Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10, Empiricus wrote:'sup folks, this'll be fun!

VOTE: Klazam
Why do you want to fight the taco? I wanted to be the one to fight the taco!
this pinged me. the fact that I see the rest of his play scummy as well just heightened the read anymore. That post alone would have had me put him as null-scum.

I think Branson is scum, and if we flipped him and he flips scum, I'd probably raise you up to green. If he flipped town, you'd probably stay where you are for now. This isn't to say that if he's town you are 100% scum or anything, as I don't see it that way. I just see a high chance of Branson flipping scum, but I realize that we're not even 40 pages into the game yet, and most of the game was just Taco.

I've played a decent amount with 2F.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 822, Boonskiies wrote:
Last Night Tomorrow (with your self proclaimed best friend and Emperor/Disney Princess Kuzco wannabe): BOONSKIIES! - Day 1

HELLLOOOOOOO, players of Mini Normal 1919!!! It's me! BOONSKIIES! A major boon to the town of this game, bringing you a rainbow filled adaptation of toDay's events!

[queue jazzy theme music]
BUH NUH NUH BAN BAN BAAAAA!!!!!!!!!ding.
[end]

The Boon
skiies Col
or Wheel Chart

*Keep in mind, I don't do this in order and I may add to things in a mismatched way, so if anything feels oddly worded or semi repeated, that is why.
*My reads do tend to change after completely analyzing everything.
*Higher up you are in each tier, the townier I think they are.
*It's pretty early in game, so there's not a whole lot to go on, so this won't be as big as my usual color wheels.

Town
-
Lean Town
-
Null Town
-
Null
-
Null Scum
-
Lean Scum
-
Scum

Tchill13
- Yeah, I'm town reading Tchill. Like, he has more analysis than anyone in this game thus far. I like how he brought up wanting to wait for the other people he hasn't interacted with to catch up. He says he's a newer player, but I wouldn't be able to tell from his play thus far. He's coming across as incredibly transparent town to me (if he's scum, he's doing that much better. Strongest town read I got.

TwoFace
- lel. 2f is town. If he's not, I feel like I'll be able to sort him out later.

Klazam
- OO. I actually like Klazam a lot, specifically with his interactions with TwoFace. I liked how he just didn't want to deal with Taco either. I feel like scumKla would go along with it more and potentially get a TvT read out of it. I'm going to lean town here. I understand how my reasons can be criticized with "He could be scum doing all that.", but I am town reading the slot.

Sergtacos
- So he's the most active this game, and definitely has the biggest presence. He has a lot of NAI posts, but there are some townie like posts in there. I feel like his posting comes from anxious town trying to figure the game out. He's trying out different things, and I don't think he has solidified his reads yet, it's day 1, they don't have to be, and I feel he's pretty genuine. I'm going to lean town here. It's just too early, and too many NAI posts to make me want to full on town read.

Trivium
- Initially I saw his 2F push as forced, but I understand why people push 2F. I thought I was going to end up scum reading him after reading through the rest, but I generally liked his other stuff. I liked his 761. I'll null town here.

shuffleplay
(now Vedith)
- Eh, shuffle was solid. Not much, but she posted some bricks (not quite walls, but solid amount of content per post), and I feel like she was town trying to be active in the game. I'll null town. Vedith will be active, so I'm not worried about lack of content.

Fykus
- Fykus seems really genuine with the little amount of posts he has, but there's really not that much to go off of. I'll null town this slot for now.

Mulch
- Man...mulch could go either way. Like I'm 50/50. His carefree-okaywitheverythingexceptthethingshe'sexplicitlynot-yes man demeanor is hard for me to accept whatever read I pick off. I'll probably need a flip to sort this slot.

Carcalilly
- Okay, yeah. I definitely see why this slot is being scum read. I don't feel like stating more; 2f already did. I can't tell if I see her as scum or town feeling some pressure, and trying to get out of it without drawing more people to her. I'll null scum.

Dunkerdoodles
- Most of the posts were on Taco, and I don't really like the 2F/Mulch scum read in addition to Taco. Not a whole lot to go off of, and if you're town, you're gonna have to show me, but I get big gut scum vibes from here. I'll lean scum.

Empiricus
- Okay, so you all are going to hate this as a reasoning, but his first post in the game screams scum to me. Like, screams. Like, my ex girlfriend just broke into my house at night, started shrieking, ate my pillow, punched my framed picture of ScarJo, and then stabbed me in the leg with a fork at 2:37 am. It just came off to me as "Oh, hmm, I need to fabricate a post somewhere. This is an obvious joke! This is funny AND safe! I would say this even if I were town...yeah." Scum. This piled onto the fact he is pushing Serg/2F as scum seems like he's not scum hunting, and is just going for people he thinks a wagon could be built upon without him making a case. (he does kind of make cases, but meh.

Branson
- He looks like he's fabricating the hell out his reads. Him pushing Carca looks fake as hell. Like, I agree that Carca seemed scummy, but I just get the feeling Branson saw that and ran with it, ya feel? When I'm scum, I can generally see when town is looking super scummy, and I feel that's what Branson did. I'm solidly scum reading this slot. His read list I felt that all his town reads were him trying to gain rapport and potentially turn into town leader and get them to follow him. If someone makes a case that isn't direct crap, i feel like he'd start pushing down a town read of his. This guy is going for a mislynch, and makes me kind of want to move Carca up a little. Scum.

()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_)

Will Carcalilly turn out to be town feeling the pressure?

Will Branson make more fabricated scum reads?!?!

Will Taco ever stop spamming up the thread?!?!?!?!

Find out next time on....
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want it...you need it...your stalker ex will hate it. The candy dog food flavored pillow, for when she eats your pillow in a crazed outburst...all this can be yours, if you just...

VOTE: Branson

are you scum reading me because i'm scum reading tacos? my early scum/town reads are always gut based. in fact almost all of my reads have some gut involved. i think gut is a big part of mafia, as posts, meta and tone can all be manipulated, gut however can't.
also an fyi, i tend to be more of a laid back player, not really commenting on everything and just chipping in when i need to. i get scum read a lot for that, but it's just my style. if you need me to ever comment on something in particular, just tell me and I will.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

oops i think i messed up spoilers, can mod fix that for me or can I?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 819, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 816, Trivium wrote:
In post 815, Trivium wrote:
In post 814, Trivium wrote:
In post 810, Tchill13 wrote:I'm a newer player I'm learning as I go but to call it a blatant lie playing according to my beliefs on the game I don't understand. Like if you really think 2 plus 2 is 5 you're not lying you're just wrong. I admit I was wrong but I wasn't lying.
I wouldn't even admit you were wrong, sheesh man. Learn from your mistakes, not from other people. Especially in a game about lying to win.
This is actually terrible advice, learn from both, but not the latter in this game.
nvm whatever just exercise your own discernment
I feel like you had good intentions to begin with but got lost in your own head haha.
That's one way to put it, lol
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Trivium »

I'm going to read through boon's post of posts and think on it for a while, I'll post a detailed response when I have more time on my hands.
That's so meta
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Seems like the Branson pressure is picking up. His iso personally comes off as towny to me... It just seems like there's a more solid case against carcalilly. If we're not going to pressure Sergtacos anymore then I'll see what mulch and fykus bring to the table. After their catch ups I'll commit to my reads a little more. As far as boons reads the only things I disagree with are the town leans on klazam and Sergtacos and the scum lean on Branson.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 822, Boonskiies wrote:
Last Night Tomorrow (with your self proclaimed best friend and Emperor/Disney Princess Kuzco wannabe): BOONSKIIES! - Day 1

HELLLOOOOOOO, players of Mini Normal 1919!!! It's me! BOONSKIIES! A major boon to the town of this game, bringing you a rainbow filled adaptation of toDay's events!

[queue jazzy theme music]
BUH NUH NUH BAN BAN BAAAAA!!!!!!!!!ding.
[end]

The Boon
skiies Col
or Wheel Chart

*Keep in mind, I don't do this in order and I may add to things in a mismatched way, so if anything feels oddly worded or semi repeated, that is why.
*My reads do tend to change after completely analyzing everything.
*Higher up you are in each tier, the townier I think they are.
*It's pretty early in game, so there's not a whole lot to go on, so this won't be as big as my usual color wheels.

Town
-
Lean Town
-
Null Town
-
Null
-
Null Scum
-
Lean Scum
-
Scum

Tchill13
- Yeah, I'm town reading Tchill. Like, he has more analysis than anyone in this game thus far. I like how he brought up wanting to wait for the other people he hasn't interacted with to catch up. He says he's a newer player, but I wouldn't be able to tell from his play thus far. He's coming across as incredibly transparent town to me (if he's scum, he's doing that much better. Strongest town read I got.

TwoFace
- lel. 2f is town. If he's not, I feel like I'll be able to sort him out later.

Klazam
- OO. I actually like Klazam a lot, specifically with his interactions with TwoFace. I liked how he just didn't want to deal with Taco either. I feel like scumKla would go along with it more and potentially get a TvT read out of it. I'm going to lean town here. I understand how my reasons can be criticized with "He could be scum doing all that.", but I am town reading the slot.

Sergtacos
- So he's the most active this game, and definitely has the biggest presence. He has a lot of NAI posts, but there are some townie like posts in there. I feel like his posting comes from anxious town trying to figure the game out. He's trying out different things, and I don't think he has solidified his reads yet, it's day 1, they don't have to be, and I feel he's pretty genuine. I'm going to lean town here. It's just too early, and too many NAI posts to make me want to full on town read.

Trivium
- Initially I saw his 2F push as forced, but I understand why people push 2F. I thought I was going to end up scum reading him after reading through the rest, but I generally liked his other stuff. I liked his 761. I'll null town here.

shuffleplay
(now Vedith)
- Eh, shuffle was solid. Not much, but she posted some bricks (not quite walls, but solid amount of content per post), and I feel like she was town trying to be active in the game. I'll null town. Vedith will be active, so I'm not worried about lack of content.

Fykus
- Fykus seems really genuine with the little amount of posts he has, but there's really not that much to go off of. I'll null town this slot for now.

Mulch
- Man...mulch could go either way. Like I'm 50/50. His carefree-okaywitheverythingexceptthethingshe'sexplicitlynot-yes man demeanor is hard for me to accept whatever read I pick off. I'll probably need a flip to sort this slot.

Carcalilly
- Okay, yeah. I definitely see why this slot is being scum read. I don't feel like stating more; 2f already did. I can't tell if I see her as scum or town feeling some pressure, and trying to get out of it without drawing more people to her. I'll null scum.

Dunkerdoodles
- Most of the posts were on Taco, and I don't really like the 2F/Mulch scum read in addition to Taco. Not a whole lot to go off of, and if you're town, you're gonna have to show me, but I get big gut scum vibes from here. I'll lean scum.

Empiricus
- Okay, so you all are going to hate this as a reasoning, but his first post in the game screams scum to me. Like, screams. Like, my ex girlfriend just broke into my house at night, started shrieking, ate my pillow, punched my framed picture of ScarJo, and then stabbed me in the leg with a fork at 2:37 am. It just came off to me as "Oh, hmm, I need to fabricate a post somewhere. This is an obvious joke! This is funny AND safe! I would say this even if I were town...yeah." Scum. This piled onto the fact he is pushing Serg/2F as scum seems like he's not scum hunting, and is just going for people he thinks a wagon could be built upon without him making a case. (he does kind of make cases, but meh.

Branson
- He looks like he's fabricating the hell out his reads. Him pushing Carca looks fake as hell. Like, I agree that Carca seemed scummy, but I just get the feeling Branson saw that and ran with it, ya feel? When I'm scum, I can generally see when town is looking super scummy, and I feel that's what Branson did. I'm solidly scum reading this slot. His read list I felt that all his town reads were him trying to gain rapport and potentially turn into town leader and get them to follow him. If someone makes a case that isn't direct crap, i feel like he'd start pushing down a town read of his. This guy is going for a mislynch, and makes me kind of want to move Carca up a little. Scum.

()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_)

Will Carcalilly turn out to be town feeling the pressure?

Will Branson make more fabricated scum reads?!?!

Will Taco ever stop spamming up the thread?!?!?!?!

Find out next time on....
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want it...you need it...your stalker ex will hate it. The candy dog food flavored pillow, for when she eats your pillow in a crazed outburst...all this can be yours, if you just...

VOTE: Branson
I have to stop spamming because TB said so otherwise my ass is getting replaced. And I know for sure Klazam wouldn't be pleased with my goofy little butt if I get replaced xD

Anyway, I love your post, filled with information, colors, beauty and my favorite part... HUMOR. God I love me some humor.

Ok so your reads, I think Emp voted klazam because of RVS HOWEVER you explained his behavior well and I didnt see that. Well I blame phone tho.

But Emp has been scum in our first game (this as our second) the odds of him being scum again is low but that doesn't mean anything I'm aware but just wow, if Emp is scum, I'm guessing this quote applies, "you don't choose the scum life, the scum life chooses you"

(I play Mafia IRL and my friend got mafia 5 times in a row, no lie.)

Tchill may have more analysis but there was a post that alerted me hes scum. I'll repost it tomorrow or Sunday. I want to see your opinion​ about that post.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 825, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 10, Empiricus wrote:'sup folks, this'll be fun!

VOTE: Klazam
Why do you want to fight the taco? I wanted to be the one to fight the taco!
this pinged me. the fact that I see the rest of his play scummy as well just heightened the read anymore. That post alone would have had me put him as null-scum.

I think Branson is scum, and if we flipped him and he flips scum, I'd probably raise you up to green. If he flipped town, you'd probably stay where you are for now. This isn't to say that if he's town you are 100% scum or anything, as I don't see it that way. I just see a high chance of Branson flipping scum, but I realize that we're not even 40 pages into the game yet, and most of the game was just Taco.

I've played a decent amount with 2F.
Uhm... You sure it's not your gut acting up? I really dont see anything pinging at all about that post. It's an introduction post. And RVS........

And I assumed that from your post. Honestly, I have a slight town read on Branson, and it's probably because of how he plays it's... Like me, almost. Like, we want to get he pressure on. Right now. Pressure is the best way to get scum to slip. Scum slipping is the thing to go for, not just "this sounds kiiiinda scummy to me but interpretations blah blah blah".
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 662, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 661, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 655, Sergtacos wrote:You seem whiny when I put you back to idk scum instead of leaving you in town.

Want that read from me, then prove it
I'm not necessarily interested in your read on me itself. Just pointing out the fact that you keep changing it.

UNVOTE:

The tacos wagon is dying it seems. I'll reread a bit and see who seems scummiest at the moment
Is this scummy? Because it is a bit to me. My wagon may be dying but if you strongly believe I'm scum you wouldn't stop voting for me but that is if you're town tho. You unvoted me because my wagon is dying? Dude that is a big scum alert.
This could be the one tacos is wanting you to see? He votes me in his next post.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 833, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 662, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 661, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 655, Sergtacos wrote:You seem whiny when I put you back to idk scum instead of leaving you in town.

Want that read from me, then prove it
I'm not necessarily interested in your read on me itself. Just pointing out the fact that you keep changing it.

UNVOTE:

The tacos wagon is dying it seems. I'll reread a bit and see who seems scummiest at the moment
Is this scummy? Because it is a bit to me. My wagon may be dying but if you strongly believe I'm scum you wouldn't stop voting for me but that is if you're town tho. You unvoted me because my wagon is dying? Dude that is a big scum alert.
This could be the one tacos is wanting you to see? He votes me in his next post.
Thank you for posting that. That's the post.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

Let's go
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 40, Sergtacos wrote:Ok so here is what I see

Klazam- Lurking????

Carcalilly defending Mulch
Empiricus defending TwoFace
Mulch possibility of bussing TwoFace

WOLFY oversimplifcation. YOu are trying to take grey things and turn them black and white. Town is not so mechanical. It allows you to take finite things and turn them into arguements.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 48, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 45, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 42, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 39, Branson wrote:Hello everybody!

VOTE: Tchill13
Howdy!

And... Why.
Why you asking all dem questions? This to me appeal to be a scummy behavior actually.

GUYS GUYS I THINK I FOUND A SCUM.
Because questions put pressure. You're doing it right.
Pressure is frickin' awesome.

Oh, you know, just asking to get responses and analysis from people... So, you know, we can find scum and help town...
:igmeou:
Horrible use of the same emoji 2X in a row. SCum flail at what to say and go back to confomrt. Oh, and they talk about scumreading without doing any themselves. BAD.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 45, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 42, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 39, Branson wrote:Hello everybody!

VOTE: Tchill13
Howdy!

And... Why.
Why you asking all dem questions? This to me appeal to be a scummy behavior actually.

GUYS GUYS I THINK I FOUND A SCUM.
GOOD analysis on asking questions but the need for validation by the "guys guys I think I found a scum" is wolfy
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Branson »

Lol that case
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 837, Mulch wrote:Horrible use of the same emoji 2X in a row. SCum flail at what to say and go back to confomrt. Oh, and they talk about scumreading without doing any themselves. BAD.
Terrible opinion.
I use emoji a lot. Why does it mean AI?
:down:
I claim scum \o/
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 58, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 57, Sergtacos wrote: Same with mine!! Thats why I said I still feel hurt.

You already have havent you? xD kidding, sure? shoot?
I really learned my lesson there.
Lynched Day1 pffft.

I have, but I have more! >=D

I can agree that scum hunting is not primarily alightment-indicative. Though, would you lynch someone who is actively Scum hunting? Why or why Not? What other ways could you effectivly look for scum- red flags, Process of elimination?
Wolfy af. No actualy analysis. Trying to look like they are doing something.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Branson »

I'm going to have to restructure my reads solely just from how utterly bad that case is.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 840, Vedith wrote:
In post 837, Mulch wrote:Horrible use of the same emoji 2X in a row. SCum flail at what to say and go back to confomrt. Oh, and they talk about scumreading without doing any themselves. BAD.
Terrible opinion.
I use emoji a lot. Why does it mean AI?
Denied. Emojis are fine, using the same one twice is a comfort tell from scum early game. Try again.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 842, Branson wrote:I'm going to have to restructure my reads solely just from how utterly bad that case is.
Bad. Town just does it, you have to annouce WHY you are changing something. That is wolfy.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 843, Mulch wrote:Denied. Emojis are fine, using the same one twice is a comfort tell from scum early game. Try again.
I disagree
I claim scum \o/
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 65, Carcalilly wrote:How DID you figure it out? Was it really all gut-based?
Also, to win a majority favor, you'll probably need solid evidence. You could know exactly who scum is but without convincing... Ya gonna loose. ;_;

(Also, it's clear that I like Vaporeon, but my favorite has to be Raichu.)
Why are you talking about this, quwationing, doing random things, but not doing any analysis yourself?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 845, Vedith wrote:
In post 843, Mulch wrote:Denied. Emojis are fine, using the same one twice is a comfort tell from scum early game. Try again.
I disagree
Your wrong.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 847, Mulch wrote:
In post 845, Vedith wrote:
I disagree
Your wrong.
But I'm right here.
I claim scum \o/
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 67, Trivium wrote:
In post 16, TwoFace wrote:I am not going to continue this conversation after this post.

I literally just explained why it was stupid to think it was weird. and because of emp's question I explained why somebody in a different time zone shouldn't think it was weird. there is literally no logical explanation for anyone to think my opening post is weird, yet you have said you found it weird. So since you have no logical reason for thinking that, you get a strike against you.

there is nothing weird about saying good morning in the morning. do you go to work/school/whatever and think people are weird for saying that? no probably not so there is no reason to think it is weird here.
VOTE: TwoFace For being weird.
Bad. No need to explain if your going to give a shitty explanation anyway. Scum contantly feel the need to explain unless they can meta explain it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”