Mini 1918: Paint Mafia Threequel! Game Over!

Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Bomberman »

I don't know you personally so everything you say about yourself is pretty pointless, fro99er

I'm trying to understand your angle where you think it's Max, and now you're about Gamma for not reacting in a way you want to

Take a chill, smoke some weed dude. 420 rofl

MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:15 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Apricity its weird how youre basically saying bomber cant have issues w frogger because a lot of people are townreading frogger, and pointed that out as if that fact alone makes him immune to questioning

I mean i also think hes town but thats not the point

Pedit hey who wants to cool down the posting for like 2 secs, max does
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 561, Fro99er wrote:
In post 557, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm saying you think all the people on the tail end of the TF wagon are town (Varsoon, Aristophanes), which is where I wanted to look for mafia.
Varsoon and Ari are obvtown

Ari can't play like this as scum. Varsoon is town. He kept the wagon focused on TwoFace
Alright then. Varsoon makes sense but I'd like a bit more elaboration on Aristophanes.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 563, MaxwellPuckett wrote:'and im sure the top townread for several people' looks more like a shade attempt than bomb's post imo
MAX ANSWER MY QUESTION
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 576, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Apricity its weird how youre basically saying bomber cant have issues w frogger because a lot of people are townreading frogger, and pointed that out as if that fact alone makes him immune to questioning

I mean i also think hes town but thats not the point

Pedit hey who wants to cool down the posting for like 2 secs, max does
2nd
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 575, Bomberman wrote:now you're about Gamma for not reacting in a way you want to
that's not why I'm pushing gamma, but ok
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:18 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Bomber what don't you unserstand abt Frogger voting me there?
And as for my thoughts i will. give them soon. swear to god (is still catching up lmao but i want to play with whats here while i do that)

Pedit dude i missed it how about repeating it for me
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Fro99er »

I've been asking you all game. Every time you pop in.

You even said you'd catch up over the night phase.
Heil King Froggo.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Bomberman »

Based on what I read you didn't give much of answer of how he failed the exchange with you, and then you changed your vote to aptil not even two seconds after

But I feel talking to you rn will open up a can of worms
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Bomberman »

In post 581, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Bomber what don't you unserstand abt Frogger voting me there?
And as for my thoughts i will. give them soon. swear to god (is still catching up lmao but i want to play with whats here while i do that)

Pedit dude i missed it how about repeating it for me
It's his sporadic behavior that is setting me off, really
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

Here you go Max

Spoiler:
In post 70, Fro99er wrote:
In post 64, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Varsoon isn't hard to read
He's one of the few slots I actually have an opinion about flipping today, and its a no from over here, try to flip scum Infinity not someone who'll just get NKed if town
How do you read Varsoon?
In post 123, Fro99er wrote:
In post 70, Fro99er wrote:
In post 64, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Varsoon isn't hard to read
He's one of the few slots I actually have an opinion about flipping today, and its a no from over here, try to flip scum Infinity not someone who'll just get NKed if town
How do you read Varsoon?
Especially if Varsoon isn't hard to read, as Max claims

(still waiting on Max to answer how to read Varsoon)
In post 130, Fro99er wrote:
In post 127, Aristophanes wrote:Who is your main scumread then? And would you rather flip a secondary read and lynch the scumread flat out?
If I had a main scumread, I'd be voting them. I'm still waiting on an answer from Max and trying to sort through a bunch of theory bullshit.
In post 226, Fro99er wrote:
In post 208, MaxwellPuckett wrote:So this is why we just try to find scum with the colour flip. Scummy players arent the same things as players who wont be useful imo
max answer my question
In post 362, Fro99er wrote:Also, I still really want Maxwell to answer me about Varsoon
In post 404, Fro99er wrote:Now that my primary wincon of triggering Ari has been achieved, let's get back to focusing on my secondary wincon of flipping reds. And to do so, I will sit here and wait for TwoFace (also it would be great if Max answered my question in the mean time)
In post 410, Fro99er wrote:
In post 0, Cheetory6 wrote:iii.2) Day two and onwards, the Reveal Phase will only last for two IRL days.
I will say, it kinda sucks that a player can just not post in the whole color phase if they want without being hard prodded.

Max not responding to me is really making me angry, and he's probably gonna lurk out the rest of the color flip phase.
In post 578, Fro99er wrote:
In post 563, MaxwellPuckett wrote:'and im sure the top townread for several people' looks more like a shade attempt than bomb's post imo
MAX ANSWER MY QUESTION
Heil King Froggo.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 577, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 561, Fro99er wrote:
In post 557, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm saying you think all the people on the tail end of the TF wagon are town (Varsoon, Aristophanes), which is where I wanted to look for mafia.
Varsoon and Ari are obvtown

Ari can't play like this as scum. Varsoon is town. He kept the wagon focused on TwoFace
Alright then. Varsoon makes sense but I'd like a bit more elaboration on Aristophanes.
<Embrace The Void>

Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Apricity »

In post 557, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 553, Fro99er wrote:
In post 548, Gamma Emerald wrote:...But Fro99er says they're all town?
I never said the whole wagon is town
I'm saying you think all the people on the tail end of the TF wagon are town (Varsoon, Aristophanes), which is where I wanted to look for mafia.
Why do you think mafia is in these two in the first place? I'm not seeing it.

@Max that's not what I meant, but I probably should've phrased it better. It just seemed like Bomber was trying to redirect all of a sudden.

Also everything is moving too fast and I need a break to read stuff slowly.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think mafia would hop on late when it was a lost cause
<Embrace The Void>

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 583, Bomberman wrote:Based on what I read you didn't give much of answer of how he failed the exchange with you, and then you changed your vote to aptil not even two seconds after

I'm voting gamma because his wagon analysis is shit, and doesn't show any effort to actually sort anyone. Just blindly say "scum has to be on the end of the wagon"
Heil King Froggo.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:23 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Yeah I know, i did what I could and it didnt pan out, oh well.

Pedit he was a townlean at the time that i consider a strong player who, if town, shouldnt be conftown that gets nightkilled immediately

Apricity if thats not what you meant, why did you bring up that frogger was a popular townread at all?
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:23 am

Post by aptil »

Apricity asked for thoughts and then didn't respond to stuff when answered .You should first see that aparicity.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 588, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think mafia would hop on late when it was a lost cause
Wrong, because it was a lost cause when TwoFace color flipped red and had already admitted he was scum in the color flip phase.

That means mafia has every incentive to get on as soon as they log on.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 590, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Yeah I know, i did what I could and it didnt pan out, oh well.

Pedit he was a townlean at the time that i consider a strong player who, if town, shouldnt be conftown that gets nightkilled immediately

Apricity if thats not what you meant, why did you bring up that frogger was a popular townread at all?
That wasn't what I asked.

I asked "HOW do you go about reading varsoon"

you said he was easy to read. Why is he easy to read? How do you read him so easily.
Heil King Froggo.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Apricity »

In post 591, aptil wrote:Apricity asked for thoughts and then didn't respond to stuff when answered .You should first see that aparicity.
What posts are you talking about? I'm not sure what you're asking.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Bomberman »

In post 589, Fro99er wrote:
In post 583, Bomberman wrote:Based on what I read you didn't give much of answer of how he failed the exchange with you, and then you changed your vote to aptil not even two seconds after

I'm voting gamma because his wagon analysis is shit, and doesn't show any effort to actually sort anyone. Just blindly say "scum has to be on the end of the wagon"
Idk I think u should wait to hear his testimony before finding the defendant guilty, unless you're abiding to japanese law where everyone is guilty until proven innocent
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:29 am

Post by aptil »

In post 594, Apricity wrote:
In post 591, aptil wrote:Apricity asked for thoughts and then didn't respond to stuff when answered .You should first see that aparicity.
What posts are you talking about? I'm not sure what you're asking.
This.
In post 554, Apricity wrote:
In post 483, Bomberman wrote:
Vote: TwoFace

Pile 'em on lads
In post 484, Bomberman wrote:I might've hammered but that's alright I hope
In post 485, Bomberman wrote:@Mod, please draw something funny for this happenstance of me accidentally quickhammering
I'd also like to bring this up again because like Ari I also felt it sounded fake. Thoughts?
I answered this in #564 also bomberman also addressed this.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

ignoring bobmerman now
Heil King Froggo.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Apricity »

In post 590, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Yeah I know, i did what I could and it didnt pan out, oh well.

Because to me at least, Frog is someone that several people really townread, and I didn't like that Bomber seemed to be redirecting onto him for the sake of creating confusion. Frankly I'm not sure how to answer you beyond that because it's like asking me why did you use this particular word instead of a synonym or something? I didn't think too much about it and voiced it more as something I just believed to be fact. I probably don't make sense right now but idk how else to explain it.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Bomberman »

Nbd because you seem really irritating to work with, and I am not sure why you're being townread

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”