mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 5:57 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1100, Zachstralkita wrote:I TR drumbeats, mulch, Slingshot, mozamis, Priscila, PereV and Fykus off the top of my head
so whats happened? I barely post and now i am your scumread wtf
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 5:59 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1649, Gamma Emerald wrote:LOLOL
I suspected Why of buddying me and that strengthens it
We shall see
If I was attempting to buddy you ... I don't think I would've unvoted almost instantly
Try again!
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 6:10 am

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 1645, mozamis wrote:
In post 1640, SlingshotWaffles wrote:(Opportunistic scum vote incoming)

Only reason I unvoted moz was because they were far from a lynch. Now that their lynch is actually possible...
VOTE: moz
self conscious scum? or just town wanting a lolz lynch? yeah good play...
why is there a wagon on me? boon and rhash on my wagon prob scum. evryone else i guess are town tho i dont really know.
fuck knows i am about 20 pages behind.
Or one of the first people to push you who unvoted because everyone ignored their posts and that lynch was getting nowhere, but now people are voting you so I revoted you.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Mulch »

My reads on Zach, Mush, and Nero. Again I don't have enough energy to do my "invididual posts" thing but I will at least do crude ones. I'm back baby

Zach:
Spoiler:
You start with mechanics talk, which is not ideal. I like how he immediately goes into things. His post on Twyin is logically wrong but has townie intentions, trying to think if scum would try to push a mislynch. Self reflection on why someone had them as scum before is townie too. He looks authentic when trying to catch people, like he believes what he is saying. Non authoratative word choice, which is bad. Your response to Nero voting him is a little worrying. One thing that bothers me a little is that he blatantly did not read my reads earlier...scum would be more likely to fake read my reads. Why is he townreading me? he seems to flow easily. His stuff seems like he is genuinely frustrated with his scumreads on him. His talking about the Rhazh and Moz wagons seem illogocal but not exactly AI. A wagon should not be defined as good or bad based on it's constituents.

Read: You seem to believe everything you are saying, aren't very logical but that makes you an easy target, but some weird points like not readingmy reads and the wagon stuff right now.
Slight Town

Mush:
Spoiler:
Right off the bat, has scumreads, but has literally the easist scumreads to pick on in the entire world. Is using non authoritative language with "idk IF I BELIEVE Tywin cop.." Wow, scumreads Picard too, the 3 most easy to wagon (not that they are bad, but its suspicious). Good read on Noseferatu. It's good that he scumreads me. 'also if this game does end up being multiball, i think nosferatu is 100% mafia." this is scummy if it ends up being multiball, ironically. I don't like how he is saying the meta talk is going ove rhis hiead, gives him an excuse not to talk. The post on WHymafia is REALLY weird. zzz I really like how you are pressuing Nos about fencitting but also dislike how you are saying activity=AI.

Read:
Slight Scum
, very aggresive but pushing on all the easy targets and some weird reasoning that lacks authenticity.

Nero Cain:
Spoiler:
Good push right in the beggining with scum being hesitatnt o vote. Addmitting you are lurking rings town. The weird mechanics talk on policy lynches is bad. Voting tywin is ez picking on an obnoxious town. "I think Tywin is still probs scum but I can understand not wanting to lynch a claimed cop." this is scummy. Very aggresive in opinions, has authority yet also has doubtcast language like "kinda.: Scumreading me is good. Voting zach is weird but I feel like scum would give a reason. Although do you have ANY reasons?

Read:
Slight Town,
your lack of caring what people says is townie af but I would like to actually see SOME reasons for why you are pushing Zach, and your doubtcast language is worrying
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Mulch »

We are up to page 67 :D
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 7:41 am

Post by RhazhBash »

I'm out sick from work so the V/LA is ending early.

The reason I wanted to know why Zach changed his stance on me was because he had me down as a strong SR when my wagon was starting and I was in a really bad spot, but it looked like he was lowering the intensity because of Pris and Tywin defending me. Tywin is most likely Town and if Pris is Town she'll probably be able to turn the wagon away from me. I'm not one to use refusal to answer questions as the base for a SR, but considering I already said his answer would help me develop my read on him when he refused to answer it looks really bad for him.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 7:43 am

Post by RhazhBash »

In case the post above doesn't make it obvious I'm SRing Zach now but I still want moz lynched.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Has ANYONE read my towncase on mozamis
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 7:47 am

In post 1657, Gamma Emerald wrote:Has ANYONE read my towncase on mozamis
Yeah, but it's not that good.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 7:48 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Your towncase on moz is shit. You're picking out a bunch of NAI things on moz and using them to call him town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Really? point them out then.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 8:14 am

Post by WhyMafia »

I have, but he's nullscum for me rn
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 8:24 am

Post by RhazhBash »

In post 768, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 714, RhazhBash wrote:VOTE: Moz

Take a shot whenever they call someone pos scum and finish your drink if I get called pos scum for this post.

I seriously doubt Moz as town would be making so many weak scumreads, and he would rather go for one or two solid reads. Having more weak reads seems like what scum would want so they know who they can push later.
I think it's more playstyle, just noting scummy things. Doesn't mean they SR them. People can townread players who make posts they see as scummy.
I'll start with this. Saying the pos scum accusations are part of his playstyle doesn't mean Town, it means NAI.
In post 1108, Gamma Emerald wrote:As for why I say hell no to lynching mozamis, I think he is town since his thoughts seem to be coming from a town POV, and I can see where he comes from
That's prob the case for most of my TRs here
This is one of the most empty defenses I've ever seen.

Responses to the big post are bolded.
In post 1449, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 90, mozamis wrote:
In post 5, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'd like to open with a bit of theory discussion.
one scum down.

vote gamma
This is actually an okay vote. Compared to the other ones I'd seen this one shows clear principle (lynch setup speccers as they are likely scum)

Not every single vote scum makes is going to look scummy. Saying moz is Town because of a single good vote is a good way to let scum coast to freelo.
In post 259, mozamis wrote:yeah early 180 from me. I'm much prefering Gamma, who is questioning, explaining himself and seems quite open, to most of the people on his wagon, who don't seem any of those things.
BUt then his read evolves, and it isn't a "easy wagon" read, which I feel is towny for some reason
In post 442, mozamis wrote:
In post 162, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Just annoys me
Nope, this isnt good enough, particularly from Dunn, who is a good player.
Pos.s cum.
While the read isn't that good I can see where he comes from. Dunnstral has enough experience with me to be able to sort me imo. This level of vote is rater poor.

This obviously isn't a serious vote. It's more of an insult and shouldn't be taken as an indication of alignment.
In post 673, mozamis wrote:
In post 466, Mulch wrote:
In post 433, Gamma Emerald wrote:Priscila I cannot read your posts they're just too big
Relatable, it's a pain to go through it.
Completely agree, but a give away town tell. Scum dont want to stick out like Priscilla is doing, they want to blend in.
Affirms the points discussed while being constructive.

With a post as generic as this?
In post 701, mozamis wrote:I'm struggling on Waffles. He made that one self conscious post about being scummy. But apart from that I'm not really getting the waffle shate. Anyone got a decent case on him?
Feel scum would take a position rather than asking here.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 8:25 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Wtf just happened to my BBcode?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1655, RhazhBash wrote:and if Pris is Town she'll probably be able to turn the wagon away from me.
Yuck.

VOTE: Rbash
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 8:35 am

Post by RhazhBash »

I'm gonna say this. I think Pris is Town but the read is being made with caution. If Pris is scum we probably won't catch her early. She's already established that she doesn't want me lynched and Zach's change in read intensity on me came around the time her and a few other people were getting the pressure off me.
mush
mush
Goon
mush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 9:26 am

Post by mush »

the moz wagon emerging so fast with 2 days left til deadline is all sorts of suspicious
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Dunnstral »

No it isn't
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 9:29 am

In post 1664, Titus wrote:
In post 1655, RhazhBash wrote:and if Pris is Town she'll probably be able to turn the wagon away from me.
Yuck.

You know what's actually yuck?

You being a bad replacement and not reading the game.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1668, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
Yuck.

That's NAI for her
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And that's not the shitty "lolNAI" she has indicated across several games in her history she NEVER reads content from before she replaces in
read into it all you want but you're very likely wrong
<Embrace The Void>

mush
mush
Goon
mush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 9:32 am

Post by mush »

In post 1605, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Moz

My mush read is pretty reliant on Zach.

I'll go Razh, too.
this is pretty suspicious to me, saying "i'll go Razh too" while jumping on the rhazh counterwagon, seems like covering his tracks in the event rhazh does get lynched.
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 9:33 am

In post 1670, Gamma Emerald wrote:And that's not the shitty "lolNAI" she has indicated across several games in her history she NEVER reads content from before she replaces in
read into it all you want but you're very likely wrong
I'm not treating it as AI.

I'm just saying that's it's bad and stupid to do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Titus »

Yuck.

Nah. I actually work better with hard data and empirical analysis. Over the years, I learned what I use best. Words are justifications for good or bad things.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 9:38 am

In post 1673, Titus wrote:
Yuck.

Nah. I actually work better with hard data and empirical analysis. Over the years, I learned what I use best. Words are justifications for good or bad things.
Hard data eh? So you rely on PRs to do the work?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”