Mini 1918: Paint Mafia Threequel! Game Over!

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 649, Apricity wrote:Also PSA, I'm a girl.
My apologies. :]
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

VoteCount 2.03
jjh [1]
- Aristophanes
aptil [2]
- Gamma Emerald
MaxwellPuckett [1]
- Apricity
Gamma Emerald [2]
- aptil, Havo
Apricity [2]
- MaxwellPuckett, Fro99er

Not Voting [4]:

Bomberman, jjh927, Raya36, Varsoon

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to flip someone's colour.
You have (expired on 2017-06-17 10:00:00) to do so.
Last edited by Cheetory6 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Apricity »

Also I feel like Gamma has a lot of posts that don't really say much? There's a decent amount of posts but not actually that much content I can grasp.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Apricity »

In post 641, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I like your townlist except for Ari and jjh.
Why don't you like these two?
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Both gave me the sense they didnt want Twoface flipped.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Apricity »

Interesting. I'll go back and look at that.

If y'all want to color flip me that's fine, but I'd like to VOTE: Gamma today. The only issue is that iirc Gamma voted Aptil and that's another slot I'm not completely sure about.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I remember where I played w Apricity before, knew I recognized her but not from where. She bugged me in Evolution mafia too iirc, and she was town there. Obviously that doesnt make her town here but I don't hate the Gamma scumread and I rly doubt she's scum with him.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 646, MaxwellPuckett wrote:5 is the tail end of the wagon, why wouldnt scum do that?

Pedit ok frogger but ill still be digging there
Im not reading in terms of teams yet, but im looking at Gamma, Raya, and Havo rn. jjh and Ari idk about but im just not confident they're town. Ari is kinda odd in general tho so Im less sure.
Now that im here I can actually sort through these reads.
I'm not asking you to tealk teams

I'm asking you who your 2nd top scumread is after apricity. There's likely only 2 scum left, so if apricity is one, who's the other if you had to name one (independent of your read on apricity). It gives me an idea of where we can start together.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Oh, gotcha.
That'd be Gamma with Havo as a close second. They might swap places Im not sure. What I don't like with havo is the way his reads are forming, it doesnt feel right to me. The reasoning (and explanation) with the Ari feels so specific. Why is 5 a towny place but 6 isn't? I'd even be doubting at 4. Also the discussion about the "win-win" with aptil and Gamma feels false.
Re: Gamma I think apricity is right about him not doing a lot, which I dont usually associate with Gamma.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Hey, apologies for not being here for the last few days. Been busy with interviews, work, my laptop's visual output died entirely so I had to get my desktop computer up and running for the first time in several years. On top of that, this weekend is my fiance's birthday and, for the last few days, a friend of mine has been marathoning Game of Thrones with me so I'll be ready for the premiere of Season 7 by this Sunday. I have watched three seasons of Game of Thrones within a 74 hour span. While working. I did not sleep very much.

I bring this all up because I won't be able to have the game presence that I had during D1, especially during this critical Color Reveal phase.

Here are some leads I have and notes I took before:
-Twoface self-voted on his color flip, but did NOT self-vote on his lynch. I figured he self-voted color-wise to deny town information, especially as I brought that up just before he did it. However, if he was trying to deny more info, he would have also self-voted for his actual flip, right? Checking the game rules, scum has daychat during the lynch part of the day--I find it very likely that scum may have been on TwoFace's lynch wagon (for that sickhot towncred) but not his color wagon, especially evidenced by TwoFace allowing for that lynch wagon to have more on it. This is a weak lead, but worth checking out.
-We should be most critical of people that tried to drive the wagon away from TwoFace. There were several moments where other wagons were proposed, iirc.
-I think that it's safe to say that TwoFace was very likely not bussing on D1--It is worth looking at who he voted for colorflip and why. This could give us some leads for players likely to be town.
-The kill was on Infinity; Who/what was Infinity pushing? Was Infinity playing in a way that betrayed their role? Having a protective role go down that early is suspect to me--scum could've gotten lucky, though, in my experience, someone on the team typically catches a crumb or has a meta-gut feeling that the player was a PR. Regardless, we should consider why Infinity was the kill. Notably, they were on the TwoFace color wagon. Why kill on-wagon rather than off?

If other players could look into these leads, I think it would help us a lot.
As of now, I do not have the time to dedicate towards them, and that, honestly, bums me right the fuck out.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I think that Aristophanes is town--I noticed some suspicion there earlier today and wanted to get my two-cents in.
As for Apricity, I have no idea and would have to re-read their interactions with the game.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Yeah max is definitely town. His thoughts mirror mine re: gamma.

Varsoon I'll take the lead on your wall requests. I'm pretty ingrained in this game.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 658, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Oh, gotcha.
That'd be Gamma with Havo as a close second. They might swap places Im not sure. What I don't like with havo is the way his reads are forming, it doesnt feel right to me. The reasoning (and explanation) with the Ari feels so specific. Why is 5 a towny place but 6 isn't? I'd even be doubting at 4. Also the discussion about the "win-win" with aptil and Gamma feels false.
Re: Gamma I think apricity is right about him not doing a lot, which I dont usually associate with Gamma.
Because it's a "Tipping" point issue. Think about it, if you were scum would you put the 5th vote on your scum partner when 7 is needed?

And if you think Apricity is right about Gamma, then you think I'm right as well as I pointed it out already.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 662, Havo wrote:And if you think Apricity is right about Gamma, then you think I'm right as well as I pointed it out already.
do you want a fucking cookie or something?
Heil King Froggo.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 663, Fro99er wrote:
In post 662, Havo wrote:And if you think Apricity is right about Gamma, then you think I'm right as well as I pointed it out already.
do you want a fucking cookie or something?
Peanut Butter preferably.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Fro99er »

gross
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Heil King Froggo.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Bomberman »

Did people just ignore the fact that Aptil self-voted himself for a minute to feign that he didn't care about being flipped and then backed out and went onto gamma when he 'didn't like his post'

Where would this town be if they didn't have me to speak out on controversial topics like this one
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Fro99er »

did you guys hear something?
Heil King Froggo.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Bomberman »

Something about Apricity tonally is setting me off 2, and I am wondering why she got mad at me for not townreading fro99er/my tone post-color flip but did not engage after
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 389, aptil wrote:UNVOTE:
Again i don't understand this wanting to end this so soon . Two people have hardly even been here .Looks like jj is not an option right now so i would like to .

If the options are Noface and Bomber my vote is on VOTE: Bomberman
In post 390, aptil wrote:Quite honestly i would like someone to unvote on noface's wagon so that we can have raya and maxwell's input before the colour flip.
Although bomber might be right

aptil back in the middle pile
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 669, Bomberman wrote:Something about Apricity tonally is setting me off 2, and I am wondering why she got mad at me for not townreading fro99er/my tone post-color flip but did not engage after
also nobody should ever scum read this (cough JJ)
Heil King Froggo.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Apricity »

In post 654, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Both gave me the sense they didnt want Twoface flipped.
So I looked, and for Jjh I can see why you feel that because of the whole Bomber issue, but I'm not really seeing this with Ari? More the opposite. Can you elaborate?
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Apricity »

In post 656, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I remember where I played w Apricity before, knew I recognized her but not from where. She bugged me in Evolution mafia too iirc, and she was town there. Obviously that doesnt make her town here but I don't hate the Gamma scumread and I rly doubt she's scum with him.
Also not relevant but I knew I recognized you from somewhere too! Were you with EP?
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Apricity »

In post 667, Bomberman wrote:Did people just ignore the fact that Aptil self-voted himself for a minute to feign that he didn't care about being flipped and then backed out and went onto gamma when he 'didn't like his post'

Where would this town be if they didn't have me to speak out on controversial topics like this one
I remember this--I have a little scumread on him. Which still bothers me like I mentioned earlier because I feel that he and Gamma definitely don't go together so it's probably one or the other.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”