(1): Fykus
Fykus
(1): Boonskiies

Not Voting
(5): Klazam, shuffleplay, Tchill13, Carcalilly, Empiricus

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

The day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2017-06-26 08:12:47)
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Mulch »

MFW I'm actually forced to read the thread
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Mulch »

@fykus unvote me
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Fykus »

Ok

UNVOTE: mulch
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 748, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 747, Carcalilly wrote:OK....... Sorry Dx
In post 728, Sergtacos wrote: Again I don't have strong scum reads because
I'm not sure exactly who is scum tho
I feel like this isn't something town would say.
Like, emphasising uncertainty, and uncertainty=town. I don't feel a need for real town to emphasize it.
I agree with this, and the way tacos worded it seems really weird too, the bolded part really sticks out to me and pings me.
First off Caraclilly, I'll PM you :)

Secondly, it's one of my stratgies to look for scum. I find strong towns while I find some scummy people. The reason why I also hunt strong towns is to narrow down the people who seem scummy to me so that I can be focused on them. I guess it helps my focus on them. Everyone else has their stratgies too.

Thirdly, I don't remember bolding my words. If I did I honestly didn't mean to.

But of course idk who's scum is yet because my reads include a lot of scummy people. When I get on my laptop I'll do more digging and stuff. Which is this Saturday/Sunday
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 752, Mulch wrote:@fykus unvote me
Fykus wrote:Ok

How the hell did that work????
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Fykus »

Me and mulch are scum buddies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 755, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 752, Mulch wrote:@fykus unvote me
Fykus wrote:Ok

How the hell did that work????
I'm magical and also pretty obvstown
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

UNVOTE: Tchill

Like I mentioned before I'll do more digging when I get on my laptop.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Is there anything trivium, Branson or empiricus would like to talk about? Boonskies I'm assuming is still having irl issues.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

Analysis coming in 18 hours, set a timer :)
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Trivium »

Carcalilly is town, I'm pretty sure of it. I've seen scum post a lot, but the thing is that scum tend to post things that I don't really find a place for, or things that lead me to only one place. That's how lies work, they lead you to a single conclusion and that's it. That's why I'm townreading serg and carcalilly so much, and I know this sounds super vague but I can't be bothered to quote posts, I expect everybody who's going to reply to this to actually have read the game at an analysis level, but generally the way carcalilly and serg have been acting doesn't lead me to one place, it seems like actual content that makes me think about what's happening in the game. Tchill and empiricus don't come across that way, for the main point of this game they both seem to be been posting in ways that seem like they're trying to add to discussion without really doing so in a way I feel is towny and not goal focused in a scummy way. I don't necessarily think either of them are scum because of this, but the fact that I don't really see them as towny makes me feel uncomfortable. Twoface comes across as the type of player I'd want to lynch in a normal game, but I've read into his meta a little bit, and though I hate making decisions based on meta I've decided he's probably just being the way he is playing town. I don't like mulch either, he keeps mentioning he needs to read through stuff but not really seeming like he has, I dunno, seems like scum skirting. I don't mean any offense to him if that's not the case, but I feel like he's either not on top of the game so far as much as he would be normally, or he's just scum. Branson is probably scum, she plays a really focused analysis with a point to make and drops out, comes back in with a focus and drops again. I'm pretty convinced she's scum even if it's just day one.

There's a couple of things that really get to me when I play mafia, and one of them is memeposting or shitposting or having a joking attitude all of the time, whatever you want to call it, just because it makes people hard to read for me. I try (and fail, most of the time) to be really mechanical and methodical in the way that I approach things like this, because I want to be able to block a social game like this into something I can
know
and understand in terms of game sense.
That's so meta
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

So you feel that mine and empiricus isos are similar? I'll have to go reread his to see exactly what you're meaning. I feel the same about mulch but I don't like scum reading someone for inactivity. It's just not too helpful to town.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Posts i meant. Not isos.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 543, shuffleplay wrote:
In post 498, Trivium wrote: And I know I've said this a few times already, but I dislike the taco votes and Dunker's vote seems of the opportune.

@Trivium or anyone else really, could you explain to me the cons of lynching Sergtacos today? Obvious pro is if he is scum, we hit scum on D1. A lot of his posts have pinged me, especially the way he flip flops constantly (see above lol) I also like the read someone gave based on his previous game, saying that he did not sound the same. I'll verify that and read his existing meta when I get a second.

I understand that it could possibly be scum trying to push an easy mislynch maybe, but even if Serg is town, his flip would reveal a lot of information I feel like. Since he has been posting SO MUCH, it would be easy to go back after his flip and analyze his voting, who he was scumreading etc.

Also tbh I haven't properly caught up with the game since I last posted, I'll do that after work today, but just wanted to ask this Q first
This post is pinging.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 547, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 543, shuffleplay wrote:[quote="In post 498, Trivium"
And I know I've said this a few times already, but I dislike the taco votes and Dunker's vote seems of the opportune.

@Trivium or anyone else really, could you explain to me the cons of lynching Sergtacos today? Obvious pro is if he is scum, we hit scum on D1. A lot of his posts have pinged me, especially the way he flip flops constantly (see above lol) I also like the read someone gave based on his previous game, saying that he did not sound the same. I'll verify that and read his existing meta when I get a second.

I understand that it could possibly be scum trying to push an easy mislynch maybe, but even if Serg is town, his flip would reveal a lot of information I feel like. Since he has been posting SO MUCH, it would be easy to go back after his flip and analyze his voting, who he was scumreading etc.

Also tbh I haven't properly caught up with the game since I last posted, I'll do that after work today, but just wanted to ask this Q first
Im not sure if I mentioned a read on you or not but I don't think I have and the thing that pings me is you somehow know I'm town and you want to push on the mislynch even tho I didn't mention you as a scum read and maybe my scum reads are wrong and you want to take that into advantage.[/quote]
In post 548, Sergtacos wrote:Adding shuffle play to my scum read list
mmm

Sergtacos is probably town after this post. I don't think the reasoning itself is sound, but I get a feeling that this just isn't a scum mindset saying it.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 549, Tchill13 wrote:Taco's I don't see how you can scum read mulch at this point. I don't agree with the scum read on empiricus either. The two-face scum read is a little obvious... I don't think shuffle is trying to take advantage of you're scum read list.
I'm making a mental note here that if Tchill or Shuffleplay flip scum, the other has higher odds of flipping scum as well.

This post gives me the impression of trying to subtly deflect that thought process more than analyze the contents of it.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 551, shuffleplay wrote:
In post 547, Sergtacos wrote:
Im not sure if I mentioned a read on you or not but I don't think I have and the thing that pings me is you somehow know I'm town and you want to push on the mislynch even tho I didn't mention you as a scum read and maybe my scum reads are wrong and you want to take that into advantage.
So just because you didn't mention me as a scum read, that means I should not read you as scum? I don't actually know you're town at all, pretty sure I've mentioned multiple times that I think you are scum. My post was directly talking to people who DO think you are town, and asking them for explanations. That's because I am town, and I don't actually want a mislynch. But it is about weighing pros and cons against each other, which is what I'm doing in my last post.
Town wants to know why people are townreading their scumreads or attempt to get them to see their scumreads as scum.

The mindset of trying to appeal to people to join the wagon by trying to show them there's no downsides to lynching him is a really bizarre mindset that I'd expect from scum more than town.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 571, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 569, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 563, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 543, shuffleplay wrote:[quote="In post 498, Trivium"
And I know I've said this a few times already, but I dislike the taco votes and Dunker's vote seems of the opportune.

The only con I can see so far is if he's a PR.
This now sounds scummy to me because there's no con if im a town? You're one less town that's a con. Sounds like you're trying to push a mislynch on purpose.

I could be wrong but it's what your tone is telling me.
Yeah I know you want me dead because I shit post but or is it that what the scums want? Pushing a mislynch just because I'm joking and shit posting too much?

Carcalilly you keep having me putting you back and forth in town and scum reads.
Carcalilly, I was reading your previous posts in the previous pages, saying a mislynch on me could be a policy lynch. Get me outta suspension.

Very true.

But your tone still doesn't help though. Also in fact I think you were rushing to get me out since I got a lot of votes on my head.

I could be wrong with it all but this is what I'm feeling and thinking.[/quote]

Alright, Sergtacos is definitely looking town.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 614, Mulch wrote:How can you scumread someone that's literally only read to page 2
In post 617, Mulch wrote:Considering your scumread is wrong, it makes me wannna vote you
Scum.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 761, Trivium wrote:Tchill and empiricus don't come across that way, for the main point of this game they both seem to be been posting in ways that seem like they're trying to add to discussion without really doing so in a way I feel is towny and not goal focused in a scummy way. I don't necessarily think either of them are scum because of this, but the fact that I don't really see them as towny makes me feel uncomfortable. Twoface comes across as the type of player I'd want to lynch in a normal game, but I've read into his meta a little bit, and though I hate making decisions based on meta I've decided he's probably just being the way he is playing town.

This is pinging.
In post 761, Trivium wrote:Branson is probably scum, she plays a really focused analysis with a point to make and drops out, comes back in with a focus and drops again. I'm pretty convinced she's scum even if it's just day one.
This is a combination of me working very inconvenient hours and this being the type of game that's very difficult for me to get into. I haven't been able to get invested into the game enough to stay consistently caught up for both of these reasons.
Empiricus
Empiricus
Goon
Empiricus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Empiricus »

In post 712, Tchill13 wrote:Empiricus or twoface what do you think of mulch? Seems like he's lurking. Then again fykus seems like he's lurking too. Fykus also jumped on that mulch vote pretty fast.

Not sure if I'm the one to make this judgement, since my activity is itself in the lower tier here in this game. But:
From my view, reading the mulch ISO gives me the impression that he's somewhat active, but a lot of the activity is just one word replies or single sentences. Reading the thread enhances the feel that there is a bit of a disconnect between what mulch writes and what's happening in the thread.
That combined with the fact that he every day says that he will read the thread but so far has not gives me the impressions that the posts that he does make have less weight. So lurking = no, but I look forward to the post that should be coming in about ~13 hours.

I'm curious to see something more substantial from Klazam, because there is very little substance there besides the claim that taco is town.

Also, I'd like (if possible) us to try and do a coordinated push and post reads lists in some semblance of order.
I'd prefer if people post reads lists in an order to make the people who are scummiest posts first. Since that is subjective, my suggestion is that Branson or Trivium (or both) post a list in what order they would like to see people post reads lists (these two because they from my last reads list are leaning town quite a lot and since shuffleplay has asked to replace out).
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

aight, y'all. I can make a big catch up post tomorrow!!! But for now, Branson, Dunkerdoodles, and Empiricus are the scum team. Bet on it.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 772, Boonskiies wrote:aight, y'all. I can make a big catch up post tomorrow!!! But for now, Branson, Dunkerdoodles, and Empiricus are the scum team. Bet on it.
VOTE: dunkerdoodles
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 773, Mulch wrote:
In post 772, Boonskiies wrote:aight, y'all. I can make a big catch up post tomorrow!!! But for now, Branson, Dunkerdoodles, and Empiricus are the scum team. Bet on it.
VOTE: dunkerdoodles
Very curious as to why you think doodles is scummy because I disagree rn...
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”