Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2614, Wisdom wrote:Im starting to think gamma & cabd

Math did defend cabd when i was saying he might be scum instead of gerry in the hood

I wanna hear from the non-mason first though
lol so cabd claims block on me when we have a strongman, sweetness
The me and cabd theory is like, so wrong
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2628, Edosurist wrote:VOTE: gerryoat

I'm a loyal BP vest inventor. I can only give a vest to someone if they're in my faction, otherwise the action is considered roleblocked. Guess who should've gotten my vest yesterday.
Also, this means Vedith is town.
Didn't you ask PP if he got it?
And sweetness.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2666, Wisdom wrote:Also, because they lied and used other actions
We have no confirmation of either action happening
I confirmed Cabd blocked me; I tried to neighborize fro99er and failed
<Embrace The Void>

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Wisdom »

Yeah except if youre both scum i dont care about your confirmation
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2693, Fro99er wrote:God dammit penguin, I was trying to protect your identity. Lucky for you I can protect you anyway (as I already have...read on). If I was trying to fake claim and push you as scum and make this a 1v1, I would have done just that.

I'm Aiho Yomikawa a Limited Universal Backup. The flavor is, I'm a teacher who inspires kids to overcome their limits. The limited part is if one of my mentees becomes deceased I can take over their role as long as it's a non-esper role (I had to ask Alisae what that meant, but basically it's a role that isn't a magic power from what I understand).

Titus was the first death and she had a non-esper role. I'm a strong-willed doctor now, so I can't be blocked.

I no actioned N1 for obvious reasons, I didn't have a role. N2 I actually protected Penguin, so it's possible I stopped the kill instead of Torque being the kill target. I wanted to say it about a thousand times D2, but I also didn't want to out that I protected penguin because when it came down to just me and him claiming, I wanted to make scum guess. Because if they chose wrong, we'd have stopped a kill (and then scum went and mass roleblocked and they changed their mind to kill torque anyway, because I think they assumed they could pin the non-mason of me or Penguin as scum based off what everyone was saying yesterday).
In post 2359, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2346, Wisdom wrote:
Fro99er wrote:I don't think it's gamma tho.
You think edos-scum gave torque a vest and they shot torque?
no, why would they shoot torque?
In post 2360, Wisdom wrote:but then how do you explain the nokill?

Either they shot torque or gamma was blocked, is there another option?
In post 2363, Fro99er wrote:yeah I don't think it's a no kill

i guess if Edos is scum i'm wrong on gamma
^^^Right there I knew there was another option if Edos is scum, and that's they gave torque a vest and shot Penguin instead. Notice I say "I guess if Edos is scum I'm wrong on gamma" yet I don't go pushing gamma anyway, because I think Gamma is town trying to link me and Torque together. I still think it could be Edos and Accountant, and Edos doesn't actually have a loyal modifier, but instead gave a vest to Torque and Accountant, knowing he couldn't *only* give to his scumbuddies because that would be suspicious. It would also fit with him having a twilight action, not a *night* action, so he's still free to make a kill night 1 per the rules (or maybe it even says so in his role PM). Accountant/Vedith could be a JOAT rolecop/strongman as I've talked about.

It's also possible I guess that Gamma is the third buddy to a scum!Edos, but I find it less likely given he tried to link together me and Torque, which was a pro-town move.

VOTE: Edos
How did you have no role if you got titus'?
<Embrace The Void>

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

Wild idea: the factional kill itself is unblockable

N1 Math does it, Gamma neighborizes Vedith, Cabd blocks Wisdom
N2 Gamma does it, Cabd claims to have blocked him to explain for gamma's missing action, Math infiltrates my hood
N3 Cabd, who has used a day action and is free, does the kill, with gamma attempting his neighborizing normally
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

wait, gamma is right
Titus died at the end of D1, shouldnt you have her role at the beginning of N1?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:02 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2777, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2614, Wisdom wrote:Im starting to think gamma & cabd

Math did defend cabd when i was saying he might be scum instead of gerry in the hood

I wanna hear from the non-mason first though
lol so cabd claims block on me when
we
have a strongman, sweetness
The me and cabd theory is like, so wrong
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:04 am

Post by gerryoat »

Frog slipped ages ago when he said he no actioned n1
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:53 am

Post by PenguinPower »

So, do I watch A Certain Magical Index first, or A Certain Scientific Railgun first, while lynching Frogger?
<(") | (")>
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Edosurist »

I know a lot of the things I'm stating here has already been said, but I'm repeating it for clarity.
In post 2675, Fro99er wrote:Edos why did you vote Gerry?
I gave Gerry a vest at the end of D3 but he didn't receive it. I'm a loyal vest inventor, so if I target scum, my action is considered roleblocked. Ergo, scum.
In post 2678, Wisdom wrote:dont be hasty; i think youre both town
FMPOV the N1 killer is {PP, Frog, Wiz}, so if we're trying to clear those two, you must be scum and either Cabd's roleblock failed because factional unblockable or Cabd is scum with you. What's your explanation for the kill pool?
In post 2706, Wisdom wrote:A kill on accountant on n2 feels pretty unlikely though, and i am not sure i follow why you suspect edos
The attempted N2 kill was on Torque. I vested him D1 and they survived the shot N2 to be killed N3.
In post 2712, Fro99er wrote:Edos gives his buddy (Accountant/Vedith) a vest N1. He realizes he can't just keep giving vests to his scumbuddies, so he gives a vest to Torque.
Except Torque confirmed he got a vest D1. I'm not sure how this part even plays into your argument, but I'm clarifying that bit.
Why do they attempt to kill Aero/penguin N2? I guess because they picked up on XnadrojX's bullshit townread of Aero (see XnadrojX's first post ... conveniently he also had a bullshit townread of me, which made it even better for me to fake as the other mason).
If scum is "unblockable" and not a strongman like Wisdom suggests, then how did scum kill Torque N3 when he confirmed he had a vest? They shot at Torque N2. I think it makes perfect sense for scum to be unblockable. It follows into Titus, Jordan, and Gerry's roles and explains the no-kill N2.
In post 2749, Wisdom wrote:Btw, if gerry jails you, wont that protect you without blocking you?
Yes. Unfortunately, looks like I'm dead tonight.
In post 2766, gerryoat wrote:I think frog is the optimal lynch, since gamma and wisdom likely aren't lynched. It's possible for vedith slot to be maf, but I still have a weak tr there
If I'm town, Vedith is town. They have my vest.
Btw, why did you block Gamma if Cabd already did that yesterday, suggesting they'd do it again. You seem to townread Cabd, so you would then block me to protect me or your other scumread to roleblock them.
In post 2778, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2628, Edosurist wrote:VOTE: gerryoat

I'm a loyal BP vest inventor. I can only give a vest to someone if they're in my faction, otherwise the action is considered roleblocked. Guess who should've gotten my vest yesterday.
Also, this means Vedith is town.
Didn't you ask PP if he got it?
Yes, because I was trying to draw a fake vest claim from them. I thought if I did that, PP might believe they were supposed to receive my vest but didn't. It was a stretch, but I already knew Gerry should have had my vest and thought why not hit two in one.

By the way, if Cabd flips town meaning I wasn't roleblocked D3 and I flip town via vig or lynch or whatever, lynch Gerry. He should have received my vest and is therefore scum.

And Frog needs to explain the no action N1.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2787, Edosurist wrote:By the way, if Cabd flips town meaning I wasn't roleblocked D3 and I flip town via vig or lynch or whatever, lynch Gerry. He should have received my vest and is therefore scum.
can you stop being dense, we are both town lol. if i was maf i'd push on you easy and get you lynched in a heartbeat.

Lynch frog now please
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2786, PenguinPower wrote:So, do I watch A Certain Magical Index first, or A Certain Scientific Railgun first, while lynching Frogger?
Index first
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Best order is index season 1 -> railgun season 1 -> index season 2 -> railgun season 2
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by gerryoat »

tell me what to watch, i kinda wanna get into this anime lol. is that the order i should watch in?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Wisdom »

yep
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 2788, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2787, Edosurist wrote:By the way, if Cabd flips town meaning I wasn't roleblocked D3 and I flip town via vig or lynch or whatever, lynch Gerry. He should have received my vest and is therefore scum.
can you stop being dense, we are both town lol. if i was maf i'd push on you easy and get you lynched in a heartbeat.

Lynch frog now please
Yo I had a question for you under my quote of 2766.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:43 am

Post by morph the cat »

I'm here. Sorry for the absence. Antibiotics are a thing now.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2794, morph the cat wrote:I'm here. Sorry for the absence. Antibiotics are a thing now.
This was me, sorry.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Cabd »

So frogger is confirmed scum, and all I have to do is get wisdom to realize he's tunneling the wrong person yet again, and we have to find the last scum? Awesome. I should get food poisoning more often.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Wisdom »

no hes not confirmed scum
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Cabd »

Right clearly the only person other than you who could have killed night one and claimed mason then backed up into universal backup and THEN got caught telling lies about obtaining said backup role is nothign but town, how could I have been so mistaken, Wisdom? Show me the error of my ways.
Show

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:04 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2693, Fro99er wrote:The limited part is if one of my mentees becomes deceased I can take over their role as long as it's a non-esper role (I had to ask Alisae what that meant, but basically it's a role that isn't a magic power from what I understand).
This doesn't make sense...Titus was the only role that wasn't an esper...no? Also Titus' character wouldn't have been a "mentee."
<(") | (")>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”