Mini 1916: Buttersnap Shitfuckery (Game over, Town win!)

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Ugh, fine. So that people aren't basing their reads on false setup spec, I should claim that my posting restriction was fake. I was run with it until at least D2, but schadd's modkill and the upcoming deadline scramble forced my hand.

This also casts Prism's fake posting restriction in a new light. I had my reasons for faking my restriction, what are his? While it's possible that he's just doing it for fun, note that he started his posting restriction by replacing in and having a restriction that was the polar opposite of schadd's. How did he know to do that on his own?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Leonshade »

To be honest I didn't even notice that he'd slipped it until he stated it. I'm not going to give him townpoints for that, because scum!Prism would have an incentive to get ahead of the story, so he can spin it the right way.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Prism's fakeclaim doesn't necessarily make him scum, but I'd like an honest answer from him on why he chose that fakeclaim. More specifically, how much of the game he read before he replaced in. As his early posting makes it appear as if he hadn't read much.

I might not have any more free time today. I should be free on the weekend, so I'm ready to get things done, then.
- Vecna
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 538, Prism wrote:Rauth seems fine.
Please explain this to me.
In post 540, Rautherdir wrote:Chickadee
In your 489 you said you had a thought about opposing post restrictions being opposing alignments. What do you think about it now?
I think it's still entirely possible, but I'm inclined to lean towards that not being case.
In post 545, Aristophanes wrote:I had thought they were a town indicator, and was doubting that until this moment. Any serious post restriction claims are prolly town though. To auto-kill a scum member seems unbalanced in general.
Don't write it off yet. That would also make scum stick out pretty badly if none of them had post restrictions. It would basically make POE way too easy.

@Leon, why are you assuming Prism's post restriction is fake? I've thought the same thing, but I'd like to hear your reason before talking about it more.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

We just had a town flip and no one is doing any sort of wagon analysis? Is that a thing of the past? Because imo wagon analysis is life and gets all the scums, but no one is even mentioning it like ??? that's raising my suspicions on everyone who has posted since schadd was killed.

Spoiler: schadd Wagon Analysis
Shadoweh
- meta wise, feels town to me, but then again the only scum I've seen of you was when you replaced in to an already scumcaught slot and it was hella obvious no matter what you said or did :P Gut says town, let's see if posts say otherwise.
In post 333, Shadoweh wrote:What's it like being stuck talking to Prism and [redacted] all night?
This still makes me do a double take. The rest of the post was a joke towards our previous games together, and at first I thought this part was too, but I keep wondering if maybe there's more to it? Idk, I'm probably looking too much into it.
In post 514, Shadoweh wrote:You would expect schadd to make a reads post on how Piggygal is scum? I guess I would expect them to go after someone too to deflect blame. But that would only apply if they were under pressure. If I were in his position I would keep playing it cool since the wagon on him seems poised to collapse at any moment.
This really sounds like scum giving advice to other scum, but schadd was town, so this strike against her is moot.
And I do like 415.
All in all, 2/10 scum read (i.e. pretty damn town)

Vegito
- I've been TRing both of them from the start, reading them over I still don't see anything outstandingly scummy or problematic aside from the fact that their in everyone's shit. Like, literally, if someone is saying some shit, one of them is gonna hop on in there and roll around in it and make it their shit now, which makes me read them even more town but they're both good players and I believe they'd have no problems getting into everyone's shit as scum either. Still probably my biggest town read as they both say what I'm thinking, but I have been duped by good players before. All in all, 1.8/10 scum read (i.e. ya, they town)

Leonshade
- Guts been saying town from the start, posts have nothing overly suspicious about them, PR was faked but that's not AI imo I've faked PRs as town before, though I am curious as to why he faked it - he asks for Prisms reasons for faking but doesn't say his own. The only really weird thing is that I don't think anyone has scum read him, but that doesn't really make him scum in my eyes, more like potential TP.
All in all, 2.3/10 scum read (i.e. town)

Which would mean everyone on the schadd wagon was town, which could be, might be why no one has analyzed it yet? Idk, these three are still my strongest town reads.

Now let's talk DD.
From your fourth post you've been tunneling and pushing me, which of course made my gut instinctively go OMGUS so I've been trying to ignore you so my OMGUS doesn't get in the way of an actual read on you. I think my problem is that some posts here and there I read as town, and literally everything else you say makes me think you're scum. I'm not sure if it's one head is posting more town-like than the other, since I don't know either of you to be able to tell the difference, but let's just get into why my gut isn't wrong and isn't OMGUSing you, you're just actually scum.

DD getting schadd's PR (and probably his entire role since the role's name was Post-Restricted Townie) seems fake af to me, but alright, not sure why y'all are just going along and believing that. I'll believe it when DD slips and also gets modkilled, it just seems like an opportunistic scum play to me.
In post 114, Deadline Delivery wrote:Okay I have soulreads on:
Ari
, Chickadee, Almost50, Leonshade, Nachomamma8 and they are
Town
, Town, Town, scum, scum, respectively.

VOTE: Ari
(bolds by me) Is this supposed to be some sort of joke? Because I don't get it. I can't tell if you just like voting for your towniest read or if you kept switching back and forth from reading Ari town and scum, but literally all your interactions with Ari are weird and ping me as very scummy.

I get a joke vote here and there, but if you actually cared about catching scum (and therefore, are not scum yourself) you wouldn't be derailing the game by pushing either your town reads, or reads you're not serious about in the slightest.
In post 196, Deadline Delivery wrote:Not serious because I don't really have any kind of a real read on Piggy
And yet you distracted people from other wagons by pushing for me, why?
In post 459, Deadline Delivery wrote:
In post 440, Leonshade wrote:nancy-head thought Vegito was scum, what if I'm his buddy who voteparked on him for ages, doing so for weak reasons even after I rescinded my SR? (Sorta irrelevant after nancy-head stopped SRing Vegito).
My read hasn't changed and I wouldn't call it an SR so much as a scumlean.
In post 250, Deadline Delivery wrote:And that is my first real read of the game.

NACHO WHY DID YOU HAVE TO ROLL SCUM
Hm kay. So your first real scum read was really just a scum lean? Are you interested in catching scum at all orrrrrr ???
In post 531, Deadline Delivery wrote:That was a scummy vote by Socrates fuck that guy he's dropped lower in my reads than Belisarius' saggy nuts and I am now officially feeling cold feet about Piggy but whatever, let's do this fucking wagon I'm on it for the home run
This sounds to me like "I could bus my buddy but I'd rather have another mislynch instead"
Deadline Delivery wrote:Wait god fucking damnit this means we're conf!town so we're 100% dead tonight

UNVOTE:

I'm gonna powerlynch someone but I don't know who yet
A) You're not conf!town, not even close.
B) So my useless mislynch isn't good enough for you now? You want to mislynch a power player instead? Alright, let's powerlynch someone.

VOTE: DD
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 540, Rautherdir wrote:Chickadee
In your 489 you said you had a thought about opposing post restrictions being opposing alignments. What do you think about it now?
I realize my previous answer paints a picture not entirely in line with my thought process at the moment. So I'll answer in a more specific way.

I had previously considered this to be the case, just as an interesting possibility. I also considered masons, because that just seemed interesting to make the connection between polar opposites. But that doesn't seem to be the case. I have a good feeling about Prism, but I don't think that Schadd flipping town clears him just on the post restriction. I do have reason to believe their post restriction is fake though, which makes me a little weary of them.

Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Belisarius »

In post 537, Almost Chara wrote: So, he gets modkilled and the votes on him get killed too??? There should be 4 more people showing as not voting.. I think.

Nice, first new bug report for my vote count generator in 2 years!

Official Vote Count 1.19

Rautherdir: (3)
Chickadee, Shadoweh, Socrates
Deadline Delivery: (1)
Piggygal15
Shadoweh: (1)
Chimchar
Socrates: (1)
Rautherdir
Piggygal15: (2)
Aristophanes, Prism
Chimchar: (1)
Jesus Christ

Not Voting:
Leonshade, Almost Chara, Vegito, Deadline Delivery

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2017-06-12 15:05:00)

Mod Notes:

None
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

VOTE: Piggygal
i'm adding some scumreads to Almost's town list, hurray.
if i have to explain why is bad i will but i don't want to. maybe when i'm less tired and pleasantly irritable. it's fake, is the bottom line. especially the two lines leading up to the DD vote.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Deadline Delivery
Deadline Delivery
Goon
Deadline Delivery
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Deadline Delivery »

Don't worry. Bellisarius's Analysis would be worse. As Jesus Christ is voting and Jesus Christ should be a pacifist.

Bellisarius even bastardized Jesus Christ. That shows you how much of a bastard Bellisarius is.

It's actually not a wagon Analysis. It's just pointing out reasons to make nancy and myself look scummy rather than actually believing it.

How do you guys like your bacon?

--Math
Deadline Delivery
Deadline Delivery
Goon
Deadline Delivery
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:14 am

In post 550, Leonshade wrote:Ugh, fine. So that people aren't basing their reads on false setup spec, I should claim that my posting restriction was fake. I was run with it until at least D2, but schadd's modkill and the upcoming deadline scramble forced my hand.

This also casts Prism's fake posting restriction in a new light. I had my reasons for faking my restriction, what are his? While it's possible that he's just doing it for fun, note that he started his posting restriction by replacing in and having a restriction that was the polar opposite of schadd's. How did he know to do that on his own?
Bellisarius you never play mafia anymore. Why not? Oh that's right your definition of good play is losing. Your skills suck so bad the moderator counts you for the other team to balance things.

Leonshade and Prism are SvT or TvS.

If Prism has a restriction where he can't say his restriction then Leonshade is scum.
Prism however sets off my weird dar but I definitely want to go farming before then because Chickadee and Piggy be scums.

--Math
Deadline Delivery
Deadline Delivery
Goon
Deadline Delivery
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:10 am

In post 542, Aristophanes wrote:But omg that Bah post <3
Except that he didn't include the word INVULTUATION so that cuntnugget Beli is probably pretty pissed but he can't fucking modkill twice can he that incompetent fuck
Deadline Delivery
Deadline Delivery
Goon
Deadline Delivery
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:19 am

HOORAY piggy did things

piggy is Town

Unlike Beli who does not do anything useful ever and can barely even manage accurate VCs let alone pagetops how the fuck did this guy pass the modding queue jesus christ

I really really REALLY want to powerlynch Shadoweh right now but Math Townreads them so fucking godhell what to do what to do
Deadline Delivery
Deadline Delivery
Goon
Deadline Delivery
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:26 am

@town!anyone who knows how badly I want to powerlynch someone and how accurate that is when I feel it, please powerlynch Shadoweh for me as my hands are tied by my other hydra head

Beli is the remnants of piss that you have to wipe from your between your legs before you get off the toilet every damn time HOWS THAT FOR FUCKING IMAGERY
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm still kind of bored by this dayphase. I wish we could skip ahead to the good stuff. I haven't been lynched as in like six years so at least you'd be achieving something? <3

Piggy: Putting voice to my suspicions. I'm still not sure if you're my buddy but I would feel terrible if I replaced in just to get rid of you so etc.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Shadoweh »

*as town. As scum I tend to die a lot. Usually after someone like Nacho stares at me funny. Or someone doctor suicides on me..
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Belisarius »

In post 560, Deadline Delivery wrote:Except that he didn't include the word INVULTUATION
Oh really?

In post 525, schadd_ wrote:AND I'M HERE

TO REMIND YOU

OF THE MESS YOU LEFT WHEN YOU MODKILLED ME

IT'S NOT FAIR

TO DENY ME

OF THE VOTE I BEAR THAT YOU GAVE TO ME, YOU, YOU, YOU, ARE A CUNT

people like to repeat the one statistic that men think about sex every seven seconds, and fortunately i have a quaint way of disproving this notion: 6.8 out of each 7 seconds of my thoughts are spent in recollection in all of the different reasons i hate belisarius and reminiscing in all of the different horrible and torturous events that have befallen him. oftentimes the remaining .2 seconds are spent on maintaining biological process (e.g. purchasing food) or remembering the directions to the office of our local pellar and considering all of the exciting hexes i can place on him or micromanaging the amount of blood i have (so that i don't run out of it, to use for
invultuation
& drawing pentagrams around his name &c)

holy shit, i die, horatio
the potent syphillis quite o'ercrows my spirit and also hurts like a motherfucker
i cannot live to hear the flips from the game thread
and i am not allowed to prophesy the election lights
on the scumfucks. we can lynch them tho it's k
so tell belisarius, he can basically go fuck himself forever in a dungeon with a sea urchin, more or less,
and rot in pain. the rest is shitfuckery.
shit, fuck, ow, cunt.

fuck you.

son.

i hope u die and don't enjoy your death

pagetop

(I was going to quote only the part with invultuation, but I couldn't bring myself to slice up that bah post)
Deadline Delivery
Deadline Delivery
Goon
Deadline Delivery
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:53 am

Ha. Have you even met nancy or played with her? She's fucking epic.

She has more power to power lynch in her pinkie finger nail than Bellisarius could ever dream of having. It's why he had to mod a bastard game. Now down to power lynch the shit out of you Shadoweh since your response of I'm bored reads I am a scared sissy let me tell you how you'll fail.

VOTE: Shadoweh

nancy hun please power lynch while I is at work.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 557, Almost Chara wrote:VOTE: Piggygal
i'm adding some scumreads to Almost's town list, hurray.
if i have to explain why is bad i will but i don't want to. maybe when i'm less tired and pleasantly irritable. it's fake, is the bottom line. especially the two lines leading up to the DD vote.
~Chara

Care to vote there and lynch scum then?

Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 540, Rautherdir wrote: Almost Chara
Do you have any scum reads?
I only have one slight scum read on you, but Chara has a couple of their own.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 566, Deadline Delivery wrote:Ha. Have you even met nancy or played with her? She's fucking epic.

She has more power to power lynch in her pinkie finger nail than Bellisarius could ever dream of having. It's why he had to mod a bastard game. Now down to power lynch the shit out of you Shadoweh since your response of I'm bored reads I am a scared sissy let me tell you how you'll fail.

VOTE: Shadoweh

nancy hun please power lynch while I is at work.
If you explain why Shadoweh/Radical Rat is/was scum then I would feel better about joining you. You can look at my read on them to know where I already stand.

Almost Chara:
Then who do you think would be my partners. If you only have one scum read than work off of that.

Piggy:
I would have worked off of the schadd_ modkill but I get the feeling only you or shadoweh could be scum there (maybe Leon but I
seriously
doubt it) and I don't quite feel either of you as scum.

Leonshade:
Well, both you and prism broke your 'posting restrictions' without getting modkilled so I guess there are only two real ones. Deadline Delivery, if fake, will probably mess up at some point or another so I'm town-reading them until that point.

Honestly can someone else please sum up the whole posting restriction thing because now I'm getting scared I'll mess up and get mod-killed for saying something wrong.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 569, Rautherdir wrote:Honestly can someone else please sum up the whole posting restriction thing because now I'm getting scared I'll mess up and get mod-killed for saying something wrong.
Don't really know what you mean by this. If you have a post restriction, the rules for it would be in your role PM. If you don't have a post restriction, you don't need to worry about messing up and getting mod-killed.
Vegeta: Kaka-carrot cake! When I... When I was just a little boy... He... HE DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Goku: YOU MONSTER FRIZBEE!
Frieza: The cake was delicious!
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 538, Prism wrote:AC,
Why is AC a townread of yours?
Vegeta: Kaka-carrot cake! When I... When I was just a little boy... He... HE DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 504, Prism wrote:Your tone altogether is quite a bit different this game than in prior ones with me and I think you know that.
I think this is incredibly obvious, yes.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Vegito »

We aren't voting Shadoweh today (and if Majiffy tries to vote her, I'm moving my vote away again). Haven't gotten to play with her in like 10 years, not gonna lynch her Day 1 here.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Vegito »

Don't think that Prism is faking his post restriction. Dueling post restrictions is just
too
perfect and Beli is the kind of shithead who would be stricter about one post restriction than he was about another, particularly if one was inheritable and the other wasn't. I don't see motive for Prism to fake dueling post restrictions as scum.

Socrates, I didn't feel good about Aristophanes before he went on vacation and don't really like his posting since his return. I don't think this is as obvious as his play in Questionable Content, but he's almost managed to get through the entire day without doing anything and so he's probably just scum here :(

Vote: Aristophanes

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”