Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 549, Tchill13 wrote:Taco's I don't see how you can scum read mulch at this point. I don't agree with the scum read on empiricus either. The two-face scum read is a little obvious... I don't think shuffle is trying to take advantage of you're scum read list.
Sorry I didn't make my read lists explainable.
In the start of many games I put everyone in the scum list until I can see points and behaviors that are so town I put them in town.

Null is when I'm not sure

Scum is a mix of I think that person is scum and I don't have a good read on that person. So that includes people that I didn't mention in this game as well. Lousy set up I know but it's how I like to analyze things. I don't go from everyone town and sort out scums, I do it the opposite
shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by shuffleplay »

In post 547, Sergtacos wrote:
Im not sure if I mentioned a read on you or not but I don't think I have and the thing that pings me is you somehow know I'm town and you want to push on the mislynch even tho I didn't mention you as a scum read and maybe my scum reads are wrong and you want to take that into advantage.
So just because you didn't mention me as a scum read, that means I should not read you as scum? I don't actually know you're town at all, pretty sure I've mentioned multiple times that I think you are scum. My post was directly talking to people who DO think you are town, and asking them for explanations. That's because I am town, and I don't actually want a mislynch. But it is about weighing pros and cons against each other, which is what I'm doing in my last post.
In post 548, Sergtacos wrote:Adding shuffle play to my scum read list
Classic OMGUS, btw. Didn't even have me on his reads list, but immediately after I put pressure on him he does this.
shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by shuffleplay »

Tbh I need to stop reading Sergtacos and start reading everyone else, but given that he has the most posts by a large margin, his game play is very distracting (which I think is super intentional, bc I read him as at least scum-leaning) but either way, I need to get better reads on other players as soon as I have time to catch up and not keep getting baited by Sergtacos.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Fykus »

Not sure how I feel about the wagon on tacos atm. To me it seems like over enthusiastic newb town or something. Like as soon as people started to call them out on the spam they've kind of completely closed off to the game, sort of like they got their feelings hurt or something. Heres a bit of a readlist I've compiled though, I intend to try and get through some ISO's or possibly attempt to re-read the game, as painful as that will be.

Please note, readlist isn't in order:

town
empiricus
taco
twoface

null
tchill13
carcalily
mulch

scum
klazam
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 532, Tchill13 wrote:I'm not a huge fan of extra long day 1' s. While the longer the day the better chances of catching scum... It's still the least amount of information we have. I try not to argue against the length too much because it does help catch scum and I'm not going to argue against something that helps catch scum.
Is isn't true at all btw. Longer Day 1st don't improve town's chances at lynching scum. If anything in my experience shorter days do. Longer days people are bored and become apathetic and concede with whoever has the most votes.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by TwoFace »

As annoying as he is I'm pretty sure Taco is town and I can't remember who posted it but and I certainly know nobody will believe me cause I'm not even 100% sure myself but I think one scum already sort of slipped and pained taco as town. Once I find that post that's probably who I'm going to vote.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 543, shuffleplay wrote:especially the way he flip flops constantly (see above lol)
This is actually more of a town tell. Scum are going to try and be more consistent.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:10 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 551, shuffleplay wrote:classic OMGUS, btw. Didn't even have me on his reads list, but immediately after I put pressure on him he does this.
People really need to stop with omgus accusations like thy actually mean something. They aren't AI so it's pointless
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:38 am

Post by Mulch »

Tchill giving me WOLFY vibes
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:43 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 558, Mulch wrote:Tchill giving me WOLFY vibes
Definitely thinking he's scum.
shuffleplay
shuffleplay
Goon
shuffleplay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:43 am

Post by shuffleplay »

In post 557, TwoFace wrote:
In post 551, shuffleplay wrote:classic OMGUS, btw. Didn't even have me on his reads list, but immediately after I put pressure on him he does this.
People really need to stop with omgus accusations like thy actually mean something. They aren't AI so it's pointless
I pointed it out because Sergtacos asked what OMGUS is earlier this game.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:54 am

Post by TwoFace »

No. You used that to cast shade on him.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 519, Branson wrote: If you found it to be a stupid topic, then why did you show so much interest in it before when it was directly relevant to the game?
Didn't I just answer that? It was the only thing really relevant at the time. I wanted to get the game started. I swear I've said that like 4 times already.
Branson wrote: What did you gain from those questions and what changed between post 27 and 30 to make you go from that serious tone to outwardly admitting that the entire conversation was essentially pointless? That's the dissonance I'm talking about.
Well, of course in the initial questioning I wanted to be taken seriously. If I let them know that I really didn't see the topic too seriously, they wouldn't take me seriously. The questions wouldn't have an effect.
And yeah, I kind of wanted to know why they started out how they did, and why they were asking what they were asking.
Branson wrote: My entire issue with your play up to this point is that your tone keeps shifting in seemingly random ways at random times. What I don't understand about your post is why your tone suddenly shifted to be more blunt, especially since I voted somebody that hadn't even posted in the thread yet. It feels very off.
OK that is a very reasonable point. I personally didn't notice my own tone changing much and it's definitely not intentional.
If I really think about it, it's probably the way I talk to Taco. The way he posts low-key makes me inclined to post similarly, as in a light hearted fashion ig.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 543, shuffleplay wrote:[quote="In post 498, Trivium"
And I know I've said this a few times already, but I dislike the taco votes and Dunker's vote seems of the opportune.

@Trivium or anyone else really, could you explain to me the cons of lynching Sergtacos today? Obvious pro is if he is scum, we hit scum on D1. A lot of his posts have pinged me, especially the way he flip flops constantly (see above lol) I also like the read someone gave based on his previous game, saying that he did not sound the same. I'll verify that and read his existing meta when I get a second.

I understand that it could possibly be scum trying to push an easy mislynch maybe, but even if Serg is town, his flip would reveal a lot of information I feel like. Since he has been posting SO MUCH, it would be easy to go back after his flip and analyze his voting, who he was scumreading etc.

Also tbh I haven't properly caught up with the game since I last posted, I'll do that after work today, but just wanted to ask this Q first[/quote]

The only con I can see so far is if he's a PR.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Carcalilly »

Damn, that quoting got screwed up. Can someone fix it or... Should I try again...?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I'll stop shit posting. And btw about Emp, he's lying. I was playing the same. Either he's scum and trying to say I'm not playing the same to push a mislynch on me or he doesn't know what its like to be on the same side with me as town because the first and last game we played I was town he was scum.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 559, TwoFace wrote:
In post 558, Mulch wrote:Tchill giving me WOLFY vibes
Definitely thinking he's scum.
I'm thinking the same way.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I was typing on phone and it stupidly saved it in draft while I was in middle of typing. Anyone know how I can get my draft back?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 551, shuffleplay wrote:
In post 547, Sergtacos wrote:
Im not sure if I mentioned a read on you or not but I don't think I have and the thing that pings me is you somehow know I'm town and you want to push on the mislynch even tho I didn't mention you as a scum read and maybe my scum reads are wrong and you want to take that into advantage.
So just because you didn't mention me as a scum read, that means I should not read you as scum? I don't actually know you're town at all, pretty sure I've mentioned multiple times that I think you are scum. My post was directly talking to people who DO think you are town, and asking them for explanations. That's because I am town, and I don't actually want a mislynch. But it is about weighing pros and cons against each other, which is what I'm doing in my last post.
In post 548, Sergtacos wrote:Adding shuffle play to my scum read list
Classic OMGUS, btw. Didn't even have me on his reads list, but immediately after I put pressure on him he does this.
First off stop with the omgus bullshit. I explained why I'm putting you on my scums list.

To make it clear, you and klazam are both different cases. OFC if you are town you wouldn't know I'm town BUT if you are scum, well duh you know who's town. SO the pushing on a mislynch and saying "his reads would tell us a lot of info about who he scum read and votes" which concerns me because I know my votes and reads were eh and you could be using that to your advantage if everyone else agrees with you and sheeps my shitty reads.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 563, Carcalilly wrote:
And I know I've said this a few times already, but I dislike the taco votes and Dunker's vote seems of the opportune.

@Trivium or anyone else really, could you explain to me the cons of lynching Sergtacos today? Obvious pro is if he is scum, we hit scum on D1. A lot of his posts have pinged me, especially the way he flip flops constantly (see above lol) I also like the read someone gave based on his previous game, saying that he did not sound the same. I'll verify that and read his existing meta when I get a second.

I understand that it could possibly be scum trying to push an easy mislynch maybe, but even if Serg is town, his flip would reveal a lot of information I feel like. Since he has been posting SO MUCH, it would be easy to go back after his flip and analyze his voting, who he was scumreading etc.

Also tbh I haven't properly caught up with the game since I last posted, I'll do that after work today, but just wanted to ask this Q first
The only con I can see so far is if he's a PR.[/quote]

This now sounds scummy to me because there's no con if im a town? You're one less town that's a con. Sounds like you're trying to push a mislynch on purpose.

I could be wrong but it's what your tone is telling me.
Yeah I know you want me dead because I shit post but or is it that what the scums want? Pushing a mislynch just because I'm joking and shit posting too much?

Carcalilly you keep having me putting you back and forth in town and scum reads.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:38 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 503, Mulch wrote:You don't need to respond to everything I say lol
Why can't she? She's scum hunting unlike you.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 569, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 563, Carcalilly wrote:

Also tbh I haven't properly caught up with the game since I last posted, I'll do that after work today, but just wanted to ask this Q first
The only con I can see so far is if he's a PR.
This now sounds scummy to me because there's no con if im a town? You're one less town that's a con. Sounds like you're trying to push a mislynch on purpose.

I could be wrong but it's what your tone is telling me.
Yeah I know you want me dead because I shit post but or is it that what the scums want? Pushing a mislynch just because I'm joking and shit posting too much?

Carcalilly you keep having me putting you back and forth in town and scum reads.[/quote]

Carcalilly, I was reading your previous posts in the previous pages, saying a mislynch on me could be a policy lynch. Get me outta suspension.

Very true.

But your tone still doesn't help though. Also in fact I think you were rushing to get me out since I got a lot of votes on my head.

I could be wrong with it all but this is what I'm feeling and thinking.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Carcalilly »

We're not pushing for a mislynch, Tacobutt. You seem like scum.
However, since we can't be 100% sure, we took in to account if you were to flip town. And we saw the results as more beneficial than let's say, we lynch someone else and they flip town.

P-edit: TBH you're right there, we still have a lot of time left. I don't actually want to cut the day short. You're not close to a hammer, right?
And I'm glad with the substance you're starting to give!

PS. Is it a bad idea if I call you Tacobutt? I like that name.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:52 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Bumping
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:53 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Bumping
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”