Mini 1916: Buttersnap Shitfuckery (Game over, Town win!)

Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Vegito »

There's something else important that I wanted to say but I'm getting tired and shouldn't be awake and the early morning beer probably isn't helping :(
Vegeta: Kaka-carrot cake! When I... When I was just a little boy... He... HE DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Goku: YOU MONSTER FRIZBEE!
Frieza: The cake was delicious!
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 287, Radical Rat wrote:I don't have a whole lot, but
Townleaning Leon and Socrates.
Scumleaning schadd.

And nullscumish on Piggy
Why on all of this?
Why do I have to ask you why on all of this?
Vegeta: Kaka-carrot cake! When I... When I was just a little boy... He... HE DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Vegito »

Is it obnoxious for me to feel that you just copied our reads?
Do you know if you did that it would make you basically the worst scum ever?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Leonshade »

I t-thought I was obvtowning it up, instead people just *urrp* people think so little of my scum play? :(

S-someone scumread me please, I could use the ego boost.
In post 277, Chimchar wrote:Leaning town on DD, Leon, Ari and Vegito
H-hello, why do you *urrp* townread me?
Scumleaning schadd.

And nullscumish on Piggy
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Leonshade »

T-though I don't think judging my play off of *urrp* Girls heart Girls is correct, I replaced into a scumread slot and I was just trying to not incriminate my buddies.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Chickadee »

Ok, finally some time for a proper catch up and read-through up to this point. Be prepared, this is where I obvtown. Wait for it. Waaaaiiiit for iiiiit.

Wait
For
It

Vegito (Majiffy+ Nachomamma8)
In post 243, Vegito wrote:
Liked DD's piggy vote more than I liked the Chickadee one
; don't have any reason as to why (they both are kind of active lurky) but I guess Piggy's not doing anything feels more purposeful than Chickadee's.
I didn't vote Piggy, so I'm not sure what you're getting at with the bold. Do you mean my vote on Rauth?

Seems like everything Vegito has said has been needlessly aggressive. It's pinging me. So much ping.

And why did you think you're the only person to have stated your alignment? And why has your read o me changed so much?
Spoiler:
In post 243, Vegito wrote:Liked DD's piggy vote more than I liked the Chickadee one; don't have any reason as to why (they both are kind of active lurky) but I guess Piggy's not doing anything feels more purposeful than Chickadee's.
In post 255, Vegito wrote:Reads, mostly in order of strength
Town

Socrates
Leon
DeadDel
RadRat
Rauther
Chickadee

Scum

Schadd
AlmostChara
Chimchar
PiggyGal

The rest reside in nullsville

UNVOTE: RadicalRat
VOTE: Shadd

This may change after Nacho and I have time to shout at each other privately.
In post 171, Deadline Delivery wrote:Nacho baby are you scum? Give it to me straight
L-like a pear cider

made from 100% pear?

In post 183, Deadline Delivery wrote:So did scum all get post restrictions
Lol right?
In post 297, Vegito wrote:Chickadee ??? - vague skim shows a push on Rauthedir I'd love if she went into but my memory was of the one gif where that girl was doing the weird "whoop" dance gesture.

Radical Rat

So many votes. Admittedly very limited experience playing with RR, but it feels very different here. Wanting to TR this slot, but it's just a gut feeling right now.

Almost Chara (Almost50+ Not Chara)

Need more from this slot. I hope they don't replace out.

Aristophanes

Posts after his 174 seem to be actually getting into the game.

Prism

I'm really town reading schadd_ and part of me wonders if the opposing post restrictions might also be apposing alignments? That seems too easy though. I'm still waiting on more from this slot.

Deadline Delivery (Mathblade + nancy)

Wanting to TR this slot. They seem genuine, and they're pretty active.

Chimchar

Need more here.

Rautherdir

Hasn't done much more than role fish. His 159 and 167 stand out to me as huge red flags.

Spoiler: 159 and 167
In post 159, Rautherdir wrote:My role appears to meet normal guidelines as well, unless there's something I'm missing.
Could we all actually claim whether our roles are normal or not? Honestly it benefits town since it helps prevent false counter claims, and it would be interesting to find out.
In post 167, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 164, PiggyGal15 wrote:UNVOTE: until replacement is found.

I'm not sure how I read DD or Ari yet, neither seem like town but they also aren't making my gut want to lynch them with fire immediately yet.
In post 159, Rautherdir wrote:My role appears to meet normal guidelines as well, unless there's something I'm missing.
Could we all actually claim whether our roles are normal or not? Honestly it benefits town since it helps prevent false counter claims, and it would be interesting to find out.
I play so much ToS that now I no longer know what MS counts as "normal" or "not normal" roles :P
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game
And honestly I might have to agree with schadd after looking through the rules for normality now. He and the hydras might be the only non-normal roles in this game that would be safe claiming non-normal.

Piggygal15

Never posted their alignment. Just a flashy gif of a city. I take that to mean their claiming town. NAI, but noted. Nothing they've done yet has been serious at all. They're very Canadian.

schadd_

Wouldn't lynch this even on a guilty. However, I'm TRing this slot. They pulled themselves out o fRVS early and have actually been trying to get slots sorted.

Socrates

Claims not to have a post restriction, but their posting seems very odd for them. Post restrictions are NAI, but the fact that none of their posting has felt like them up to this point is sticking out to me. Not enough to go on though.

Leonshade

Not really telling, and might just be nitpick here, but I noticed where everyone else was saying their alignment, Leon just quoted to say "same" instead of typing out "I'm town" or something of the like. I find that interesting. Not necessarily AI but interesting nonetheless.

VOTE: Vegito
Shots fired.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Chickadee »

I'm probably missing some stuff in that reads list. I was jumping around a lot in many tabs. But the important stuff is there I believe.

Chimchar
Chimchar
Goon
Chimchar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Chimchar »

In post 297, Vegito wrote:I don't remember a Chimchar post but I think it's kind of strange how he expects us to remember he was on V/LA for the beginning of the game and felt his response to Jiffy had a bit of an edge that I wasn't expecting? Don't know if that makes sense but gut leans scum.
You scumread me for not wanting to move the game forward while I was at V/LA. That's what didn't make sense to me. And still doesn't. Nice discredit attempt on how I expected you to remember my V/LA.
In memory of Chimchar, Radja's character pick in Survivor: Eon

"My only hope is that someone got AIDS" - Chimchar, Mafia Poisoner
Chimchar
Chimchar
Goon
Chimchar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Chimchar »

In post 287, Radical Rat wrote:
Leaning scum on Rauth and Radical Rat

VOTE: Radical Rat

Can I get some reads from you Rat?

P-edit: stole your pagetop
I don't have a whole lot, but
Scumleaning schadd.

And nullscumish on Piggy
tell me about schadd and why he's scum

Chimchar
Chimchar
Goon
Chimchar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Chimchar »

In post 303, Leonshade wrote:
Cause you were the first one to try and sort people(Nacho) even though you did it for reasons that you took back later.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I am terribly terribly sorry, but.
@Mod:
Please seek a replacement for me.

I will attempt to continue playing until my replacement arrives, but I am quickly learning that two games at once is apparently my limit. I was REALLY looking forward to this game too; I've never played a bastard before. But ultimately, it's better for the game that someone who is able to devote the energy and attention this game deserves take my place.

Addressing current issues next post.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Chickadee »

Sad to see you go Rat, was looking forward to playing with you again, but I understand game limits.

Some other time.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 301, Vegito wrote:
Scumleaning schadd.

And nullscumish on Piggy
Why on all of this?
Why do I have to ask you why on all of this?
Leon's posting feels honest and inquisitive, which is precisely what I expect from Town.
Socrates is harder to specify, but it's an attitude thing again.
Schadd's votes rub me the wrong way, and he seems somewhat... Flippant.
Piggy just seems like she's done the least for the longest.

That should also cover both Leon and Chimchar's questions.
In post 302, Vegito wrote:Is it obnoxious for me to feel that you just copied our reads?
Do you know if you did that it would make you basically the worst scum ever?
I mean, I don't think it's obnoxious for you to think that, though it is wrong.
And yes, I am well aware that'd make me shitty scum. But I'm not scum and I didn't copy you, so moot point.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 311, Chickadee wrote:Sad to see you go Rat, was looking forward to playing with you again, but I understand game limits.

Some other time.
Likewise.

I hope to see all of you in a proper game sometime, you seem like a rad bunch.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 259, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vegito
- what makes schadd more scummy than your other scum reads?
Looks like he's hiding behind his PR to avoid meaningfully contributing. Also a lot of his posts are just padded fluff to keep his presence up while he has nothing of merit to say.

Plus going after Socrates pings here.
In post 268, Vegito wrote:
In post 259, PiggyGal15 wrote:Vegito - what makes schadd more scummy than your other scum reads?
Nothing at all; Majiffy is a piece of garbage that apparently doesn't care what I think :(
Mate you're just along for the ride we all know I'm the Vegito mastermind

I am the shining beacon of charismatic light that keeps this ship afloat.
In post 269, Vegito wrote:
In post 260, Socrates wrote:
In post 244, Vegito wrote:Socrates and Leonshade are my townreads at the moment; like Leon's general engagement from what I can tell and I like Socrates for basically no reason that I can remember. I liked DD's opening for how... wacky? all over the place? it was but townreading that slot for those reasons isn't going to last so it's basically not a read at all.
Do you feel you have solved me, Nacho?
Not at all, hence the "for no reason at all" portion of the read.
I do, though. Nacho's just slower on the uptake.
In post 272, schadd_ wrote:what is jiffy's favorite alignment(s)
Town but I'm better at scum.

And Nacho can smd for calling me bad at both.
In post 275, Chimchar wrote:
In post 257, Vegito wrote:You seem to be actively invested in not moving the game forward and your questions seem like busywork.
I went on V/LA on page 5, how did you get to that conclusion?
Your posts previous to your V/LA, where the game was trying to move out of RVS and entities such as yourself kept dragging it back in like posts here. Or here with your dumb naked vote that if you blinked you missed it. And of course your stupid do-nothing questions that you never followed up on. So, your
entire iso.

And before you go "wait wait wait but I just asked DeadDel to respond to that last one!!!11!!!one" that was
almost 200 posts ago and two days passed between you asking that question and going on V/LA
. The only reason you're making a stink now is because I'm bringing the pressure on you that wasn't there before, and while you scoured your ISO trying to figure out why I'm scumreading you, you conveniently decided now would be a great time to start playing the game.
Leaning scum on Rauth and Radical Rat
How are you townreading someone you haven't interacted with except to ask why they're scumreading you for reasons you obviously think are bullshit?
Scumleaning schadd.
Good we have a happy meeting place.

Lynch Shadd with me and we can never touch Soc and Leon.
In post 293, Deadline Delivery wrote:Why is this game so inactive though :?
Well you filled half a goddamn page in 2 hours.

Try not hitting submit so much and putting more than one thought in a post.

You're worse than buldermar back in the day.
In post 300, Vegito wrote:There's something else important that I wanted to say but I'm getting tired and shouldn't be awake and the early morning beer probably isn't helping :(
Oh that's a good idea I have a growler of Black IPA downstairs I should crack that out and get daydrunk.
In post 305, Chickadee wrote:And why has your read o me changed so much?
You clearly understand what a hydra is, since you put both my name and Nacho's name in parentheses next to the Vegito in quotes.

So I'm going to give you a moment to think about how dumb this question is.

But while we're at it, he has you as vague scum and I have you as vague town so either way you need to step it up. And dumb shit like this is not going to help your cause.
In post 305, Chickadee wrote:
schadd_

Wouldn't lynch this even on a guilty. However, I'm TRing this slot. They pulled themselves out o fRVS early and have actually been trying to get slots sorted.
Holy shit you're townreading this asshole for "pulling himself out of RVS" when he did literally the opposite, using his PR as a crutch the whole time?

And you're not townreading Soc or Leon?

Your reads are straight garbage.
In post 306, Chickadee wrote:I'm probably missing some stuff in that reads list.
Yeah like "things that actually have happened in the game"
In post 307, Chimchar wrote:
In post 297, Vegito wrote:I don't remember a Chimchar post but I think it's kind of strange how he expects us to remember he was on V/LA for the beginning of the game and felt his response to Jiffy had a bit of an edge that I wasn't expecting? Don't know if that makes sense but gut leans scum.
You scumread me for not wanting to move the game forward while I was at V/LA. That's what didn't make sense to me. And still doesn't. Nice discredit attempt on how I expected you to remember my V/LA.
What is it with you people and not grokking what a hydra is?

Nacho and I are different people and our posts are pretty easy to tell which is which

In post 310, Radical Rat wrote:I am terribly terribly sorry, but.
@Mod:
Please seek a replacement for me.

I will attempt to continue playing until my replacement arrives, but I am quickly learning that two games at once is apparently my limit. I was REALLY looking forward to this game too; I've never played a bastard before. But ultimately, it's better for the game that someone who is able to devote the energy and attention this game deserves take my place.

Addressing current issues next post.
No you sit down and you play Mr.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:28 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Reading him over, I agree with Vegito's assessment of schadd, VOTE: schadd

Not really liking Chickadee's assessment list, feels like she's just townreading anyone who actively makes multiposts.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 315, PiggyGal15 wrote:Reading him over, I agree with Vegito's assessment of schadd, VOTE: schadd

Not really liking Chickadee's assessment list, feels like she's just townreading anyone who actively makes multiposts.

If that's what you got out of that reads list, I think you should at least skim it again.

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Prism »

I'm caught up.

The posts I really found the most useful were the posting sequence #59 down through #69.

Leon preliminarily seems genuine here, and I concur with Vegito's conclusion that it's a reason to townread them. Despite this, the context and way in which it was given strikes me as strange. As a hard read it would be absurd. As a weaker read it's still weird. The way the read was given wasn't really conducive to getting deeper into Leonshade, which is typically what you want to do with a weak read, and effectively just ended the back and forth. It's not really meant to bait anyone into questioning it, either, due to the way the sequence is structured, in that necessarily the reasoning is Leon's responses in the prior posts in the sequence. There's just very little attempt to utilize the read as a means to further engage, despite this being what you want to do with a weak read (Keeping in mind that I think a strong read on Leon for this is absurd)

VOTE: Vegito for now. What a quickly aging song and dance.

A lot of the reads this game (see: Radical Rat vs. Doubting Thomases) I think are nonsense. Sheeping Jesus is more of a sign of town indecision than it is scum trying to coast. Scum either pretend to be trying to form reads or just don't post.

I originally was going to wax poetic laying out my goals for the game but I don't really think I have much. My main problem tends to be actively staying engaged and keeping morale up when town, and in a prior game I was trying to establish "goalposts" for myself but I am no longer convinced they are feasible. I guess my runnerup problem would be better reads, and I have a few ideas as to how to go about sharpening those, but I don't think it's conducive to out them.

To all of the people speculating about me/schadd's opposing restrictions, I would again like to remind you that this is not a restriction and I take offense. It's not like he's holding me hostage, I'm here of my own free will. I simply feel
compelled
to praise Belisarius for this game, and rightfully so. Do good works not deserve high praise? He deserves it and so much more, he's a modern day mafia da Vinci. Do you not feel the sense of wonder, of awe, at every word of his? Have you even looked and feasted on the wonder of your Role PMs, the ruleset, the VC, experienced true luxury on the highs of his educated demeanor and delectable word choice? Never before has someone made the diarrhea song feel quite so
regal
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Majiffy »

The diarrhea song was a very nice touch, I agree.

But hey that was a lot of words and not a lot of thoughts how about you talk about something that's happened in the last 200 posts maybe?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 318, Majiffy wrote:The diarrhea song was a very nice touch, I agree.

But hey that was a lot of words and not a lot of thoughts how about you talk about something that's happened in the last 200 posts maybe?
Oops. Well hey I guess it had to happen sometime.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Belisarius »

Official Vote Count 1.10

Aristophanes: (1)
schadd_
Shadoweh: (3)
Almost Chara, Socrates, Chimchar
Socrates: (1)
Rautherdir
schadd_: (3)
Shadoweh, Vegito, Piggygal15
Vegito: (4)
Leonshade, Deadline Delivery, Chickadee, Prism
Piggygal15: (1)
Aristophanes
Deadline Delivery: (1)
Jesus Christ

Not Voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2017-06-12 15:05:00)

Mod Notes:

Shadoweh replaces Radical Rat
Prodding Aristophanes and Rautherdir
Last edited by Belisarius on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Prism »

In post 318, Majiffy wrote:But hey that was a lot of words and not a lot of thoughts how about you talk about something that's happened in the last 200 posts maybe?
I'm rather fine with exactly what and how much I posted. I consider it neither vapid nor irrelevant.

Much like I'm fine with exactly who Beli is and will become and I think he shouldn't change on anybody else's behalf.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Vegito »

That's all well and good that you're happy with your own participation but just as I can't excuse running into a busy intersection while pleasuring myself very visibly, I don't feel your participation can just be waved away with "well it's okay because
I'm
happy with it".

Mafia is
not
a participation-trophy game.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Hello friends, I'm very disappointed right now because I was hoping I had to call you all butts or something. I suppose I should read the rules so I don't get modkilled today.

I appear to already be voting with my town alliance so that's good. I don't think schadd is scum tbh but sheeping Nacho has never failed me in the past.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Vegito »

Okay 1) Why hasn't Shadoweh been replaced and 2) Why are there still 3 votes on a slot that literally hasn't even posted in the game

Chara, Socrates, Chimchar get your asses in gear.

ninja edit well speak of the damn devil

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”