Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Mulch »

I'm not shading, do people on this site know what shade is. I am flat out saying: You and Slingshot interaction seemed to be SvS at gut reaction.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 2409, Boonskiies wrote:Pim
Dunnstral
SlingshotWaffles
Fykus
DrumBeats

This is the scum team. With an off chance of Frogger being there, but that's just paranoia on my part.

97% sure, Mulch, so there's a little doubt in my mind, not going to say on who, but yeah.

Yes, that is correct.
In post 2422, Fykus wrote:IMO its:

mulch
gamma
drum
frog
pim
Just because i agree with him on drum and pim hardly means i copied his readlist and switched you into it mulch
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 2700, Mulch wrote:I'm not shading, do people on this site know what shade is. I am flat out saying: You and Slingshot interaction seemed to be SvS at gut reaction.
And on inspection, does it still?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2701, Fykus wrote:
In post 2409, Boonskiies wrote:Pim
Dunnstral
SlingshotWaffles
Fykus
DrumBeats

This is the scum team. With an off chance of Frogger being there, but that's just paranoia on my part.

97% sure, Mulch, so there's a little doubt in my mind, not going to say on who, but yeah.

Yes, that is correct.
In post 2422, Fykus wrote:IMO its:

mulch
gamma
drum
frog
pim
Just because i agree with him on drum and pim hardly means i copied his readlist and switched you into it mulch
Fair enough, but you do realize it is very similar and you said it RIGHT after Boon said it
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2702, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 2700, Mulch wrote:I'm not shading, do people on this site know what shade is. I am flat out saying: You and Slingshot interaction seemed to be SvS at gut reaction.
And on inspection, does it still?
TBH no, because you guys would probably not be so aggresive with me towards if if you both are scum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fykus prob is scum but that argument that he copied Boons reads list is trash.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Mulch »

He ldid a very similar reads list RIGHT after Boon posted his
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

they both have Pim and Drum......
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

And?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

2/5 isn't all that similar. Like There are prob players that are scumreading the same players as me.

SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:33 pm

The question is did he have them there for the exact same reasons?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fykus
Sling
Zach
PV
Gamma

WICH OF YOU SCUMFUCKS ARE COPPING MY READS LIST!
just lol

SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:34 pm

In post 2711, Nero Cain wrote:Fykus
Sling
Zach
PV
Gamma

just lol
Zach and Fykus

Oh no. Looks like I'm copying you.
Lynch me now!!1
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We can lynch you if there's enough support for you today otherwise I don't care wich scumread gets lynched.

DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

Hate that Fykus push from Mulch. One or two catch up posts incoming, also free to talk currently while I'm doing them. Also I get that my posts are large and reading the whole thing ca be a pain in the ass, but please at least read what's outside of the spoiler and if you're curious about anything I said there look inside the spoilers for it.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 2706, Mulch wrote:He ldid a very similar reads list RIGHT after Boon posted his
Im pretty sure i was having a real time conversation with boon at the time or maybe trying to. Is there some kind of specified wait time i should adhere to between someone posting their reads and me responding with my own? It feels like your grasping at straws here
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2711, Nero Cain wrote:Fykus
Sling
Zach
PV
Gamma

just lol
Is this serious
Also PV is probtown
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:42 pm

In post 2713, Nero Cain wrote:We can lynch you if there's enough support for you today otherwise I don't care wich scumread gets lynched.
? Okay?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2714, DrumBeats wrote:Hate that Fykus push from Mulch. One or two catch up posts incoming, also free to talk currently while I'm doing them. Also I get that my posts are large and reading the whole thing ca be a pain in the ass, but please at least read what's outside of the spoiler and if you're curious about anything I said there look inside the spoilers for it.
How can you hate my "push" when I literally am not pushing him?

The only thing I'm even pushing is that his read list looks similar to boon. It 2 of thr same people, has zero people that book is reading town (except... Me) and even looks in a similar format. But actually, I haven't even voted him...
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

THE UNIVERSE IS EXPANDING AT A RATE OF OVER 4000 KM PER MINUTE, YET MOZAMIS HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO EXPAND HIS READS IN THE PAST 7 DAYS
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

@ Mulch - I hate the misrepresentation of the reads list. You said it was the same as Boon's but subbing himself out, I was TRing you so I believed it without checking back. Fykus then pulls it back up and only 2/4 of the nonFykus ones were identical. Changing the facts to make Fykus appear more scummy is definitely shady imo. You were one of my stronger townreads, but this is very questionable imo so I need to reconsider that a bit more.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 2720, DrumBeats wrote:@ Mulch - I hate the misrepresentation of the reads list. You said it was the same as Boon's but subbing himself out, I was TRing you so I believed it without checking back. Fykus then pulls it back up and only 2/4 of the nonFykus ones were identical. Changing the facts to make Fykus appear more scummy is definitely shady imo. You were one of my stronger townreads, but this is very questionable imo so I need to reconsider that a bit more.
To be fair, he wasn't the first to jump on Fykus for that
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

Really? Who was then? I just went back to look for it, read two pages and couldn't find anybody saying that. Boon said it was the list he would expect from scum, but not that he copied his list.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

THE UNIVERSE HAS FALLEN OUT OF BALANCE, I THINK IT'S TIME WE TOOK A LOOK AT BOON'S EGO
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

Pages 74-78:

Spoiler:
In post 1856, Zachstralkita wrote:VOTE: rhazh

See if you think my Boonskiies read is founded or I'm just making shit up. He's the person I pushed the most in my ISO I believe
I like this post from Zach. Asking people to look at his Boon case without considering it absolute.
In post 1858, Priscila wrote:
In post 1855, Titus wrote:Priscilla has a near total lack of paranoia, high omgus tendencies, and the hyper defense on the question "are you new" felt out of place.
Point out one place where I did omgus. You are now inventing behavior that never happened.

Interesting that Frog and Titus occcupy the thread together for 2 pages and completely ignore each other.

Can we please lynch Titus.
Agree that you didn't really omgus before this, a lot of shading and misrepresentation, but no omgusing. Very good point about Frog/Titus though, one of the first times something from Priscila has felt like genuine analysis to me.
In post 1866, Priscila wrote:Titus is accusing me of omgus when I had an existing scum lean on CptPicard and in fact her behavior is omgus. But omgus is not even scum behavior. It is null. Yet she is trying to push it as scum behavior.
That
is scum behavior.
She is trying to shade and discredit me
- never did she try to engage with me except an irrelevant question about my experience to justify her
sudden
scum read.
This is a contradiction to your previous stance on , when you said my "omgus" on you was textbook scum. Also, I've noticed that the underlined is your reaction anytime anybody calls suspicion to you. Seems more to me like
you
are trying to shade and discredit anybody who suspects you. The bolded is also skewing the facts, since it wasn't sudden. It was after somebody laid out a solid case on your reaction to Rhazh.
In post 1869, Priscila wrote:
In post 1865, RhazhBash wrote:I saw that argument as more of a retard tell than a scum tell.
Tell me - what could town-Picard be thinking in that moment? Oh, our cop has claimed, but I think he broke the rules, therefore I will try to make my wincon harder by getting him modkilled! No. He would shut up and not saying anything. But he did not even push that as if he had a sense of fairness. He pushed it as if he wanted to punish Tywin. It was malicious.
Town Picard likely thought that since Tywin was not modkilled, he was scum faking the claim. The funny thing though is that earlier you found Picard to be low hanging fruit and didn't want to discuss modkillgate. Only now that you want to lynch Titus are you speaking up about how "malicious" it was.
In post 1893, Nosferatu wrote:While we're on the topic of stances:
In post 197, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 191, Priscila wrote:You can ragespam the thread all you want to try to cover your slip, Tywin, it will not prevent your lynch. You didn't just slip multiball. You slipped, very specifically,
two teams
, with yourself being on one of them.
I love how you saw other team and immediately assumed that he was talking about multiple scum teams. Bit of a freudian slip yourself there mate.
VOTE: priscila
STANCE: Priscilla is scum
In post 765, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 665, mozamis wrote:
In post 451, Nosferatu wrote:Isn't he just generally a lurker? I think I've played with both scum and town brian but neither left quite an impression on me.
Like, this is another post from Nos without any real opinion.
Pos scum.
lol picking me answering a question and saying 'another post without any real opinion'
pos scum
STANCE: moz is scum
In post 918, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 886, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Mislynch
I'm willing to follow you, 107 is pretty bleh
VOTE: mislynch
STANCE: mislynch is scum
In post 1461, Nosferatu wrote:I'm on an iPad right now and I can definitively say that this a shit product. Legit had like 30 quotes and at least twice as many witticisms that are now forever lost into the void.

What I remember at the moment is: gamma you still haven't answered my question on why you seem to think I scrum read you, and @mush your drum read is complete fucking bullshit. You basically scum read him until you didn't, but I have ten more pages to read until I vote you. Cheers.
STANCE: mush is scum
In post 1470, Nosferatu wrote:Nice to know that boon is town,so I can ignore that slot and the flurry of posts that will ensue after day 2.In other news:

VOTE: mush
STANCE: boon is town
In post 1549, Nosferatu wrote: @mush: your drum read looks fake af
STANCE: mush's drum read is fake
In post 1727, Nosferatu wrote:ok that's kinda disgusting
VOTE: rbash
STANCE: bash is scum
In post 1759, Nosferatu wrote: yes and no. bash and priscilla both made terrible posts, but I thought bash's was scummier.
STANCE: I thought priscilla's response was scummy as well

That's eight fucking stances as opposed to 3 "doubtcasting" posts. And that's before this whole shebang started. Your case is faked to hell. You're not even reading my ISO.
I like this from Nos. Backs himself up well and the post feels genuinely frustrated. I can see the motivation behind it - feels authentic.
In post 1898, Priscila wrote:You are pushing a mislynch and it would be blindingly obvious to you if you took 10 minutes of time to read my content before you subbed in. We cannot talk if you do not know who you are talking to.
First off - nothing should be blindingly obvious unless you're scum and already know. I hate how much towncred Priscila is trying to give herself here. I can maybe see this coming from town if she is the confirmed town in the neighborhood, but otherwise it just feels like she's trying to force towncred upon herself.
In post 1900, Priscila wrote:Let's face it. We both think the other has been scummy since you replaced in. I have been shown to be very probably wrong by your claim. You are wrong. So we both reset and approach the game new.
I hate this post. His claim proves you wrong and you equate it to how he has to be wrong about you with no evidence. It's not similar at all. He found your behavior scummy, nothing has changed that. You found his scummy, but he had a huge claim as proof he wasn't. Trying to get him to "reset" his read on you as a compromise-esque situation when you've been proven wrong is gross.
In post 1904, Mulch wrote:Nos you are actually sort of right about the stances
In post 1905, Mulch wrote:They still feel weird to me the way you explain them though and in the rest of your iso it's not finite
I like these from Mulch. They feel authentic, I can see where Mulch came from on Nos, as I had also thought the same of him.
In post 1920, Priscila wrote:
In post 1919, Titus wrote:His votes since I got here are opportunistic and appeasy. I get not bussing but strong TR really?
Yes, Boonskiies says he can read him very well and he says that he is town - I am strongly townreading Boonskiies and I trust his read. I also think that WhyMafia has been decently villagery aside from that. I read one of his town games and he played the same way as this.
I actually like this post from Priscila with the knowledge of the neighborhood. This is the first time I can see a reason why Pris is strongly townreading the people she is, rather than just jumping to their aid when they're in danger.
In post 1938, mozamis wrote:
In post 1526, Dunnstral wrote:Just don't read anything
think i was scum reading Dunn before? But this look stown to me. It seems to forthright, too "dont give a fuck" to be scum.
In post 1947, mozamis wrote:
In post 1591, Boonskiies wrote:Damn, that's actually a pretty solid case on me. I'd definitely pressure me if I was someone else after all that.
scum scum scum.
Could this be any more self conscious?
Why arent we lynching Boon?
I forgot how bad Moz's logic was. I still can't tell how AI it is though. Hopefully there's more content ahead from him to look at.

Players discussed:
Zach <- Looking better for me, slightly leaning town right now.
Priscila (Heavily) <- First time I've seen some good in Priscila's posts in a while, but there's a lot of bad here, and I mean a lot. The one good post of hers was her townreads of her neighbormates before that was revealed. I can see how a townie Priscila would have those opinions and they do not feel forced like some of her other townreads. Priscila's counterpush to Titus is a bad look (to be fair, the naked vote was there on Titus first, but Priscila only pushed it after Titus started to push her). Priscila contradicted herself in and , saying omgus is null behavior and Titus is scum for saying its not in the first, but saying omgus is textbook scum when she wants to push me with it. Pricila's backtrack after Titus's claim is disgusting as well. Seriously, please look into Priscila people, she is such obvious scum imo.
Nosferatu <- Nullread but leaning scum. I really liked Nos's interaction with Mulch, it felt very genuine from both sides. Early behavior is still a bit suspect imo.
Mulch <- I'm still liking Mulch. Recent events might have me doubt this more, but I'm still mostly townreading Mulch.
Mozamis <- Nullread. All I see is very bad logic, and I can't tell anymore if Moz actually believes it. It feels like the type of logic you might see from a new player, but Moz's join date is several years ago, so I don't know. Anybody have meta on Moz?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”