Mini 1916: Buttersnap Shitfuckery (Game over, Town win!)

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 553, Chickadee wrote:@Leon, why are you assuming Prism's post restriction is fake? I've thought the same thing, but I'd like to hear your reason before talking about it more.
It's simply because he's slipped multiple times with seemingly no consequence.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 554, PiggyGal15 wrote:We just had a town flip and no one is doing any sort of wagon analysis? Is that a thing of the past? Because imo wagon analysis is life and gets all the scums, but no one is even mentioning it like ???
that's raising my suspicions on everyone who has posted since schadd was killed.
This is bad, especially the bolded.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 580, Prism wrote:@Leonshade: To be more explicit, I had skimmed a few pages and was well aware of schadd's posting restriction.
Ok. My reason for being suspicious was that you had the knowledge of schadd's PR immediately upon repöacing in, so I thought it possiböe that you found out about it through the scumchat.

Your story is plausible, and something that I think most players would do upon replacement, anyway. I don't know what your scum motivation for this would be, and your scumhunting seems fine. You can be a townlean for now.
- Vecna
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Belisarius »

In post 621, Rautherdir wrote:Since you know he won't be able to avoid hammering then.
Christ cannot hammer, it's in the rules. If you somehow jig it with circular votes so that no vote can be placed without it being a hammer, I'll...think of something.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I just realized that Shadoweh is a different player from shaddowez.

I don't have a read on either her or Rautherdir, but that's more my fault than anything to do with their play.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Christ can't hammer, but in Lylo he will keep setting random players in quickhammer range.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I like Ari, but he can be kind of a useless lurksack as either alignment. I don't consider him not posting here inherently scummy for him. The Ari wagon makes me feel a bit queasy, it seems like an easy wagon rather than a good D1 lynch.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I really don't have a good grasp on this game.

I still think Vegito is town, but that Ari vote feels lazy. I would hope that Nacho had something more than just lynching the lurker, especially since the previous lurker wagon flipped town.

Ari is my ex-lover and I still harbor feelings for him, I won't vote for him today. I also think that his ISO looks more like town than scum Ari, the brief periods that he was engaged with the game looked sincere.

Prism is a townlean for the aforementioned reasons.

I don't feel good about AC. Neither head has shown me what I would expect from town!them this game.

I'm more inclined to agree with Math than nancy on Piggygal, it looked like they wanted DD lynched more than seriously trying to gamesolve in that post. I don't feel good about her play in general, I don't see true scumhunting behind her play, especially that one post with "wagon analysis" felt more like her putting on a show of scumhunting than any real analysis.

VOTE: Piggygal

Sorry fir the multiposts, phoneposting on a train.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I don't really like Rautherdir's jump on the Ari wagon. Ari is an easy wagon and his jump on it seems the most opportunistic of the three.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Leonshade »

I still don't like that Chickadee's only comment on my slot was that weird alignment claim thing, but at least now I understand what that was about. She's been doing ok otherwise, won't lynch her today.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:07 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 520, Chimchar wrote:I'm having a very busy week. Catch up tomorrow I promise.
Promise broken :(

There's not much to Chimchar's ISO, don't have a lock on his alignment either way.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:21 am

Post by Leonshade »

There wasn't much to Rat's ISO, and I didn't like how lomg he extended the Jesus sheeping, but I did like him staying to answer questipns after replacing out. Shadoweh's play has been reasonable and fair. Not touching her today.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:31 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 10, Socrates wrote:DO NOT PUT SOMEONE AT L-1 WITHOUT A CLAIM.
In post 104, Socrates wrote:I was kinda hoping to see myself lulhammered.

Vegito and Leon are the first two players to start actually playing the game. ++points

Chara, what IS your reason for voting Rat?
In post 449, Socrates wrote:Frankly I looked at that interaction and went "Leon is town" in my head myself without having any history with him as a player at all. Throwing the first punch while still talking it out with his target and ultimately showing doubt -> Town.
A few posts that especially struck me as town, but his play has included transparency and nuanced thought throughout. Townlean.
- Vecna
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 633, Leonshade wrote:I don't really like Rautherdir's jump on the Ari wagon. Ari is an easy wagon and his jump on it seems the most opportunistic of the three.
Is it jumping on a wagon when I already scum-read Aristophanes?
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Vegito »

What the hell have you people done while I was away
Vegeta: Kaka-carrot cake! When I... When I was just a little boy... He... HE DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Goku: YOU MONSTER FRIZBEE!
Frieza: The cake was delicious!
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Well, we found out Deadline definitely wasn't faking their post restriction. Unfortunately we found out because they got mod-killed. In other news, people are voting Aristophanes.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 540, Rautherdir wrote: Do you think there are 3 Scum? 4? 5? Multiball?
I couldn't imagine more than 3 with modkillable PRs.

No point speccing about multiball until nightkills come in.
In post 554, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vegito
- I've been TRing both of them from the start, reading them over I still don't see anything outstandingly scummy or problematic aside from the fact that their in everyone's shit. Like, literally, if someone is saying some shit, one of them is gonna hop on in there and roll around in it and make it their shit now, which makes me read them even more town but they're both good players and I believe they'd have no problems getting into everyone's shit as scum either. Still probably my biggest town read as they both say what I'm thinking, but I have been duped by good players before. All in all, 1.8/10 scum read (i.e. ya, they town)

Your DD vote is garbage though. Also I didn't read a single thing about your DD case but if you'd like to condense it to bulletpoints I might maybe skim that.
In post 557, Almost Chara wrote:if i have to explain why is bad i will but i don't want to. maybe when i'm less tired and pleasantly irritable. it's fake, is the bottom line. especially the two lines leading up to the DD vote.
~Chara
I agree the DD vote is shit, but I haven't actually read that part of the post.

If you'd like to explain your argument more thoroughly I'd love to hear it, sweetie. Image
In post 558, Deadline Delivery wrote:How do you guys like your bacon?

--Math
In my mouth
In post 559, Deadline Delivery wrote: Prism however sets off my weird dar
I am interested in a Prism lynch product and/or service.
In post 562, Deadline Delivery wrote:@town!anyone who knows how badly I want to powerlynch someone and how accurate that is when I feel it, please powerlynch Shadoweh for me as my hands are tied by my other hydra head
But RadRat was
town

In post 563, Shadoweh wrote:I'm still kind of bored by this dayphase. I wish we could skip ahead to the good stuff.
D1
is
the good stuff. By the time you make it to D3 in games you just want to die or be lynched so you can stop playing.

Or maybe I'm just getting old.
In post 573, Vegito wrote:We aren't voting Shadoweh today (and if Majiffy tries to vote her, I'm moving my vote away again).
???

I was townreading RadRat you diptwit
In post 574, Vegito wrote:Don't think that Prism is faking his post restriction. Dueling post restrictions is just
too
perfect and Beli is the kind of shithead who would be stricter about one post restriction than he was about another, particularly if one was inheritable and the other wasn't. I don't see motive for Prism to fake dueling post restrictions as scum.
Why can't he be scum with a PR

Makes more sense balance-wise to not have two things that can cripple town on D1 alone.

Oh and that apparently
passes to other fucking slots.

Get your shit together Nacho.
Vegeta: Kaka-carrot cake! When I... When I was just a little boy... He... HE DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 640, Rautherdir wrote:Well, we found out Deadline definitely wasn't faking their post restriction. Unfortunately we found out because they got mod-killed. In other news, people are voting Aristophanes.
This PR shit is getting out of hand.

Still catching up. Has anyone made an Ari case?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I have made a basic case in my reads list, and I think Socrates had a pretty good case. You are apparently the third vote on Aristophanes... so I'm guessing that was Nacho's vote...

Deadline only got it because they were Universal Backup. So unless Chimchar is another Universal Backup that post restriction is gone.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Prism »

I have no post restriction.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 574, Vegito wrote:Don't think that Prism is faking his post restriction. Dueling post restrictions is just
too
perfect and Beli is the kind of shithead who would be stricter about one post restriction than he was about another, particularly if one was inheritable and the other wasn't. I don't see motive for Prism to fake dueling post restrictions as scum.

Socrates, I didn't feel good about Aristophanes before he went on vacation and don't really like his posting since his return. I don't think this is as obvious as his play in Questionable Content, but he's almost managed to get through the entire day without doing anything and so he's probably just scum here :(

Vote: Aristophanes
Here is your vote on Aristo.

And now I feel silly for trying to get you onto a wagon you are already on.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 576, Shadoweh wrote:What do you think about Almost Chara?
Would lynch could lynch
In post 577, Prism wrote:[snip]
Don't make me townread you, it's a much simpler world in my head if I don't.
In post 607, Socrates wrote:
too
The question for me isn't really whether Prism would fake it as scum, but rather whether the mod would make the scum PR the more lenient one.
This would make sense to me but it also seemed to me that Schadd had multiple screw ups before his modkill, did he not? So I don't see how just one should modkill DD
In post 615, Belisarius wrote:

Deadline Delivery abruptly died of syphilis. They were
Graham Cray
, a
Town Universal Backup
turned
Post-restricted townie
[/color]
This is fucking bullshit I'm going home
In post 630, Leonshade wrote:Christ can't hammer, but in Lylo he will keep setting random players in quickhammer range.
Yep we have to play MYLOs like LYLO since JC makes LYLO scum auto-win
In post 635, Leonshade wrote: There's not much to Chimchar's ISO, don't have a lock on his alignment either way.
I can also go for a Chimchar lynch
In post 643, Rautherdir wrote:I have made a basic case in my reads list, and I think Socrates had a pretty good case. You are apparently the third vote on Aristophanes... so I'm guessing that was Nacho's vote..
Yeah he hasn't conceded that I am El Capitan of this vessel yet.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Vegito »

Yeah I'm gonna go Chimchar

VOTE: Chimchar

Join me Leon and together we can rule the galaxy as Majiffy and sheep
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Prism was the one who messed up and got 'pardoned' a few times.
Apparently there were only two real posting restrictions, which is I guess a fair number.

As for the multiball spec, that was before I realized just how bad the potential 3 mod-kills day 1 could be for town. Then again the game is bastard so... I don't know. I will assume one scum faction for now though.

p-edit:
But what about Aristo?
And is the Chimchar case literally just because they are lurking?
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 413, Aristophanes wrote:I had fun this game and I know the haikus made reading me more challenging, but they were fun and I saw no real reason to drop them :)

I started out using funky words but realized a lot of standard ones simply hadn't been used before, making my flow a lot easier.

Tenshii played a great game!

And BTD, I saw like, 3 posts with stuff that I was like "oh! He's quoting things!" But I never thought to out that or anything for some reason. And sorrt for the hammer! I forgot it was nightless because of the vengelock in twilight! You'd have died by plurality anyway though.
Vote: Aristophanes

If Majiffy decides he wants to be dumb and move my vote again, then I will just continue to advocate for the lynch and hammer when I have a reasonable opportunity.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”