Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 461, Trivium wrote:
In post 460, Trivium wrote:
In post 458, Sergtacos wrote:VOTE: Carcalilly
Ok, but that's omgus.
Sorry, twitch reaction. Not omgus, I guess taco's been reading into carcalilly for some time now. Still.
In post 462, Trivium wrote:
In post 461, Trivium wrote:
In post 460, Trivium wrote:
In post 458, Sergtacos wrote:VOTE: Carcalilly
Ok, but that's omgus.
Sorry, twitch reaction. Not omgus, I guess taco's been reading into carcalilly for some time now. Still.
But it might be a little bit omgus.
Like, I don't understand what your thought process is here.

Why did you need to justify yourself here? This reads like you panicking and trying to backtrack while not looking like you're backtracking.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Branson you're case against Carcalilly makes sense. Although it really just comes down to that one post and the the tone changes. I agree with you. I still think the sergtacos vote maybe the way to go... For now. I don't agree that taco's play is dead null. To me two-faces play is more null than sergtacos at this point. Two-face would also probably be the easier push seeing how a few have already indicated they think sergtacos play is null. Also my wagon question was directed at you Branson. You pointed out I was a town read before I posted about the wagons. Why did the wagons change that?
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 471, Empiricus wrote:Okay, so here's where I am at the moment:
[Shuffleplay, Branson] Strong town
[Trivium, Klazam, Tchill13, Carcalilly] Lean town
[Boonskies, Fykus, Dunkerdoodles, Mulch] Null/lacks reading material
[TwoFace] Lean scum
[Sergtacos] Strong scum

I'm not going to really explain my reads right now though, at least not my reads above null.

TwoFace leans scum because while I imagine his style of play differs a lot from mine, the way he is calling some of the people suspecting him as scum for liars on things that are based on opinion feels off from a town perspective. It makes me think that he wants to build up conflicts to seem busy.

Sergtacos feels like strong scum for a few reasons. Firstly, I think he overplays the newbie-card since he's already finished a game here on site where he was town, and his game does not really read the same as then. Besides, he has several times referenced his previous times playing mafia both as town and scum, so I am a bit curious about how many games hes's really played.
Secondly, his posts are way too many but almost none of them actually does anything for the game. I find either jokeposts, his Klazam-beef which really just is some sort of reference to their IRL-thing, or loose reflections or thoughts. Where is the actual scum hunting? Then there is this post:
In post 368, Sergtacos wrote:What actions indicate they're scum to me?

Carcalilly- Trying too hard to be town and decided to target me after I went after for Klazam.

Klazam- For some reason I still refuse to believe he is town because if he was he would easily see that I'm town. But thinking if he's scum, he wouldn't say he sees me as town so that I have a chance of getting lynched in some time in the future. Secondly, Carcalilly voted me right after I seriously voted for Klazam. Seems odd.

Empiricus- Voted me after I seriously voted on Klazam. Got me thinking, ok if Klazam is scum, was Empiricus bussing at first in RVS then decided to vote on me since I voted on Klazam?

So is this the scum team? Idk.

TwoFace- Defended like crazy over a RVS? Still trying to be defensive.

No reads on others so far.

I'm not saying the people who I mentioned are scums, but I'm just saying if they are, this is why.
Really zooms me in on the fact that Sergtacos game is more focused on showing up how he plays town and builds almost all his casework on that Klazam fails to recognize that and therefore must be scum in the eyes of the taco. For me it looks like Sergtacos is scum trying to emulate his towngame and is overacting.
This case on Sergtacos is significantly better than any I've seen so far. It's not convincing to me, but it looks genuine enough to propel Empiricus a lot higher in my town reads.
In post 474, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 471, Empiricus wrote:Okay, so here's where I am at the moment:
[Shuffleplay, Branson] Strong town
[Trivium, Klazam, Tchill13, Carcalilly] Lean town
[Boonskies, Fykus, Dunkerdoodles, Mulch] Null/lacks reading material
[TwoFace] Lean scum
[Sergtacos] Strong scum

I'm not going to really explain my reads right now though, at least not my reads above null.

TwoFace leans scum because while I imagine his style of play differs a lot from mine, the way he is calling some of the people suspecting him as scum for liars on things that are based on opinion feels off from a town perspective. It makes me think that he wants to build up conflicts to seem busy.

Sergtacos feels like strong scum for a few reasons. Firstly, I think he overplays the newbie-card since he's already finished a game here on site where he was town, and his game does not really read the same as then. Besides, he has several times referenced his previous times playing mafia both as town and scum, so I am a bit curious about how many games hes's really played.
Secondly, his posts are way too many but almost none of them actually does anything for the game. I find either jokeposts, his Klazam-beef which really just is some sort of reference to their IRL-thing, or loose reflections or thoughts. Where is the actual scum hunting? Then there is this post:
In post 368, Sergtacos wrote:What actions indicate they're scum to me?

Carcalilly- Trying too hard to be town and decided to target me after I went after for Klazam.

Klazam- For some reason I still refuse to believe he is town because if he was he would easily see that I'm town. But thinking if he's scum, he wouldn't say he sees me as town so that I have a chance of getting lynched in some time in the future. Secondly, Carcalilly voted me right after I seriously voted for Klazam. Seems odd.

Empiricus- Voted me after I seriously voted on Klazam. Got me thinking, ok if Klazam is scum, was Empiricus bussing at first in RVS then decided to vote on me since I voted on Klazam?

So is this the scum team? Idk.

TwoFace- Defended like crazy over a RVS? Still trying to be defensive.

No reads on others so far.

I'm not saying the people who I mentioned are scums, but I'm just saying if they are, this is why.
Really zooms me in on the fact that Sergtacos game is more focused on showing up how he plays town and builds almost all his casework on that Klazam fails to recognize that and therefore must be scum in the eyes of the taco. For me it looks like Sergtacos is scum trying to emulate his towngame and is overacting.
First off, I was just trying to push Klazam's buttons. It is our first time playing here together so I thought it would be funny if I was pushing his buttons. Anyway, THAT ISN'T WHY I think he's scum. I believe if he was town he would believe that I am town but since he's doubting, I'm not sure if he's doing that on purpose because he's scum, but to be honest, now as I think about it, I don't get why he would do that as scum so I'm taking my read of scum on him off.

OK OK HONESTLY HOW THE FUCK AM I ACTING LIKE A NOOB? SO LET ME GUESS NOOB=SOCIAL BUTTERFLY?! WELL GUESS WHAT, IMMA BE A NOOB IN EVERY FUCKING GAME I GUESS.

Jesus fuck.
This response is scummy, though.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 498, Trivium wrote:Hope the surgery goes well, twoface.

I don't think dueling wagons are scummy, I just don't want dueling wagons where one of them is one of my hard townreads.

I think we should lynch people who don't post as much over people who do, generally speaking. I don't like Bronson's posts at all, I feel like he pops in at only the most opportune moments and he doesn't strike me as genuine. Twoface could be another good option, he seems to be trying to appear active without actually scumhunting outside of people who pressure him. That said, there is a possibility twoface just has a really strong conviction with his current ideas about the game. I think Bronson is a better pick right now.

VOTE: Bronson

And I know I've said this a few times already, but I dislike the taco votes and Dunker's vote seems of the opportune.
Pronouns, please.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 476, Sergtacos wrote:Blah fuck it, I'll be gone almost a week. Go ahead and lynch me if yall really want to do that so bad. You'll find out how my playstyle works. "Oh you're town, well here's some advice, dont shit post dont blah blah" <--- IDGAF My playstyle, not yours, idc about your opinion about me. Bye until then.
I think this looks as scummy as the one you just pointed out Bronson. I get bad vibes off this. Last ditch effort vibes to me. Could be cracking under the pressure a little.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 414, shuffleplay wrote:
In post 413, shuffleplay wrote:Actually Sergtacos can you just do a reads list for me with everyone placed from least to most scummy?
It is not lost on me that Sergtacos has been consistently posting for the past how many ever hours, even immediately responded to my post on him above, but now when I request actual hard reads or info he has disappeared lol
This is a great point.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 526, Tchill13 wrote:Branson you're case against Carcalilly makes sense. Although it really just comes down to that one post and the the tone changes. I agree with you. I still think the sergtacos vote maybe the way to go... For now. I don't agree that taco's play is dead null. To me two-faces play is more null than sergtacos at this point. Two-face would also probably be the easier push seeing how a few have already indicated they think sergtacos play is null. Also my wagon question was directed at you Branson. You pointed out I was a town read before I posted about the wagons. Why did the wagons change that?
You were making observations that made sense and indicated that you were trying to use your scumread on Carcalilly to scumhunt beyond it. That looked town. I assumed that you would be more playing to try to follow that lead and try to increase the pressure, but posting that you wanted Carcalilly and Twoface to have competing wagons dispelled the tension entirely and destroyed that initial impression.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Well the purpose of the wagons wouldn't really help on day 1. I had intentions of being able to go back and see who voted where if those slots were to flip in the later games. I was just introduced to the idea of dueling wagons not long ago but I did like the fact that they're much more helpful in later day phases than on day 1. I understand we want to lynch scum day 1 but with no hard evidence to go off such as lynches and vote placement this will be the most difficult time to do that. I'm not a huge fan of extra long day 1' s. While the longer the day the better chances of catching scum... It's still the least amount of information we have. I try not to argue against the length too much because it does help catch scum and I'm not going to argue against something that helps catch scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Obviously this isn't a long day 1 we still have people that haven't even posted much I'm just talking about long day 1's in general.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Branson »

Day one in general is much more indicative later on regardless of what actually happens.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I was just interested in why the dueling wagons thing stood out to you. It's a new concept to me. I kind of like it but I don't know too much about it. You make a good point though.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 202, Klazam wrote:exactly. you know i can read you as town or not. but youre making a big ass deal out of it and taking it too seriously right now.

Are you there? If so, respond to this question in the next 5-10 mins. if you miss that time slot ill ignore the answer you come up with.

Why are you scum?
In post 208, Klazam wrote:okay yeah. VOTE: Sergtacos Youre being OVERLY aware of your selfmeta and manipulating your play to fit within that meta. Die. Im sorry bro, i didnt want to hang you on D1 but there it is.
In post 230, Klazam wrote:What about my play is telling you i'm mafia here? you know how i play.

PEDIT: Thing here, I KNOW you were nervous before this game started. to transition to being a jokester sounds bullshit to me, man. more i see from you, the more i feel youre playign to your meta playbook intentionally, instead of being organic.
In post 247, Klazam wrote:VOTE: two-face

I'm just extremely disappointed that you didn't go "oh I see your point, that could be true", that'd have conftowned you to me. You're too careful.

Still a null to me

Mulch- 6 pages of nothing that important then a couple pages of me and sergtacos.
So klazam points out he can get a great read on sergtacos, then proceeds to vote him for what I am left to assume is good reasoning on his behalf, then jumps on the two-face wagon not much later.

Was klazam distancing himself from sergtacos if a wagon does pick up steam? Maybe. Just seems odd how his case against two-face has much less reasoning but he jumps on it. Of course that's only if sergtacos flips scum which we can't guarantee. I just think it's worth noting.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Like klazam seemed pretty towny to me up until that two face vote.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Hi guys, I never knew my shitty phone could play this game.
Guess my first impression isn't impressed. Tsk. Oh well. I'm gonna be limited with phone posting because it's hard to type.
It's no fancy iPhone lol. Anyway, I'll answer any questions if you wanna ask me.

As in right now

Town reads-
Carcalilly
Branson
Trivium

Null-
Klazam

Scums-
Tchill
Mulch
Two-face
Emp
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 537, Tchill13 wrote:Like klazam seemed pretty towny to me up until that two face vote.
Actually that is a very good point

Moving klzam to scum now
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Moving Tchill to town
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 181, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 178, Klazam wrote:I'm not so sure no more on sergtacos. Your selfmeta thing is shitty. You can wait tho, the other guy is worse.
Funny thing Klazam, I know when you will be able to TR me because of my play style. I figured if you say something like that it is because you do not want people to KNOW that i'm town based on your read on me because you know my play style, so i figured if you said that you would be scum. If you're town, thats a big mistake because I highly now believe you're scum.

VOTE: Klazam
When did klazam get moved back to town before you just moved him back to scum?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Or null
shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by shuffleplay »

In post 498, Trivium wrote: And I know I've said this a few times already, but I dislike the taco votes and Dunker's vote seems of the opportune.

@Trivium or anyone else really, could you explain to me the cons of lynching Sergtacos today? Obvious pro is if he is scum, we hit scum on D1. A lot of his posts have pinged me, especially the way he flip flops constantly (see above lol) I also like the read someone gave based on his previous game, saying that he did not sound the same. I'll verify that and read his existing meta when I get a second.

I understand that it could possibly be scum trying to push an easy mislynch maybe, but even if Serg is town, his flip would reveal a lot of information I feel like. Since he has been posting SO MUCH, it would be easy to go back after his flip and analyze his voting, who he was scumreading etc.

Also tbh I haven't properly caught up with the game since I last posted, I'll do that after work today, but just wanted to ask this Q first
Last edited by ThinkBig on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by shuffleplay »

Oops messed up quote, sorry!
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 541, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 181, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 178, Klazam wrote:I'm not so sure no more on sergtacos. Your selfmeta thing is shitty. You can wait tho, the other guy is worse.
Funny thing Klazam, I know when you will be able to TR me because of my play style. I figured if you say something like that it is because you do not want people to KNOW that i'm town based on your read on me because you know my play style, so i figured if you said that you would be scum. If you're town, thats a big mistake because I highly now believe you're scum.

VOTE: Klazam
When did klazam get moved back to town before you just moved him back to scum?
I made a post about why I think klazam could be null/townish. I was thinking I could be over thinking much and probably didn't make sense tho.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

The cons of lynching a TOWNY sergtacos would be an obvious mislynch, he's one of the 2 easier pushes right now but his play with klazam is gonna be confusing due to then knowing each other irl. Fykus, boonskies and mulch haven't posted much at all yet and who's to say scums not in that group?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 543, shuffleplay wrote:[quote="In post 498, Trivium"
And I know I've said this a few times already, but I dislike the taco votes and Dunker's vote seems of the opportune.

@Trivium or anyone else really, could you explain to me the cons of lynching Sergtacos today? Obvious pro is if he is scum, we hit scum on D1. A lot of his posts have pinged me, especially the way he flip flops constantly (see above lol) I also like the read someone gave based on his previous game, saying that he did not sound the same. I'll verify that and read his existing meta when I get a second.

I understand that it could possibly be scum trying to push an easy mislynch maybe, but even if Serg is town, his flip would reveal a lot of information I feel like. Since he has been posting SO MUCH, it would be easy to go back after his flip and analyze his voting, who he was scumreading etc.

Also tbh I haven't properly caught up with the game since I last posted, I'll do that after work today, but just wanted to ask this Q first[/quote]

Im not sure if I mentioned a read on you or not but I don't think I have and the thing that pings me is you somehow know I'm town and you want to push on the mislynch even tho I didn't mention you as a scum read and maybe my scum reads are wrong and you want to take that into advantage.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Adding shuffle play to my scum read list
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Taco's I don't see how you can scum read mulch at this point. I don't agree with the scum read on empiricus either. The two-face scum read is a little obvious... I don't think shuffle is trying to take advantage of you're scum read list.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”