Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I see fro99er replaced mislynch

I wonder if this has any correlation with there being 500 posts in 48 hours

needless to say I'm not reading any of that except for boon's color chart

VOTE: mozamis

I wanted to give you more of a chance but looking at your iso here it's hard to imagine you as the same townie I saw earlier
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Fair enough on the point about the replacement limbo, and I just relooked at the posts, and I can see where I could have misinterpreted. I'm pretty sure there's a good amount of people scum reading Zach. I think I'd like to see mush voting Zach instead of just talking about it before I reassess that part much.

Tbh, you were one of the people on the list I did last, so I admit there could have been some of me being tired out.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@mush ^
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Where
This actually feels like mozamis could be town here
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
mush
mush
Goon
mush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by mush »

In post 1427, Boonskiies wrote:Fair enough on the point about the replacement limbo, and I just relooked at the posts, and I can see where I could have misinterpreted. I'm pretty sure there's a good amount of people scum reading Zach. I think I'd like to see mush voting Zach instead of just talking about it before I reassess that part much.

Tbh, you were one of the people on the list I did last, so I admit there could have been some of me being tired out.
am i still your second biggest scumread? it seems odd to backtrack on such a firm stance so quickly.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1429, Gamma Emerald wrote:Where
This actually feels like mozamis could be town here
Why do you think this? I'm curious as to why as there's a part of me that can kind of see it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1430, mush wrote:
In post 1427, Boonskiies wrote:Fair enough on the point about the replacement limbo, and I just relooked at the posts, and I can see where I could have misinterpreted. I'm pretty sure there's a good amount of people scum reading Zach. I think I'd like to see mush voting Zach instead of just talking about it before I reassess that part much.

am i still your second biggest scumread? it seems odd to backtrack on such a firm stance so quickly.

I think I'd put you above Moz in that case, due to me seeing where I mixed up the contradiction, and my read of you turning into a preflip association with Zach, so I'd rather go Zach than you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't think we should vote for Zach
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Rather I think we should just ignore him for a few day phases

There's a good amount of other very VIABLE LYNCHES available to us
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Why isn't he a viable lynch? I'm generally curious as to what thoughts are behind this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1416, Boonskiies wrote:
RazhBash
- So I initially thought this I was solidly town reading Razh, but like I said, I wasn't necessarily caught up, and was kind of stuck on Drum. I think I started town reading him when he stated that town reading is a viable strategy. He then went on to town read Zach. In the Waffles vs Frogger, which happened in that Firebringer game as well, I believe, as TvT. Waffles already stated his read on me earlier in the game, so I was a little taken aback from the "trying to force Sling to give a read on Boon".
I'm getting paranoid of being pocketed potentially by him.
I don't believe he's out and stated a read on me, though, so I'm in a weird spot. I feel like he's indirectly pocketing me, if that makes sense. What really ticks my tockers is him pushing Moz, yet then quotes a Fykus post, where Fykus voted Moz, stating that if Moz flips town, it is enough for him to go after Fykus. Man, that's rough, and makes me feel a little bit better about Moz. Also, he stated that he thinks the Drum wagon is entirely town driven, yet the people on it are myself, Fykus, Priscilla, and Peregrine. He just stated how he felt about Fykus, where he shouldn't be stating entirely town driven when Fykus is right there on it. This being stated, he also states town reads on Zach and Frogger, which seems like he's trying to buddy anyone he isn't setting up for a mislynch. I'll lean scum here.
Where was he trying to pocket you? Because he didn't mention you in a ctrl+f of his ISO until I tried to talk to him about you.

And when I asked him for a read on you, he didn't answer.

VOTE: rhazh
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1435, Boonskiies wrote:Why isn't he a viable lynch? I'm generally curious as to what thoughts are behind this.
He's pretty lynchbaity as town and I've fallen into this trap many times

I believe he becomes more readable later in the game in general
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I stated I felt he was indirectly pocketing me. I stated that I could add Razh to my possible town lists as well, and from there it felt like he was pseudo chainsawing defending me through his actions

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1437, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1435, Boonskiies wrote:Why isn't he a viable lynch? I'm generally curious as to what thoughts are behind this.

Thoughts on Tywin? This goes to people who interacted with Tywin in someway. There's a reason I brought up Tywin here after Zach to you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1439, Boonskiies wrote:There's a reason I brought up Tywin here after Zach to you.

I'll state this a bit later.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

He went from calling me probably town to naked voting me with his only reason being that I naked voted so he's probably scum I'd say

Also 1439 and 1440 look incredibly fake, why tip me off if you're town? Looks more like posturing and showing others you're doing something
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1438, Boonskiies wrote:I stated I felt he was indirectly pocketing me. I stated that I could add Razh to my possible town lists as well, and from there it felt like he was pseudo chainsawing defending me through his actions
Let's lynch him, since he's in your scum pile
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1437, Dunnstral wrote:

I'm with you. I have no interest in lynching Zach today
Heil King Froggo.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1441, Dunnstral wrote:He went from calling me probably town to naked voting me with his only reason being that I naked voted so he's probably scum I'd say

Also 1439 and 1440 look incredibly fake, why tip me off if you're town? Looks more like posturing and showing others you're doing something
In post 1440, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1439, Boonskiies wrote:There's a reason I brought up Tywin here after Zach to you.

I'll state this a bit later.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Boon, vote rhazh
Heil King Froggo.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1442, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1438, Boonskiies wrote:I stated I felt he was indirectly pocketing me. I stated that I could add Razh to my possible town lists as well, and from there it felt like he was pseudo chainsawing defending me through his actions
Let's lynch him, since he's in your scum pile
Yeah, I'll vote Razh a bit later. I'm still trying to figure out mush.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm happy with Dunn's responses for now, too.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1441, Dunnstral wrote:He went from calling me probably town to naked voting me with his only reason being that I naked voted so he's probably scum I'd say

Lol, you naked voted so I naked voted you back. Learn not to do scummy fucking shit like naked voting. Pretty simple.

Second, NO CC. Read it and weep scum.

Third, I can change my reads anytime I want. I'm not some shitter that keeps the same read all game. You do scummy shit and I'll SR you. Pretty simple. Act town and maybe I'll TR you.

Doesn't matter. I won't survive long, but I can see a bunch of people having no idea how to scum read people, no idea what is scummy and what isnt, no idea how to read anyone at all based on their meta... yeah, I have no faith in you guys. You'll lynch anyone decent and scum will NK the rest. Then the shitters will argue amongst themselves which one is scum, while leaving the actual scum to laugh at them. Par for the course.

Point is, the quality of players on MS dropped drastically over the years. Like really dropped. None of you even know what to define as scummy or not. It's really pathetic. Read the wiki and learn. There are guides for you guys out there. Good players wrote them years ago.

What I miss the most is the flash video that used to be up on the main page. When did they get rid of that? There was a flash tutorial too. It taught people how to play at least to a basic level. Nowadays, you're all from off-site, so bad habits galore.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 90, mozamis wrote:
In post 5, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'd like to open with a bit of theory discussion.
one scum down.

vote gamma
This is actually an okay vote. Compared to the other ones I'd seen this one shows clear principle (lynch setup speccers as they are likely scum)
In post 259, mozamis wrote:yeah early 180 from me. I'm much prefering Gamma, who is questioning, explaining himself and seems quite open, to most of the people on his wagon, who don't seem any of those things.
BUt then his read evolves, and it isn't a "easy wagon" read, which I feel is towny for some reason
In post 442, mozamis wrote:
In post 162, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Just annoys me
Nope, this isnt good enough, particularly from Dunn, who is a good player.
Pos.s cum.
While the read isn't that good I can see where he comes from. Dunnstral has enough experience with me to be able to sort me imo. This level of vote is rater poor.
In post 673, mozamis wrote:
In post 466, Mulch wrote:
In post 433, Gamma Emerald wrote:Priscila I cannot read your posts they're just too big
Relatable, it's a pain to go through it.
Completely agree, but a give away town tell. Scum dont want to stick out like Priscilla is doing, they want to blend in.
Affirms the points discussed while being constructive.
In post 701, mozamis wrote:I'm struggling on Waffles. He made that one self conscious post about being scummy. But apart from that I'm not really getting the waffle shate. Anyone got a decent case on him?
Feel scum would take a position rather than asking here.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”