a duo. Then if that happens people would doubt all the reasoning when one member of the pair flips town. Could be nothing, but I'm really wary of the way Nero is buddying Boon.
In post 797, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 796, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 766, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 673, mozamis wrote:
In post 466, Mulch wrote:
In post 433, Gamma Emerald wrote:Priscila I cannot read your posts they're just too big
Relatable, it's a pain to go through it.
Completely agree, but a give away town tell. Scum dont want to stick out like Priscilla is doing, they want to blend in.
I can get down with this
itt only town can make big posts
Say what you fucking mean. Call me scum but don't dance around it.
Why are you scumreading me?
You can question somebody's logic/actions without scumreading them.
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 3:32 am

Post by DrumBeats »

Page 33
In post 800, Mulch wrote:Can someone people do some ISO analysis on Rhazh?
I did one on , and I have a few more recent thoughts on .
In post 804, Tywin Lannister wrote:
What a bunch of shit questions. This is what scum do. They look for little 'mistakes' to push and call it scummy/a SR. There's no rhyme or reason to point out what I said about meta. Either I'm the town cop with no cc, or I'm not. Case closed. Move along, except drum didn't. All game since my claim, he's been pushing the angle that I fake claimed. The fact is, he's reaching, hard, because he knows I'm dangerous to his scum team. His play is exactly what I did as scum in Timeshift mafia. Drumbeats is scum guys.

Drum: since you wanna whine about contradictions, as if that's ever AI and only happens to scum (wrong), let me explain so that you can try harder for more ways to fake your SRs.

Meta on good players is useless, because good players manipulate their own meta. Self meta is even worse and deserves a PL until people stop doing it. Meta as a reason to SR someone or TR someone without taking into account their current game play is shit. That being said, gamma is scum and I'm 100% on that, and you can take my meta comment out of that and I'd still say 100% he is scum. Obvious scum even. Kinda like you are. You seem to be defending your scum buddy, so thanks for the associative. You join the lynch pool and cop check list.

Also, since gamma won't get votes, let's place it on the scum who will.

VOTE: Drumbeats

If people want an in depth reason to why drum is scum and why I changed my read, I'll do it when I feel like it, but I give no fucks at the current moment. Drum is scum. He needs rope. He tries way too hard too. Pretty obvious.
On the meta stuff
- It existed and I wanted answers about why. That simple. I even clarified later in the post that I did not want to push a lynch on you today, but you get so damn defensive anytime somebody questions you that you had to jump on it. Your clarification on the meta in this post after I asked makes more sense and explains where you're coming from. That's why I asked for it.

On your claim
- I haven't been pushing that your claim is fake all game. I considered it once in that post. Open my ISO and control F it if you want to search for it. Nero brought up the point and I commented that I wasn't ruling it out - but I would not like to look into it this early in the game (). The exact quote is "I agree - it is very possible that Tywin's claim is fake, but that's not something I'd like to push on Day 1."

On the underlined
- I think it's pretty clear what everybody who is "obvious scum" in your eyes have in common - they all questioned you at some point. All it took was me questioning a contradiction in your opinion about meta and agreeing that your claim could be fake and boom I jump to obvious scum in your eyes. You are such a frustrating player to play with right now, because I think you're town, but your reads are absolute shit imo because you are too busy tunneling into what people say about you and refuse to look at other interactions.
In post 812, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 800, Mulch wrote:Can someone people do some ISO analysis on Rhazh?
He's town. Stop. Try ISOing scum, unless you're afraid to do that for your scum buddies?
Typically when people ISO, they're looking for scum. If we already knew who they were why the hell wouldn't we just vote them rather than ISOing?
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 3:43 am

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 838, Fykus wrote:Well my original read on moz came from the fact that their ISO consisted of a heap of one lined posts which took all of 30 seconds to read the entirety of. Since then they post a little substance in and have started to participate a little more. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt that maybe they're like me and are just getting warmed up to the game before they jump right in and start making big accusations left and right, plus I feel that tywins read gives a little more credit since I'm kinda sheeping him a bit this game for the moment. Good enough to bump him up to a null instead of scum.

Also I thought this bit of zachs post was pretty good:
You see this, Drum? This is you letting him piggyback on bullshit.
But generally that whole post. Look carefully and maybe you'll see what I mean about it.
Honestly that quoted section was the part of that post that made me feel the worst about Zach, but I did like the rest of it.
In post 845, Priscila wrote:It's not in any particular order.

Innocent:
Gamma Emerald
WhyMafia
SlingshotWaffles
Dunnstral

PeregrineV
Tywin Lannister
Boonskiies

Fykus

To sort:
Mulch
TheYankeeReaper
mozamis
Rhazbash
Nero Cain
Wraith
CptPicard
Nosferatu

Evil:
DrumBeats

Zachstralkita
Mislynch
Can we get explanations on the underlined ones please? Also, what shifted me from "to sort" to "evil"?
In post 846, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 698, Nero Cain wrote:I have a sudden urge to

vote:Zach

TOWN TO ME!
:facepalm: :lol:

Priscila wrote:Nope! Thanks for talking with me! Is there anything you'd like to ask me?

unvote

vote: Zachstralkita

Fykus wrote:Ok, so basically all of his posts seem to be genuinely scumhunting by calling people out on their shit.
I mean, he's not wrong. Everything I've done has been me trying to find scum or town in some way.
If I'm going to be considered scum here I need to be told why by people substantively
. Or you know, don't tell me, tell everyone else, cause I can't get lynched without a case.
And I don't envision a case on me that doesn't consist of something either fabricated or reachy.

Maybe run through your "to sort" tier, Priscila. Not an expert but I'd say I'm an awful vote in this gamestate
I'm getting a mixed vibe from this post. I really like the bolded segment - as I'm feeling a similar frustration right now so it strikes me as genuine. The underlined segment bothers me, but this could just be meta from Zach. I feel like there have been a lot of instances here of Zach trying to tell us rather than show us that he is town/he would be a bad lynch because there is no reason he is scummy. Clearly none of us are going to see reasons why we are scummy, so we know your opinion on a lynch of yourself, so why state it so much. Again, it could be meta though, so I'm not sure.

Zach, could you link me to a town/scum game of yours?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 3:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 805, Gamma Emerald wrote:Drum!scum
Ryhming rocks.

Vote: Drumbeats
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 3:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 818, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh btw Tywin
I'm giving you one more chance here:
Why did you complain about me being unreadable if you had the means to make it a non issue?
. I'm hoping you may have opened up a bit now.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 3:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 848, Zachstralkita wrote:LOOK AT ALL THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE

Then you have me, a small leaf in the large normal typhoon. I'm trying to do stuff , but I can't do all the stuff with all the people here and have it be meaningful

So I've interacted selectively with people. From my ISO you can probably tell who I like and don't like for town and some general idea of who my scumreads are(As I recall I've only mentioned two explicitly). There's still a bunch of people I haven't said anything to. I haven't posted a reads list. I know what conclusion you're making, but I don't know what exactly you're doing it with or in what manner. I don't know how you thought I was the most sensible person to vote here.

Your other scumreads are Drum and Mislynch coincidentally I defended those rwo. Are you associating us?

the meaningfulness will be assessed by us. You just need to do stuff.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 3:52 am

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 725, Priscila wrote:20 players eligible to vote, 11 votes to lynch.

4 votes for DrumBeats (Boonskiies, Tywin Lannister, Fykus, PeregrineV)
2 vote for Zachstralkita (Nero Cain, Priscila)
2 vote for mozamis (RhazhBash, SlingshotWaffles)
2 votes for Boonskiies (Zachstralkita, mozamis)
2 vote for RhazhBash (DrumBeats, Mulch)
1 votes for SlingshotWaffles (TheYankeeReaper)
1 votes for Fykus (CptPicard)
1 votes for CptPicard (WhyMafia)
1 votes for Mulch (Mislynch)
1 vote for Priscila (Nosferatu)
1 vote for Nosferatu (Dunnstral)

Not Voting (2): Wraith, Gamma Emerald
I wanted to update this to see it since I've recently been targetted.

@Peregrine - Please explain the reasoning.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 3:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 863, DrumBeats wrote:

He made a rhyme- Drum Scum.

But seriously, your posts strike of overanalysis (especially for day1) and questions for the sake of questioning, because I haven't checked back, but I'm going to guess a follow-through rate of less than 10%, and closer to zero.

But, on the plus side, I kind of don't want to lynch you today because if you are scum, I think you'll create more associative tells than your scummates.

So where does that leave me?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 4:37 am

Post by DrumBeats »

Thanks for the response there.

Overanalysis is honestly just my playstyle - I like to wallpost on everything that strikes me as I read. The questions aren't for the sake of questioning, but for the sake of more information. The more information is there, the more we can look back on after we know a player's alignment to analyze the game. As for the lack of follow-up, not every question is a suspicion, and not every suspicion needs a vote. I'm asking the questions I would like answers to simply because I would like them answered. I'm pointing out all of my suspicions simply because I want people to consider them. Especially given that it seems likely for me to be an early target due to my posting style, I would like all of my thoughts to be out there in my ISO after I flip. I haven't followed any other suspicions with a vote beacause I can only vote one person and nobody is taking any of my suspicions seriously, so I'm remaining on the person I most suspect - Rhazh.

Dunn and Nero would be my two other preferred lynches as of now. Sling is somebody who I was scumreading earlier, but nothing they've done recently has caught my eye, so I'm not really sure where I stand on Sling. I'll look at Sling's newer stuff when I get back later today to decide there. Boon is another player I'm leaning scum on, but I want to give Boon time for his huge post he said would come sometime soon. Lynching him before that would rob us of the information - regardless of his alignment.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 862, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 848, Zachstralkita wrote:LOOK AT ALL THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE

Then you have me, a small leaf in the large normal typhoon. I'm trying to do stuff , but I can't do all the stuff with all the people here and have it be meaningful

So I've interacted selectively with people. From my ISO you can probably tell who I like and don't like for town and some general idea of who my scumreads are(As I recall I've only mentioned two explicitly). There's still a bunch of people I haven't said anything to. I haven't posted a reads list. I know what conclusion you're making, but I don't know what exactly you're doing it with or in what manner. I don't know how you thought I was the most sensible person to vote here.

Your other scumreads are Drum and Mislynch coincidentally I defended those rwo. Are you associating us?

the meaningfulness will be assessed by us. You just need to do stuff.
Ive been doing "stuff" just not "everything that can possibly be done"

When I say that I don't mean I've done nothing, I have a small amount of posts than should be warranted for the scale of the game but ALL of what I've spent my time doing is scumhunting or similar. I don't think you can say that for everyone?

Priscila wrote:Pathos and indignation is exceedingly easy to fake as scum..
What's not exceedingly easy is getting 11 votes on ya boy lmfaoo
Priscila wrote: His appeal to "the gamestate" is hot air. Not a good basis for a townread.
Well bullshit, you act like I'm using "gamestate" as a buzzword or something.

Super excited for your case later, I'll just be here drawing pentagrams in goat blood if you need me.

@Drum

Town: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69360

Scum: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=69849

Gl applying meta to me tho
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 860, PeregrineV wrote:
Ryhming rocks.

Ok actually fucking read. Do you scumread him?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 864, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 863, DrumBeats wrote:

He made a rhyme- Drum Scum.

But seriously, your posts strike of overanalysis (especially for day1) and questions for the sake of questioning, because I haven't checked back, but I'm going to guess a follow-through rate of less than 10%, and closer to zero.

But, on the plus side, I kind of don't want to lynch you today because if you are scum, I think you'll create more associative tells than your scummates.

So where does that leave me?
Okay thank you
Think that was actually the same reason Tywin gave. Am I correct in that?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 5:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 867, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 860, PeregrineV wrote:
Ryhming rocks.

Ok actually fucking read. Do you scumread him?
Is my vote on him?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 5:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 868, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay thank you
Think that was actually the same reason Tywin gave. Am I correct in that?
Close, but he had way more "meta is bad" in his post. But yes, very similar concepts.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Thanks. Still curious about why Tywin SRs CptPicard.
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not buddying Boon. WTF?!?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 859, DrumBeats wrote:
I feel like there have been a lot of instances here of Zach trying to tell us rather than show us that he is town/he would be a bad lynch because there is no reason he is scummy. Clearly none of us are going to see reasons why we are scummy, so we know your opinion on a lynch of yourself, so why state it so much. Again, it could be meta though, so I'm not sure
You're correct, no one's said why I'm scum (not a lot of people have addressed me in general) so me continuously swiping at thin air as I've been doing a little is unreasonable.
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 8:38 am

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

Ugh. I just got finished with finals, so I'm going to go and read back?
Did anyone say something to me that I should respond to promptly?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”