Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Accountant »

I dont like this answer
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:34 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Im with accountant here

The entire push was dumb.

cheetory you said ge was in your lean town pile earlier I believe. has that changed because of this exchamge?
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:36 am

Post by MuttonChopMagic »

In post 184, Backhand wrote:I think most of last night's discussion is hard to parse. A problem with theory discussion (not that I've never been guilty of doing it) is that people will generally be honest about their theory thoughts and even if you disagree, your feelings about RQS are probably not scum or town indicative.

As I said above though, CCC is pretty obviously town. Think Cheetory and DRK have done a good job of trying to move forward, slight townreads there.

Everyone else somewhere in the middle.

Leaning Scum:
MCM is obnoxious and going to be really hard to read, OMGUS voted grendel, we could do worse.
I agree accountant's VI post is more "gotcha" than real but it did ping me, I'm not forgetting about it.
Raya was a little on the defensive side, would like her to come back and catch up.

The more I reread MCM's stuff the less I like it. I don't believe that he believes that rqs is actually a scumtell.

Vote MCM
rqs is not a scum tell and I never said it was
it's stupid, stupid =/= scummy, I'm not voting him for doing rqs cuz
hell, if I called rqs scummy
gamma emerald does it and policy lynching him would be crummy
notsure
notsure
Townie
notsure
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:59 am

Post by notsure »

In post 141, NotTheRealPaul wrote:I think accountant's play other than his accusation is fine. I agree with him that scum can/will make shitty entrances but I think he got a bit too focused there. Like you should look back at D1 through the prism of D2/D3 and scrutinize everyone's entrance but doing so right out of RVS seems dumb.
Yes, exactly. And this is why DRK bothers me. Going after people and trying to pin them as mafia with very little to go on.
In post 144, NotTheRealPaul wrote:[
In post 43, notsure wrote:
In post 42, DeathRowKitty wrote: Everything you just said is incredibly silly. Do you have any reads?
And why is it silly? What's silly is not getting people to talk and interact. How is Town supposed to find mafia if we just do what you're doing?

And you're asking about reads now? You seem pretty scummy...having a bad start?
drk pointed it out in but Notsure is dodging the question of reads while saying he is trying to advance the gamestate.

First encouraging activity is NAI since scum can easily use it to get towncred.

Like I find it hypocritical he claims he wants to advance the gamestate but doesnt give out reads. And his accusation againsy drk comes off as kinda arrogant and my gut no likey.
DRK was reading way too much into what I said. And I'm not going to answer questions that try and paint me as defending myself from something that is just ridiculous. If that's scummy, I'm really okay with that. Your statement above about seeing through the prism of D2/D3 is all I was getting at. If people can't see that, again I'm fine, because Town sucks then.
In post 133, NotTheRealPaul wrote:my spelling sucks please forgive my fat fingers

I have to type on my teeny weeny iphone and I forgot to notice mistakes seconds after hitting submit

pedit: i dont like notsure rn. idk what to think of your thing with drk but I do agree with him on theory

accountant I dislike although this is omgus territory. IMO he is looking to much into my opening and I can see it as him trying to mislynch a newbie.
DRK is condescending and harps on stupid shit and tries to paint people as mafia. If that isn't a likely scum tell, then I don't know what is. Only thing she has going for her is that she is scumhunting, but not at all with good reasons. If she can keep it up with better reads, instead of just going after people to get them lynched, I'll change my read and my vote. But I don't see that happening any time soon.

Anyway, if you know it takes time to judge a player's starting behavior as scummy, then why isn't DRK also on your scumlist? Very suspicious.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:15 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 203, notsure wrote:
In post 141, NotTheRealPaul wrote:I think accountant's play other than his accusation is fine. I agree with him that scum can/will make shitty entrances but I think he got a bit too focused there. Like you should look back at D1 through the prism of D2/D3 and scrutinize everyone's entrance but doing so right out of RVS seems dumb.
Yes, exactly. And this is why DRK bothers me. Going after people and trying to pin them as mafia with very little to go on.
In post 144, NotTheRealPaul wrote:[
In post 43, notsure wrote:
In post 42, DeathRowKitty wrote: Everything you just said is incredibly silly. Do you have any reads?
And why is it silly? What's silly is not getting people to talk and interact. How is Town supposed to find mafia if we just do what you're doing?

And you're asking about reads now? You seem pretty scummy...having a bad start?
drk pointed it out in but Notsure is dodging the question of reads while saying he is trying to advance the gamestate.

First encouraging activity is NAI since scum can easily use it to get towncred.

Like I find it hypocritical he claims he wants to advance the gamestate but doesnt give out reads. And his accusation againsy drk comes off as kinda arrogant and my gut no likey.
DRK was reading way too much into what I said. And I'm not going to answer questions that try and paint me as defending myself from something that is just ridiculous. If that's scummy, I'm really okay with that. Your statement above about seeing through the prism of D2/D3 is all I was getting at. If people can't see that, again I'm fine, because Town sucks then.
In post 133, NotTheRealPaul wrote:my spelling sucks please forgive my fat fingers

I have to type on my teeny weeny iphone and I forgot to notice mistakes seconds after hitting submit

pedit: i dont like notsure rn. idk what to think of your thing with drk but I do agree with him on theory

accountant I dislike although this is omgus territory. IMO he is looking to much into my opening and I can see it as him trying to mislynch a newbie.
DRK is condescending and harps on stupid shit and tries to paint people as mafia. If that isn't a likely scum tell, then I don't know what is. Only thing she has going for her is that she is scumhunting, but not at all with good reasons. If she can keep it up with better reads, instead of just going after people to get them lynched, I'll change my read and my vote. But I don't see that happening any time soon.

Anyway, if you know it takes time to judge a player's starting behavior as scummy, then why isn't DRK also on your scumlist? Very suspicious.
don't scumread him/her

newsflash: I can read someone differently than you read them and its OKAY.
notsure
notsure
Townie
notsure
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:25 am

Post by notsure »

So that's your bright response? Tell me just not to scum read someone and act condescending?

Wow, scummy or just shit town.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:26 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 159, Accountant wrote:UNVOTE:
so was your vote on me just pressure?

can I go back to not helping?

pedit: I said I don't scumread him. You can scumread him. Go on right ahead IDC.

Probably shit town. I'm trying something new this game, we'll see how it goes. So far its fun though :)
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:26 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

reread my post: I can't type lol

shoulda been an I there. My mistake hehe
notsure
notsure
Townie
notsure
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:30 am

Post by notsure »

Fine, but you still didn't answer my question. If you know it takes time to judge a player's beginning behavior and DRK is doing the opposite, why is that not setting off any alarms, but my picking up on it somehow does? This makes zero sense.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:36 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 208, notsure wrote:Fine, but you still didn't answer my question. If you know it takes time to judge a player's beginning behavior and DRK is doing the opposite, why is that not setting off any alarms, but my picking up on it somehow does? This makes zero sense.
I'm actually really confused here. Of course it takes time to judge a player's beginning but you have to get out of RVS/RQS somehow. I feel like you're implying that because drk went after you a bit (in a confrontation you started if I remember right) he is scummy?

Maybe we didn't read things the same way. I agreed with drk and didn't like the way you were answering his questions. Which post in particular of drk's are you talking about? I'll go reread and tell you what I think
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:38 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

EBWOP I did answer your question. He isn't on my scumlist because I don't scumread him.

Why I'm still indulging you is beyond me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 182, Accountant wrote:The point about me calling VIs VIs is grasping at straws.

Backhand: Didn't most of the people voting Cheet give reasons, thus making it not random? They might not have been good reasons, but certainly they had non-random scumreads on him
Query: is the grasping at straws scummy?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Backhand »

In post 202, MuttonChopMagic wrote: rqs is not a scum tell and I never said it was
In your original vote, all you called out is that rqs wasn't likely to find scum. So it sure looked like that's what you were going for.

@Accountant: If you say so, I don't read much actually being there. I do get a town feel off of cheet, so I guess that's a response to the wagon, even though I barely noticed it on my read.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:38 pm

my original post was a naked vote
but sure, that makes sense, totes
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That's picking at nothing MCM. He means your first post with content.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 211, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 182, Accountant wrote:The point about me calling VIs VIs is grasping at straws.

Backhand: Didn't most of the people voting Cheet give reasons, thus making it not random? They might not have been good reasons, but certainly they had non-random scumreads on him
Query: is the grasping at straws scummy?
No

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Then why point it out?
<Embrace The Void>

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Accountant »

I really don't have the patience to engage with notsure's ignorance right now. Cheet, you have been drafted for mafia-explaining duty as the experienced player. Plz do your job.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 216, Gamma Emerald wrote:Then why point it out?
To discredit the case against me

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Alright. I figured that was it after your first response. Just want to poke you a little to gauge your alignment.
<Embrace The Void>

MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:16 pm

In post 214, Gamma Emerald wrote:That's picking at nothing MCM. He means your first post with content.
In post 212, Backhand wrote:
In post 202, MuttonChopMagic wrote: rqs is not a scum tell and I never said it was
In your original vote, all you called out is that rqs wasn't likely to find scum.
So it sure looked like that's what you were going for.

@Accountant: If you say so, I don't read much actually being there. I do get a town feel off of cheet, so I guess that's a response to the wagon, even though I barely noticed it on my read.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:17 pm

and no, my post did give reasoning past "lol rqs"
I feel like I'm the newbie queue this game, it's the best
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

NotTheRealPaul wrote:cheetory you said ge was in your lean town pile earlier I believe. has that changed because of this exchamge?
Push was annoying, yes.
I don't understand how that translates to Gamma being scum here though.
Would need more words being thrown in my face about that.
In post 203, notsure wrote:If she can keep it up with better reads, instead of just going after people to get them lynched, I'll change my read and my vote. But I don't see that happening any time soon.
I really don't see DRK trying to get anyone lynched here?
I also don't really see the correlation between "better reads" and "going after people to get them lynched". Those seem like they aren't mutually exclusive
(really it just kind of sounds like you're complaining about her pushing/poking you)
Accountant wrote:Plz do your job.
Don't do fakeclaims as town kids!
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Backhand »

@mcm: Which post? Your pbpa is rqs, buddying, and OMGUS. I admit those posts were closer to each other than I remembered, I was at first looking at your sonnet where you called out rqs and moved on to your left nut.

But anyway rqs, buddying, and OMGUS are bad, bad, and worse. If it I'm missing something, feel free to explain yourself clearly.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:41 pm

lol paul

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”