Mini 1916: Buttersnap Shitfuckery (Game over, Town win!)

Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 323, Shadoweh wrote:Hello friends, I'm very disappointed right now because I was hoping I had to call you all butts or something. I suppose I should read the rules so I don't get modkilled today.

I appear to already be voting with my town alliance so that's good. I don't think schadd is scum tbh but sheeping Nacho has never failed me in the past.
You're not sheeping Nacho you're sheeping Majiffy
Vegeta: Kaka-carrot cake! When I... When I was just a little boy... He... HE DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Goku: YOU MONSTER FRIZBEE!
Frieza: The cake was delicious!
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Vegito »

Oh and how the hell are you voting without having posted

I need to stop looking at these votecounts they're fucked
Vegeta: Kaka-carrot cake! When I... When I was just a little boy... He... HE DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Belisarius »

ow meh pagetop
Official Vote Count 1.11

Aristophanes: (1)
schadd_
Shadoweh: (3)
Almost Chara, Socrates, Chimchar
Socrates: (1)
Rautherdir
schadd_: (3)
Shadoweh, Vegito, Piggygal15
(L-2)
Vegito: (5)
Leonshade, Deadline Delivery, Chickadee, Prism, Jesus Christ
Piggygal15: (1)
Aristophanes

Not Voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2017-06-12 15:05:00)

Mod Notes:

None
Last edited by Belisarius on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 325, Vegito wrote:
In post 323, Shadoweh wrote:Hello friends, I'm very disappointed right now because I was hoping I had to call you all butts or something. I suppose I should read the rules so I don't get modkilled today.

I appear to already be voting with my town alliance so that's good. I don't think schadd is scum tbh but sheeping Nacho has never failed me in the past.
Whatever you say Nacho, I am Here for You. :)

Are you high though because I'm the one that just replaced in for Radical Rat. :lol:
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Prism »

In post 322, Vegito wrote:That's all well and good that you're happy with your own participation but just as I can't excuse running into a busy intersection while pleasuring myself very visibly, I don't feel your participation can just be waved away with "well it's okay because
I'm
happy with it".

Mafia is
not
a participation-trophy game.
You have yet to comment on what I
have
given, and you expect more? You're really putting the cart before the horse here, and it is suspect.

The only thing I suspect of Belisarius is of possession of a pure heart in pursuit of its raw, passionate desires.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Prism »

Oh there's also a deadline delivery vote!

How cute, Beli, you've really outdone yourself this time!
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Prism »

Oh wait I forgot that's just the name of the nancy/MathBlade hydra. For shame.

How cute, Beli, you've really outdone yourself this time!
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:35 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 322, Vegito wrote:That's all well and good that you're happy with your own participation but just as I can't excuse running into a busy intersection while pleasuring myself very visibly, I don't feel your participation can just be waved away with "well it's okay because
I'm
happy with it".

Mafia is
not
^^ sums up my thoughts on Prism too
I mean, you could still call us all butts anyway :P You're town this game, right? I really hate having to vote you out for being scummy scum scum :(
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Yeah, it kind of sucks that we're not the same alignment though. You could have neighbourized me and we'd have a party like old times. What's it like being stuck talking to Prism and [redacted] all night?
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Why did I join a game racist against Canadians?! I really should have read the rules first. :( I just joined for the Suikoden livejournaling...
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 326, Vegito wrote:I need to stop looking at these votecounts they're fucked
In post 327, Belisarius wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.10
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Prism »

In post 332, PiggyGal15 wrote:
I'm
happy with it".

Mafia is
not
Do you believe this is alignment indicative? Why or why not?

"Why?"

Every night I lie awake in my bed, staring at the glowing stars I have placed on my ceiling. They remind me of my childhood, of reaching for the stars, and in a way of my own continued immaturity.

"Why can't
I
be Belisarius?"

I roll over, restless, in agony, in longing, in despair, the question hanging over me, invisible yet painfully palpable. My soul is in uproar, ripping apart at the seams, desperately searching for the answer. And then I remember, that I simply
am not
, but that he
is
, and it rings through me so
clearly
, so
sharply
, and in it I find serenity. My mind is suddenly peaceful, my despair dissipated, and the void in my heart suddenly filled. I am whole, and in this I finally find sleep under those stars once more.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 328, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 325, Vegito wrote:

Whatever you say Nacho, I am Here for You. :)

Are you high though because I'm the one that just replaced in for Radical Rat. :lol:
That makes way much more sense and the mod is a shithead that needs to get his modding game up to snuff because your name just replaced Rat instead of being crossed out and next to it like
literally everyone else does, BELI
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 329, Prism wrote:
I'm
happy with it".

Mafia is
not
You have yet to comment on what I
have
given
You mean a little blurb highlighting ten posts from 250 posts ago?

Sorry, mate, the game moved on. Try harder.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Belisarius »

In post 334, Shadoweh wrote:I just joined for the Suikoden livejournaling...

HOLY CRAPOLA

I FISHED UP A HOBO.

WE'RE HAVING RIBS TONIGHT

I didn't actually make that, I just made a page that links all of the entries together in order.

Also fixed the VC numbers ><
Last edited by Belisarius on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 332, PiggyGal15 wrote: ^^ sums up my thoughts on Prism too
As much as I love it when people blindly sheep me

and trust me, I fucking
looooove
it

I'm gonna need you to unhook yourself from my jock and get your own thoughts
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Prism »

In post 338, Vegito wrote:You mean a little blurb highlighting ten posts from 250 posts ago?
Why does this render it irrelevant or unimportant? Why should I feel compelled to take note of posts I find altogether disinteresting and comparatively more difficult to parse for alignment?
In post 338, Vegito wrote:Sorry, mate, the game moved on. Try harder.
Yet, it has not.

Am I not giving thoughts, or am I not giving the thoughts that
you
want? If the answer is the latter, what specifically are you looking for my thoughts on-you've already gotten my blanket statement for posts outside of the sequence.

Belisarius, thank you so much for bringing me into this game. You are like a blanket that keeps all of MS warm.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 278, Deadline Delivery wrote:VOTE: Vegito
You seem to be in the know. Help me out, here.
In post 295, Vegito wrote:
In post 283, Deadline Delivery wrote:If you could make a bunch of a content so that I could point out all of the parts that make you scum that would also be helpful :3
I don't mean to sound all arrogant or anything but I'm pretty sure that I'm the only person who has actually done anything this game???
Rude.

I too was hoping for more from the AC hydra. I'll accept their explanation, but I'm still bummed.

I am still getting a feel for this Aristophanes meta that I've heard so much aboot. He hadn't clammed up or avoided the thread yet last I checked, though that may be a few days out of date right at this moment.

@Chickadee: what exactly is your reference point for saying I am posting out of character?

This is too tedious doing on a tablet. Switching to a computer. One moment.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:22 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 333, Shadoweh wrote:Yeah, it kind of sucks that we're not the same alignment though. You could have neighbourized me and we'd have a party like old times. What's it like being stuck talking to Prism and [redacted] all night?
Spoiler: Why must you fill my fantasies with such beautiful things?

In post 336, Prism wrote:
In post 332, PiggyGal15 wrote:
I'm
happy with it".

Mafia is
not
Do you believe this is alignment indicative? Why or why not?
I believe it's as AI as a PR is, in that it depends on what else you're doing outside of the problem, and in your case, 50% of every post you make is your Post... Compel-tion and the rest is either redundant or reminds me of Kronk,
I don't feel like you're saying anything new that either you or someone else hasn't already said.
Vegito wrote:I'm gonna need you to unhook yourself from my jock and get your own thoughts
It's not my fault you keep saying what my brain is thinking before I can!
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Prism »

In post 343, PiggyGal15 wrote:I believe it's as AI as a PR is, in that it depends on what else you're doing outside of the problem, and in your case, 50% of every post you make is your Post... Compel-tion and the rest is either redundant or reminds me of Kronk,
I don't feel like you're saying anything new that either you or someone else hasn't already said.
Did someone else bring up something similar what I did about Nacho's read on Leonshade? Can you link me that post?

Did someone else weigh in the same explanation as me for why they thought the Radical Rat-Jesus connection was silly? Can you link that posts?

Can you quote two posts of mine that are saying the same thing?

None of my posts have been redundant within themselves with the exception of the Deadline Delivery silliness. For all the complaints about my content thus far, there has still been
no response
to what it is that I have given. If your "What other people have said" comment holds true then that would be valid-but I suspect it is not.

The critique you're presenting here is a lot different than the one you were presenting by just going along with Majiffy's "participation" one.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Prism »

Do you know who's never redudant? Belisarius.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Socrates »

Follow up for @Chickadee: since when is aggro a scumtell? And are you unaware that Vegito is a Hydra?

Rat's reaction to my questioning is 'fair', and annoyingly so. The replace out is not AI but it does mean this line of questioning is dead.
In post 314, Vegito wrote:In post 269, Vegito wrote:
In post 260, Socrates wrote:
In post 244, Vegito wrote:
Socrates and Leonshade are my townreads at the moment; like Leon's general engagement from what I can tell and I like Socrates for basically no reason that I can remember. I liked DD's opening for how... wacky? all over the place? it was but townreading that slot for those reasons isn't going to last so it's basically not a read at all.

Do you feel you have solved me, Nacho?

Not at all, hence the "for no reason at all" portion of the read.

I do, though. Nacho's just slower on the uptake.
But you haven't even seen my scum game? Nacho has. It did feel pretty clear that you figured out that I'm a good buddy target though.

Annoyed that I didn't get any Yay's or Nay's on my PR question. Yes, It's WIFOM. It's the answers that matter, not the question.

Prism agrees with Vegito's townread on leon, yet shades him for it and meanders their way into a vote on them because of it. Then she dismisses the pressure on Rat's slot as being over him sheeping Jesus, which is an oversimplification at best, and disingenuous at worst. If Prism is scum though, I bet this is her pick as an easy place to throw stones and they are not buddies.

VOTE: Prism
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Prism »

In post 346, Socrates wrote:Prism agrees with Vegito's townread on leon, yet shades him for it and meanders their way into a vote on them because of it. Then she dismisses the pressure on Rat's slot as being over him sheeping Jesus, which is an oversimplification at best, and disingenuous at worst. If Prism is scum though, I bet this is her pick as an easy place to throw stones and they are not buddies.

VOTE: Prism
What do you think of the interactions I'm currently having with Majiffy and Piggy? More interested in former.

Don't have much to say about points against me, first was largely anticipated. Second it was definitely used, even if it wasn't all of it. I can review it later but I saw nothing compelling past that on first readthrough.
In post 346, Socrates wrote:If Prism is scum though, I bet this is her pick as an easy place to throw stones and they are not buddies.
Is this referring to Vegito or the people going vs. RR? My guess is the former, but thinking that Nacho is an easy place to throw stones is pretty humorous.

Much like Belisarius, who is hilarious whenever he wishes to be.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Vegito »

Shadoweh! It's really good to see you!
(I'm sorry you replaced into this game though! When I first saw you replace in I had the thought that I should probably try to make my Majiffy Hydra less of a shit show but the most fun about it is that it's an absolute shitshow!)
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Vegito »

I accidentally clicked on the live journal and then didn't get anything j wanted to get done that day because it was fucking amazing. Then I thought of buying Suidoken 4 because the live journal was that good but then looked at a couple reviews and it's apparently not a good Suidoken game to start with. I'm probably going to buy it anyways!!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”