Open 688: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1074, MuttonChopMagic wrote:doesn't matter. I know when there's no chance. this playerlist is not going to change their minds
it's pro wincon if people actually listen to my lynch order. of course, egos mean that almost never happens, but worth a try
You'll find I'm actually one that will listen if you give a case.
I claim scum \o/
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1065, Titus wrote:
In post 1062, MuttonChopMagic wrote:also, I don't think this is town!Titus because town!Titus does not act like this.
hellfire and creature are town and should never be lynched
sesq, eh, mightve been going for a derp clear
still possibly town i fear
Ok, are you claiming alt here? I don't recall a game with you.

Second, I propose this very plan when I am town. I didn't when I was scum. Furthermore, the mod forgot to tell us or I failed to notice how many doc/cop claims existed.

Mutton? Are you going to answer this or the other meta question or are you just going to lie and expect me to let it go?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:43 am

Post by MuttonChopMagic »

In post 1067, Titus wrote:
In post 1063, MuttonChopMagic wrote:
In post 1061, Titus wrote:
In post 1058, MuttonChopMagic wrote:VOTE: mutton

I don't really give a shit, forgot how lally this site is so it's inevitable. I'm gonna be lynched.
you guys WILL lynch in agent and sheep tomorrow, and if you hit town the other goes after. cinch.
No. They are my biggest TRs. Lying and being anti-town isn't encouraging me to look elsewhere. Nor is trying to dictate me to lynch elsewhere. I am voting you or Sesq today.
and you're probably scum so i don't care
you do gambits all the time including the ones that are pretty wholly awful like slayers, vedith is the type of bitch (ily) who might subscribe to lal but you aren't one as town to go there
Slayers is good in rare instances like if you have loved modifier. I don't lie, but the last time I ran slayers my personal reads were off but the rest of town laser focused on Dunn because his case on me was bad.
that's not my point, I'm not here to argue whether or not gambits are pro town
you get away with them because people know you do them. I'm an alt that doesn't want to out my main so I can't get away with that. forgot the environment, that makes me the clown
the POINT is that you yourself do lie. saying "I don't lie" is objectively false when your next sentence is an example of you lying.
gambits are lying, just like my lynchpool gambit. I tried having gamma claim. vedith and gamma kicked up a fit and it's not worth fighting, or rather trying
so instead I claimed cop. if all the docs were town scum would know all 6 docs were out and not fake it. I wanted to bait fakes.
and the evidence is there, you see it in me tunnelling doc claims because mathematically all 6 docs being out day 2 including myself is not a reasonable make
plus the fact I initially resisted claiming is more than a possibility
so, this is mafiascum and people can't meta me as a liar ans therefore want to lynch me
I'll unvote myself because there's no real point to it I guess
but the lynch is gonna happen and people need to know letting you run the game isn't blessed
UNVOTE:
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:44 am

In post 1076, Titus wrote:
In post 1065, Titus wrote:
In post 1062, MuttonChopMagic wrote:also, I don't think this is town!Titus because town!Titus does not act like this.
hellfire and creature are town and should never be lynched
sesq, eh, mightve been going for a derp clear
still possibly town i fear
Ok, are you claiming alt here? I don't recall a game with you.

Second, I propose this very plan when I am town. I didn't when I was scum. Furthermore, the mod forgot to tell us or I failed to notice how many doc/cop claims existed.

Mutton? Are you going to answer this or the other meta question or are you just going to lie and expect me to let it go?
I've said I was alt. Forgot you don't read games when you sub in.
Second, What's the other meta question?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Vedith »

Alt of who, Mutton?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Vedith »

Also, Mutton is town.

UNVOTE: Mutton
I claim scum \o/
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:53 am

In post 1079, Vedith wrote:Alt of who, Mutton?
In post 1077, MuttonChopMagic wrote:

I don't really give a shit, forgot how lally this site is so it's inevitable. I'm gonna be lynched.
you guys WILL lynch in agent and sheep tomorrow, and if you hit town the other goes after. cinch.
No. They are my biggest TRs. Lying and being anti-town isn't encouraging me to look elsewhere. Nor is trying to dictate me to lynch elsewhere. I am voting you or Sesq today.
you do gambits all the time including the ones that are pretty wholly awful like slayers, vedith is the type of bitch (ily) who might subscribe to lal but you aren't one as town to go there
Slayers is good in rare instances like if you have loved modifier. I don't lie, but the last time I ran slayers my personal reads were off but the rest of town laser focused on Dunn because his case on me was bad.
that's not my point, I'm not here to argue whether or not gambits are pro town
you get away with them because people know you do them. I'm an alt
that doesn't want to out my main
so I can't get away with that. forgot the environment, that makes me the clown
the POINT is that you yourself do lie. saying "I don't lie" is objectively false when your next sentence is an example of you lying.
gambits are lying, just like my lynchpool gambit. I tried having gamma claim. vedith and gamma kicked up a fit and it's not worth fighting, or rather trying
so instead I claimed cop. if all the docs were town scum would know all 6 docs were out and not fake it. I wanted to bait fakes.
and the evidence is there, you see it in me tunnelling doc claims because mathematically all 6 docs being out day 2 including myself is not a reasonable make
plus the fact I initially resisted claiming is more than a possibility
so, this is mafiascum and people can't meta me as a liar ans therefore want to lynch me
I'll unvote myself because there's no real point to it I guess
but the lynch is gonna happen and people need to know letting you run the game isn't blessed
UNVOTE:
:?

we have played btw vedith but not recently
once, or twice, at most 3
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Vedith »

Yeah but alt of who?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1081, MuttonChopMagic wrote:we have played btw vedith but not recently
Was you impressed by me?
I claim scum \o/
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

Gambits aren't lies at all, well most aren't. Lying to be in control when your reads are backwards isn't protown at all. If I can't trust you to get through a basic massclaim without an agenda, what can I trust you for?

Your agenda seems to be do whatever it takes to lynch town, woah is me. That behavior needs to be lynched out of this site in favor of respectable, logical play. We do that, town win rates skyrocket.

When things turn into who is jockeying for control, most of the time the dumb opinions win because they have scum backing.

PSA don't dress up lying as a gambit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:04 am

In post 1082, Vedith wrote:Yeah but alt of who?
In post 1083, Vedith wrote:
In post 1081, MuttonChopMagic wrote:we have played btw vedith but not recently
Was you impressed by me?
If you missed it see the bolded in that paragraph I quoted
I caught and tunnelled scum vedith. I was happy with town vedith. I don't remember if we won though
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Titus »

I don't think we should force Mutton to out. People alt for a reason. That being said, alting means he should not rely on meta.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Titus »

A skilled player has gambits in their arsenal and knows when to use them. I don't say never but a gambit that doesn't stop others from getting reads is a good thing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:10 am

In post 1084, Titus wrote:Gambits aren't lies at all, well most aren't. Lying to be in control when your reads are backwards isn't protown at all. If I can't trust you to get through a basic massclaim without an agenda, what can I trust you for?

Your agenda seems to be do whatever it takes to lynch town, woah is me. That behavior needs to be lynched out of this site in favor of respectable, logical play. We do that, town win rates skyrocket.

When things turn into who is jockeying for control, most of the time the dumb opinions win because they have scum backing.

PSA don't dress up lying as a gambit.
"A Gambit is any action made to further a player's agenda"
I furthered my agenda by attempting to get fake cop claims jennA

slayers gambit: lol I'm bad at this game... wait it's just a prank bro but lol caught u
as in, you aren't playing a genuine game, aka lying. any more gambits you'd like to site that you do?
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:11 am

In post 1087, Titus wrote:A skilled player has gambits in their arsenal and knows when to use them. I don't say never but a gambit that doesn't stop others from getting reads is a good thing.
It didn't stop you from getting reads. You have a pool of 7 docs and a pool of 6 cops. Enjoy.
I claimed within a short period of the last claim coming in. You missed minutes of not being able to get reads. Oh boy.
There was a high reward if claims worked out better.
That didn't happen so now we have this pitter patter.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1054, Titus wrote:VOTE: Mutton

Docs became optimal play, as there is a gauaranteed scum in there now.

Mutton today. Sesq and Hellfire later
As much as I scumread Sparkles, yeah I agree that this is optimal.
VOTE: MuttonChopMagic
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1090, Gamma Emerald wrote:As much as I scumread Sparkles, yeah I agree that this is optimal.
Gamma scum
I claim scum \o/
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

You're not responding to my fundamental concern and instead trying to lecture me with a faulty definition. A gambit cannot be the definition you say because a gambit would be every single post.

I have played on this site for 3+ years. I have probably done every gambit there is.

But my concern is this.

If you are willing to lie to try and force a sheep or Sparkles lynch, why should I trust you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Vedith »

@Mutton - who we lynching?
I claim scum \o/
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1091, Vedith wrote:
In post 1090, Gamma Emerald wrote:As much as I scumread Sparkles, yeah I agree that this is optimal.
Gamma scum
Yeah, quite likely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Are you sure you mean slayer's? I think you mean Fong's.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

In post 1090, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Are you going to respond back to me?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1089, MuttonChopMagic wrote:
In post 1087, Titus wrote:A skilled player has gambits in their arsenal and knows when to use them. I don't say never but a gambit that doesn't stop others from getting reads is a good thing.
It didn't stop you from getting reads. You have a pool of 7 docs and a pool of 6 cops. Enjoy.
I claimed within a short period of the last claim coming in. You missed minutes of not being able to get reads. Oh boy.
There was a high reward if claims worked out better.
That didn't happen so now we have this pitter patter.
There was a huge risk and zero reward to this move. If you had let the assumption go on, we could see who thought it was faulty and gotten better reads. It would tell us a lot about Hellfire and reads within the cop pool.

I started analysis that way and now I have to sort whether you are scum or a townie desperate for control that he's willing to gamethrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1095, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Are you sure you mean slayer's? I think you mean Fong's.
Slayer's is the gambit where you go melodramatic/over the top to get scum to vote/case you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1096, Agent Sparkles wrote:
In post 1090, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Are you going to respond back to me?
Quote the post and sure.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”