FrozenFlame
FrozenFlame
Goon
FrozenFlame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:01 am

Post by FrozenFlame »

In post 2715, Mulch wrote:I'll prove myself town later today.

Ryker is being absolutely disgusting.

It's still prob gamma- Tammy- frozen, maybe ryker goes in with frozen
Wondering how you're going to prove you're town but looking forward to it. You and Ran basically get to decide the game at this point considering everyone else has voted and both wagons need two votes. Would be nice knowing our undecideds are both conf town.

Agreed that ryker is looking gross this dayphase. Tammy's slot is now too
In post 2721, Titus wrote:
In post 2720, Ranmaru wrote:At work. Approve of Gamma votes.
Not sure I do. As conftown, you should sit back and not steer until you have a good idea of both sides.
like lmao are you fucking kidding? You're telling our conftown to shut up and not guide votes? The conftown?! This is borderline scum slip, like how could you possibly want there to be less guaranteed town voice in fucking mylo when clearly the scum are looking to guide to a game ending mislynch. Just..... wow
In post 2723, Titus wrote:VOTE: Trans
oh I see you're probably scum trying to keep both wagons competitive so that Ran has a hard time picking. Make the choice look as close as possible to created FUD. Classic
In post 2724, Mulch wrote:When FF votes Gamma
Not sure what you mean?
FACT: Rapid chain teleportation is like having all of your matter instantaneously squeezed through a hole the size of a photon uphill both ways simultaneously.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Titus »

Nah, I want both wagons competitive because then if Ram picks correctly the game is over.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Mulch »

1) Obviouslty I can't prove myself confirmed town as VT? But I can prove myself town through a personal iso analysis

2) I think you and Gamma and Tammy are the team
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2728, Mulch wrote:1) Obviouslty I can't prove myself confirmed town as VT? But I can prove myself town through a personal iso analysis

Hey yeah no. P.S. you want to engage like I am here?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Ranmaru »

To be fair Titus has said that as town to me before. I take it as null and I disagree with her.
FrozenFlame
FrozenFlame
Goon
FrozenFlame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:14 am

Post by FrozenFlame »

In post 2727, Titus wrote:Nah, I want both wagons competitive because then if Ram picks correctly the game is over.
What are you talking about? Both wagons are at 3, and we need 5. Only mulch and Ran haven't voted. If Ran votes wrong is game over because a scum will jump to hammer unless all three scrum are wagoning together right now. If Ran picks right the game isn't over by a long shot. We still need to convince mulch to hammer if mulch is town or to bus his partner if mulch is scum. Or for someone else to change their mind and hammer/bus their partner. Ran only decides this game if he picks wrong and all three scum aren't voting together right now. Like.... what are you even thinking?
In post 2728, Mulch wrote:1) Obviouslty I can't prove myself confirmed town as VT? But I can prove myself town through a personal iso analysis

1.) Alright well you said you could clear yourself which is pretty strong language but I get what you meant now.

2.) Dude how the fuck could you possibly believe that's the scum team? Literally the two people I've picked fights with in this game are GE and Tammy. GE has pretty much always been in my lynch pool, and frankly I antagonized tammy for no good reason. Why would I deliberately antagonize them both when neither of them was in top contention as a play? That's the shittiest bussing I've ever seen if that's what you think was going on. Like I would have just been blatantly conjuring reasons to fight with my partners for no goddamn reason. And do you seriously believe I'm looking to bus GE here and ride any credit I get from that to endgame? I've been on and off people's lynchpools all game. Why would I have the confidence to think I could get away with forcing a bus here and then riding the cred for a later phase win? If tammy and GE were my partners I'd be full blow attacking transcend and going for the win right now. I'm honestly shocked you think a me, GE, tammy team would be trying to play the long game right now.
FACT: Rapid chain teleportation is like having all of your matter instantaneously squeezed through a hole the size of a photon uphill both ways simultaneously.
FrozenFlame
FrozenFlame
Goon
FrozenFlame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:18 am

Post by FrozenFlame »

In post 2722, LaLight wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
dude if you're town you owe us more than this. If you're just going to post a no reasoning vote you could have done that ages ago. You can't just sit around undecided in a situation like this and then just plop down a vote once the votes start flying and not even explain why. I really want to believe you're town dude but you pulling shit like this is making me paranoid that you and transcend did in fact pull a combo gambit to clear and then kill marshy to make your fake cop claim look legit and set up for a one two punch endgame. like fuckkkkkkkk dude
FrozenFlame
FrozenFlame
Goon
FrozenFlame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:21 am

Post by FrozenFlame »

Basically you voting like that makes it seem like you had already decided to vote GE but you didn't for ulterior reasons. If you're confident enough that GE is scum without even feeling it is necessary to explain what made you ultimately decide to throw the vote down, it it surprises me that you waiting until now to cast the vote. Like holy shit it looks shady.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Transcend »

I doubt the entire scum team is voting me. I don't think Ryker + Titus was scum theatre. So mulch, i insist you vote Gamma here. I think a mafia is bussing rn and if you vote wrong, i can get blitzed. I think you were leaning towards voting Gamma anyways. I just can't have any monkey business.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2731, FrozenFlame wrote:What are you talking about? Both wagons are at 3, and we need 5.
Yes.

And what I am hoping for is all town on one wagon, all scum on the other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Transcend »

Hey light

Use your cop on Titus tonight. I want her alignment sorted because I'm afraid Ranmaru is misreading her but I could be the goose as well.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Transcend »

I have to work but if it's my final night trust mulch with your life. If I'm wrong on him being town then you can blame the big fat L on me.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Mulch »

My gut is screaming that Transcend is scum RN just for that comment
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Ranmaru »

It is null Mulch.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Focus. You know there is one scum between Gamma and Transcend. Come to your senses Mulch.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2738, Mulch wrote:My gut is screaming that Transcend is scum RN just for that comment
The cop comment is pretty bad. A, he wants to leash the cop, b, it implies he trusts the cop implicitly despite the balance issues.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2739, Ranmaru wrote:It is null Mulch.
Not the cop, the fact that he is very obviously buddying me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Mulch »

"I have to work but if it's my final night trust mulch with your life." How kissass can you possibly be?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:15 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 2736, Transcend wrote:Hey light

Use your cop on Titus tonight. I want her alignment sorted because I'm afraid Ranmaru is misreading her but I could be the goose as well.
Sure, she was my top choice anyway. But I'm most likely dead
FrozenFlame
FrozenFlame
Goon
FrozenFlame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:51 am

Post by FrozenFlame »

In post 2735, Titus wrote:
In post 2731, FrozenFlame wrote:What are you talking about? Both wagons are at 3, and we need 5.
Yes.

This completely contradicts your comment earlier about how you wanted Ran to be able to decide the game. The ideal scenario you just described literally precludes the possibility of Ran being able to unilaterally decide the game... Ran can only decide the game if scum are split and he votes wrong...

Like are you even paying attention to what you're saying?

@ LaLight:
Why are you ignoring me? :?

@ Ran:
Where's your head at right now dude? I really think Gamma is the right play here. Your comment re: him not even trying is so spot on its not even funny. What's holding you up?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2745, FrozenFlame wrote:
In post 2735, Titus wrote:
Yes.

This completely contradicts your comment earlier about how you wanted Ran to be able to decide the game. The ideal scenario you just described literally precludes the possibility of Ran being able to unilaterally decide the game... Ran can only decide the game if scum are split and he votes wrong...

Like are you even paying attention to what you're saying?

@ LaLight:
Why are you ignoring me? :?

@ Ran:
Where's your head at right now dude? I really think Gamma is the right play here. Your comment re: him not even trying is so spot on its not even funny. What's holding you up?
No it doesn't.

If 3 town are on one, and 3 scum are on the other, the vote by Ram decides the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 2732, FrozenFlame wrote:
In post 2722, LaLight wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
dude if you're town you owe us more than this. If you're just going to post a no reasoning vote you could have done that ages ago. You can't just sit around undecided in a situation like this and then just plop down a vote once the votes start flying and not even explain why. I really want to believe you're town dude but you pulling shit like this is making me paranoid that you and transcend did in fact pull a combo gambit to clear and then kill marshy to make your fake cop claim look legit and set up for a one two punch endgame. like fuckkkkkkkk dude
I voted GE a while ago and said my readoning for it but There wasn't a time to vote yet. Just open my iso and you'll see. Don't let things go negative before you see the whole picture please, okay? :)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Mulch why aren't you responding to Frozen Flame?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2748, Ranmaru wrote:Mulch why aren't you responding to Frozen Flame?
To what?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”