Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 113, shuffleplay wrote: However the most interesting thing that came out of that exchange for me was this post-
In post 72, Burgerking wrote:liability-lynch

VOTE: bombcat

This feels super opportunistic to me. I'm gonna VOTE: Burgerking
Now that you bring that up it does seem pretty scummy... (Welcome to the game btw!)
In post 115, Burgerking wrote:lynch the catfish guy

VOTE: shuffleplay
This looks like a pretty clear OMGUS vote to me.

Also he never responded to my post about him in my reads list. I asked why he thought Bombcat was scummy.

VOTE: Burgerking

Warning: Burger is at L-1 so state intent on voting for him before you do so.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 10:39 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 124, Raya36 wrote:
In post 117, ZZZX wrote: Let me try to get you some more info from your thoughts!

What do you think about Drixx V Bombcat in terms of:

- Intention: Do you think it was town-intention driven for both of the players? or NaI?
- Effects: What do you think overall about them? will it create a conf bias for those players?
- Overall thoughts: Is it TvT? SvT? SvS? or others?
In my opinion the conflict between Drixx and Bombcat was more personality indicative than it was allignment indicative. I'm not saying that there is no way anything they said could point towards any alignment but nothing obvious stood out out to me as a scum move or a town move. It may be worth looking back into later if the need ever comes up but for now I want to say it was NaI.

The conflict will definitely make me feel biased but I'll do my best not to act on that or judge their allignment based on that. (I won't be trying to find a reason and stretching to lynch either of them, if that's what you mean.) The problem for me is that I'm new to the site and I don't know anyone here so everything said so far is all I have to base a person off of. Drixx's first impression wasn't a bad one. He certainly was defensive but I don't see that very negatively. Bombcat, no offence, was annoying me at first, but I feel a bit better about them now that were pretty much past the rvs.

As I said, I don't really find what they said to be AI but if I really had to guess I would say TvT. They were both really putting themselves out there which I'm not sure I would expect from scum, especially so early in the game.
I like you,

You can be town for now.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
bombcat
bombcat
Goon
bombcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 10:41 am

Post by bombcat »

I'm sorry I was annoying you Raya36. I will do better in the future. I promise. I love you. :]
bombcat
bombcat
Goon
bombcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 10:48 am

Post by bombcat »

Can I call you Raya?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 126, ZZZX wrote: I like you,

You can be town for now.
Thank you! <3
In post 127, bombcat wrote:I'm sorry I was annoying you Raya36. I will do better in the future. I promise. I love you. :]
No worries. I'm used to a site that's playstyle is a lot less aggressive and never uses an rvs. You didn't do anything wrong I just need to get used to the playstyle. <3 (Also Raya is fine)
bombcat
bombcat
Goon
bombcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 10:59 am

Post by bombcat »

Thank you Raya
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 1.05

Almost done the house! Maybe I can kill this elk.

LynchingWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

ZZZX
(L-5): Raya36

Platinum
(L-5): Rikku

Rikku
(L-4): platinum
bombcat
(L-5): ZZZX, keyenpeydee, Burgerking

:!:
Burgerking
(L-1): bombcat, shuffleplay, ZZZX, Raya36
shuffleplay
(L-4): Burgerking

Not Voting
(3):
shuffleplay
, Drixx, keyenpeydee, Rikku

Mod notes
: Keep it fun!

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-06-10 14:00:00)[/area]
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Raya's post are really town. If she's scum, I think she's doing a good job faking it as a newbie.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Drixx »

@ZZZX: Would you please answer the questions which you've directed at others? Please be thorough. I want a look at how you're thinking this game.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 117, ZZZX wrote:- Intention: Do you think it was town-intention driven for both of the players? or NaI?
- Effects: What do you think overall about them? will it create a conf bias for those players?
- Overall thoughts: Is it TvT? SvT? SvS? or others?
Now i have talked very slightly about those but lets go into details.

Intention: I believe that the start of the argument was more
emotional
and less
gameplay
driven, It didn't seem like anything where the alignment of either of the sides mattered. However the futher it went the more I found it weird. I found Drixx to be much much more defensive than I expected him to be and bomb to be much more aggressive. At that point I got into a very specific point of view, Drixx and Bomb could have been acting it out. However the way Drixx was calling for the mod at that point gave me a feeling of it being genuine and involving the mod whether by tactical replace outs etc is not illegal but it is highly frowned upon. And I doubt drixx would go for it.

...Then again the first game I had with drixx he just literally tricked me for a while :P

Effect: I feel that with both of them calm it should have no real effect on their readings. But perhaps it will be easier to view each others as scum..?

Overall thoughts: I believe this is a NaI, But if I had a gun to my head I woudl say a TvS just from how it evolved. And I would be betting on bomb to be the scum on that exchange.
redacted
platinum
platinum
Townie
platinum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by platinum »

Ill unvote UNVOTE: Rikku

Personally I think that arguement before that occured was uncalled for and is a pathetic way to act online. I'm still confused as to what the problem was.

Fixed the BBcode error because the intent is clear. The correct syntax is:

Code: Select all

[uv]Player[/uv]

--P
Burgerking
Burgerking
Goon
Burgerking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Burgerking »

In post 132, keyenpeydee wrote:Raya's post are really town. If she's scum, I think she's doing a good job faking it as a newbie.
raya's posts aren't really town.

if shes scum and u're town then u did bad at le scumhunting
Burgerking
Burgerking
Goon
Burgerking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Burgerking »

raya is trying too hard to sound town imo

VOTE: Raya36
shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by shuffleplay »

1) How did this wagon form on Burgerking so fast

2) How many scum are on that wagon? I say at least one
UNVOTE:
Burgerking
Burgerking
Goon
Burgerking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Burgerking »

at least 2
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 137, Burgerking wrote:raya is trying too hard to sound town imo

VOTE: Raya36
Nah. Also, I've played with you before I think. I just don't know what game is that.
UNVOTE:
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

@shuffle

what do you think of raya?
Show
Games that I modded:

shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:08 am

Post by shuffleplay »

Hm so tbh her past couple of posts have kind of pinged me, bc they sound artificial to me.
In post 102, Raya36 wrote:Sorry about disappearing for a bit there. I had a lot of mixed thoughts and opinions and I wanted to wait until I could straighten out my thoughts before trying to post.

I should probably start out by saying that I have some mafia experience on other websites but I'm new to mafiascum.

I know it's still early in the game but a reads list is probably the easiest way for me to organize my thoughts.

@Sivart - No posts
@Rikku - He didn't say much and nothing AI.
@platinum - Said Drixx has a suspicious mind and people like that are often dishonest. Not really AI but I'd like to hear more from them.
@bombcat - Voted for Drixx during rvs. There was an argument over them being an alt and attacking Drixx's meta. At first I kind of agreed but looking back over it I think it was simply just a part of the rvs. There were a lot of insults being thrown towards Drixx which I don't think were called for but I don't think they point towards bombcat being scum. For now I'm reading them as neutral.
@BurgerKing - Has only posted about bombcat and reads them as scum. Can't get much of a read based on just that but I would like to hear a more thorough explanation as to why they find bombcat scummy.
@keyenpeydee - His posts seem a bit inconsistent and jumping between whether he agrees with Drixx or agrees with bombcat. Could you explain what you think of each of them?
@ZZZX - Only a few posts. Voted for bombcat seriously but I think it was mostly a vote to try to end rvs and to put pressure on bombcat.
@Drixx - To keep it simple, he was being defensive, but I think he was right to be defensive and his last few posts explained himself well enough. I'm not really getting much of a read from him. I don't see him as scummy but I'm not convinced that he's town either.
This post is pretty sizable and long, but contains very little actual content, no? Flip and then flop, but in the end no real conclusion or expression of belief. But as soon as I voted Burgerking, she slipped into that wagon. It is too early to tell, but something about her tone pings me. Which isn't rock-solid, bc lots of factors could be affecting that (time constraints, personal speaking style, second language English, etc etc) but I'm not as sold as you @Keyen or ZZZX
shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:09 am

Post by shuffleplay »

So I guess I agree with Burgerking that Raya is trying too hard to sound town. That could be bc she is nervous newbie-town I guess, (although she has experience elsewhere? so hmm) but at this point yeah I'm not sold
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:40 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 142, shuffleplay wrote:This post is pretty sizable and long, but contains very little actual content, no? Flip and then flop, but in the end no real conclusion or expression of belief. But as soon as I voted Burgerking, she slipped into that wagon. It is too early to tell, but something about her tone pings me. Which isn't rock-solid, bc lots of factors could be affecting that (time constraints, personal speaking style, second language English, etc etc) but I'm not as sold as you @Keyen or ZZZX
I just felt that it was a legit attempt at reading the game. hence my read.
redacted
bombcat
bombcat
Goon
bombcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:48 am

Post by bombcat »

I'm more inclined to think that one of Z.Z.Z.X. or keyen is mafia throwing out an easy townread on Raya than I am to think that Raya is mafia
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:51 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

I don't really see Raya as scum tbh
Show
Games that I modded:

shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:00 am

Post by shuffleplay »

In post 144, ZZZX wrote:
In post 142, shuffleplay wrote:This post is pretty sizable and long, but contains very little actual content, no? Flip and then flop, but in the end no real conclusion or expression of belief. But as soon as I voted Burgerking, she slipped into that wagon. It is too early to tell, but something about her tone pings me. Which isn't rock-solid, bc lots of factors could be affecting that (time constraints, personal speaking style, second language English, etc etc) but I'm not as sold as you @Keyen or ZZZX
I just felt that it was a legit attempt at reading the game. hence my read.
Fair enough! I just wouldn't go as far as to say she is def town in my eyes at least. It worried me that both of yall seemed pretty certain in your belief she is town, bc you both seem pretty town to me right now so I wanted to present a different view to you specifically

Also this post made me realize something-
In post 132, keyenpeydee wrote:Raya's post are really town. If she's scum, I think she's doing a good job
faking it as a newbie.
Well she isn't really a newbie, is she? She said she has forum game experience elsewhere, so even though it isn't on this website I'm unsure why her posts sound so awkward and kind of artificial. Why does she sound like an awkward newbie when she has forum experience? I feel like a reasonable explanation is that her scum game is awkward, or that she is scum trying to pass off as newbie.
bombcat
bombcat
Goon
bombcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:16 am

Post by bombcat »

Why do you think Z.Z.Z.X. and keyen are town?
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:51 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 147, shuffleplay wrote:Well she isn't really a newbie, is she? She said she has forum game experience elsewhere, so even though it isn't on this website I'm unsure why her posts sound so awkward and kind of artificial. Why does she sound like an awkward newbie when she has forum experience? I feel like a reasonable explanation is that her scum game is awkward, or that she is scum trying to pass off as newbie.
This statement got me wondering about her. I maybe missed that sentence where she said she has an experience on mafia off-site. But seriously, I do think her awkwardness seems a really townie.

I'm not say that she's town, but I'm just trying to explain my thoughts on her.
Show
Games that I modded:

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”