Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Judge Joseph Dredd
Wagon this for true justice
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Egg »

Bear with me on outdated stuff...

I don't get why theta saw a scum slip from fourtrouble. Unfortunately, she replaced out so I can't ask her. And fourtrouble obviously didn't get lynched over it soI'm guessing it turned out to be nothing. But if anyone can explain it to me, that would be cool.

Vedith, you replaced in and sheeped the IC by asking who is scum and voting transcend when lapsa answered which is fine. But then you said in your next postthat transcend looks town. So why did you keep your vote there.

I don't like tchill trying to paint theta's offer to replace out for rules reasons as scummy (Post 1442). What reason could someone possibly have for doing that as scum that they wouldn't as town?

More after my phone charges
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 2576, Egg wrote:Vedith, you replaced in and sheeped the IC by asking who is scum and voting transcend when lapsa answered which is fine. But then you said in your next postthat transcend looks town. So why did you keep your vote there.
Because I am never against lynching Trans.
I claim scum \o/
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by MuttonChopMagic »

and he moved his vote when requested by me
LOOK AT MY ALMIGHTY POWER WHEEEE
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 2578, MuttonChopMagic wrote:and he moved his vote when requested by me
LOOK AT MY ALMIGHTY POWER WHEEEE
You are all knowing! :up:
I claim scum \o/
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 2572, Egg wrote:
Unvote
bad egg
rotten egg
infertile egg
do i need to beg?
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 2575, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Judge Joseph Dredd
lol
good luck with that one
i claim one time lynchee
if I get lynched once I can no longer post in this thread
I AM THE LAW!
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 2581, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 2575, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Judge Joseph Dredd
lol
good luck with that one
i claim one time lynchee
if I get lynched once I can no longer post in this thread
So... are you going to give actual meaningful discussion, or are you just going to troll us?
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2551, Boonskiies wrote:
Vote Count 1.11

Lore [8]:
texcat, Albert B. Rampage, Transcend, Lexa, Tchill13, SlingshotWaffles, MuttonChopMagic, Ginngie
Transcend [5]:
Egg, massive, PenguinPower, Judge Joseph Dredd, Lore
SlingshotWaffles [3]:
Gamma Emerald, FourTrouble, Vedith,
PMysterious [1]:
pisskop,
Tchill13 [1]:
Crush,
PenguinPower [1]:
Tchill13
texcat [1]:
WhyMafia
Vedith [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-06-13 19:30:00) on
June 13th.

Mod Notes:
Hey, guys! Heated discussion is fine and all, but let's try and stay away from the direct insults. Let's not have anymore straight up "F**k you" posts.
I liked the troll tbh.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Why do I keep accidentally quoting things... Anyways to the moderater he's got me voting penguin power and lore in the vote count I think.

Man, it's always you I mess up with, haha.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Pmysterious you haven't voted?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2580, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 2572, Egg wrote:
Unvote
bad egg
rotten egg
infertile egg
do i need to beg?
It was a stale pressure vote.

Back to reading.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 2583, Tchill13 wrote:I liked the troll tbh.
Which troll is it that you like? Seems like this game is full of them.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Judge's claim of one time lynchee. The only troll I haven't been a fan of is the avi one. To each there own.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 2585, Tchill13 wrote:Pmysterious you haven't voted?
I'd be voting late, and I don't really have much against either of them right now. I'm not going to vote someone, just for the sake of being on a wagon. I will always have my reasons for my votes, and this is a time where voting for no reason, doesn't seem like the correct thing for me to do.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

From your perspective that's fair enough. Do you have any scum leans? Or town leans?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Transcend »

I did not make a long post on day 1 for my target to not get lynched.

Lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm in favor of lore. That's not changing but there's no reason not ask someone as to why someone else seems scummier than them. It seems like one's not voting lore are only justifying it by voting transcend. Pmysterious didn't do that so it intrigued me.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Lexa »

I'm ready to see a flip 40 pages ago, any other business people want to deal with before the night?
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 2590, Tchill13 wrote:From your perspective that's fair enough. Do you have any scum leans? Or town leans?
I've been getting some scum vibes from Gamma, but only time will tell as the game progresses. Town wise, I'm not entirely sure as of yet. A lot of people on the Trans wagon or the Lore wagon don't really give much justification for it (except the ones who started said wagons), with that one troll included.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Egg »

Tchill, what did you mean when you said you flipping town would give pisskop town cred? He hadn't been defending you or anything unless I'm misremembering. Pretty sure he had you as scum. If you meant his push would look town, what difference does the flip make? Also what makes you say he's after the town cred rather than genuinely town? Just trying to get a sense of your thought process here. I also don't like how you backtracked on that read shortly after saying that. Being ok with lynching null reads for info sucks too (post 1518). Another question: why were you convinced by a scum read (vedith) that someone you were scumreading earlier (crush) is town (post 1519)?

Ginngie's 1548 doesn't convince me that the lore wagon makes lore town. Just that it was started by low effort posters.

Pmyst, why are you worried about seeming "super defensive" (Post 1586)? And why didn't you list being town as a reason not to be lynched? Also, in 1594 you said there hadn't been "many" power role claims. I wasn't aware of any at all unless lapsa as IC counts. Did I miss something? Some questions on your reads list:
- Do you honestly believe mutton would drop the rhyming as scum? This is very weird to me
- I hope you've sorted lore by now, but if not can you attempt to do so? And why did you "hope" to end up townreading lore?
-
Why do you think giving a read on theta and platinum won't help just because they were being replaced?
<-answered
- Why does activity/content/fluff factor so much into your reads when you said right before posting the reads list that you could understand inactivity while being pressured?
- Why do you think that me working 16 hour shifts without internet makes me less likely to be town?
pmyst wrote:The reason I didn't give reads on those being replaced, is because this is only Day 1, and we have nothing to support the claim of either of them being Town or Scum. I can't give a read on a future player that hasn't posted or been recognized yet.
By this logic, no one should have any reads at all. Why does this only apply to players being replaced?

I don't feel like massive's 1641 contains any game solving.
massive wrote:You say "Penguin's response to Egg can't come from town" and I tell you I can give you a dozen examples of town doing That Exact Thing if you want to wait for them. Heck I would even be willing to try to limit myself to people in this game who have done it and who aren't standing up and saying "oh yeah I've done that as town" because I bet pisskop and Transcend AT LEAST have done it. Maybe even Ginngie
I've probably done it early in a game while trying to build a wagon as town.

Transcend, why is lore's 1645 "a fucking scum claim"?
tchill wrote:What do you think is the safer lynch. Pmysterious, penguin or lore? It's hard to get a back and forth with someone in here. I think the SAFEST is probably penguin.
Ew...

Phone is dead again. Maybe one more burst tonight.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 2595, Egg wrote: Pmyst, why are you worried about seeming "super defensive" (Post 1586)? And why didn't you list being town as a reason not to be lynched? Also, in 1594 you said there hadn't been "many" power role claims. I wasn't aware of any at all unless lapsa as IC counts. Did I miss something? Some questions on your reads list:
- Do you honestly believe mutton would drop the rhyming as scum? This is very weird to me
- I hope you've sorted lore by now, but if not can you attempt to do so? And why did you "hope" to end up townreading lore?
- Why does activity/content/fluff factor so much into your reads when you said right before posting the reads list that you could understand inactivity while being pressured?
- Why do you think that me working 16 hour shifts without internet makes me less likely to be town?

1. I didn't list myself as being Town as a reason not to be lynched, is rather due to the cliche of it. There are so many people that don't want to be lynched, Town or not.

2. Maybe I was slightly incorrect about the Power Role claim.

3. I didn't say that Mutton would drop the rhyming as scum, but I feel like it puts a lot less stress on us, making it actually seem pretty chill (or, preh... Tchill. XD), which at a time like this, is needed more than anything.

4. Lore is a case of I hope she's town, because sometimes, activity is an issue and I get that (as a guy who goes through that phase myself).

5. Activity was a small factor, as sometimes, people could be having a bad internet connection. Content and fluff fall into the same category. The quality of any given post is very crucial, in my opinion. Fluff just becomes extra words that don't help progress the game further, or just leave everyone at a sort of standstill.

6. Okay, I want to say this regarding the whole 16 hour work shift. Be honest with me, how was I supposed to know that? We all have lives, I get it, but I didn't know you worked 16 hour work shifts, and if I skimmed over it, I'm sorry in advance.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Egg »

Pisskop's reaction to vedith's accusation is...interesting. Like I agree with vedith that he seems defensive over it, but at the same time he's not wrong to want reasoning for it.

I agree with ginngie that tchill's transcend town reasoning sucks shit covered ass.

Whymafia, why is penguin an easier push than lore or transcend? And even if it's easy, does that matter?

Judge, I was hoping for more thoughts from someone who just caught up on such a long thread...

I know I didn't say much this stretch but the thread kind of went to shit. Can you guys not spam so much? Like if you don't have something somewhat useful to say, don't post until you do. Shitting up the thread is pointless, not funny, and makes it hard for people to keep up.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 2589, PMysterious wrote:I'd be voting late, and I don't really have much against either of them right now. I'm not going to vote someone, just for the sake of being on a wagon. I will always have my reasons for my votes, and this is a time where voting for no reason, doesn't seem like the correct thing for me to do.
Stop sitting on the fence...
I claim scum \o/
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Transcend »

LMFAO

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”