Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 797, Ginngie wrote:Okay for real tho, anyone besides Lexa answer me why Lexa is a town read?

Also actually explain the town read and not dodge the question and try to say I'm scum by not being interested in Lore atm.
kinda think ANSWER! was a dumbtell for Lexa
abcedminded
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by MuttonChopMagic »

In post 797, Ginngie wrote:Okay for real tho, anyone besides Lexa answer me why Lexa is a town read?

Also actually explain the town read and not dodge the question and try to say I'm scum by not being interested in Lore atm.
and lines like this make me believe you're scum even more
you never asked me a question stop being a bore
I never said you're scum, I said you could be
trying to twist my words like that is turdy
and, to answer the question you never asked me
lexa isn't a town read, he's null here
lexa also has no problem bussing so them voting lore wouldn't deter me either way
but I see absolutely no reason to lynch him today
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I've been asking this for multiple pages don't be daft
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 697, Ginngie wrote:Strong town read is an egg.

No other reads but a justification for voting Gamma while not scum reading

This is yet another righteous wagon
VOTE: lexa
In post 699, Ginngie wrote:That's a paraphrase of Lexa ISO
In post 745, Ginngie wrote:Why are people avoiding voting Lexa?
and now this page
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Lexa »

thoughts post-thread reread

Has been mentioned before, gamma’s 51 is sketchy, weak reason to vote platinum. I’m inclined to think it comes from town. I don’t see why scum would make this post, gamma has to know it’s a weak reason and he has to know he’s coming under fire for it, and if he knows that he has to know the platinum wagon doesn’t get anywhere near a mislynch while he’s under pressure. Seems far more likely that this comes from eager town looking to spark discussion by pressuring a new entry to the game

Theta Alpine’s 52 is…odd. I’m not sure if town or mafia would be more concerned about the existence of a double voter. It could be representative of scum looking carefully at the wagons to see where they can push, personally I don’t really look at the wagon voters as town this early, but this is very murky and I’m hesitant to use it as indication of anything. Cause for concern if anything I suppose.

Egg is town. Don’t really care for some of his thought processes but they’re coming from a gamesolving perspective. His rationale for scum reads goes a fair bit beyond surface level, definitely doesn’t appear to be pushing for mislynches.

Tchill’s 65 is awful, can’t even present it as a derpclear. I don’t even think this is alignment indicative, just bad.

You know, when I was following along the thread I was kind of suspicious of FourTrouble because it seemed like he was explaining a lot of things in a way that made him appear helpful and invested without having to necessarily do things but I think I like him more on a second read. In something like 67 he not only does the whole explaining shtick about voting mod-confirmed being scummy, but talks about the reasoning further and links it to transcend in a way that very much seems to come from the mind of a town. Scum might simply stop at “mod confirmed never gets lynched” but talking about his vote lacking any kind of meaning and that obscuring his motives speaks to a thought process oriented in finding said motives. I like this as town.

Don’t really get much from lapsa’s posts but conf!town gonna conf!town

On the other hand gamma you really don’t do yourself any favours, the tone of 96 does come off really defensive and insincere which probably explains your scumreads more than anything you’ve posted contentwise

Making note of lapsa’s 107, pisskop did seem to effectively derail the gamma wagon, don’t think we got anything meaningful from gamma before he came off v/la

I don’t like transcend’s 111 but don’t care for Lore’s rebuttal either, it’s weak reasoning to cast doubt on someone but lore’s reaction is kind of over the top, feels like he’s overly concerned about the pressure. The first line itself would have been a satisfactory defense. Could see this being TvS
I like crush too, 159 looks TvT, not much reason for him to directly contradict an intuitive rationale from probtown FourTrouble

Don’t like Pmysterious though, he talks a lot but doesn’t really say much, especially looking at 161 in contrast to crush. Spends a lot of words talking about a gamma vote, waffles a lot, and picks on things with some relatively weak reasoning before using it to come down with a hard scum read. This feels to me like PM is looking to create a justification to place his vote against gamma who is a plausible mislynch with the reaction against his entrance.

pisskop is reading oddly to me, I can remember a number of posts but nothing really concrete from him. Egg pointed out a couple times where he was buddying lapsa, might have derailed the lapsa wagon then jumps on the trans wagon at 178 with little provocation. Idk it’s just weird. Kind of like my slot from an outside perspective I imagine. Warrants a FoS I think.

PenguinPower looks scummy but I think is town. Votes transcend in RVS, votes him again in the early game, accuses town read egg of being transcend’s buddy, pretty blatantly anti-town. I don’t imagine he does this as scum though, it doesn’t seem to serve any end game with transcend not exactly being known as hard to lynch. Seems more likely to me that PP thinks transcend is a hard slot to sort, something I agree with, and wants to use a tunnel to do it. I want PP to be scum because his posts are gag but I think we’re town here

PM’s 193 is gross. Okay so you want to know why he’s voting gamma, sure. Why in the world are you giving him options to choose from? Why the fuck is one of those options hinting towards a power role?! If he is one why would he say it?? If he’s town why would you want him to out it? What is even the point of options 1 and 3. I’m almost inclined to think of this as town because this would be super clumsy as a scum rolefishing attempt but this just looks hugely like you’re trying to fluff your posts.

WhyMafia’s 207 looks scummy to me. FourTrouble’s 67 does the things I mentioned it doing before but whymafia chooses to interpret it as an appeal to lynch transcend and derides the post based on that motive? This feels like a scum misrepresentation to cast doubt on a slot that is hovering on the town side of things. Possible buddying with transcend to note for the future, reinforced at 211

I really like FourTrouble’s 235, his line about “If town think someone is scum, regardless of whether it's an easy wagon (and maybe precisely because it's easy and solid), they'll vote that person as quickly as scum would” is super valid and one I’ve found the majority of people don’t know about or consider, this feels like a solidly pro-town opinion to be pushing in response to whymafia’s post about scum wanting to take easy wagons which in itself is questionable, seemingly setting up expectations about behaviour to fit into patterns that fit the narrative later
Note to self: find a way to sort pisskop

Inclined to see trans vs pisskop as either TvT or TvS with Trans as a Town. Trans’s emotion reads genuine here as does pisskop’s initial escalation but pisskop comes off that emotion immediately at 276, within four minutes of the cursing. Could be a scum theatre, but that seems unlikely just on probability at this point. On the other hand pisskop doesn’t really push trans too hard after the escalation come down and doesn’t fit him into a read category which feels more like a towny trying to sort trans but failing to do so.

Inclined to agree with Egg’s 358 about Lore’s 356 with one exception, I dislike Lore’s opposal to the speed of the gamma wagon, looks rather like lip service to the idea of being cautious, potentially allowing him to develop a full opposition of gamma gets more steam for town cred
On the other hand lore’s 365/366 are decent, kinda weak but nothing offensive about them to suggest scum, the tone feels genuine I think?
Responding to crush’s 401, I think it’s curious that platinum ended up on the gamma wagon before I did considering I can’t remember any of their posts and gamma’s attack on their entrance

Gin’s 423 on ABR is valid, though probably biased by omgus

Gamma’s progression through the 440s is tonally town

Note to self: find a way to figure out this gin vs ABR, ABR’s 470 is :thonkang

Tchill’s 480 is gross. Also NAI. Annoyingly.

I think Gin and Tchill are both town though? Idk Gin in 491 is speaking in a manner that I’ve done myself often after I’ve overreacted, the need to explain and justify yourself so people will understand.

Tchill is just gut within those interactions. Contentwise I should scum read him but gut says no

On that note I don’t care for ABR calling the transition inauthentic, I know from personal experience how easy it is to have a rageflash and return to being analytical within a few moments. Not sure if this is him continuing his tunnel or pushing hard as scum. The only thing I’m certain of with this is that ABR and Gin aren’t scumbuddies together

In post 584, Lapsa wrote:
In post 577, massive wrote: Yeah under no circumstances have I said I have a strong townread on him. I just said I don't want to ever lynch him. Pure entertainment value is pretty limited in some of these games and you gotta take it where you get it.
ugly backtracking
Had the same reaction to this, massive’ first post some pages previous looked nicely town but this change of pace isn’t a good look

I wish I wasn’t townreading Penguin because I hate how he just drops in and out of the game at 596

Note to self: ah damn I’m running out of steam

Part 2: yeah got bored at p26

Summary:
Town: Egg, FourTrouble, Penguin, Tchill, Gamma, Transcend, Gin, Crush, Lapsa
Null: Theta, ABR, pisskop
Scumlean: Lore, massive, platinum, WhyMafia, PMysterious
No read: texcat, mutton, vifam

Would lynch Lore or PM today
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Ginngie »

oh I'm drooling
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Lexa »

thoughts from thread while reading i guess i should say
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah Alexa is actually town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:09 pm

In post 802, Ginngie wrote:I've been asking this for multiple pages don't be daft
and I never expressed a town read on lexa
so again, why are you being so perplexing
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 808, MuttonChopMagic wrote:
In post 802, Ginngie wrote:I've been asking this for multiple pages don't be daft
cuz my ass was trying to sort Lexa and I don't get why I was getting shit for it.

Then when I see people just not give an utter shit about what I'm concerned about, I ask what's going on with the current wagon so I can actually engage with ya'll and I'm scum read for it.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:13 pm

stop being defeatist you cuck
this conversation is painful holy fuck
read my post about why you are a potential teammate for lore
actually reply to that instead of bitching to the core
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 804, Lexa wrote: PM’s 193 is gross. Okay so you want to know why he’s voting gamma, sure. Why in the world are you giving him options to choose from? Why the fuck is one of those options hinting towards a power role?! If he is one why would he say it?? If he’s town why would you want him to out it? What is even the point of options 1 and 3. I’m almost inclined to think of this as town because this would be super clumsy as a scum rolefishing attempt but this just looks hugely like you’re trying to fluff your posts.
abcedminded
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:16 pm

where did "people just not give an utter fuck about what you're concerned about"?
I commented on something unrelated to my lexa read and you threw a tantrum like a 5 y/o short and stout
your question wasn't at me because I never town read lexa (until now)
so I wasn't "ignoring" or "not giving a shit" you cow
would you rather I have not mentioned a potential fos?
your play is cringier than rick ross
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 810, MuttonChopMagic wrote:stop being defeatist you cuck
What is there to reply too?

You're saying I'm teamed with Lore and I'm town so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Lapsa »

UNVOTE: Lexa
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 798, MuttonChopMagic wrote: I agree, pre flips are pretty shitty
however, if lore flips scum, the odds of me ever being lynched this game are itty bitty
this means I'm a potential nk if lore is lynched and flips red
and scum wants to wifom around doc with lapsa the Fed
I wanted my stance on that to be very clear
if lore is flipped scum, you have a high shot of being a partner my dear
of course it's not lock, thatd be crazy
you could contribute to town and not be lazy
you dug your heels in and didn't give reads, fine
I think we'd both agree it's just about time
Sick flow!
abcedminded
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Mutton, you realize you call me a defeatist cuck when I described my current view of the game and that is exactly an answer to your question about the Lore thing, as well as stating it's a pre-flip and that is also shit.

So I mean, I answered your questions you're just insulting me for ~reasons~?
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Lexa »

How's it going gin?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 804, Lexa wrote:thoughts post-thread reread
In post 584, Lapsa wrote:
In post 577, massive wrote: Yeah under no circumstances have I said I have a strong townread on him. I just said I don't want to ever lynch him. Pure entertainment value is pretty limited in some of these games and you gotta take it where you get it.
ugly backtracking
Had the same reaction to this, massive’ first post some pages previous looked nicely town but this change of pace isn’t a good look
haha

get rekt, massive
abcedminded
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Stressful

life rant I have bills to pay and my company I work with had $3000 stolen and that means I'm not getting paid and it's been 3 weeks now and now I gotta fix my car and I can't go to my best friend's birthday party and I'm leaving to take a shower because I need to relax.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Also can Mutton and plat get some avi's going, it's hard to read
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Lexa »

Shit girl, rough situation :(
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:36 pm

In post 813, Ginngie wrote:
In post 810, MuttonChopMagic wrote:stop being defeatist you cuck
What is there to reply too?

You're saying I'm teamed with Lore and I'm town so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 816, Ginngie wrote:Mutton, you realize you call me a defeatist cuck when I described my current view of the game and that is exactly an answer to your question about the Lore thing, as well as stating it's a pre-flip and that is also shit.

So I mean, I answered your questions you're just insulting me for ~reasons~?
I said you could be
are you going to argue my logic or agree with me
from your pov let's say you're town, sure
that doesn't make it pro town to ignore my points against you completely sir
you're pretty much impossible to talk to so I'm ignoring you until you contribute to the game
aka, until day 2, because at that point if you're still doing jack shit you're getting lynched ya lame
once again, you ignored my post requesting your reads
I feel like I'm talking to some 14 year old in the newbie queue who just got deezed
it is not that hard to read a thread
no harder than buttering bread
do you lick the butter out of the cup? no
you refuse to be useful to the thread though
here's another tip: stop whining about being ignored to the open air
whoever you wanted lexa reads from should be confronted if you actually care
and after lexas wall do you still scum read him?
either way be more proactive gin!
I gave an argument for why you might be lore-aligned
start off there, an /actual reply/ would be sublime
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 809, Ginngie wrote:
In post 808, MuttonChopMagic wrote:
cuz my ass was trying to sort Lexa and I don't get why I was getting shit for it.

Then when I see people just not give an utter shit about what I'm concerned about, I ask what's going on with the current wagon so I can actually engage with ya'll and I'm scum read for it.
But why were you trying to sort her/shift the conversation as a wagon was springing up?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Ginngie »

To sort Lexa, is the reason I started sorting Lexa.

Part of that is to get people to talk to me after everyone bitched about me not talking apparently.

Literally this shit has turned into a damned if I do, damned if I don't situation.

Regardless, talking about any player at any time is just how you play Mafia. It's just, talking.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”