Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

paul is cringe but town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 861, implosion wrote:
Vote Count 1.12

Not_Mafia (6): Not_Mafia, Backhand, Cheetory6, DeathRowKitty, NotTheRealPaul, PenguinPower
Gamma Emerald (2): CCC, MuttonChopMagic
Backhand (1): Grendel
CCC (1): Hiraki
Cheetory6 (1): SlingshotWaffles

Not Voting (2): Gamma Emerald, Nero Cain

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Deadline is on Thursday, June 15th at 5:00 PM PST, in (expired on 2017-06-15 20:00:00).

Not_Mafia has been prodded.
I don't think I've ever seen a legit policy lynch happen before. This probably means NM is town sadly.

I want to lynch BackHand/Hiraki but I've done a suck job articulating my suspicions there, and I don't think I have the time to really get a rally going.

Is there any interest in Penguin?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

The more I read the more I think Cheet is scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 901, Grendel wrote:Is there any interest in Penguin?
there is actually alot of interest in PP rn.

What do you think of notsure/sling?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 902, Not_Mafia wrote:The more I read the more I think Cheet is scum
if you would like to explain this one i will legitimately think it over but not actually do anything about it because i've been intentionally avoiding reading cheet
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I didn't mean for that to sound sarcastic, my apologies if it did.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by MuttonChopMagic »

VOTE: gamma
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 574, Nero Cain wrote:Advance notice but I will be
v/la on the 16th
this was also meant to be the 13th, not 16. So I'll be gone tomorrow.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 904, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 902, Not_Mafia wrote:The more I read the more I think Cheet is scum
if you would like to explain this one i will legitimately think it over but not actually do anything about it because i've been intentionally avoiding reading cheet
His posting just feels really fake and trying to hard to be casual
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

How do I not be mean to people when they're objectively just really terrible at doing things?
:/

P-Edit: I am trying to adjust to playing on this account.
So.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Grendel »

Not_Mafia wrote:The more I read the more I think Cheet is scum
Do you have thoughts on other players on the roster?

Can you list out the parts that points to Cheet!scum?
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 901, Grendel wrote:Is there any interest in Penguin?
there is actually alot of interest in PP rn.

What do you think of notsure/sling?
I thought they were town last I checked.

Notsure's abrasive combativeness looked like newbie town, and I thought at one point that he was displaying real thought behind his reads. Even if his actions, and reads were misguided from my pov.

I think that Sling would also be a fairly ballzy scum player to challenge Cheetory when Cheet is largely town read.

At least that what I got on the slot from grazing yesterday.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Grendel »

VOTE: PenguinPower
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 900, Nero Cain wrote:paul is cringe but town.
Agreed
In post 856, Nero Cain wrote:notsure pings me with Looks like white knighting of Grendal. And is just weird. seems like a fence sit.
77 is a kinda a thing. It didn't register as wking at the time, but I guess I could see it in retrospect. I actually think the way Hiraki handled my entrance was way worse tho.

Why is 80 weird, and why in this context do you find it scummy?

I hated 84, but thought it could come from newb town justifying a vote to themselves.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

77 was a response to me asking him partly about RQS. I don't think reading into WKing of Grendel is worthwhile here.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 897, Cheetory6 wrote:I'm not voting anywhere else if that's all Not_Mafia intends to post.
(:
200% Agree
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 818, Grendel wrote:Interesting that this is the point you pick at. I would have thought you'd have something to say about my including null player in my lynch pool.
no, I don't really look at other players in your
null
pool

like really??????? i've been having hinges that this is normal town meta for you grendel but i'm starting to feel that's a little absurd for some of the arguments you're making
In post 818, Grendel wrote:I remember you chewing me out for voting a tertiary scum read over a primary one in chosen mafia. Your thought process is not town Hiraki.
ONE GAME
I'M SURE THE PROCESS REPEATS --

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=70964 - oops, looks like I tunneled the entire game on a player that did almost the SAME thing and was almost lynched for it, whoops!! Definitely must've been scumHiraki there!!!

If you're going to effectively try to use meta on me, maybe use a couple of games that you might happen to not be in??? Or that were 6 months ago???
OK nope, now I'm going FULL BLOWN

why is CCC this high?
Yeah this one DEFINITELY needs some explaining past meta
In post 830, Cheetory6 wrote:Not_Mafia
and you BETTER BELIEVE that this one is going to need 100% more explaining as a leaning SR for someone with a meta like N_M

I'm not saying he's a bad lynch. I'm just saying you're going to have to justify the read. Post-Edit: I'm OK with hammering him after he explains the stuff he talked about the cheetory stuff that apparently no one else sees; same with nero
In post 837, MuttonChopMagic wrote:like I said drks catchup was fine so yea he can stay
did we read the same one
In post 885, DeathRowKitty wrote:Has anyone played with scum Gamma Emerald? I was told earlier that a thing I pointed out about him was something he does as town, but is it a towntell for him or a nulltell?
null, gamma pokes as scum and town - the poking is less consistent as scum but i don't think it's anything noticeable in-game, per se?
In post 898, DeathRowKitty wrote:CCC is my 4th biggest scumread
ignore the shit about your bad catch-up LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
In post 914, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 897, Cheetory6 wrote:I'm not voting anywhere else if that's all Not_Mafia intends to post.
(:
200% Agree
This is a reason to unvote
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 915, Hiraki wrote:like really??????? i've been having hinges that this is normal town meta for you grendel but i'm starting to feel that's a little absurd for some of the arguments you're making
I didn't really read over this post so here's a post-edit

I think the absurdism actually creates a larger TR for me on Grendel rather than what the post is implying, after a solid re-read, that the arguments being absurd would lead to scum Grendel
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

What if I told you that it was mostly just how I felt?
And that I feel like articulating how I felt would probably just underwhelm you?
s:

Only thing I think is worth saying is that if anything Gamma probably should have been lower than N_M at the time.
[honestly Gamma is still lower than N_M, but I'm not gonna make a fuss]

Was there some point that you elaborated on DRK/CCC apparently being scumbutts?
Having glanced at Gamma's scumMeta, it seems like he asks a lot of vapid and not really useful questions as scum and that's more or less lining up with here. Like he cares more about how he's perceived, vs just trying to find scum. If you disagree you should be hitting me in the face with why.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also don't really know why you're shading Paul's comment.
He really strikes me as town lhf.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 917, Cheetory6 wrote:What if I told you that it was mostly just how I felt?
And that I feel like articulating how I felt would probably just underwhelm you?
Doesn't make me feel better.
In post 917, Cheetory6 wrote:Was there some point that you elaborated on DRK/CCC apparently being scumbutts?
CCC yes, DRK is a new read that I can't formulate yet still
In post 917, Cheetory6 wrote:Having glanced at Gamma's scumMeta, it seems like he asks a lot of vapid and not really useful questions as scum and that's more or less lining up with here. Like he cares more about how he's perceived, vs just trying to find scum. If you disagree you should be hitting me in the face with why.
I think he, unfortunately, does this as town. It's usually the response that follows that demonstrates if he's town or scum, I can go into this, if you want?
In post 918, Cheetory6 wrote:Also don't really know why you're shading Paul's comment.
He really strikes me as town lhf.
Not slot indicative.
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Backhand »

Alright, we gotta do something. Not_mafia's one game-relevant sentence does not move me off of thinking he's the best choice. Of the other people under real discussion, gamma would be my next choice. I do not think NTRP or PP are scum. If there's time for a flashwagon on nero I'd join, accountant's play slightly pinged me and nero hasn't done anything except park on one of the easy lynches (PP).
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Apologies but given that I'm really disengaged this game and I need to cut back a bit
Replace me out
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:11 am

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

VOTE: GE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 920, Backhand wrote:nero hasn't done anything except park on one of the easy lynches (PP).
I'd argue that the guy you want lynched is an easier lynch so project much? But EZ lynch=//=town so...Also I'm not even voting PP. Like if you are gonna shade thrown you should read up.

SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:35 am

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 923, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 920, Backhand wrote:nero hasn't done anything except park on one of the easy lynches (PP).
I'd argue that the guy you want lynched is an easier lynch so project much? But EZ lynch=//=town so...Also I'm not even voting PP. Like if you are gonna shade thrown you should read up.
Who do you SR?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”