Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

i dont see zach and nero both being town here and im p confident in zach town.
not gonna vote just yet though
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1919, Drixx wrote:So you put this theory together and you are accepting at face value a bunch of claims which are basically VT? That doesn't pass the sniff test.
ok, let's walk through this. We have 2 confirmed vts and 2 claimed. If you want to argue that both non-confirmed vts are lying then you are claiming that this is a 2/8 setup. If you are claiming that one of the vts are lying then you think this is a 3/7 setup. And if both vts are telling the truth then 4/6 setup. Both a 3/7 and a 4/6 make more sense to me than a 2/8. And why would I be less likely to believe vt claims over pr claims?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Persivul »

FYI I'm not voting because I'm going to be away this weekend.

Off-topic:
I'm going to run a Breaking Bad mini theme role madness game whenever it comes up in queue. PM me if you want to pre-in.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1927, Persivul wrote:Off-topic: I'm going to run a Breaking Bad mini theme role madness game whenever it comes up in queue. PM me if you want to pre-in.
Ironically nobody here can pm you because you turned it into part of an ongoing game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1920, Zachstralkita wrote:Why does he claim one that directly correlates?
IF
him and a50 are scum together it confirms him. It makes Drixx's roleclaim believable.

Like, I dunno.....I don't really BUY a50's "setup spec" about there being two teams of two. Like I don't think any experienced town
WOULD
think that 'cause like 99% of all mini's are 3 scum or 3 scum+sk. Like its a slip or a derptell. It's hard seeing it from town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1928, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1927, Persivul wrote:Off-topic: I'm going to run a Breaking Bad mini theme role madness game whenever it comes up in queue. PM me if you want to pre-in.
Ironically nobody here can pm you because you turned it into part of an ongoing game
:facepalm: Really? I don't run games much, didn't know that rule. Change that to:

If you want to pre-in and remember about it, PM me after this game concludes.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Drixx »

I think I'm pretty well convinced. I can't find A50 suggesting two small scum teams, nor can I imagine why anyone would even wade into that territory with absolutely no evidence of this being in any way multiball all game long. I do see Nero once again flinging as much "pasta" as he can all over the place in hopes that something will stick and he'll evade the noose again. I think we should have roped him day one, and this is long past overdue.

VOTE: Nero Cain
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1926, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1919, Drixx wrote:So you put this theory together and you are accepting at face value a bunch of claims which are basically VT? That doesn't pass the sniff test.
ok, let's walk through this. We have 2 confirmed vts and 2 claimed. If you want to argue that both non-confirmed vts are lying then you are claiming that this is a 2/8 setup. If you are claiming that one of the vts are lying then you think this is a 3/7 setup. And if both vts are telling the truth then 4/6 setup. Both a 3/7 and a 4/6 make more sense to me than a 2/8. And why would I be less likely to believe vt claims over pr claims?
and in all honesty, I'm surprised that
THIS
is the part you had the most disagreement over.

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1930, Persivul wrote:
In post 1928, Dunnstral wrote:
:facepalm: Really? I don't run games much, didn't know that rule. Change that to:

If you want to pre-in and remember about it, PM me after this game concludes.
You can only refer to an ongoing game in non-substantive ways. Since PMing you to pre-in would be PMing you about substantive content (even though it's off-topic) about an ongoing game, it's out of bounds. Please feel free to put me on your pre-in list though. I can talk in this game about things posted in this game all I want.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1932, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1926, Nero Cain wrote:
and in all honesty, I'm surprised that
THIS
is the part you had the most disagreement over.
I didn't feel the need to go into intimate detail and eviscerate you. I like playing with you. You rolled scum, you played well, and I'm not going to go into evisceration mode when it's not necessary.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I'm exhausted and don't really care anymore.

VOTE: Nero

Vote in Zach/Drixx/Pers if there's a tomorrow. Vote a5 after getting rid of team scum.

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1931, Drixx wrote:I think we should have roped him day one

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Drixx, you aren't town. lol

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:17 am

so nero is scum
drixx is probs a buddy that he is trying to distance from
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:18 am

wait im getting drixx and slingshot confused nvm
you suck randomidget
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then hammer me, RM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I was voting RM earlier today b/c I expected more OMGUSy death tunneling if he was town. Zach was calling RM scum yesterday and RM wasn't all up in Zach's grill so I thought that was a bit unusual and maybe buddy play. And Zach's earlier kinda avoiding me over RM maybe points to scumbuddies.

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:20 am

i thought you were hammered already
you suck randomidget
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but like I said, a 3/7 or 4/6 make way more sense. Zach/Drixx tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Persivul »

I dind't want an unattended vote hanging all weekend, but as phase might wrap before then:

VOTE: Nero Cain

He has to die or game won't go anywhere, and that theory of groups was just ridiculous.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

it's scum or he's game throwing so it's fine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I might even argue that you should vote Drixx tomorrow.
In post 1934, Drixx wrote:I like playing with you. You rolled scum, you played well, and I'm not going to go into evisceration mode when it's not necessary.
like I don't think this comes from town. Town wouldn't be apologetic and try to lighten the blow.

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:25 am

In post 1941, Nero Cain wrote:I mean I was voting RM earlier today b/c I expected more OMGUSy death tunneling if he was town. Zach was calling RM scum yesterday and RM wasn't all up in Zach's grill so I thought that was a bit unusual and maybe buddy play. And Zach's earlier kinda avoiding me over RM maybe points to scumbuddies.
i dont omgusy death tunnel though
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:26 am

In post 1947, Nero Cain wrote:I might even argue that you should vote Drixx tomorrow.
In post 1934, Drixx wrote:I like playing with you. You rolled scum, you played well, and I'm not going to go into evisceration mode when it's not necessary.
like I don't think this comes from town. Town wouldn't be apologetic and try to lighten the blow.
i would as town tbh
you suck randomidget

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”