She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5350 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5349, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 5342, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 5313, Randomnamechange wrote:he lied about me not reacted to Hiraki. he lied about me not having scumreads.
while not an obvious lie, his overreaction and denial about smith was really weird and probs faked.
Seems like you are over reacting too.

@Math
Would you try and stop a random midget lynch?

I'm not opposed to a ram lynch, but im not all the way for it yet either.
When Ramicus and Priscilla are caught scum and majority wagons would I let you wagon a townread when you are a scumread of mine...Let me think about that. (Sarcastic tone lots of it)

(Loud yell) OF COURSE

--Math
Is this helping? No. Let's try to keep Gork sane.

~Titus
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5351 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Insomniacs »

<<Hugs to Gork>>

But seriously I don't know how to keep people sane or insane. I just answer questions as I see them.

I want to hug Gork end day.

--Math
A hydra of Narna and MathBlade!!
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5352 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Oh and lynch Ramicus and eat ice cream.

Although it probably would do weird things to my digestive system.

Meh still tasty.

--Math
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5353 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Gorkington »

why does ramcius as scum only keep me and insomniac as his two options for scum instead of pushing something actually feasible and compromising?
what exactly is the goal?
trash
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5354 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Breakup the townblock starting to form and not vote Priscilla.
He knows he is going down so providing useful reads at that point is not helpful to his team. He is in "I know I am dying mode".

--Math
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5355 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5353, Gorkington wrote:why does ramcius as scum only keep me and insomniac as his two options for scum instead of pushing something actually feasible and compromising?
Survival, no links to buddies. Refusal to play the game.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5356 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Titus »

Ridiculous reads only say lynch it harder. When Ramicus comes back with something decent, I'd reconsider but a VT claimer who spreads apathy needs to die.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5357 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Gorkington »

does ramcius as scum think he will have the influence to ruin people's townreads on us by just telling them that hes an easy lynch? does he think thats going to do anything other than make us want to lynch him even more? like. it just looks so bad and is such a terrible inoptimal move to make as scum here. and i get that scum can make bad decisions, but i just dont see a super plausible train of thought there.

p-edit: priscila's reads are more outlandish. ram's reads seem more like bad town omgus to me.
trash
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5358 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5329, Gamma Emerald wrote:No
I think his push on Math is actually scummy
We just can't seem to agree on him can we
that wasn't push at all, he's not on my scum list, but he's so confident that i will going flip scum that i couldn't resist to make a joke
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5359 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Alright
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5360 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

my scumreads atm are Tywin with Dave as a team, Master Vampire, Smith, Gork

Inso isn't on my list, but they can die for all i care, didn't noticed them being useful (i haven't read like half thread, so i might be wrong on this about their usefulness)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5361 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't really care for their use: they indicated something I believe is town.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5362 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Insomniacs »

Sorry for misreading you day one Gamma :(

*Sniff*

--The Mathy one
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5363 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 5360, Ramcius wrote:my scumreads atm are Tywin with Dave as a team, Master Vampire, Smith, Gork

Inso isn't on my list, but they can die for all i care, didn't noticed them being useful (i haven't read like half thread, so i might be wrong on this about their usefulness)
Lol am I being associated with Dave now too? Randommidget said it was with msmith. Oh. I see now. They both think this is the scum team. Hi Dave. Hi msmith. Hi MV. Hi Gork.

What's interesting is SQ could have investigated only a couple slots. One is MV. One is me. Maybe a couple others. So what ram and randommidget and players like this are saying is that they don't care that it came back inno, let's call anyone that could have been cleared as scum, because that sure is a townie move!

Honestly, ram is so full of shit that there's no way he's town. He needs to go.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5364 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5363, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 5360, Ramcius wrote:my scumreads atm are Tywin with Dave as a team, Master Vampire, Smith, Gork

Lol am I being associated with Dave now too? Randommidget said it was with msmith. Oh. I see now. They both think this is the scum team. Hi Dave. Hi msmith. Hi MV. Hi Gork.

What's interesting is SQ could have investigated only a couple slots. One is MV. One is me. Maybe a couple others. So what ram and randommidget and players like this are saying is that they don't care that it came back inno, let's call anyone that could have been cleared as scum, because that sure is a townie move!

good morning, sunshine, i was calling you and Dave, when you said he can't be scum, because loud modifier, and i remember we had some discussion on it, yet you pretend like i say it first time :D
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5365 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5357, Gorkington wrote:does ramcius as scum think he will have the influence to ruin people's townreads on us by just telling them that hes an easy lynch? does he think thats going to do anything other than make us want to lynch him even more? like. it just looks so bad and is such a terrible inoptimal move to make as scum here. and i get that scum can make bad decisions, but i just dont see a super plausible train of thought there.

p-edit: priscila's reads are more outlandish. ram's reads seem more like bad town omgus to me.
Well, we agree on what we're observing. We just label it differently.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5366 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 5354, Insomniacs wrote:Breakup the townblock starting to form and not vote Priscilla.
He knows he is going down so providing useful reads at that point is not helpful to his team. He is in "I know I am dying mode".

--Math
Were you the one who used this same argument to explain why scum!ram claims the sample role?
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5367 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 7:48 am

In post 5364, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5363, Tywin Lannister wrote:

good morning, sunshine, i was calling you and Dave, when you said he can't be scum, because loud modifier, and i remember we had some discussion on it, yet you pretend like i say it first time :D
Yeah, I remember that. Hello my baby, hello my my honey, hello my ragtime gal. So yeah, Dave has a loud modifier. I don't think scum are that stupid to send their loud player to kill SQ, unless the thinking was that SQ was a PGO, so they figured Dave was toast anyways.

So yeah, I think people aren't stupid. I think Dave could be scum, but with loud modifier, I doubt it. Regardless, your scum team sucks. Those are some shitty reads.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5368 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5367, Tywin Lannister wrote: Regardless, your scum team sucks. Those are some shitty reads.
wish i had one, i'm not as lucky as you

and i hear that often enough to keep my reads to myself, but as you probably noticed, people were demanding for my reads, so i posted them, as for them being on point or not, i will know soon, you will have to wait
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5369 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 5353, Gorkington wrote:why does ramcius as scum only keep me and insomniac as his two options for scum instead of pushing something actually feasible and compromising?
-he doesn't know how to do that convincingly, and might think calling you/insomniac scum looks like hunting.

-He might have slipped being non-red-scum and is genuinely bad at hunting the other team.

-He might really be the designated bus, and is taking one for the team.

Look at how hard it was to get him to articulate a read on me, and the level of thought that it had.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5370 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 5368, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5367, Tywin Lannister wrote: Regardless, your scum team sucks. Those are some shitty reads.

and i hear that often enough to keep my reads to myself, but as you probably noticed, people were demanding for my reads, so i posted them, as for them being on point or not, i will know soon, you will have to wait
Ram do you have a scum game for me to look at of yours? All I can find are town ones.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5371 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5370, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 5368, Ramcius wrote:

Ram do you have a scum game for me to look at of yours? All I can find are town ones.
not in here
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5372 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Who hasn't expressed an opinion on Ram? I'm willing to vote there, but only if I have a full gamut of stated positions to work with in the future. I view a lynch on him as only preferable to a no lynch, which makes it an information lynch, so let's maximize the information if we're going to go this route.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5373 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 8:22 am

Ram, who would you honestly push other than yourself, besides me? I'm not gonna push myself, sorry, and you think I'm just associated with everyone right?

So why no push on msmith, or dave, or MV, or whomever? Gork won't work, so I think you know better than that. Still, MV or dave or msmith are SR enough to maybe work, so why haven't you pushed them? Like at all?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5374 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5373, Tywin Lannister wrote:Ram, who would you honestly push other than yourself, besides me? I'm not gonna push myself, sorry, and you think I'm just associated with everyone right?

So why no push on msmith, or dave, or MV, or whomever? Gork won't work, so I think you know better than that. Still, MV or dave or msmith are SR enough to maybe work, so why haven't you pushed them? Like at all?
Because i wasn't interested that much in this game to go all out and push weak cases

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”