Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I was scumreading both the Gamma slots and the sling shots. Kraska immediately comes in and pushes Sling. Like there's only two thoughts I can have here-they are cross bussing or I'm, wrong on one and Kraska wants to us that as evidence that I'm being wishy-washy-let alone the fact that being "wishy-washy" isn't and never will be a "scumtell" for me. Its like buzzword scumhunting.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1249, Cheetory6 wrote:You don't see how someone could see that?
no, I really don't b/c its not like my iso has been bare of my reads and what not and ppl can just ask me on something they might not understand or w/e
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1246, Backhand wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

Yeah, but he's been worse since then. I really don't think kraska is scum, this feels exactly right to me.
like this guy has been snipping at me from the sidelines the whole game so I wouldn't be surprised if he's scum that's too afraid to engage me.

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

But it's not as though your activity hasn't been a little sparse right?
So, when you come in and you respond to things pertaining to you, it can kind of come across like you're only popping up when you need to defend yourself.
I don't know if I put stock in that, but I can see someone else doing that.

Zzzzz.
Is Penguin lynch off the table?
That slot is still a black hole of nothingness that pops in to vote things and hasn't even reacted to me calling them scum while being active elsewhere.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 1075, PenguinPower wrote:Before your replace, gamma-slot.

Now...CCC or Waffles. There's prob scum in one of those two.
In post 1079, PenguinPower wrote:I modded waffles as town recently (and just rechecked that game), and he acted substantially similar to here. If we aren't doing N_M, I'm gonna go with CCC.
Look at how close these two posts are to each other
and tell me that it makes sense that PP is going "CCC or slingshot is scum" "jk slightshot is town I forgot I have to be townreading this".
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Eh, actually I guess it he rechecked the game it might make sense.

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Can someone just scumslip please
this game is awful
q.q
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1248, implosion wrote:kraska77 (5): CCC, SlingshotWaffles, Nero Cain, MuttonChopMagic, PenguinPower
I mean obv my reads can't be right unless its a crossbuss between her and sling and PP is also bussing but that just feels off. Like why would they not be voting my big juicy mislynch. Town cred for flipping their buddy?

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Can you go into why you think each of them is scum? With like some level of detail as to why you're feeling that way?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also a zero hour counter wagon and that doesn't really make me feel good vibes about her either.

Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Backhand »

I'd happily switch back to PP over nero, but that didn't seem to have much traction.

Nero, maybe this is just your game, but you don't really reply in a way that screams "engage with me" so much as "if you vote for me I am going to yell at you until you stop." Saying that you have only come in to defend yourself is not totally fair, but its not made up either.

Mostly I townread kraska and cheet pretty strongly, and I've vacillated on CCC but am coming back around to town on him. I'll bounce to whatever deadline wagon isn't in that group.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1253, Cheetory6 wrote:So, when you come in and you respond to things pertaining to you, it can kind of come across like you're only popping up when you need to defend yourself.
I mean sure but I mean its not like I haven't been scumhunting. In fact, Kraska is playing hard and loose with my "meta" here. Like she's saying that when I'm town I'm confident is my reads yet she's also using my previous cofidence to claim I'm not scum hunting. like bullshit. We should rope this scum.

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm not sure I understand your point?
You being less confrontational up to this point has honestly been giving me some bad feelings too. Unless I'm misunderstanding some nuance in why you're finding Kraska saying that scummy?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, given what kraska's experience with you is so far in other games, do you think she would find your play so far relatively underwhelming in comparison to your cumulative townplay?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I've been any less confertatinal than normal.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not even sure what game we played in but no.

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I think now you're being a little more familiar to my experience with your towngame, but up to this point you were a little lukewarm?
Like, that's not an experience that is isolated to just kraska here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1259, Backhand wrote:Mostly I townread kraska
why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1265, Cheetory6 wrote:I think now you're being a little more familiar to my experience with your towngame, but up to this point you were a little lukewarm?
I mean maybe. Sometimes I think it tskes folks fussing at me before I really get into "yelly Nero"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like, I could maybe see how one might misinterpret me being less than active but this is actually how I prefer to play. Also I'm still mildly sick so that may have played a part in things.

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

What's your experience with kraska? Do you have a general idea of how she plays as town/scum?
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:50 am

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

All this meta bullcrap is annoying.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

But Kraska arguing that a town Nero is confident n his reads and then using that same confidence to claim I wasn't scumhunting doesn't sit well.

Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Backhand »

Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1259, Backhand wrote:Mostly I townread kraska
why?
In post 1028, Backhand wrote:
In post 1024, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1023, Backhand wrote:Her posting today has pretty much removed my interest in that lynch,
Why?
The biggest problem with gamma is that he had kind of dropped out of the game--Kraska is doing the opposite. I don't think she's right necessarily (although waffles feels less town than notsure did), but she's given reasons for her positions and seems genuine.

Also this is WIFOM, but ScumReplacementKraska also parks on NotMafia, I think, unless they're both scum which is improbable.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I could lynch slingshot because I'm tired of his shitty pointless potshot playstyle?
(':
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:53 am

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 1273, Cheetory6 wrote:I could lynch slingshot because I'm tired of his shitty pointless potshot playstyle?
(':
Oh fun!

You should do that!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”