WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:31 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 623, Egg wrote:
In post 614, FourTrouble wrote:@Egg - couple questions.

Why's ABR/Mutton town?

Why is Theta more town than Tex, PM, or Transcend?

Why's Piss scum?

Why's WhyMafia scum?
ABR is consistent with what I've seen in his town game. His scum game is a little more lurky and vote hoppy. He tunnels more as town and while I don't agree with him about ginngie, I believe that he believes his case.

Mutton is hard to read because of his gimmick, but he seems to be going out on a limb with gamma and thinking for himself with lore. I have a soft spot for people who go against the grain and he's kind of doing that.

Theta is pretty null for me. People are scumreading her posting style which I don't get and the fact that she's above those names has more to do with them than her. I had issues with tex's comments about the lapsa votes, specifcally her lack of opinion on it but choice to comment anyway. I had issues with pmyst's early posting although he's gotten better and I feel like I remember misreading him in a past game before. And Transcend's overreaction to pisskop kind of sucked.

Pisskop had a couple of cases of buddying that stood out to me. First with ABR and then with lapsa. It doesn't sound like much, but they were pretty blatant cases of it and the second could be an attempt to pocket the IC.

Whymafia is a hard one to explain because it's mostly a tone read. It's like he's...I dunno, struggling to fit in? Does that make sense? Like his focus is on blending rather than catching scum.
Regarding your read on me, may I ask you to elaborate on "blending in?"
Regarding Mutton, I agree
Regarding ABR, I feel like that's NAI. As scum, he can justify his behavior with this meta. He hasn't done anything Pro-Town to my knowledge
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Lore »

@egg: i am questioning why they aren't getting harder side eyed even though this thread talked about transcend for like 10 full pages.

I do think they are rather scummy but massive says it was a gambit and honestly i am watching this wagon build on myself with quite a bit of interest now. Its mostly driven by mutton and transcend which is interesting to me. I admit i am a bit skittish this game, its my first real game on this site and the style is quite a bit different than I am used to. Yall shit post a lot more and seem to pick up on things from each other that I wouldn't think to give a second glance at but I assume some of it is from meta I dont yet know and some of it is scum scumming. I am still trying to untangle what that is.

I unvoted mutton but then revoted him anyway because i dont think there IS a better place to put my vote at this point. I would need convincing of other people and not just "spammed for the first few posts without giving any info". i think mutton is the scummiest acting player at this point, the only one who has held a grudge for 20 pages for a single vote on day one, that screams scum to me. I think massives and abrs votes were strange, thats all, and i think that everyone jumping down transcends throat for the first vote of the game but not blinking at them feels weird to me. I am still not sure what to make of them.

The lexa vote on me is the other strange on at this point, odd to jump on a wagon without any thoughts of your own imo. I dont know if it is lazy town-ness or scum excited for someone to lynch.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: lore

Yeah I wasn't really paying attention before. I did call myself an idiot by the way. Like it's pretty stupid to miss the 1st post. I understand why so many people scum read me. The ones that say I'm a town lean are the ones confusing me.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:22 am

Post by massive »

Lore might be ok. Game needs more Tchill votes.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Lore pushing me makes sense. As I read the game though my thoughts didn't line up with his. It seems to me he's only pushing me so aggressively because I'm the only one he's got a strong enough case against to deflect on him though.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Lexa is probably my 2nd biggest scum read though. Egg still feels town.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 726, Lore wrote: I do think they are rather scummy but massive says it was a gambit and honestly i am watching this wagon build on myself with quite a bit of interest now. Its mostly driven by mutton and transcend which is interesting to me. I admit i am a bit skittish this game, its my first real game on this site and the style is quite a bit different than I am used to. Yall shit post a lot more and seem to pick up on things from each other that I wouldn't think to give a second glance at but I assume some of it is from meta I dont yet know and some of it is scum scumming. I am still trying to untangle what that is.

VOTE: Lore
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Lapsa »

pisskop is town
abcedminded
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm trying to decide what I think about mutton.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 733, Tchill13 wrote:I'm trying to decide what I think about mutton.
how are you doing so far?
abcedminded
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:45 am

Post by MuttonChopMagic »

lore you've never actually replied directly to my arguments against you my dude
you just passively make another post about them, spout some b.s., keep up that attitude
have you even mentioned a single scumread this game?
besides me, of course, the neutral or scum guy you have no read on past annoying, yay
I gave actual reasons for voting you, plenty
you did the definition of omgus and then used it as a scum tell, die gently
to expand, you're voting me for tunnelling you and not looking other places?
yet you've expressed one scumread, me, and not even pushed me, how gracious
I've given thoughts on lots of players
you gave two 'vibes' and a town read when pressured, basic
of course, no mention of any other scum
oh wait, t chill! first me, someone with a new join date for being annoying, and then a clearly confused player, fun
do I find t chill scummy? of course
but he's still objectively the easiest push in the game + been openly endorsed
you haven't done any game solving period
your posting garbage and acting like you're delirious
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:46 am

Post by MuttonChopMagic »

In post 721, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 648, MuttonChopMagic wrote:
In post 638, Lore wrote:so everyone jumped on transcend for voting lapsa as a rvs on post 1 where it was clear it would never happen. where are all the votes on abr and massive? do they get a pass because lapsa did the stupid quote-pyramid-spam?

mutton: lol you are SO focused on me, my vote is only on you at this point because i haven't seen a better place to put it.

[unv][/unv]

does that make you feel better? I still think you are focused on me because of OMGUS and nothing you have said has convinced me otherwise. I have my eye on you still.

Tchill: i think its kinda scummy that you didn't even read the VERY FIRST POST once the game started. Thats not some weird modconfirmed town in the middle of a page like 400 posts in, it was post 1.
In post 406, FourTrouble wrote:I dunno how anyone could get to this point in the game and not townread me.
I dont like this post. It really rubs me the wrong way.

idk, i need to do a reread, so much shitposting to wade through and i dont even have my tall boots on....
this is caught scum one hundred percent lol
someone help me wagon him im alone yall
How so? I actually quite like the post
I've already said why I scum read lore
why don't you say why you like it? that helps more
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Lore »

People i have scumread: abr, tchill, massive (all for their late votes on lapsa), gin for her weird caginess a while ago, you

people idk about but am watching: transcend because of the way he bounces around and makes trolly jokes, lexa for jumping on wagons she doesnt have any stake in

People you have scumread: me, tchill.
People you have been focused on for 20 pages: me

1. i never said being "annoying" was a scumtell, i said i voted for you on my first vote because you were annoying. It was within the first 10 pages of the game, there wasnt a lot to go on, so i voted for someone obnoxious to see what information shook out.
2. i voted for you AGAIN because i realized it was a mistake to remove my ORIGINAL vote. on the other hand, you voted for me the page after i voted for you BECAUSE i voted for you and havent been able to keep my name out of your mouth for more than one post in a row.
3. using your join date as a reason for why i am pushing you is fucking dumb. i have a recent join date as well, i admit i dont follow some of whats going on here but i assume you have some (ridiculous) reason for voting me and i dont think it has anything to do with when i joined. Its either that you are a. scum or b. you panicked when someone dropped a vote on you and lashing back is the only thing you know to do.
Lore
Lore
Goon
Lore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Lore »

or i guess c. its OMGUS because i voted for you and you are town but panicked anyway. idk which
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Lapsa »

UNVOTE: Lore
abcedminded
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:57 am

Post by FourTrouble »

@Tex - can you give us an update on your reads? Is Penguin the only person you find scummy?
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:00 am

Post by PMysterious »

I was looking through everything whilst the whole debate was going on, and I don't see Lore as being scum. I'll look through again to find out a few more things, but I'm staying with Gamma as my vote of choice for the time being.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Lexa »

In post 723, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 702, Lexa wrote:Aka been following the thread on my phone, haven't invested time into creating independent thoughts yet
As gamma said, what was the point in joining the wagon if you don't even know why that person was scum?
I don't really care if they're scum unless the wagon looks like it has enough steam to go through, I care about who comes on the wagon and why, bigger wagons equal more opportunity to look at people's interactions.

I also like seeing how people react under pressure and making wagons bigger directly contributes to that
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Lexa »

Wagons sort people as town just as much as scum
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:12 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 686, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 682, MuttonChopMagic wrote:
In post 668, Lore wrote:
In post 667, Transcend wrote:and any sensible person would know that was a joke

i gave my reads on the other 19 slots
to me it read as continued trolling like youve done from post one.

idk i dont think your jokes are very funny, mostly dumb
taking things too seriously is a legitimate scum tell
lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelel
It's also why I scumread PMysterious!
Yeah, about that Gamma. You weren't scum reading me until after I voted for you, and you were still on the overreactive side of things. In fact, this also feels overreactive, as if you're trying to get me off of your back, or trying to cast the blame onto me. It won't work as long as you continue to fluff, or act like an overreacting flopping fish (pun intended).
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades