Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 12:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

MOD note
:

added a portion to the rules under "game specifics"

-
The amount of flavor any players receive in their PMs at any time through the game (or when starting the game) has no bearing on their role or alignment, it is just what I was able to come up with / be inspired to do for the character and some get more than others at times

It is something I had in my ruleset previously and then took it out when I did my mini-normal game and forgot to put it back in. It is true for all drealmer theme games. There are a lot of characters in my theme games and some (again regardless of their role/alignment) are more inspired or fleshed out than others at times, and, again, that is based merely on who their character is within the context of the theme and how much I came up for them.

Simply, some characters may receive 3 sentences of flavor, some may receive 10 pages of flavor, and it doesn't
mean
anything.

I hope to have Day started in the next 12 hours but don't hold me to it!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:44 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

June 5, 1882 - Exter, Minnesota
- population 56

Like so many days the sun rose and struck the mountain in the distance. The light fog lifted. The day began.

But unlike no other day before the day began with the knowledge that death was almost certain to come to someone before it would be over. There were seemingly have no limits to what those who killed David will do to get their hands on Henry. I checked on him this morning before everyone would wake and gather and he is hanging in there pretty well under the circumstances of losing is brother. He knows he needs to lay low and just wait things out and that I'll be checking on him at least twice a day, so he's holding on to that knowing I'm doing what is best for him and his now-dead brother and all I can hope is that this is all over soon.

Those I had coming to meet slowly started to arrive at my cabin at different times through the morning hours. Most chit-chatted about meaningless things, some reamed quiet, most helped themselves to the fresh batches of biscuits and bacon I had been making all morning, and some put their own bringings of edible goods on the table to share for the day. As more and more gathered everyone prepared themselves to get on with the task at hand.

As people arrived I'd been keeping a tally of who had shown up. By a little before 9 most had arrived and by 9 all but 1 who was supposed to gather had arrived.

"Okay, everyone, time to listen." I said to them all, and they all got quiet relatively fast. "Has anyone seen Amanda Hills?" I asked. There was a murmer among the group, with no affirmations to my question. "She is the only one who hasn't shown up yet, and it is 9 o'clock and we should get started."

"Maybe give it another couple minutes?" Someone said, I don't remember who.

Just then Hugo Hills came bursting in my home. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" He screamed. "She's dead!!!" We all knew who he meant, the timing was impecable to where our focus was at. "Amanda is dead! If this is the group that is tasked with figuring out who is up to all of this, then you all must figure out who did this and resolve it! Take all day, take all week, take all month, take a year, I don't care, just figure it out!" And then he ran back out the door.

And so the day began...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:51 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

Gold-Giving Gold Miner's Daughter - Amanda Hills
Welcome to
Gold Miner $
[/color]
laughter
[/color]
ConManMick
Charloux
! - please take the time to familiarize yourself with your Role PM and post#1 and post#2.

You are Amanda Hills. You were born a gold miner's daughter to Billy and Betty Hills and you have an older sister name Beverly, and five older brothes - Billy Jr., Hank, Hugo, Hal, and Bobby (everyone calls him "Bumpy" because he was dropped on his head as a baby and is daft.) You can do anything a man can do, and some things you do better. Not being Billy's first-daughter, he begrudges you for not being a son, and has always treated you as a boy. He is a greedy and terrifying man, and he's never treated you kindly. You wish you were a man. You wish you had the balls to stand up to him. You have always been dressed in boy's clothes, as anything your sister outgrows is always sold, what your father does with the money, you are never sure. You aren't bitter though, you just know that this is not the place for you, and wish to save as much money as you can and then travel far far away to a better place which would be anywhere but here. David Jenkis was your best friend, and you care greatly for Henry. You will do all that you can to ensure his safety and the well-being of his property.

-
  • abilities:

You share a
    room
    with your sister Beverly and may talk with her there at Night.

You can vote during the Day.
- You win when all threats to Henry Jenkis have been eliminated.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

VC 2.00-

• -
- not voting - Bins, Drixx, SlingshotWaffles, Nero Cain, Zachstralkita, Persivul, Almost50, randomidget, Tywinn Lanniser, Dunnstral, oldwino

-
with 11 alive it takes 6 to
LYNCH

-
-the Day will end sometime between
Monday June5th 9pm
and
Friday June 9th 9pm
eastern US
window subject to change

-
balance among all things
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

1st
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Bins »

please claim who you doc'd
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:07 am

im not a doc
you suck randomidget
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Bins »

i'm not talking to you, i'm talking to our doc

gtkas
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

VOTE: Nero

Can we lynch scum now plz? You've all been proven wrong. Twice, since charloux was the other counter wagon. Idk why scum shot that? Anyways, you are wrong, so follow me to actually be right for once kthxbai
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:24 am

In post 907, Bins wrote:i'm not talking to you, i'm talking to our doc
good point
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:24 am

In post 908, Tywin Lannister wrote:VOTE: Nero

Can we lynch scum now plz? You've all been proven wrong. Twice, since charloux was the other counter wagon. Idk why scum shot that? Anyways, you are wrong, so follow me to actually be right for once kthxbai
charloux was p widely read post catchup. he was only the CW bc he wasn't posting.
you suck randomidget
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 905, Bins wrote:please claim who you doc'd
It doesn't matter, as I've been told they didn't need my healing, but I doc'd Drixx, and I have a sinking feeling he is Beverly Hills dwiw.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

*fwiw

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Bins »

i'm interested in why you weren't nk'd if you weren't roleblocked (according to your flavour) ?

gtkas
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:12 am

Why did scum shoot charloux of all people? That makes no sense whatsoever to me. Almost, part of me wants to call you scum here, but part of me also thinks the charloux NK was so ridiculous that scum shot it knowing you'd not doc him + we'd suspect you for not dying today.

So its 50-50 imo. I still don't wanna lynch A50, but his reads are weird, he doesn't look like normal town A50, and I'm not reallt sure what's going on in his head. He even called me scum at one point, while hard defending Nero for no reason at all.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:15 am

Almost50, can you start being your town self and game solve a bit, so I don't have to think you're scum anymore? Otherwise, you're scum and damnit, at least bus your buddy Nero first.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Bins »

In post 911, Almost50 wrote:It doesn't matter, as I've been told they didn't need my healing, but I doc'd Drixx,
the way he worded this makes me think he really is a doctor, fwiw, but i'm ofc not sold on alignment

either way yeah the nk was weird enough

gtkas
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 913, Bins wrote:i'm interested in why you weren't nk'd if you weren't roleblocked (according to your flavour) ?
the first thought that comes to my mind is we seemed to have 2 claims of Mason pairs. I'm not confirmed, so I could still be lynched over a Mason.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 915, Tywin Lannister wrote:Almost50, can you start being your town self and game solve a bit, so I don't have to think you're scum anymore? Otherwise, you're scum and damnit, at least bus your buddy Nero first.
Mate, I do NOT have an "easy to read" meta AT ALL. If you want to sort me, treat me as if this was your first game with me, and look for Town/Scum motive behind what I say or do. You saw me as a Vig Timeshift). You saw me as town-aligned VT (ignoring both my unused ability and my 3P win-con that I opted not to use on DBZ). You never saw me play Doctor. You never saw me play any other role. Hell, even if you did, I would not play the same role the exact same way twice. I mean, where is the FUN in that?

If you want to be dead certain I'm Town give it some time, and SCUM will confirm me for you.

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 11:02 am

In post 914, Tywin Lannister wrote:Why did scum shoot charloux of all people? That makes no sense whatsoever to me. Almost, part of me wants to call you scum here, but part of me also thinks the charloux NK was so ridiculous that scum shot it knowing you'd not doc him + we'd suspect you for not dying today.

So its 50-50 imo. I still don't wanna lynch A50, but his reads are weird, he doesn't look like normal town A50, and I'm not reallt sure what's going on in his head. He even called me scum at one point, while hard defending Nero for no reason at all.
charloux rly wasn't a weird kill. most people were TRing him after his catchup.
you suck randomidget
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Bins »

In post 917, Almost50 wrote:
In post 913, Bins wrote:i'm interested in why you weren't nk'd if you weren't roleblocked (according to your flavour) ?
the first thought that comes to my mind is we seemed to have 2 claims of Mason pairs. I'm not confirmed, so I could still be lynched over a Mason.
they aren't masons, are they? unless I missed that, they're just neighbours

gtkas
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Drixx »

I got a flavor PM about someone showing up and knocking on the window of my (shared) bedroom. The flavor described the window as being near Amanda (Charloux) and her opening it and telling the person outside that nothing is going on and we're sleepign. I believe it was A50 visiting. Another flavor PM was sent telling me that Amanda left in the night, after trying to wake me, but I was tired from being woken earlier and pretended to be asleep and didn't go with her. The last thing in that flavor pm says I wake up and she's gone but I think she's already gone to the meeting. (Side note: A+ on flavor). I believe getting two separate flavor PMs may be weak evidence that A50 is being honest. I know we just got told that flavor isn't alignment indicative, but I can't imagine what the first flavor PM was about if not A50 showing up to see if I needed help.

Charloux speculated during the night that with two pairs of neighbors, there would likely be 1 scum among the group. I wasn't as sure, but with him being taken out, that neutralizes me and him being able to talk during the night about things. I have some specific expectations if that was the point of the kill, which may or may not be obvious but either way I don't believe should be shared. We did talk a good bit though, and I will try and paraphrase Charloux's thoughts into the game ASAP.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Bins »

My flavour was hilarious, I agree.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Bins »

Wait what's the other neighbourhood again?

gtkas
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 920, Bins wrote:
In post 917, Almost50 wrote:
they aren't masons, are they? unless I missed that, they're just neighbours
I believed from my flavor paragraphs and the lines below describing my role that the pairs (only knew about mine before Nero's claim; nothing in my pm about multiples) would be one-way confirmed. The day opening flavor post may be prompted by my irritation that my role pm questions were all unanswered and that Charloux did not get confirmation that I'm town (more specifically: my role PM says I'm dedicated to ensuring the Jenkis family survives and keeps the mine, and I win when all threats to that are gone, paraphrased obviously).
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”