Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

Both the Gent and DannyBoy have become potentially acceptable lynches for me.
Drag too I'm thinking.
Mario and TwoFace can tentatively go dip their toes in the town pool.
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Dragnalus »

Had some decent sleep.
In post 90, TwoFace wrote:
In post 83, Dragnalus wrote:Also making a liar out of myself by viewing this thread again,
I guess that would be the 2nd time for those not counting, though your 1st lie is more egregious...
You mean when I said Mario I would vote if he answered my questions and then proceeded not to? Do you believe in LAL that much? I don't know why this is your biggest qualm, nor do I understand what else you particularly want from me.
In post 108, TwoFace wrote:Well to be fair he thinks scum doesn't want to be the center of attention and he was starting to become the center of attention right around the time he said he was going to "be around later to see hoe the thread develops" which to me basically says "I'm going to lurk and avoid interacting with people for a while"
You're egging it on at this point, I can't always commit to the thread. It's not good to clog it either and I believe only posting when you have something worthwhile to say is more sufficient than just making vague one-liners about things happening around you, though I will say some players can do this well, and in this instance I don't believe you're one of them. Why do you seem only focused on me so much? I'm pretty sure I'm the only person you've tried deliberating at this point. I understand that in your eyes, I am your scum-read but I don't feel it looks good when your priority is making puns and posts like #139 which was just "Hmm."
I'm driving the car, but I'm not the owner
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:14 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 151, Dragnalus wrote:You mean when I said Mario I would vote if he answered my questions and then proceeded not to? Do you believe in LAL that much?
Yes and
Absolutely yes
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:17 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I am deathtunneling Dragnalus until he completes his side of our agreement.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:17 am

Post by TwoFace »

And that hmm is huge. A player is refusing to answer my question. He's now my 2nd scum read after you.

I honestly don't understand why more people don't have an issue with it. Refusing to answer game related questions is very bad
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:20 am

Post by Dragnalus »

I am going to shoot the shit and say that if there's a world with Jordarrian and TwoFace and one of them being scum, it's not both. I don't feel TwoFace would provoke Jordarrian nor make unnecessary questions towards his hesitance and doubt in him as scum. If anyone feels this is a stretch feel free to speak up, but in my eyes I don't see why a partner would interact in this way with each other. Jordarrian on the other hand I vaguely like but only because he gives me a innocuous vibe in how he words things, and nothing more. I don't know why he lacks the confidence but I'm sure there's a reason that I would like to hear when he has the time.
Yes and
Absolutely yes
I find that hard to believe, really.
I am deathtunneling Dragnalus until he completes his side of our agreement.
I may vote soon!
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Dragnalus »

In post 154, TwoFace wrote:And that hmm is huge. A player is refusing to answer my question. He's now my 2nd scum read after you.

I honestly don't understand why more people don't have an issue with it. Refusing to answer game related questions is very bad
Some questions aren't very well thought out or are completely pointless to the person who is asking it, either because it's been answered before or it just doesn't seem beneficial for the other party. I think Jord just has cold feet and I feel you are overlooking that and only considering one perspective.
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Dragnalus »

TwoFace, how do you feel about the other players who have not been answering questions when asked, such as TrueGent? Why is Jord the only exception in your eyes?
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Dragnalus »

Actually, I take that back. I was catching up and saw TrueGent at least has the ability to somewhat answer questions, though something just generally bothers me about his playstyle, and the responses he made. I completely agree with Mush in that just voting because someone asks you to is not a sufficient answer. Regardless, it alludes to what I was saying earlier before, and I would still like your opinion about him in general.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:29 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 155, Dragnalus wrote:I find that hard to believe, really.
Which part?
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Dragnalus »

In post 159, TwoFace wrote:
Which part?
All of it. I think you're being petty about your read on me, especially when I clarified why I acted in the way I did towards Mario. I only made that post about saying that I would vote if he answered my questions to goad him into furthering our interaction. Is subtlety completely lost on you? That's a rhetorical question.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:33 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 156, Dragnalus wrote:
In post 154, TwoFace wrote:And that hmm is huge. A player is refusing to answer my question. He's now my 2nd scum read after you.

Some questions aren't very well thought out or are completely pointless to the person who is asking it, either because it's been answered before or it just doesn't seem beneficial for the other party. I think Jord just has cold feet and I feel you are overlooking that and only considering one perspective.
He said something I didn't agree with or understand.

I ask him to explain why he felt the way he felt

He refused.

If he's town he should be transparent. Refusing to answer a relevant question not once but twice raises red flags to me. It should raise flags to anyone else who is town.

My question wasn't about something stupid like yours were so he should have answered
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:35 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 157, Dragnalus wrote:TwoFace, how do you feel about the other players who have not been answering questions when asked, such as TrueGent? Why is Jord the only exception in your eyes?
Didn't realize others had. Jord is different cause he ignored mine and it was an attempt got him to explain himself and let me read him better. Refusing means he's hiding something
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:37 am

Post by Dragnalus »

In post 150, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Both the Gent and DannyBoy have become potentially acceptable lynches for me.
Drag too I'm thinking.
Mario and TwoFace can tentatively go dip their toes in the town pool.
I think Gent is potentially salvageable while I agree with DannyBoy being a good vote. The thing I am picking up most in this game especially is that a lot of players don't really have strong personalities nor playstyles, and I feel Gent's posting reaffirms that. I want to see what he does more before I cast judgment, though by the time you read this you should see why I disagree with TwoFace being town.
He said something I didn't agree with or understand.

I ask him to explain why he felt the way he felt

He refused.

If he's town he should be transparent. Refusing to answer a relevant question not once but twice raises red flags to me. It should raise flags to anyone else who is town.

My question wasn't about something stupid like yours were so he should have answered
Don't you think the way he reacted to even trying to state his opinion is telling in why he refused? I don't know why you are taking a holier than thou approach to this game if that's how you feel about people, mostly because your experience nor namesake really warrants it, and I'm sorry if that hurts your ego.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:49 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 160, Dragnalus wrote:
In post 159, TwoFace wrote:
Which part?
All of it. I think you're being petty about your read on me, especially when I clarified why I acted in the way I did towards Mario. I only made that post about saying that I would vote if he answered my questions to goad him into furthering our interaction. Is subtlety completely lost on you? That's a rhetorical question.
Well that's how I feel. I don't really care about why you did what you did, because the act itself wasn't townie. Your reason for it was weak anyway. I haven't see anything from you yet that makes me think you are town
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Dragnalus »

You can keep trying to bludgeon with me your opinion but at the end of the day you have to make your argument worthwhile.

If you want to chalk this up as OMGUS and tack it onto your list of why I'm scum #1, so be it, but you really haven't impressed me in the way you're going about this.

VOTE: TwoFace
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:54 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 163, Dragnalus wrote:The thing I am picking up most in this game especially is that a lot of players don't really have strong personalities nor playstyles, and I feel Gent's posting reaffirms that.
I don't get that at all, and even if I did it wouldn't make Gent's behavior acceptable to me on a town-scum scale.
In post 163, Dragnalus wrote:I want to see what he does more before I cast judgment, though by the time you read this you should see why I disagree with TwoFace being town.
Your disagreement with Two Face's stance is expressed as an opinion of optimal play and has no seeming bearing on calling his behavior scummy. At best you're suggesting he could be attacking wider, but his responses to that claim seem reasonable. While we're at it Ingeel has also ducked a question, and Face hasn't attacked that either - but it makes perfect sense because, especially early in the game when you're learning to connect names and avatars, it's super easy to miss something like a question dodge when it isn't addressed, and much easier to note them when they are specifically responded to with a refusal to answer/you're the one who asked the question. The cases he's raised tends to fall into the latter - easier to note issues, and as a core position 'people should be willing to answer questions about the game to help town solve the game' he's correct, they should - so to call it a scumtell seems perfectly fine, so literally all you've got is it might be scummy because he's applying it unevenly.

And if you think that, vote Ingeel.
And if not, I don't get the issue with me calling him town.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:56 am

Post by TwoFace »

My job isn't to impress you. It's to lynch scum which is what I'm trying to do.
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Dragnalus »

In post 167, TwoFace wrote:My job isn't to impress you. It's to lynch scum which is what I'm trying to do.
Sounds like something everyone in this game tries to do, and that includes pretending to do so. This is gonna go anywhere so if you wanna keep tunneling me so be it, I don't really mind it coming down to the wire between us if neither of our opinions change.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:03 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 168, Dragnalus wrote:
In post 167, TwoFace wrote:My job isn't to impress you. It's to lynch scum which is what I'm trying to do.
Sounds like something everyone in this game tries to do, and that includes pretending to do so. This is gonna go anywhere so if you wanna keep tunneling me so be it, I don't really mind it coming down to the wire between us if neither of our opinions change.
Well since I've been scum hunting and you haven't people know who's really pretending. I'm a tunnelr and I usually get my way so may as well go sign up for another game cause I don't see you making it past day 1
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Dragnalus »

In post 166, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 163, Dragnalus wrote:The thing I am picking up most in this game especially is that a lot of players don't really have strong personalities nor playstyles, and I feel Gent's posting reaffirms that.
I don't get that at all, and even if I did it wouldn't make Gent's behavior acceptable to me on a town-scum scale.
In post 163, Dragnalus wrote:I want to see what he does more before I cast judgment, though by the time you read this you should see why I disagree with TwoFace being town.
Your disagreement with Two Face's stance is expressed as an opinion of optimal play and has no seeming bearing on calling his behavior scummy.
At best you're suggesting he could be attacking wider, but his responses to that claim seem reasonable. While we're at it Ingeel has also ducked a question, and Face hasn't attacked that either - but it makes perfect sense because, especially early in the game when you're learning to connect names and avatars, it's super easy to miss something like a question dodge when it isn't addressed, and much easier to note them when they are specifically responded to with a refusal to answer/you're the one who asked the question. The cases he's raised tends to fall into the latter - easier to note issues, and as a core position 'people should be willing to answer questions about the game to help town solve the game' he's correct, they should - so to call it a scumtell seems perfectly fine, so literally all you've got is it might be scummy because he's applying it unevenly.

And if you think that, vote Ingeel.
And if not, I don't get the issue with me calling him town.
Not sure where you got that argument, I didn't even mention certain play being optimal and others not being. I think his posts have mostly either been indistinguishable fluff or hardheaded assurance in himself that doesn't really make a lot of sense to me. It's not the playstyle that sets me off, it is just the general uncooperative behavior and only focusing on
one
point instead of considering others. I'd like to think most town are open minded, even to a small extent. Funny enough, I think Ingeel is alright in my book, even if he fits into your assumption that I am only attacking TwoFace based on playstyle concern.
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Dragnalus »

In post 169, TwoFace wrote:
In post 168, Dragnalus wrote:
Well since I've been scum hunting and you haven't people know who's really pretending. I'm a tunnelr and I usually get my way so may as well go sign up for another game cause I don't see you making it past day 1
That is again a pretty general statement that anyone could make, including scum. Tell me - are you gonna keep this same opinion up all game until I am dead?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:09 am

Post by TwoFace »

So dragon basically scum reads me for my play style
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:11 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 171, Dragnalus wrote:That is again a pretty general statement that anyone could make, including scum. Tell me - are you gonna keep this same opinion up all game until I am dead?
Yes because my opinion is actually a pretty accurate interpretation of what's happened thus far.
Dragnalus
Dragnalus
Goon
Dragnalus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Dragnalus »

If that were the case I would've said that, or more importantly, I would be holding players like TrueGent or Mario to the same standard as you. I don't however because playstyles aren't always indicative and it's more about what's being siad and the content being produced, and in this case I've been pretty clear in how I don't like yours.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”