Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 197, Democracy wrote:I liked your on a gut level but then I realized it can easily be faked so just moved along with not using it to form a read on you! But that's a thought on you!
Not sure which head this is, but there's not much content in it. It's self-meta which was asked for but still garbage. Most of the thread has been mechanics garbage.

I have one idea I am running by HS to solve the Navy problem, but we should get on with the game.

With the amount of experience your hydra has with me, I'd expect more. At least you're already providing more content than the last 6+ headed hydra I played with. That game scarred me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 199, MathBlade wrote:
In post 195, Democracy wrote:Okay dreamz is reading a little faker than usual early on.

Slight townread on Gamma.

Why are we doing the lie detector thing if there might not be a lie detector what a waste of time but okay Gerry pushing it when that's the role he picked makes me feel good.

Rat has some bad posting but I don't think it's likely to come from scum unless he's just ballsy.

I said this last night in our pt before the account got activated that Commknight is scum. I saw commknight in the micro I ran and here he reads very different any way wayyyyyy more fake.

I like HS's postings esp 104 response to commknight.

Yeah I'm liking the rat.

I don't really like Phoenix's posting feels forced.
You can has townread. Democracy is Town.

Very misguided Town but Town.
Why?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly because I can tell that the hydra is being dominated by a few loud voices rather than people agreeing on things. Furthermore I can also tell that with the Nacho vote it was done with some players (notably SAD and Aristophanes at minimum) not doing jack. They also mentioned the post count in the hydra PT was more than the game thread and used a subjective notably "a lot" with a frownie face afterward. This tells me that this is an unfounded fear push especially after two heads came on and refused to answer my question so blatantly.

Furthermore this indicates that SAD read the hood long before he actually game into the thread.

Now as to the reads specifically the reads list looks as if those who agree with the hydra are getting townread and those that don't are getting scumread. If this was a SAD by himself post he would have done a post similar to Player X is town. Player Y is scum. No reasons.

It is a matter of I disagree with those reads.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

The reason why they are wrong on their reads is simple:

This is how the thread has started--

ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 203, MathBlade wrote:The reason why they are wrong on their reads is simple:

You're so hungry, you probably think thispost is a crumb.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:51 am

Post by CommKnight »

@SAD, you're gonna be disappointed when you thought you could read me from modding me in a single game. You'll find you can't quite pin any two of my games as the "same". (Similar perhaps, but never the same).

Same with my strategy as town. They're rarely ever the same and I gave props to Alchemist in one of my last games that finished about a week or so back for being able to actually read my town play correctly.

Also I think A50 and I can sort each other. Though I do hope you keep talking with your other heads. 16 of you. If you can't figure me out this game properly, I'm gonna be disappointed.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 188, Titus wrote:
In post 185, CommKnight wrote:I'm not quoting that wall like Math did but I'll answer it in numbers.

1.) No, I feel like I'm getting better reactions by refusing a simple request over compliance. Also using the lie detector on me would be a waste. So don't need me in the batch. I'll prove myself later on in the game, don't need their help to clear myself. (Also you can lie detect this entire post and it'd return better results than "I'm town" when it says I didn't lie about a single thing in the entire post.

2.) LOL the fact you wanted to pick treestump. You made it so we can't even distinguish between mafia and town treestumps, also added to the pool to make Navy useless now that he's stumped (Why did you stump before the game even officially began Navy???)

3.) I'd rather "spin my wheels" in public than hide away in a hydra PT. I think come end game you'll come to appreciate my current game play. But for now, I don't think you'll be able to grasp what I'm doing even with all 16 heads trying to analyze me. Just not gonna work for now. You got 13 heads that aren't communicating here, so I challenge them to figure me out. I'll check the PT when the game is over to see if they figured it out. :cool:
Just what are you getting by being obstinate?

There's nothing in this post a lie detector could detect. It's opinion.

It'd cut down on noise just to say the phrase in a single post.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

Comm Knight is fucking obvTown.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 144, Navy wrote:It works like this

Dead votecount:
X: Dead 1, dead 2, dead 3 etc

When X reaches majority on the dead votecount, then

Main Votecount:
X: P1, p2, p3, ...... , [dead people]

Or at least that's how I intended it to work. Because I figured that dead people should have some kind of role to play even after they die. :P
So what I thought it was
TY
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Democracy are we doing the hood thing or what?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 208, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Dead votecount:

Main Votecount:

Or at least that's how I intended it to work. Because I figured that dead people should have some kind of role to play even after they die. :P
So what I thought it was
TY
You gonna interact with anything here Gamma?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 204, Titus wrote:
In post 203, MathBlade wrote:The reason why they are wrong on their reads is simple:

You're so hungry, you probably think thispost is a crumb.
You're so scummy you think that post is "content".

VOTE: Titus
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 154, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:
In post 50, gerryoat wrote:
In post 39, Radical Rat wrote:Also, Navy being voteless probably means treestump.
ah nevermind, Almost. I just realized Navy was voteless. So that means Navy is 50% mafia since I only see one treestump for town and 1 for mafia. IDK why anyone would give mafia a treestump. But, I guess if no one chose it for town, then that means that they'd be confirmed maf
What the hell does this even mean? What do you mean "If no one chose it for town"? Did -you- get to choose your role? We didn't. I'm pretty annoyed about that actually, as that is not what I understood "UPick" to mean. I figured we submitted our desired roles and got one of them...like every other UPick I've been in. Clarify this nonsense please. Still catching up.

-Shaziro
Well then
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 166, Human Sequencer wrote:VOTE: MathBlade
Not confident in Radical Rat's reasoning at all, and Jaechocy's reasoning makes me eehhh a little, but I like this wagon for now.

Navy's role is pure troll. Treestump is just not fun to play at all. Sorry you rolled that, I know I personally won't be judging you if you lurk out.
@mod
, does a mafia aligned treestump count as a player when calculating whether or not mafia has reached majority and endgamed town?

Looking forward to whatever plan you have, Titus.

Please don't spam this thread. Condense your thoughts into large posts.

I'm actually really glad for this setup speculation, we completely circumvented RVS and now have things to talk about.
Pls don't encourage Navy/Yume to lurk out
I'm guessing there but I'm fairly sure I'm right.
<Embrace The Void>

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:12 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 207, MathBlade wrote:Comm Knight is fucking obvTown.
Hey MathBlade.

I suspect
Titus
of being the lighthouse!!! (Sorry I had to, it's all good bro, I actually TR you because of how you played that game).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 206, Titus wrote:
In post 185, CommKnight wrote:I'm not quoting that wall like Math did but I'll answer it in numbers.

1.) No, I feel like I'm getting better reactions by refusing a simple request over compliance. Also using the lie detector on me would be a waste. So don't need me in the batch. I'll prove myself later on in the game, don't need their help to clear myself. (Also you can lie detect this entire post and it'd return better results than "I'm town" when it says I didn't lie about a single thing in the entire post.

2.) LOL the fact you wanted to pick treestump. You made it so we can't even distinguish between mafia and town treestumps, also added to the pool to make Navy useless now that he's stumped (Why did you stump before the game even officially began Navy???)

3.) I'd rather "spin my wheels" in public than hide away in a hydra PT. I think come end game you'll come to appreciate my current game play. But for now, I don't think you'll be able to grasp what I'm doing even with all 16 heads trying to analyze me. Just not gonna work for now. You got 13 heads that aren't communicating here, so I challenge them to figure me out. I'll check the PT when the game is over to see if they figured it out. :cool:

Based on what? A refusal to state he's town or scum in a post by itself?

His missed my post question 3 times.

You wanna throw down? We can throw down. I am in an angry mood and you go good with ketchup.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 195, Democracy wrote:Okay dreamz is reading a little faker than usual early on.

Slight townread on Gamma.

Why are we doing the lie detector thing if there might not be a lie detector what a waste of time but okay Gerry pushing it when that's the role he picked makes me feel good.

Rat has some bad posting but I don't think it's likely to come from scum unless he's just ballsy.

I said this last night in our pt before the account got activated that Commknight is scum. I saw commknight in the micro I ran and here he reads very different any way wayyyyyy more fake.

I like HS's postings esp 104 response to commknight.

Yeah I'm liking the rat.

I don't really like Phoenix's posting feels forced.
Nah, Comm reads as bold Town to me.
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 214, CommKnight wrote:
Hey MathBlade.

I suspect
Titus
of being the lighthouse!!! (Sorry I had to, it's all good bro, I actually TR you because of how you played that game).
Hey CommKnight!

Seriously -- Posts like this don't help Town at all.

All this does is say "I suck". Why do you feel you need to do this? Quite frankly it pisses me off. It says "Hi I townread you and have no faith in your ability to scumhunt let's win together"
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

:D
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Titus »

@Gamma, Why is obviously dodging a lie detector check protown?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 210, MathBlade wrote:
In post 208, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Dead votecount:

Main Votecount:

So what I thought it was
TY
You gonna interact with anything here Gamma?
Yeah
Mild townread on you rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 219, Titus wrote:@Gamma, Why is obviously dodging a lie detector check protown?
Who did it?
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 215, Titus wrote:
In post 206, Titus wrote:

Based on what? A refusal to state he's town or scum in a post by itself?

His missed my post question 3 times.

You wanna throw down? We can throw down. I am in an angry mood and you go good with ketchup.
No. He already said he wasn't going to do it. Quoting it three times doesn't make him do it any further.

And Comm Knight is town because reasons.

Furthermore my vote is on you and Town will see the hints you and your scum team left behind. I just have one question to where you think you can win a throwdown with me. Whoooooo are you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 221, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 219, Titus wrote:@Gamma, Why is obviously dodging a lie detector check protown?
Who did it?
Did it?

CommKnight is refusing to let himself be checked by the lie detector or answer what he is getting from that? I see zero useful to town about that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 223, Titus wrote:
In post 221, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Who did it?
Did it?

CommKnight is refusing to let himself be checked by the lie detector or answer what he is getting from that? I see zero useful to town about that.
I don't see it?
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”