GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:55 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1523, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1519, Bellaphant wrote:A50 was surely a super low Information kill? Comm suggesting there was a lot in his iso that'd be helpful seems like a reach.
This p much what I said but worse since it feels like ti has a discrediting tone
Maybe I'm misunderstanding but

>post is bad cause it feels like discrediting
>discredits post

Nothing to see here
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Bella reads to be discrediting A50's whole ISO
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 1524, MarioManiac4 wrote:you're all scum
aren't we all
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:01 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1526, Gamma Emerald wrote:Bella reads to be discrediting A50's whole ISO
^ Which is why I want to see Balki's case that I've tasked him with!

Also... VOTE: Flubber - Tenshii called you OUT!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:05 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1519, Bellaphant wrote:A50 was surely a super low Information kill? Comm suggesting there was a lot in his iso that'd be helpful seems like a reach.
It doesn't help we don't know what night action is who's

So it's time to make several situations

Wolf shot A50,
mob shot comm
Vig shot beeboy

Mob tried to take a shot at comm just to incase, vig made a good call, it's the wolves kill that would be the most interesting, but given its multiball they prob just thought he was scummy

Okay actually I'm too lazy to do the rest now that I realize the only reason anyone has to kill in multiball is thinking someone is scummy or cop so yeah actually there's like literally no information I can discern

Espescially since A50 didn't leave a lot of interactions
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:08 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

VOTE: Flubbernugget
this is a good wagon
also #oppurtunism
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Eh
I'll look over Flubbucket a bit, if I don't care for his ISO I'll vote him
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah Flubbernugget's ISO is mostly meh with one little ralph moment
<Embrace The Void>

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:12 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

notably, his delta interaction was terribad
he has also not made much of an attempt to do anything with the gamestate so yeah this is a good wagon
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

He had a shitty CommKnight vote too
<Embrace The Void>

Balki B
Balki B
Goon
Balki B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Balki B »

I read Almost50's ISO. Frankly, it's not good for those of us rooting for Balki's survival today. If anyone fearkilled Almost50 for having correct reads, it is Balki or Sesq. Almost was very focused on those 2.

Almost gives his first reads list at , with scum leans on "Gamma Emerald, Sesq, Hawk, havingfitz, Siblings Pet Doggo, DeltaW"

But following the Cop CC episode and Balki's skepticism about Comm's claim, Almost50 came out hard against Balki at .

At , Almost50 updated his reads, with a lynch pool of "Sesq, Hawk, havingfitz, DeltaW, Balki, Tenshii," but most confidence in scum reads on Balki and Sesq.

At , Almost50 provides some meta on Sesq, which essentially dispelled the notion that Sesq is lynchbait because Sesq has drifted on in games before by doing nothing.

Bottom Line
: Almost50's reads coalesced down to "Sesq, Hawk, havingfitz, DeltaW, Balki, Tenshii," but his biggest pushes and most confidence were in his reads on Balki and Sesq

A couple of other notes
: I'd be really surprised if the Vig killed Almost50. Upon reading his ISO, he just comes across as very townie. Firm positions, votes and pushes with intention and effort, collaboration with town reads, no fear. I haven't looked back to see who was scum reading Almost50, but I don't recall serious pushes in that direction. To me, it seems like the most likely reason for this kill is that Almost50 appeared very townie, with a lot of credibility, and ability to lead a lynch.

That said, I can already hear Comm coming at me with "but this is multi-ball, scum are aiming at each other!" Maybe...I don't know. I'd say that if anyone was hunting for strong town on N1, it was WWs, after mafia lost Godfather. So my best explanation is that WWs killed Almost50. I know I am town, so this somewhat implicates Sesq as being a WW in my eyes. But, in my albeit limited experience, I think you get in trouble assuming that the NKs scumread killed because someone was scumreading them.

Still, given what I saw in Almost50's ISO, my best read of the moment is that
Sesq is a WW

VOTE: Sesq
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:15 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

aren't we all
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:16 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Also if someone could please edit my blue text out of the post or just eh color altogether, now I see it looks too close to modspeak sorry :(
Balki B
Balki B
Goon
Balki B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Balki B »

I am also suspicious of Sesq's hard defense of me, and saying she would be shocked if Balki flipped scum, etc. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I appreciated it. But I felt at that time like my lynch was rather inevitable. And I know it’s multiball so scum can’t be sure who will flip town, but it felt to me like Sesq was too confident I would flip town, and was seeking credibility from the flip.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:22 am

Post by podoboq »

Official Vote Count 2.09
LynchingWith 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to lynch.

BalkiB
(4): GameNBurger, Flubbernugget, EchoVision, Siblings Pet Doggo
Flubbernugget
(4): Tenshii, CommKnight, MarioManiac4, Gamma Emerald
Bellaphant
(1): Sesq
Tenshii
(1): MariaR
Sesq
(1): BalkiB

Nobody
(3): Bellaphant, WhyMafia, Kawso

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-06-19 22:45:00)
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1535, Balki B wrote:I read Almost50's ISO. Frankly, it's not good for those of us rooting for Balki's survival today. If anyone fearkilled Almost50 for having correct reads, it is Balki or Sesq. Almost was very focused on those 2.

Almost gives his first reads list at , with scum leans on "Gamma Emerald, Sesq, Hawk, havingfitz, Siblings Pet Doggo, DeltaW"

But following the Cop CC episode and Balki's skepticism about Comm's claim, Almost50 came out hard against Balki at .

At , Almost50 updated his reads, with a lynch pool of "Sesq, Hawk, havingfitz, DeltaW, Balki, Tenshii," but most confidence in scum reads on Balki and Sesq.

At , Almost50 provides some meta on Sesq, which essentially dispelled the notion that Sesq is lynchbait because Sesq has drifted on in games before by doing nothing.

Bottom Line
: Almost50's reads coalesced down to "Sesq, Hawk, havingfitz, DeltaW, Balki, Tenshii," but his biggest pushes and most confidence were in his reads on Balki and Sesq

A couple of other notes
: I'd be really surprised if the Vig killed Almost50. Upon reading his ISO, he just comes across as very townie. Firm positions, votes and pushes with intention and effort, collaboration with town reads, no fear. I haven't looked back to see who was scum reading Almost50, but I don't recall serious pushes in that direction. To me, it seems like the most likely reason for this kill is that Almost50 appeared very townie, with a lot of credibility, and ability to lead a lynch.

That said, I can already hear Comm coming at me with "but this is multi-ball, scum are aiming at each other!" Maybe...I don't know. I'd say that if anyone was hunting for strong town on N1, it was WWs, after mafia lost Godfather. So my best explanation is that WWs killed Almost50. I know I am town, so this somewhat implicates Sesq as being a WW in my eyes. But, in my albeit limited experience, I think you get in trouble assuming that the NKs scumread killed because someone was scumreading them.

Sesq is a WW

Explain the kills as they sit with the Vig targeting A50
I'll wait.
<Embrace The Void>

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:23 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

vig targeted beeboy ww targeted a50 mafia targeted commknight zzzzzzzzzz
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:26 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1535, Balki B wrote:I read Almost50's ISO. Frankly, it's not good for those of us rooting for Balki's survival today. If anyone fearkilled Almost50 for having correct reads, it is Balki or Sesq. Almost was very focused on those 2.

Bottom Line

A couple of other notes

Sesq is a WW

While the third person makes me unomfy a bit (personal taste) this is a pretty detailed breakdown of all there is with A50

I agree sesq has reason for suspiscion not for the same reasons but I could see WW trying to weaken town since they could figure that with safe cop the scum problem will undo itself

Or maybe they thought he was the vig but like more people of said there's not much to read from his death honestly

I don't like flubbernugget as far as town standing goes either but he's kind of like a very opurtunistic sesq

Like idk

Sesq atleast has a consistent play style

While flubber always lays low then speaks up and plays the game when it's time to get a wagon near majority

Hmm
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:28 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1540, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Bottom Line

A couple of other notes

Sesq is a WW

Explain the kills as they sit with the Vig targeting A50
I'll wait.
You know you're betting on the odds that the WW kill was blocked right

It's not ruled out but the odds are pretty insurmountable
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why would mafia not kill the cop
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also MarioManiac earned an achievement

[ ] [10] The New Wave
**Join or start an avatar fad in one of your games. (at least five people)
<Embrace The Void>

Kawso
Kawso
Goon
Kawso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Kawso »

Out of fear the ww doc would protect comm? Bad play by them imo but:/
Town Wins: 0
Mafia Wins: 0
3rd Party Wins: 0
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:33 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

>implying CHIKORITAS is a fad and not just the most amazing thing to ever happen in a mafia game
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:33 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1546, Kawso wrote:Out of fear the ww doc would protect comm? Bad play by them imo but:/
You seem frustrated about that.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:34 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1521, Tenshii wrote:Sweet.
In post 409, podoboq wrote:CommKnight (6): Siblings Pet Doggo, Balki B, EchoVision, MarioManiac4, GameNBurger,
Flubbernugget
In post 1052, podoboq wrote:DeltaW (7): Tenshii, Bellaphant, MarioManiac4, Almost50, GameNBurger, Siblings Pet Doggo, Gamma Emerald
Tenshii (5):
Flubbernugget
, EchoVision, MariaR, Sesq, Balki B
Kawso (1): beeboy
MarioManiac4 (1): DeltaW
WhyMafia (1): CommKnight

Nobody (2): Kawso, WhyMafia
In post 1506, podoboq wrote:BalkiB (7): GameNBurger, Gamma Emerald, CommKnight, MarioManiac4,
Flubbernugget
, EchoVision, Siblings Pet Doggo
Flubber on all 3 relevant wagons.

Surprisingly I like this

Return to “Completed Open Games”