(1): Fykus
Carcalilly
(1): Sergtacos

Not Voting
(3): Klazam, Dunkerdoodles, shuffleplay

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-06-26 08:12:47)
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Fykus »

My god what a shit show of 17 pages. Will post properly after work
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

Tacos does seem to be acting weird for town. I know the self meta thing has been pointed out already but he made a lot of useless posts even after rvs. Idk seems like could be scum trying too hard to fit in.
Two face did act really aggressive towards the comments made about him and also something about defensiveness. I agree that being too defensive is not a scum tell, but being only defensive and not offensive (aka town/scumhunting) is something to consider.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 401, Fykus wrote:My god what a shit show of 17 pages. Will post properly after work
xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 402, Dunkerdoodles wrote:Tacos does seem to be acting weird for town. I know the self meta thing has been pointed out already but he made a lot of useless posts even after rvs. Idk seems like could be scum trying too hard to fit in.
Two face did act really aggressive towards the comments made about him and also something about defensiveness. I agree that being too defensive is not a scum tell, but being only defensive and not offensive (aka town/scumhunting) is something to consider.
Or I could be an attention seeker, or a social butterfly. I rather social butterfree than butterfly.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 397, TwoFace wrote:
In post 186, TwoFace wrote:
In post 183, Tchill13 wrote:Twoface your overreaction on mulch wasn't enough to out right scum read you but it's worth keeping in mind.
damn you know what I hate more than anything? liars. there was no overreaction by me. my reaction was calm, rational and most important completely justified.

VOTE: tchill

Isn't enough for me to vote for Tchill.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

I just have to.

Ya got Rick Rolled!
shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by shuffleplay »

Hi everyone! Just to let you know i work pretty much all day monday to friday, so i will be most active over the weekend.

I just read through the game, and i want to specifically call out Sergtacos for basically 17 pages of shit posting. I'm genuinely requesting you to please stop. For those of us who work, are busy with life, etc. it becomes very hard to read through the game when you're posting jokes and videos for pages and pages. It is truly really frustrating. It is also anti-town, since this allows scum to hide in plain sight and keep coasting while you distract with these jokes etc (this is with the assumption that you are town. I'll get to my thoughts about your alignment in a second though) After this post, I am going to take any shitposting from you as scum aligned, because I just laid out how it is anti town and makes it harder to find scum.

As for my read on you, well tbh a lot of your ISO has pinged me. It feels like you are trying way too hard to seem likable, light-hearted, etc and I really don't like it.

I'm reading Trivium as town bc I like his reads, not sure about Carlilly but going to read through her ISO soon, TwoFace as slight scum. Null on everyone else because it is hard to go through 17 pages of mostly shitposting (again, please lets not keep doing this)
shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by shuffleplay »

In post 360, Empiricus wrote:
I'm not opposed to just lynching the least active player unless someone in play is actively scummy. At least in the first round, since that is the round that is both the easiest to float through and the one that leaves the most data to go through after a lynch.
Also I really don't like this idea. Scum can use this to push a mislynch, and this feels like an off thing to suggest at this point because there are at least a few people in play who have been accused of being actively scummy. This post pinged me a lot.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 407, shuffleplay wrote:Hi everyone! Just to let you know i work pretty much all day monday to friday, so i will be most active over the weekend.

I just read through the game, and i want to specifically call out Sergtacos for basically 17 pages of shit posting. I'm genuinely requesting you to please stop. For those of us who work, are busy with life, etc. it becomes very hard to read through the game when you're posting jokes and videos for pages and pages. It is truly really frustrating. It is also anti-town, since this allows scum to hide in plain sight and keep coasting while you distract with these jokes etc (this is with the assumption that you are town. I'll get to my thoughts about your alignment in a second though) After this post, I am going to take any shitposting from you as scum aligned, because I just laid out how it is anti town and makes it harder to find scum.

As for my read on you, well tbh a lot of your ISO has pinged me. It feels like you are trying way too hard to seem likable, light-hearted, etc and I really don't like it.

I'm reading Trivium as town bc I like his reads, not sure about Carlilly but going to read through her ISO soon, TwoFace as slight scum. Null on everyone else because it is hard to go through 17 pages of mostly shitposting (again, please lets not keep doing this)
Shit posting.... well i guess im a shitposter.

Trying too hard to be likable? Ugh this game in general honestly. Makes me less motivated to play since there are too many people in here that are like "fake reactions. fake emotions, trying to fake, fake trying too hard to be likable, light hearted etc." This game should have like a webcam game or something. Would be awesome. THEN yall would know my light hearted personality wouldn't be so fake xD Fine fuck it, lynch me then yall see how real i am. I honestly dare you all.

No promises on not shitposting tho.

Yeah, Im TR on Trivium.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 408, shuffleplay wrote:
I'm not opposed to just lynching the least active player unless someone in play is actively scummy. At least in the first round, since that is the round that is both the easiest to float through and the one that leaves the most data to go through after a lynch.
Also I really don't like this idea. Scum can use this to push a mislynch, and this feels like an off thing to suggest at this point because there are at least a few people in play who have been accused of being actively scummy. This post pinged me a lot.
Then let's vote for Empiricus!

VOTE: Empiricus
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 359, Carcalilly wrote:Or they're just busy? I kinda feel bad because this game is exploding.
They angry at me :(
shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by shuffleplay »

In post 410, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 408, shuffleplay wrote:
Then let's vote for Empiricus!

VOTE: Empiricus
The way you vote also feels opportunistic to me. You jump from trying to create different wagons. Seems like scum just throwing random stuff at a wall and see what will stick, what mislynch they can get started. Do you have your own read on Empiricus?
shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by shuffleplay »

Actually Sergtacos can you just do a reads list for me with everyone placed from least to most scummy?
shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by shuffleplay »

In post 413, shuffleplay wrote:Actually Sergtacos can you just do a reads list for me with everyone placed from least to most scummy?
It is not lost on me that Sergtacos has been consistently posting for the past how many ever hours, even immediately responded to my post on him above, but now when I request actual hard reads or info he has disappeared lol
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 13, Empiricus wrote:
In post 12, TwoFace wrote:not really. if somebody is in a time zone that isn't morning right now they could logically deduce that I am in a time zone where it was. If they somehow weren't able to do that, they could ask me what time zone I was in.

my opinion stands, it was stupid for him to find my statement weird so that's one strike against him
I get what you mean, I was just making a small joke to bring a bit of levity and good spirits to any readers of my post.
Also, finding your opening statement weird is slightly weird, I agree.
This post is the first legitimately scummy post of the game, entirely because of the second line. It's worded in too weird of a way to feel like a genuine thought.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 27, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 21, Mulch wrote: Both, I had never seen anyone do that before, and wanted to get some type of pressure early
I'll ask my other question again, what type of weird? Is it just "oh, I've never seen this before", or does it pertain to the game in any way?

And @Twoface,
Is that a strike... For what? For pressure, or is that a "this is scummy" strike? Do you have legitimate suspicion on Mulch?

And good morning @Sergtacos!
Why RVS when you can get started now?

(also, I'm extremely active, it's summer and I've got nothing to do all day)
This post looks a lot more like trying to look busy than trying to figure out other people's thoughts. The way she's trying to unpack this situation is too... thorough, especially for an RVS interaction.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 28, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 25, Empiricus wrote:
In post 22, Mulch wrote:
In post 19, Empiricus wrote:
In post 17, Mulch wrote:
In post 15, Empiricus wrote:Oh, I would not want to interrupt your dance by voting in there at this early juncture. The day is young (literally in some cases :] )
What
I'm just continuing trying to be a bit funny.
Your remark on twofaces first post being weird and deserving a vote is slightly weird in my eyes, but that does not equal it voteworthy from me right now.
Why is it weird?
Why is it not? I can imagine a situation where TwoFace chooses to frame his first post like that easily (like, if usually games begin in evenings in his timezone, morning starts are odd = merits remarking on), therefore finding it weird is weird from my perspective.
PSSSSSSTTTTT, They are probably bussing.
Can you unpack this for me? I don't understand why you would make this post at the point that you made it in, especially since it comes out of left field and doesn't make a whole lot of sense as a response to what he said here.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 30, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 28, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 25, Empiricus wrote:
In post 22, Mulch wrote:
In post 19, Empiricus wrote:
In post 17, Mulch wrote:
In post 15, Empiricus wrote:Oh, I would not want to interrupt your dance by voting in there at this early juncture. The day is young (literally in some cases :] )
What
I'm just continuing trying to be a bit funny.
Your remark on twofaces first post being weird and deserving a vote is slightly weird in my eyes, but that does not equal it voteworthy from me right now.
Why is it weird?
Why is it not? I can imagine a situation where TwoFace chooses to frame his first post like that easily (like, if usually games begin in evenings in his timezone, morning starts are odd = merits remarking on), therefore finding it weird is weird from my perspective.
PSSSSSSTTTTT, They are probably bussing.
Imo this is a really stupid topic, but anything to get the game started. Like timezones have nothing to do with scum xD
Taco, what makes ya think that? Or was that a joke?

(Anyway, I need my morning coffee -u-)
The dissonance between this post and the last one I quoted from Carcalilly is making me nervous, especially since the overall tone between the two posts has changed in that short of an amount of time.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 40, Sergtacos wrote:Ok so here is what I see

Klazam- Lurking????

Carcalilly defending Mulch
Empiricus defending TwoFace
Mulch possibility of bussing TwoFace
I don't understand what exactly this post is supposed to convey, either.

What does "x defending x" mean, exactly? It can't mean you think both of them are scum since the third line seems to indicate that separately, so that removes the most likely possibility. So is there an indication of reads from those two statements, or are they just fluff?
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 54, TwoFace wrote:
In post 35, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 33, TwoFace wrote:
In post 27, Carcalilly wrote:And @Twoface,
Is that a strike... For what? For pressure, or is that a "this is scummy" strike? Do you have legitimate suspicion on Mulch?
scummy strike
Would you care to explain how this makes them more likely to be scum in your eyes?
I never said it makes him more likely to be scum though. I just found what he did to be scummy and if he does enough scummy things then he will be more likely to be scum.

my scum reads are almost always based off a scummy body of work.
I really hope I see you do more than post stuff like this over the next however many pages, because the way you've been playing so far hasn't been very impressive after your aggressive start and this passiveness is going to descend into scummy-passiveness before too long if it keeps up like this.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 58, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 57, Sergtacos wrote: Same with mine!! Thats why I said I still feel hurt.

You already have havent you? xD kidding, sure? shoot?
I really learned my lesson there.
Lynched Day1 pffft.

I have, but I have more! >=D

I can agree that scum hunting is not primarily alightment-indicative. Though, would you lynch someone who is actively Scum hunting? Why or why Not? What other ways could you effectivly look for scum- red flags, Process of elimination?
These questions look really fluffy too. I don't see how any answer from this list can be alignment indicative.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 80, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 71, Branson wrote:
In post 42, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 39, Branson wrote:Hello everybody!

VOTE: Tchill13
Howdy!

And... Why.
I'm very curious as to why you framed this question the way you did. What motivation beyond idle curiosity drove you to make this post?
I like you

Imo mafia is this
super friendly
game where the warm welcome is a questioning.
So, welcome. :D

And please answer my question, was that a RVS?
This post is pinging me big time. The way she asked me about my vote was very different than how she has been asking questions from others, but it was also said in more of a "Why would you vote x?" type of way than "Why did you vote x?"

Then after being called out on how she framed the question, she reframes it and turns it back to me. Very interesting.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 124, Sergtacos wrote:VOTE: Klazam

I'm now sensing he's scum this game. I don't have any evidence towards him yet but just a feeling.
If it was anybody else making this post, I'd jump on that instantly. The only reason Sergtacos gets off the hook here is because his thoughts have been so all over the place that posts like this look more like a personality tell than an alignment tell.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 139, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 126, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 125, Carcalilly wrote:Taco you're doing me a concern ^
How?
I'm aware that I'm tunneling but you're the only one with enough posts to make something solid out of so...
This is about you,
Sergtaco
~ Also threw in a little bit of advice in there because why not

Topic: Klazam Suspicion

- RVS vote
- Saying that they're lurking??? (IMO: He's mentioned it many times with Klazam, yet, he hasn't mentioned anyone else who's lurking.)
- Possible explanation as to why he's getting at them. ("Fight me"?)
- A vote and scum read without evidence. (Low-key red flag :!:)

IMO: Could this be a scum bussing attempt? Are you trying to get at Klazam? Why be persistent on it, especially with that vote in their absence? They have
one RVS post

Topic: Scumhunting

- Initial show of strong opinions on scumhunting
- He doesn't "believe in scumhunting" (IMO: It's a reasonable belief. However... keep reading)

IMO: You can consider scumhunting as NAI, but please don't emphasize being against it, as it can be discouraging. We want people to scumhunt, town or scum, because it STILL reveals information. Also, maybe focus on the
results.
This post is a highlight of my results, talking and questioning you was the hunting, for example.

Topic: Lightheartedness

!Now, I don't have anything against lightheartedness, but I just wanted to take this into account.!
IMO: Your posts have been very lighthearted, and I honestly enjoy talking to you because of that. However, I'm not going to ignore possible alt motives.
-I know that posting lightness can help emotionally when you are feeling heavy or guilty. Do you anything to feel guilty about, Taco?
-Provides distraction, keeps the game from moving forward.
-Appeal to emotion. Act friendly and get on people's good side.

Topic: Self Defense

A quick thing, but when I question him, he tends to turn it back against me.
- A vote after a clash of opinions.
- I'm suspicious of someone, and I'm "just saying that to look town"? Don't turn to that, that's a very easy and typical defense.
Defend. Yourself.

VOTE: Sergtacos
For now.

Anyway... someone else please come it. I don't like tunnel battles.
VOTE: Carcalilly

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”