Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 2444, Transcend wrote:Re: Tammy

Tammy being scum means that the big fake claim scum gambit was to claim ub and kill the target to milk a townread.

I feel Tammy just had bad luck and i normally don't judge replace outs but I don't think she'd do this gambit as scum just to replace out. The replace out looks out of pure frustration that her neighborize failed plus her just not being able to bring much to the table. Regardless, if that replace out was tactical to town the slot up, that's disgusting play, and I feel like Tammy has enough integrity to not pull a stunt like that.
In post 2446, Transcend wrote:Tbh someone (Chickadee) was a neighborizer and chose the obvious n1 kill. She claimed such and instantly got lynched when she had other powers that could clear her.

Scum!Tammy is smart enough to know that something like this would get her instantly lynched and I don't think she'd do it.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Scum team:

Transcend + Lalight + Mulch.

---

They are suspicious by play and by claims. Transcend has crumbs that are not convincing, and are past D1. It's possible his mates could have role copped myself or someone else to have an idea of what to crumb. Transcend didn't commit to Agent Sparkles, his main scumread of D1. He made an awkward switch to Zulfy. D2, he makes a VCA and tries to use the fact Agent Sparkles is scum and uses that to kill Firescream before having Agent Sparkles scum flip in hand. It turns out, both were town. He has a 'meh' stance on Gamma all game but when I bring up things that may turn his read to Gamma town he never considers it or speaks to me to reconsider it, he simply keeps him at meh. I note the non-engagement, and the apathetic play. Yet I don't find it to be suspicious.

Lalight, has scum intent in his play as I have already outlined in my . Most importantly his entrance is telling. His tone changes between D1 and D2 are also telling. I noted that in D2, he had the same tone as he did in the scum game he has given me. Another major concern is he claimed cop very early without pressure, most likely to seem town rather to gain reactions + a wagon. I would lynch him today if the Transcend/Gamma situation wasn't here. Yet, I want him dead. Eventually, I don't care if he is cop. He must die. He admits to playing scummy as a method of playing PR's. I don't totally agree with that. I don't trust his slot, I want it dead in the water.

Mulch I have explained as the one to be my least confident scum read, yet he is still suspicious. I mention his very early post discrediting ryker when he didn't even scum read him, is suspicious because there was no town motivation to post that other than to
shade
a player as he blames others of doing to him. I also find it majorly concerning that he had not done a full reads list but instead has been doing them 1 by 1 or 2 by 2. It would give him a chance to not give a stance on everyone, and he could come out with a stance out of no where on Transcend or Marshy. His reaction to the mass claim seemed like a soft, and then he claims VT which doesn't make sense. He can read, so there was no purpose to ask about mass claim. (He was like 'uh... right ok... I had a claim but ok...' is what it sounded like). I find his questioning telling, such as asking about who I'd trust between him and Transcend if Transcend gave him a guilty. I also agree with Ryker that his play this phase was bad, doesn't seem to be like a townie who is being cautious and wants to win the game. I also felt he wasn't really trying to sort Tammy but really just condemn her for missing her action.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

On Claims:

Now on claims. I believe that it is possible we don't have a cop or gunsmith. I would expect scum to have the odd/even modifiers, though. Consider that Agent Sparkles flipped neighbor, which is an investigative role. I am a 1-shot vig. I would find it to be reasonable to have something to balance against the vig, which makes sense of being the universal back-up. I don't actually disbelieve tammy here, I just wish she didn't actually claim UB outright, but I do know she loves neighbor. Even so, if this is correct, then we can assume the UB + Vig may be legit. There's no protective in sight. I don't think there would be a cop and a gunsmith, which are two investigative alongside a neighbor. Ask yourselves if Tammy isn't UB, how would there be a role to balance my role? I don't think the gunsmith or cop would balance against them. Gunsmith seems like it would make sense alongside a vig because
a vig has a gun
but yet Transcend's crumbs are vague and don't actually mention anything about gunsmith. Everyone else is VT, it seems. I think that's it. I think Transcend and Lalight are both fake claiming, yes I know that's crazy. Notice Lalight's entrance to D3, was still suspicious, even when he is outed. I would expect a town cop to actually act with more bravado and energy after being outed, but I see none of that here. There is no town motivation there.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

People that seriously doubt Lalight isn't cop, well. I'm gambling on Transcend today. If Lalight doesn't die tonight, lynch him.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 1937, Ranmaru wrote:Stealing this from Transcend:

Vote Count 1.21 - FINAL
Zulfy
(7):
marshy
, Mulch,
AdumbroDeus
, Tammy,
FireScreamer
, Ryker, Transcend
(LYNCH)

Agent Sparkles
(4):
Ranmaru
LaLight
, FrozenFlame, Gamma Emerald
marshy
(1):
Agent Sparkles

Not Voting
(1):
Zulfy

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-05-26 16:00:00)
In post 2247, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 2.07 - FINAL:dead:
FireScreamer
(6):
marshy
LaLight
, Transcend, FrozenFlame, Mulch, Ryker
(LYNCH)
:dead:
Transcend
(1):
Ranmaru

Ryker
(1): Gamma Emerald

Not Voting
(2): Tammy,
FireScreamer

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-06-07 06:00:00)

Mod Notes:
No longer looking for a replacement for FireScreamer.

[/color]
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Also, I feel like Mulch is faking the 'oh now I have to push Gamma' to make it seem like he and gamma are linked, which would help support Transcend's guilty in a weird way.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@
Ryker
: Lalight and Transcend. Lalight reminds me of Dabuz in Mafia Sleep Over III, who claimed cop as scum. I get the same feeling here. Lalight's play does not match up with being cop.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

If Lalight is not scum, then the only other team I can think of with Transcend is [Transcend, Ryker, Mulch]. The connections are there. You [Ryker] have done what I would expect scum ryker to do with his scum mates.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Even though I see connections from you [Ryker] that make me doubt you, I still think of Lalight's play TODAY and it's still suspicious. I was just thinking 'maybe it should be just a 1v1 between Ryker and Lalight tomorrow if we lynch scum today' but then I just keep thinking that Lalight is so suspicious even today and is riding on that claim.
He must die
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Frozen, Gamma, Ryker, Titus. Talk to me. This is the direction I want to take.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2501, Ranmaru wrote:Scum team:

Transcend + Lalight + Mulch.

---

They are suspicious by play and by claims. Transcend has crumbs that are not convincing, and are past D1. It's possible his mates could have role copped myself or someone else to have an idea of what to crumb. Transcend didn't commit to Agent Sparkles, his main scumread of D1. He made an awkward switch to Zulfy. D2, he makes a VCA and tries to use the fact Agent Sparkles is scum and uses that to kill Firescream before having Agent Sparkles scum flip in hand. It turns out, both were town. He has a 'meh' stance on Gamma all game but when I bring up things that may turn his read to Gamma town he never considers it or speaks to me to reconsider it, he simply keeps him at meh. I note the non-engagement, and the apathetic play. Yet I don't find it to be suspicious.

Lalight, has scum intent in his play as I have already outlined in my . Most importantly his entrance is telling. His tone changes between D1 and D2 are also telling. I noted that in D2, he had the same tone as he did in the scum game he has given me. Another major concern is he claimed cop very early without pressure, most likely to seem town rather to gain reactions + a wagon. I would lynch him today if the Transcend/Gamma situation wasn't here. Yet, I want him dead. Eventually, I don't care if he is cop. He must die. He admits to playing scummy as a method of playing PR's. I don't totally agree with that. I don't trust his slot, I want it dead in the water.

Mulch I have explained as the one to be my least confident scum read, yet he is still suspicious. I mention his very early post discrediting ryker when he didn't even scum read him, is suspicious because there was no town motivation to post that other than to
shade
a player as he blames others of doing to him. I also find it majorly concerning that he had not done a full reads list but instead has been doing them 1 by 1 or 2 by 2. It would give him a chance to not give a stance on everyone, and he could come out with a stance out of no where on Transcend or Marshy. His reaction to the mass claim seemed like a soft, and then he claims VT which doesn't make sense. He can read, so there was no purpose to ask about mass claim. (He was like 'uh... right ok... I had a claim but ok...' is what it sounded like). I find his questioning telling, such as asking about who I'd trust between him and Transcend if Transcend gave him a guilty. I also agree with Ryker that his play this phase was bad, doesn't seem to be like a townie who is being cautious and wants to win the game. I also felt he wasn't really trying to sort Tammy but really just condemn her for missing her action.
1) You keep mentioning this, and I would call him out on it every time if I could: There is literally no point to asking a question you can ask a mod in private in the chat publicly except for town cred.

2) I can give a full reads list if you requested it or even now, it's just meta. In fact, I post big long walls as scum

3) It's not my fault someone joked about a mass claim so I needed to know if we were actually doing it

4) Again, I am aggresive because I am excited, this is literally my first MyLo as town

5) Correct lol but nothing I can say about that, the odds of tammy being right here are so extraodrinarily low (I still think this), that I really dont have any qualms to aggresively pushing her, I didn't even know there was a guilty before i pushed her and once we got the guilty I reassessed
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2505, Ranmaru wrote:Also, I feel like Mulch is faking the 'oh now I have to push Gamma' to make it seem like he and gamma are linked, which would help support Transcend's guilty in a weird way.
??? You do realize I pushed gamma BEFORE transcend came out with the guilty?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Mulch »

I personally think its Gamma+ Tammy+ Frozen Flame (still). I think you could be ignoring the fact that Tammy literally had SUCH low odds for that thing and the fact that gamma SCUMSLIPPED that. Frozen Flame has just been in the background all game and makes a big post once in a while, while Ryker has at least pushed me at some point
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Mulch I am well aware of that. That's my point. You did that so that it makes it seem more appealing, both of you possibly being scum and caught but not really, since I doubt Gamma is scum.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Mulch. Tell me, if you are town. Then make your case. What pro-town things have you done, and how do they line up with town motivation, and not scum motivation?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2513, Ranmaru wrote:Mulch I am well aware of that. That's my point. You did that so that it makes it seem more appealing, both of you possibly being scum and caught but not really, since I doubt Gamma is scum.
I actually don't understand
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

You being scum with Transcend means you both could have planned to do this. For you to force some 'anxiety' with Gamma being caught, which in turn helps him give a stance on you 'I am wary of Mulch for catching onto my guilty somehow' (not exact words, don't remember).
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2516, Ranmaru wrote:You being scum with Transcend means you both could have planned to do this. For you to force some 'anxiety' with Gamma being caught, which in turn helps him give a stance on you 'I am wary of Mulch for catching onto my guilty somehow' (not exact words, don't remember).
But I did the opposite- by pushing Gamma before I ever KNEW of the guilty??
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

That is exactly what I'm talking about. You do that to seem like you don't know about Transcend's guilty, and act excited and push a Gamma Tammy FF team. I'm not saying you knew of the guilty already, I'm saying you know of the plan in private.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I want you to focus on my questioning to you. Show me what pro-town things you have done that line up with town motivation and not scum motivation.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2518, Ranmaru wrote:That is exactly what I'm talking about. You do that to seem like you don't know about Transcend's guilty, and act excited and push a Gamma Tammy FF team. I'm not saying you knew of the guilty already, I'm saying you know of the plan in private.
"act excited" do you actually believe that Tammy picked the ONE target that died? There is like SO LITTLE CHANCe she is town right now, so when I see gamma scumslip on Tammy Im gonna call it out.

ACTUALLY how could I have planned to catch a scumslip in advance? How could I have pushed gamma if I didn't know the scumslip she was going to do?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Mulch »

Pro town- will do tmrw
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Mulch »

With more time
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Transcend »

that was a lot of words to be dead-ass wrong
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Transcend do you have any crumbs from D1?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”