Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Um okay
I have a near complete list
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

Apologies in advance, this catch-up wall is especially gross. This is everything since my flub-up on Fykus. Happy I missed that Boon post though, because Priscila's reaction to it was gross as hell.

I'll get the rest of my main catchup in by the end of the week, and if people still can't come on board with Priscila I'll mount my case against her. It was already pretty massive imo before this, so it'll just take some compiling. I want to be caught up first though. If you want a sneak peek, read my iso, open the spoilers and control/command F Priscila.

Spoiler:
In post 2764, Boonskiies wrote:I think epic wall posts are easy as scum, tbh.
They're pretty easy and effective as both alignments imo.
In post 2765, Boonskiies wrote:I can make a much townier looking wall as scum than I can as town.
To be fair here, not many people have said my walls look townie ;D
In post 2794, Fykus wrote:I dont wanna sound like a jerk but could it be you dont wanna ruin your record of not being lynched as scum?
Gross angleshooting here.
In post 2798, Fykus wrote:[1] Gamma Emerald -
Fykus

[0] PeregrineV
[1] Nosferatu - Nero Cain
[0] Tywin Lannister
[0] Boonskiies
[0] WhyMafia
[0] Mulch
[2] mozamis - Pim, SlingshotWaffles
[0] Pim
[0] Zachstralkita
[0] Dunnstral
[0] SlingshotWaffles
[0] Fykus
[1] Titus -
Tywin Lannister

[8] RhazhBash - DrumBeats, Mulch,
Boonskiies
Titus
, Fro99er,
WhyMafia
Nosferatu
, Zachstralkita [LYNCH]
[0] Nero Cain
[1] DrumBeats -
PeregrineV

[0] Priscila
[5] mush -
Priscila
, mozamis, Dunnstral,
RhazhBash
, Gamma Emerald
[0] Fro99er

[0] Nolynch

Not voting:
mush

Since gam gams wouldn't do it, ive done it. What does everyone think?
I hate how you confirmed all of the PRs for no reason. Town should not be this willing to blindly trust something. PR's are easy to fake, watch. I'm the JOAT. 1 shot vig, 1 shot cop, and 1 shot doc. I tried to doc Tywin last night. Wow I'm suddenly a confirmed town PR. Cool. See why it's bad logic? Scum on the other hand already knows which PRs are town, and they're obviously not going to want to bus their scumbuddies who claim PRs, leaving all PRs confirmed for them.
In post 2815, Priscila wrote:
In post 2810, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well I personally believe there a significant chance Tywin could be scum so him being blocked is unlikely
If he does not die tonight and has no result then yes, he is very likely scum. (
Scum have no roleblocker
.)
How do you know this? This is very suspect to me. Feels like a slip, but I was wrong about that earlier with Fykus. Anybody know how she could know this? Roleblocker is a possible role for normal games, right?
In post 2816, Dunnstral wrote: The reason I wanted to go last was just to try to slip others up by thinking I had something to claim and basically see how people reacted I guess. Not a big plan, but then again I didn't really even push to be last, I just said it once and everyone let me (I went before pim in the interest of time)
This is terrible reasoning. It seems more like you waited to make sure you wouldn't be CC'd or weren't one too many VT's.
In post 2819, Priscila wrote:At this point, if Fykus flips scum then Drumbeats and Peregrinev are essentially confirmed innocent and Boonskiies is confirmed scum.
This is gross imo. If she is suspicious of Boon, she should be pushing boon. However instead, she sets up that if Fykus is scum, Boon has to be the confirmed scum player. This makes me suspicious in a Priscila/Fykus scumpair, with Priscila bussing Fykus, who is already a top suspect, in order to set Boon up.
In post 2846, Fykus wrote:
In post 2843, WhyMafia wrote:Like I don't think this was a scum slip, but I'm still unsure of fykus. I can go with a lynch on him. You realllyyy shouldn't sheep me. I get pocketed/am really bad naturally
I think my play has drastically improved since this day started. If you've got any questions thatd help you sort me one way or another feel free to ask, I'm an open book.
Don't give yourself towncred. That's other people's jobs if they feel you've earned it. You haven't.
In post 2849, Boonskiies wrote:Y'all wanna lynch Priscilla? Her play from last page completely made me think differently of the all town in our neighborhood.
HELL YEAH I DO.
In post 2861, Boonskiies wrote:I saw those posts very scum orientated, Fykus, especially when she tried pushing you and was shot down due to my having already stating it, but she didn't see.

And if you say anger is the easiest to fake, then Priscilla is by no means cleared.
This. Anger has been Priscila's primary emotion this game and it seems fake every time. Anytime somebody accuses her of something she whips back with the "you're shading me"; "You're discrediting me"; or the classic "You're shading and discrediting me" in a fake anger, which is in turn, discrediting her opposition.
In post 2862, Fykus wrote:I think we should give priscila the the benefit of the doubt today, we should go after conf scum today (drum or gamma) rather than risk another mislynch. Maybe tywin could check her tonight for us?
Not conf scum bro. Perhaps Tywin could check one of the so called "conf scum" and we lynch Priscila today, who has a lot of evidence against her.
In post 2864, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2856, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 2849, Boonskiies wrote:Y'all wanna lynch Priscilla? Her play from last page completely made me think differently of the all town in our neighborhood.

I said this at Day start

Well not the last part the "there's a scum in the fucking neighborhood and I think it's Priscila" part

But you pushing her like this Is rather confusing
Honestly, what do I have to gain if I was scum from trying to protect the mod conf town, start to protect Fykus now, change my read on you from yesterDay, shoot mush, CC'ing a vig claim, when I am in fact a vig, and then try to protect all of our closer confirmed town members? Scum was in a place where they don't want me in this game due to my unable to be NK'd and me trying not to die just yet.
This is why I highly doubt you're scum, but you've really talked up your scum game here. I'm afraid you might just be
that
good and are fooling us all. However, I think it to be very unlikely right now, so I'll bench it. If Priscila is scum, then you're in the clear imo.
In post 2872, Mulch wrote:2 thoughts and I can catch up later

1) there is zero chance boon is scum because scum would not have killed mush
2) priscilal is townie and of all of the good choices for a Lynch today that's not one of them
1) I actually disagree here due to the neighborhood factor. He would have to kill somebody who he could justify to them, so why not Mush?
2) Disagree. Skim my ISO for peeks of a case, if you don't want to now, a full one will come later.
In post 2883, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2880, Mulch wrote:Interesting. I'll give you my thoughts later today when I have time to read and not skim, but wouldent you agree from APART from this she has been acting townie?
No. I was worried she was scum during Night 1 even. It's why the gambit where I acted like I was shooting her (and I was shooting her, initially, but I changed it to mush as I saw that as a better kill). I stated the majority of Day 1 that I most suspected Priscila from my neighborhood, ask WhyMafia.
How did this gambit ever confirm her as town? It sounds like a really bad gambit imo, town and scum should react similarly to that news.
In post 2885, Boonskiies wrote:She even fucked up initially and claimed she was Vanilla in the neighborhood originally, and I pushed on her for that, but I could see how town could make that mistake too, except I don't think that was a town mistake there.

She wouldn't be vanilla, she'd be neighbor. I'm actually going to call that out as a slip now.
I don't think that's a slip tbh. Since she apparently said it in the neighborhood, that part would easily be implied.
In post 2890, Mulch wrote:
In post 2888, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 2876, Boonskiies wrote:Weren't you talking about the paranoia of scum being in the neighborhood? If there is, it's Priscila. Since she's not the conf mod town or the one who did the borderline thing, that makes the other two conf town.

Oh my god this pings me really bad for mulch

Nosferatu come here LMAO
You do realize that I've been independently town reading Priscilla hard? I'm definitely not going to assume she's the mole
She's not a mole. I was wrong about that, she is mafia though. I hate your defense of her here. Later I'll look back on your ISO to check consistency.
In post 2916, mozamis wrote:
In post 2846, Fykus wrote:I think my play has drastically improved since this day started.
This is self conscious scum trying to avoid getting lynched "Hey, I know i was abit scummy, but I'm town now, yeah?".
Scum.
Probably Moz's best read right here.
In post 2920, mozamis wrote:obviously, the whole neighbourhood could be scum. But on the basis that Boon seems town, Priscilla seems town, you would think one scum out of Why and PV. I would have gone for PV. Maybe i need to re-assess my reads.
Why is this gane so fucking complicated?
This actually makes me feel good about Moz just from sheer cluelessness. If Priscila flips scum like I think she will, I don't think Moz is scum with her, because if so I feel like he would be better informed about the dynamics of the neighborhood.
In post 2927, WhyMafia wrote:You know what
VOTE: Gamma
Time will sort out my other reads
IM PUSHING THIS SLOT
DEAL WITH IT
JOIN ME
A Priscila lynch would help sort a lot more reads, don't you agree?
In post 2962, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2959, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay
I don't want to see a Town hood annihilated due to infighting
Agreed
There's no need to lynch Priscilla yet
We can keep her alive for now
Moving along, anyone think Zach has been scummy? Yes? So let's lynch him!
Zach largely depends on Priscila though. Zach has been firmly pushing Priscila for too long, that if Priscila is scum, I find it very unlikely for Zach to be scum. Priscila is not only scummy as shit, but also central in sorting many other players.
In post 2987, Dunnstral wrote:Yeah, your plays great if we ignore the part where you quicklynched the town vig
How about your counterwagon off of the vig's cc? The day one wagons should have been Rhazh vs. Boon. They were cc's and there was no reason to not believe that one was lying. Yet Mush is the counterwagon, not Boon.

Not feeling like summarizing these so just please open the spoiler and control F for your name/the names of players you want to see my reaction to. Cool? Cool.

One thing I need to be out in the forefront from that post is this gem from Priscila which I also need feedback from people who know this site better on:

In post 2815, Priscila wrote:
In post 2810, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well I personally believe there a significant chance Tywin could be scum so him being blocked is unlikely
If he does not die tonight and has no result then yes, he is very likely scum. (
Scum have no roleblocker
.)
How do you know this? This is very suspect to me. Feels like a slip, but I was wrong about that earlier with Fykus. Anybody know how she could know this? Roleblocker is a possible role for normal games, right?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Roleblocker is possible but is very powerful as a mafia PR.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

My best guess at the scumteam (assuming 5)

Priscila
Fykus
Dunnstral

Sling

Unsure (Gamma, Nero, Mulch, or Pim imo)

The top three are all independent scum reads, which I can also see working together. The Sling one is an associative read. Not saying who it's associated with right now, but when the time comes I'll reveal it. The last one I'm having a tough time placing, but I can see a few people working with this scumteam. Certain people I'm on the fence about (like Moz and Zach) I cannot see being scum with this team.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why don't you go into your independent scumread on me
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

^ Also add Nos into possible fifth scum. Jailkeeper could be a fake claim for roleblocker.
In post 3030, Gamma Emerald wrote:Roleblocker is possible but is very powerful as a mafia PR.
So how would Priscila be able to say that they don't have one with confidence? Especially confident enough to suggest a lynch on the cop based upon that + a hypothetical situation?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Can we not act like roleblocker isn't a standard mafia role
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 3032, Dunnstral wrote:Why don't you go into your independent scumread on me
Control F my ISO - open spoilers - search Dunn.

Short version is that you post with very little content, and though you always seem to be here for self-defense/cases on your self, you do next to no scumhunting yourself.

PEDIT: I agree with that. Priscila claimed that mafia has no roleblocker though. How would she know that?
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 3031, DrumBeats wrote:My best guess at the scumteam (assuming 5)

Priscila
Fykus
Dunnstral

Sling

The top three are all independent scum reads, which I can also see working together. The Sling one is an associative read. Not saying who it's associated with right now, but when the time comes I'll reveal it. The last one I'm having a tough time placing, but I can see a few people working with this scumteam. Certain people I'm on the fence about (like Moz and Zach) I cannot see being scum with this team.
Why am I there with an enter?
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 3036, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 3031, DrumBeats wrote:My best guess at the scumteam (assuming 5)

Priscila
Fykus
Dunnstral

Sling

Why am I there with an enter?
Your read is dependent on somebody else's flip. If they don't flip scum, I'd put you with unsure. But if they do flip scum, I think it's very likely that you are scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm guessing she still believes Tywin is town here, and believes there is no rb since Tywin got a result
<Embrace The Void>

Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Fykus »

I think the roleblocker comment was to do with the fact tywin got a result last night. She mentioned it maybe 5 or so pages ago
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

VOTE: Priscilla
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3040, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: Priscilla

Lmfaooooo
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 3038, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm guessing she still believes Tywin is town here, and believes there is no rb since Tywin got a result
In post 3039, Fykus wrote:I think the roleblocker comment was to do with the fact tywin got a result last night. She mentioned it maybe 5 or so pages ago
I actually could see that now that you mention it. Still a huge jump to push a future cop lynch on, don't you think. Could have been an x-shot roleblocker, or they could have roleblocked somebody else.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3033, DrumBeats wrote:So how would Priscila be able to say that they don't have one with confidence? Especially confident enough to suggest a lynch on the cop based upon that + a hypothetical situation?
she'd have to be scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3038, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm guessing she still believes Tywin is town here, and believes there is no rb since Tywin got a result
thats a decent point though. So I'm torn.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Pris voters. If Pris is town is there still scum in the hood and if so why? What else is she scummy for?

DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

Not likely imo. I could dig deep into conspiracies and say Boon is possible, but very unlikely. His role can likely straighten that out for us anyway.

And for my Priscila case, I'm going to compile a well formatted one later but open my ISO, control F "Pris" and read what's there. You might have to open up spoilers too.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3040, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: Priscilla
no...
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Dunn read boonskies post

Priscila lynch is explained

Nero Cain wrote:@Pris voters. If Pris is town is there still scum in the hood and if so why? What else is she scummy for?
Yes, there's an IC and a weak vig in there and someone that's nearly conf according to boonskies

If Priscilla flips town it points to WM or Boon

WM has claimed IC

Boon claimed weak vig and has no reason to push Priscila

That slots either lock scum or... something is wrong, one of them is lying
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll just wait if you don't mind. I also have a 7 am wake up and won't be home till like 5? so I probs won't even be on tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”