Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 177, Tchill13 wrote:I think dueling wagons for carcalilly and twoface wouldn't be a terrible idea? Not sure who'd agree though.
I was pretty significantly townreading this slot until this post.

siiiiiiigh
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Branson »

The Sergtacos self-meta thing is dead null. It's a personality tell, not an alignment tell.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 201, Trivium wrote:TwoFace is way too defensive for this point in the game, and the omgus vote was bad, so I'll keep my vote. I don't understand the carcalilly train, and I don't want a competing wagon with TwoFace based off of what appears to be serg's gut. I'm uncomfortable with serg generally because I think the constantly joking attitude has an effect on the game that's bad for town. However, I don't think voting serg would be a good idea, as he comes across more as new than scum.
^^^

Best post of the game so far.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 265, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Tchill13
What's the reason for this vote?
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Branson »

And the rest of the posts so far are mostly useless. Cool. I'm going to second the "stop the shitposting" sentiment by shuffleplay. It's making the game a slog to read through and provides absolutely nothing to the game.

Trivium is strong town.
TwoFace is mostly town now for the last bunch of pages, even though he's choosing really bizarre battles to fight for some reason.
Klazam is leaning town.
Tchill is leaning town.
Empiricus is leaning town.

Sergtacos is dead null.

Shuffleplay is veeeeery slightly scum. I suspect it's a tone read, but I can't put my finger on what exactly is pinging me about that set of posts.
Mulch is leaning scum.
Dunkerdoodles is leaning scum.
Carcalilly is strong scum.

Fyckus and Boonskiies are non-reads.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by Branson »

Now I hope people will realize that these fights with TwoFace are completely pointless and the suspicions on Sergtacos are for stuff that aren't alignment indicative so that we can start getting somewhere in the day phase. The focus has been on those two for so much time today that it's really difficult to get any solid reads on most of the playerlist, even those that already have quite a few posts.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Fykus »

Yeah, I don't even know where to begin. I sure as fuck ain't reading back through the game though.

FWIW I played a game with two face once and from what I remember he tunneled hard on those he thought were scum so I guess that's not really a good tell for him. I'll post some more thoughts as they come to me.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:11 am

Post by Mulch »

Ahh I completely forgot about this game. Reading up now.

I'm curious how someone can scumread me for 3 posts, though
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 414, shuffleplay wrote:
In post 413, shuffleplay wrote:Actually Sergtacos can you just do a reads list for me with everyone placed from least to most scummy?
It is not lost on me that Sergtacos has been consistently posting for the past how many ever hours, even immediately responded to my post on him above, but now when I request actual hard reads or info he has disappeared lol
I was sleeping :P

Anyway, if you actually read the whole the thing you would know I think Klazam, Carcalilly and Empiricus is scum. Because of OMGUS and defending. And i'm allergic to bullshit so when i sneeze, i know.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 416, Branson wrote:
In post 27, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 21, Mulch wrote: Both, I had never seen anyone do that before, and wanted to get some type of pressure early
I'll ask my other question again, what type of weird? Is it just "oh, I've never seen this before", or does it pertain to the game in any way?

And @Twoface,
Is that a strike... For what? For pressure, or is that a "this is scummy" strike? Do you have legitimate suspicion on Mulch?

And good morning @Sergtacos!
Why RVS when you can get started now?

(also, I'm extremely active, it's summer and I've got nothing to do all day)
This post looks a lot more like trying to look busy than trying to figure out other people's thoughts. The way she's trying to unpack this situation is too... thorough, especially for an RVS interaction.
Thank you!!!
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 417, Branson wrote:
In post 28, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 25, Empiricus wrote:
In post 22, Mulch wrote:
In post 19, Empiricus wrote:
In post 17, Mulch wrote:
In post 15, Empiricus wrote:Oh, I would not want to interrupt your dance by voting in there at this early juncture. The day is young (literally in some cases :] )
What
I'm just continuing trying to be a bit funny.
Your remark on twofaces first post being weird and deserving a vote is slightly weird in my eyes, but that does not equal it voteworthy from me right now.
Why is it weird?
Why is it not? I can imagine a situation where TwoFace chooses to frame his first post like that easily (like, if usually games begin in evenings in his timezone, morning starts are odd = merits remarking on), therefore finding it weird is weird from my perspective.
PSSSSSSTTTTT, They are probably bussing.
Can you unpack this for me? I don't understand why you would make this post at the point that you made it in, especially since it comes out of left field and doesn't make a whole lot of sense as a response to what he said here.
I was joking xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 423, Branson wrote:
In post 124, Sergtacos wrote:VOTE: Klazam

I'm now sensing he's scum this game. I don't have any evidence towards him yet but just a feeling.
If it was anybody else making this post, I'd jump on that instantly. The only reason Sergtacos gets off the hook here is because his thoughts have been so all over the place that posts like this look more like a personality tell than an alignment tell.
This vote wasn't actually REAL. it was to see some reaction. And due to some reaction i later decided to be serious about my vote on Klazam.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:46 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 431, Fykus wrote:Yeah, I don't even know where to begin. I sure as fuck ain't reading back through the game though.
You should, a lot of funny posts xD I think i almost died of laughter xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 431, Fykus wrote:Yeah, I don't even know where to begin. I sure as fuck ain't reading back through the game though.

FWIW I played a game with two face once and from what I remember he tunneled hard on those he thought were scum so I guess that's not really a good tell for him. I'll post some more thoughts as they come to me.
This makes me wonder why you don't want to read through the game though. Is it because you're scum so you feel that you don't need to look through because you know you're scum? I mean the only reason why a town would look through is to try to see who's scum and who isn't.

Shuffleplay and Branson did that. Well idk about Shuffleplay but Branson proved it. You didn't, and don't want to too. That is suspicious to me. You're now lean scum/null to me because of this.

So far, Branson and Trivium read Strong town to me right now.
shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:17 am

Post by shuffleplay »

In post 433, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 413, shuffleplay wrote:Actually Sergtacos can you just do a reads list for me with everyone placed from least to most scummy?
It is not lost on me that Sergtacos has been consistently posting for the past how many ever hours, even immediately responded to my post on him above, but now when I request actual hard reads or info he has disappeared lol

Anyway, if you actually read the whole the thing you would know I think Klazam, Carcalilly and Empiricus is scum. Because of OMGUS and defending. And i'm allergic to bullshit so when i sneeze, i know.
Yeah but that isn't what I asked you though. A reads list means classifying everyone in the game on a spectrum from town to scum. It's a good exercise for town to check their own reads, and for other town players to analyze you.

Also I notice how you immediately accuse me of not reading the whole thing, but then in your last post you say that I did read the game, and then you say you dont know.

I would say right now you have by far the most posts in this game, but so much of your posting is full of things that are not decisive, don't show any of your thinking or your beliefs, don't actually analyze anything, and are unhelpful to town. This is often called waffling. I feel like you're definitely waffling, and coupled with the way you scumread people, I don't know how alignment indicative it is but it is definitely counterproductive to town effectively hunting scum. So maybe before you post, think a little bit deeper about what you're thinking, who you're reading, and whether what you're saying is productive at all or not. Of course, if you're scum you will probably continue to ignore this advice because by waffling you're putting a wrench in us efficiently playing the game.
shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:22 am

Post by shuffleplay »

Also I'm reading Mulch as leaning town for the early-game interactions. I find it hard to believe that scum would choose to draw that much attention to themselves in the first few posts of the game. The whole good morning/weird conversation was silly tbh, but I also find it hard to believe that any of that was super serious on the part of Mulch, and more read it as town attempting to put pressure on someone for something silly, to get reactions. I don't want to keep ruminating over this bc it turns into WIFOM, but either way I'm not going to assume any of that is 100% alignment indicative at face value.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 439, shuffleplay wrote:

Yeah but that isn't what I asked you though. A reads list means classifying everyone in the game on a spectrum from town to scum. It's a good exercise for town to check their own reads, and for other town players to analyze you.

Also I notice how you immediately accuse me of not reading the whole thing, but then in your last post you say that I did read the game, and then you say you dont know.

I would say right now you have by far the most posts in this game, but so much of your posting is full of things that are not decisive, don't show any of your thinking or your beliefs, don't actually analyze anything, and are unhelpful to town. This is often called waffling. I feel like you're definitely waffling, and coupled with the way you scumread people, I don't know how alignment indicative it is but it is definitely counterproductive to town effectively hunting scum. So maybe before you post, think a little bit deeper about what you're thinking, who you're reading, and whether what you're saying is productive at all or not. Of course, if you're scum you will probably continue to ignore this advice because by waffling you're putting a wrench in us efficiently playing the game.
Think deeper? That's really hard for me to do. <-- aint that right Klazam?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:02 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 439, shuffleplay wrote:

I'll help town when I want to but ATM i wanna be social, i mean this is a social game is it not? Y'all take this game too seriously sometimes. Y'all need to grab a pipe xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I have a feeling I'm gonna be killed tonight. I think a scum or two or even all three want me to die due to posting too much xD
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Carcalilly »

I wake up and am presented with a gift~
In post 418, Branson wrote:
In post 30, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 28, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 25, Empiricus wrote:
In post 22, Mulch wrote:
In post 19, Empiricus wrote:
In post 17, Mulch wrote:
In post 15, Empiricus wrote:Oh, I would not want to interrupt your dance by voting in there at this early juncture. The day is young (literally in some cases :] )
What
I'm just continuing trying to be a bit funny.
Your remark on twofaces first post being weird and deserving a vote is slightly weird in my eyes, but that does not equal it voteworthy from me right now.
Why is it weird?
Why is it not? I can imagine a situation where TwoFace chooses to frame his first post like that easily (like, if usually games begin in evenings in his timezone, morning starts are odd = merits remarking on), therefore finding it weird is weird from my perspective.
PSSSSSSTTTTT, They are probably bussing.
Imo this is a really stupid topic, but anything to get the game started. Like timezones have nothing to do with scum xD
Taco, what makes ya think that? Or was that a joke?

(Anyway, I need my morning coffee -u-)
The dissonance between this post and the last one I quoted from Carcalilly is making me nervous, especially since the overall tone between the two posts has changed in that short of an amount of time.
I honestly did find it a stupid topic. I guess I was just more casual in this post. I mean what I say, but if you'd like something more organized...
Branson wrote:
In post 27, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 21, Mulch wrote: Both, I had never seen anyone do that before, and wanted to get some type of pressure early
I'll ask my other question again, what type of weird? Is it just "oh, I've never seen this before", or does it pertain to the game in any way?

And @Twoface,
Is that a strike... For what? For pressure, or is that a "this is scummy" strike? Do you have legitimate suspicion on Mulch?

And good morning @Sergtacos!
Why RVS when you can get started now?

(also, I'm extremely active, it's summer and I've got nothing to do all day)
This post looks a lot more like trying to look busy than trying to figure out other people's thoughts. The way she's trying to unpack this situation is too... thorough, especially for an RVS interaction.
Yes, I was ready to get down to business. I know it's an RVS interaction, but this is the stuff early on out in the game as it gets started.
I thought it was a rather useless and NAI interaction, but I took it seriously, and acted with a serious tone, mainly because it's the push for the game to start. Otherwise, if I was just "lol this is stupid can we not"... That's not gonna bring us anywhere.
Branson wrote:
In post 80, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 71, Branson wrote:
In post 42, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 39, Branson wrote:Hello everybody!

VOTE: Tchill13
Howdy!

And... Why.
I'm very curious as to why you framed this question the way you did. What motivation beyond idle curiosity drove you to make this post?
I like you

Imo mafia is this
super friendly
game where the warm welcome is a questioning.
So, welcome. :D

And please answer my question, was that a RVS?
This post is pinging me big time. The way she asked me about my vote was very different than how she has been asking questions from others, but it was also said in more of a "Why would you vote x?" type of way than "Why did you vote x?"

Then after being called out on how she framed the question, she reframes it and turns it back to me. Very interesting.
Oh crap I actually missed the question about framing... I thought you were just asking why I posted.
And honestly... That's really up to interpretation. I didn't mean anything but "why". All I said was "And... Why." :/
Also, I just added than second part for clarification. Why, was it just a RVS or something else?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 443, Sergtacos wrote:I have a feeling I'm gonna be killed tonight. I think a scum or two or even all three want me to die due to posting too much xD
I think you'll live, your posts are kinda distracting from the game, which is what scum wants. :/
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 430, Branson wrote:Now I hope people will realize that these fights with TwoFace are completely pointless and the suspicions on Sergtacos are for stuff that aren't alignment indicative so that we can start getting somewhere in the day phase. The focus has been on those two for so much time today that it's really difficult to get any solid reads on most of the playerlist, even those that already have quite a few posts.
1. I agree.
2. TBH either Taco is really newbtown or scum hiding behind his posts and laughing.

Anyway, once I get out of math camp, 1v1 me Branson
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 426, Branson wrote:The Sergtacos self-meta thing is dead null. It's a personality tell, not an alignment tell.
Maybe that's what he wants you to think?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Trivium »

Branson, you just came in, said a few things I agree with, such as being uncomfortable with unpacking RVS like that, but then again there's a few other people who did that, and I think the way you're voting Carcalilly seems a bit opportunistic. Not because you jumped on immediately, but because you jumped on out of nowhere with stuff that looks like it's supposed to make sense, but then doesn't really once I take more than a glance at it.
Branson wrote:
In post 80, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 71, Branson wrote:
In post 42, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 39, Branson wrote:Hello everybody!

VOTE: Tchill13
Howdy!

And... Why.
I'm very curious as to why you framed this question the way you did. What motivation beyond idle curiosity drove you to make this post?
I like you

Imo mafia is this
super friendly
game where the warm welcome is a questioning.
So, welcome. :D

And please answer my question, was that a RVS?
This post is pinging me big time. The way she asked me about my vote was very different than how she has been asking questions from others, but it was also said in more of a "Why would you vote x?" type of way than "Why did you vote x?"

Then after being called out on how she framed the question, she reframes it and turns it back to me. Very interesting.
Like I don't get this. She asks whether a vote was RVS to I guess make an attempt at following a train of thought beyond random voting, then Branson posts 71 that just feels like it's supposed to sound suspicious, but not actually having any real substance unless you assume Carcalilly is trying to protect Tchill. That feels less like paranoia and more scummy to me.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 426, Branson wrote:The Sergtacos self-meta thing is dead null. It's a personality tell, not an alignment tell.
Absolutely this. I can't say how many times I've seen someone get lynched for being energetic in the way that they post. I do find it a bit annoying, but that's just me having my own issues.
That's so meta

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”