Mini 1918: Paint Mafia Threequel! Game Over!

aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:58 am

Post by aptil »

In post 721, Bomberman wrote:
Now, let's talk about Aptil. I really dislike how he came into the thread and unvoted just to vote me, moreso I dislike his behavior in general. I already talked about in minor detail but I think it's enough to be incriminating, so I won't repeat myself here. I can't recall the exact count in my head but I think at that point TwoFace was at L-2, so if anyone wants to speak up about Aptil's behavior being townie because of him missing an opportunity to get TownPoints for voting TwoFace, now is your chance to do it here. That's not how I feel though and I think out of these three I can see myself aligning with JJ in voting Aptil, based on general tells and what transpired before. I really feel like he was feigning on the whole 'I don't care if I'm voted' with Gamma and I think it's an easy and stupid copout. I'll tell you right now that self-voting yourself isn't good regardless of the circumstance and I never had intention to do it, which is why I was being so sarcastic about it when it was brought up.
[/i]

im gay

VOTE: Aptil
I voted for you in the colour phase not when he was about to be lynched . I have already explained the feigning the vote thing , you don't react to the explanation i provided , maybe you should see that .
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Bomberman »

Not enough for me, your flip would clear a lot of things in my head

Probably gonna fade into obscurity now
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:01 am

Post by aptil »

In post 723, Apricity wrote:
In post 720, aptil wrote:
In post 719, Apricity wrote:Why do you think there's scum in those three rather than TvT? I was actually thinking that after the recent exchanges I like jjh quite a bit more than previously.
What about jjh do you like here ?
The way he articulated and then reconsidered his read on me seemed like a pretty natural evolving thought process, for starters. Originally when he voted me I thought he was just jumping onto the wagon that had the most support without acknowledging that fact (the "can we just get a wagon going" line). But when he was talking with Varsoon about it--last post on the previous page in particular--it looked genuine, and I think scum would have pushed forward in scumreading me, trying to maintain the momentum on my wagon.

I also think his concern about you was pretty valid re. Bomberman. Your contradiction in saying the quasi-hammer cleared him to saying that outside of it he's still scum was odd to me too, and I'm still not that sure about your explanation.
He thinks you do not lend stuff to discussion until this epiphany of me/Bomber team he had you as pretty much the best scum here possible .
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:01 am

Post by aptil »

In post 726, Bomberman wrote:Not enough for me, your flip would clear a lot of things in my head

Probably gonna fade into obscurity now
Well that's fine then.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Apricity »

I doubt you're in a team with Bomber. But that's not really the point.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Apricity »

Still want to flip Gamma today though, if that's still a thing that can happen. We probably don't have much time left.
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:22 am

Post by aptil »

In post 729, Apricity wrote:I doubt you're in a team with Bomber. But that's not really the point.
Then what is . Why am i clearing him if i'm not his partner ? Bad logic in your opinion okay but how does that make one scummy ?

Also, i wanted you to comment on his analysis of your game so far .
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Apricity »

Because it looks like you're trying to cater to every side by saying Bomber's town but could also be scum. Makes me confused as to where you really stand.

I thought I just did? You just responded by saying basically "but yeah he totally thought you were scum." He's not entirely off the mark with his comments because I do tend to have a more passive approach sometimes, but as for bringing up things that don't advance discussion, I obviously don't agree there. As I said, I liked the way he re-evaluated his read of me later and thought about possible scum motivations. Although I'll have to see where he takes that from here because the initial vote looked a whole lot like bandwagoning for the sake of it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 624, Havo wrote:
Vote : Gamma
Thoughts on the game?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 628, Havo wrote:
In post 556, Gamma Emerald wrote:lol k
I mean I'll just be conftown if you colorflip me so go ahead and make me impossible to push
In post 618, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fro99er, can I request a soft restart on your thoughts on me? Just back to the beginning of d2. I got confused about which wagon was posted.
In post 588, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think mafia would hop on late when it was a lost cause
None of these set well with me.

Also, looking through Gamma's ISO, there is NO scum hunting at all. There is no game solving going on.
Yeah and I have very few posts
This is SUPER opportunistic.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 633, Havo wrote:
In post 632, Fro99er wrote:I go back and forth on Aptil, but if gamma is scum aptil is town
So a color flip on either would make you feel good about the other?

Win-Win?
What?
Are you suspecting both???
This confuses me to no end.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 641, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I like your townlist except for Ari and jjh.
I fucking hate you. (not really but those were my first townreads so calling those bad is not right to me)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 652, Apricity wrote:Also I feel like Gamma has a lot of posts that don't really say much? There's a decent amount of posts but not actually that much content I can grasp.
Ah the refreshingness of having someone who hasn't played with me and realized I'm a bit of a shitposter
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 682, aptil wrote:
In post 556, Gamma Emerald wrote:lol k
I mean I'll just be conftown if you colorflip me so go ahead and make me impossible to push
Reaction when i voted him.I don't care.
In post 618, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fro99er, can I request a soft restart on your thoughts on me? Just back to the beginning of d2. I got confused about which wagon was posted.
Reaction when Frog's looking at him . No give me a second chance , don't flip me .
LOL
I had gotten the lynch and color flip confused. That's why I requested fro99er reset.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What are the votes at rn?
<Embrace The Void>

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:26 am

Post by jjh927 »

Your vote is on aptil rn, and that's the biggest wagon. L-3. Votes are super split.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'd rather get a color flip if possible and if self-voting is required I will do so
<Embrace The Void>

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:31 am

Post by jjh927 »

We need to convince other people to join on this wagon, really. I'm waiting for people to show up again following my talk with aptil.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 718, Bomberman wrote:My headspace is at jjh/Fro99er having one and this interaction between aptil and jjh telling also, so my vote is likely gonna go on one of those three
you're really bad at mafia
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 721, Bomberman wrote:TwoFace had heavy interaction with Fro99er over a substantial bit. I am imagining this is where people believe he is town? The bit I glossed over stems from #185-#204 does seem pretty hard to fake, tonally speaking. I don't know Fro99er's meta but suffice to say that perhaps my grievances boil down to playstyle. I think that if Fro99er is still alive near the end of the game I might throw my skepticism again but for now I doubt he is a choice to be lynched/flipped.
oh hey maybe nevermind

you can be good at mafia again
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:35 am

Post by jjh927 »

Frog, what are you feeling on colourflips right now
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm still sorting through apricity/aptil/raya/gamma/havo

I haven't caught up on posts since my last post yesterday. Probably won't for a few hours.
Heil King Froggo.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Apricity »

I thought I was the biggest wagon? Or did that change

@Mod can we get a votecount?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

Everyone else I feel really good about as town, although if there's one I'm wrong on I'm most paranoid about you.

pedit: @jj
Heil King Froggo.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:51 am

Post by jjh927 »

Well, if we want to get a votecount then we really ought to give this coming pagetop to Cheet.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”