(1): Dunkerdoodles
Mulch
(1): Sergtacos

Not Voting
(5): Klazam, Vedith, Fykus, Carcalilly, Empiricus

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

The day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2017-06-26 08:12:47)
Last edited by ThinkBig on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

Actually, a quick note for Brandson first.
1. Tends to warp post intentions
2. Tends to backtrack
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

Dude,, since we can't shitpost anymore, let's shitcontentpost??

I remember when everyone did long isos, long cases, etc. etc.
So I'm honestly so thrown off rn

I feel like staying up and playing y'all got me excited
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

Also I've been getting a bad gut feelin' from Fykus for some reason,, if u didn't see my questioning before, it exists man.
In post 701, Carcalilly wrote:Fykus, are you actually busy or? Your reasoning seems to be bare minimum if not absent in a lot of your points.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 864, Mulch wrote:
In post 124, Sergtacos wrote:VOTE: Klazam

I'm now sensing he's scum this game. I don't have any evidence towards him yet but just a feeling.
:up: :up: :up:

shows a lack of self perception and is perfectly reasonable
Also what the crap is this
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 902, Carcalilly wrote:Dude,, since we can't shitpost anymore, let's shitcontentpost??

That's what I've been doing xD I can't NOT shit post ugh. Shit posts are so amazing imo. Makes the game more fun and funny.

Anyway to your previous post you're right. Ugh this game is giving me a headache honestly. So many possible scums for different reasons, youre making me want to put you to null because of that previous post.

I so think the two scums are Tchill and Mulch, what's your opinion?
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 398, Dunkerdoodles wrote:Hey guys I'm here, just finished reading 16 pages most of it being useless lol. Any questions for me in particular about my play style or whatever else yall can think of?
Psssst, I really wanna know your opinions on all the cases and such.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 905, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 902, Carcalilly wrote:Dude,, since we can't shitpost anymore, let's shitcontentpost??

That's what I've been doing xD I can't NOT shit post ugh. Shit posts are so amazing imo. Makes the game more fun and funny.

Anyway to your previous post you're right. Ugh this game is giving me a headache honestly. So many possible scums for different reasons, youre making me want to put you to null because of that previous post.

I so think the two scums are Tchill and Mulch, what's your opinion?
I'm a masochist, so gimme all the headaches. XD

Everyone's content seems to be good, actually.
I disagree with Tchill, it seems to me like he's being honest and open with his opinions. Same reason why I low-key like doodles' post.

TBH some of Bransons posts I didn't like for reasons I went over.
And Fykus kinda sheeped a couple times in ways I didn't like either.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

Also sorry for misspelling your username Branson, my phone keeps auto-correcting it to Brandon and I keep trying go fix it and agh
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 903, Carcalilly wrote:Also I've been getting a bad gut feelin' from Fykus for some reason,, if u didn't see my questioning before, it exists man.
In post 701, Carcalilly wrote:Fykus, are you actually busy or? Your reasoning seems to be bare minimum if not absent in a lot of your points.
Sorry, I'm still trying to find my "jumping off point". Hoping to get properly involved sometime today.
In post 907, Carcalilly wrote: And Fykus kinda sheeped a couple times in ways I didn't like either.
You mean like this

VOTE: branson
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

VOTE: Carcalilly

You're at L-2 now.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 910, Sergtacos wrote:VOTE: Carcalilly

You're at L-2 now.
I got no patience. My mind and play style needs to adjust for this game. IRL, I would see reactions fast and see how other people jump or react then I would withdraw my vote.
This mafia (in general about this site) takes time.

So ok, I believe tchill and Mulch are scums which they're following Branson.

I'll get on the Branson wagon BUT

I would like Trivium and doodle to convince me what they think of Tchill and Mulch.

VOTE: Branson
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 911, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 910, Sergtacos wrote:VOTE: Carcalilly

You're at L-2 now.
I got no patience. My mind and play style needs to adjust for this game. IRL, I would see reactions fast and see how other people jump or react then I would withdraw my vote.
This mafia (in general about this site) takes time.

So ok, I believe tchill and Mulch are scums which they're following Branson.

I'll get on the Branson wagon BUT

I would like Trivium and doodle to convince me what they think of Tchill and Mulch.

VOTE: Branson
I meant Trivium and boonskiies.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 256, Mulch wrote:UNVOTE:

Worst possible thing ever, saying someone is defensive so they are scum
In post 432, Mulch wrote:Ahh I completely forgot about this game. Reading up now.

I'm curious how someone can scumread me for 3 posts, though
In post 485, Mulch wrote:Yeah I'm catching up soon
In post 486, Mulch wrote:Sigh, I'm saying that a lot
In post 503, Mulch wrote:You don't need to respond to everything I say lol
In post 581, Mulch wrote:Actually, I didn't even know there was a wagon lol
In post 588, Mulch wrote:Well, I was planning to not post here until later, until I saw you saying my name, so i decided it was best to address it and unvote
In post 615, Mulch wrote:
In post 613, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 606, Mulch wrote:I'm just gonna sheep twoface on that one because that is amazing
Are you always this blatant?
Yes, hiding things is what scum does, pal.
In post 631, Mulch wrote:
In post 630, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 627, Mulch wrote:
In post 624, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 617, Mulch wrote:Considering your scumread is wrong, it makes me wannna vote you
I rly don't like this post. It sounds backlashy in a bad way.
Wrong
Boi, talk to me rn. "Wrong" isn't convincing defense at all.
I don't feel the need to defend against you lol
In post 773, Mulch wrote:
In post 772, Boonskiies wrote:aight, y'all. I can make a big catch up post tomorrow!!! But for now, Branson, Dunkerdoodles, and Empiricus are the scum team. Bet on it.
VOTE: dunkerdoodles
I am sorry for this post, hang on a sec while I get things in order. I've been looking over Mulch's iso because I realized I've been almost completely ignoring him the whole game.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Trivium »

256 I disagree, but I also think this is scum motivated because it's trying to twist the scenario
432 Also twisting the scenario, I understand if you can't read the game but I don't understand trying to euphemize the issue
485 and 486 could go either way but I'm reading it as scum guilt stuff and you can't stop me
581 seems too oblivious, like if he hasn't read the game why is he voting all over the place and on wagons?
588 scum logic, see yourself mentioned, more focused on game
615 feels like it's trying to indirectly say mulch isn't scum rather than make any kind of other meaningful point
631 actually talking in this scenario would be good for town and for people to read you, not responding and drawing attention to that fact is a way for scum to say 'look over here I'm town' without actually helping town to do so
773 is totally random and out of the blue and I don't like that type of vote.

Mulch is a scumlean
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Trivium »

On boon's post of posts, I kind of agree with the tchill thing, he does do analysis, I just feel like it's weird centered scum analysis sometimes. Disagree with the twoface bit, but I do like how he mentions he's townreading him partly because he'll be able to sort him out later if he's not, seems like town logic something scum wouldn't randomly create out of nothing. Disagree with carcalilly being scum I don't necessarily believe twoface is town and even if he is I don't feel like sheeping him, plus Carcalilly did some alright analysis early on that I townread pretty strongly. I hate the reasoning boon gave for empiricus but I do agree with the scumread, and I'm totally happy with a Branson lynch, so no issues there.
That's so meta
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 813, Trivium wrote:
In post 770, Branson wrote:
In post 761, Trivium wrote:Tchill and empiricus don't come across that way, for the main point of this game they both seem to be been posting in ways that seem like they're trying to add to discussion without really doing so in a way I feel is towny and not goal focused in a scummy way. I don't necessarily think either of them are scum because of this, but the fact that I don't really see them as towny makes me feel uncomfortable. Twoface comes across as the type of player I'd want to lynch in a normal game, but I've read into his meta a little bit, and though I hate making decisions based on meta I've decided he's probably just being the way he is playing town.

This is pinging.
In post 761, Trivium wrote:Branson is probably scum, she plays a really focused analysis with a point to make and drops out, comes back in with a focus and drops again. I'm pretty convinced she's scum even if it's just day one.
This is a combination of me working very inconvenient hours and this being the type of game that's very difficult for me to get into. I haven't been able to get invested into the game enough to stay consistently caught up for both of these reasons.
I can understand if you've got irl issues and can't stay caught up (especially in this game), and that clears a bit of your scumlean for me, but at the same time I feel like you always just come in with some kind of super focused posts. It doesn't feel like commentary, it feels like you know things, like how you pop in when serg loses pressure and make a point as to why he's town, definitively. I'm probably not doing a good job at explaining that, but whatever.
I actually skim through the unread posts quite a few times throughout the day, I just rarely have time to actually respond when I'm doing as such. I don't specifically analyze through posts until I'm ready to start posting. Generally, when I'm 'catching up', I have
some
idea of what's been going on, but in very little detail.

The example you gave is really bizarre, since I only ever indicated once that I was scumreading Sergtacos at all. Even beyond that, I specifically posted that it was
only
that post that gave me any scum indicator at all, long after the wagon on him stalled out.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 894, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 888, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: Carcalilly

So mulch is town, Branson is town too.
How is mulch town??

How is Branson town??

You're giving me scummy vibes
Mulch is town because of his case against carcalilly which I strongly agree with. Carcalilly is the only scum case that makes sense to me at this point. There's a lot of fluff with carcalilly, no real direction to her posts.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Branson's post of 881 is why I strongly feel she's town now but I town leaned her to begin with.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 449, Trivium wrote:
In post 426, Branson wrote:The Sergtacos self-meta thing is dead null. It's a personality tell, not an alignment tell.
Absolutely this. I can't say how many times I've seen someone get lynched for being energetic in the way that they post. I do find it a bit annoying, but that's just me having my own issues.
So trivium you're scum reading Branson. Branson posts this which you obviously go out of your way to agree with. Branson makes a NAI point on Sergtacos. She doesn't get enough town cred for this? Yet carcalilly does get enough town cred from you because carcalillies post makes you think about events in the game? I'm fairly sure that's how you worded it. You did say it would seem vague though. It does seem vague.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 822, Boonskiies wrote:
Branson
- He looks like he's fabricating the hell out his reads. Him pushing Carca looks fake as hell. Like, I agree that Carca seemed scummy, but I just get the feeling Branson saw that and ran with it, ya feel? When I'm scum, I can generally see when town is looking super scummy, and I feel that's what Branson did. I'm solidly scum reading this slot. His read list I felt that all his town reads were him trying to gain rapport and potentially turn into town leader and get them to follow him. If someone makes a case that isn't direct crap, i feel like he'd start pushing down a town read of his. This guy is going for a mislynch, and makes me kind of want to move Carca up a little. Scum.
Here's Boonskiie's entire case:

1. I'm faking my read on Carcalilly because I'm apparently seeing her as a really scummy town. Honestly, if it wasn't for that giant case a long time ago, which by the way was already like 90% of the reason I voted for her in the first place, I would've already hopped off of her and onto somebody else. I can accept everything else being weak points because really, they are. I used Carcalilly as a way to kick off my involvement in the game.

I'd point out the "trying to become a town leader" and "pushing a town read if someone makes a decent case", but I don't understand how I could both be trying to lead the town down whichever road I want them to go on, yet also be willing to sheep any good case onto anybody. It's complete nonsense.

The funniest part about this post is that he assumes I'd just sheep any good case I see, when I have both indicated that I don't actually sheep cases and haven't actually moved my vote off of Carcalilly ever since initially putting my vote onto her.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Branson »

Also, I'm a she. Thanks.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Sergtacos you specifically ask for trivium and boonskies to convince you what they think of me and mulch. Why do you ask for boonskies help? Is it only because he town reads me? I ask this because it doesn't seem like trivium town reads me. I'm wondering what the common ground between the two are for you.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 895, Carcalilly wrote: and : You low-key blamed me for trying to figure out the RVS interaction... and bring it more into the real game. I asked if it was related to the real game/if it was scummy etc.
Then,
you
go and question a oneliner.

: This doesn't look too good to me. All the "would" and "why" swip swap could be a way for you to twist my intentions. I literally just said "why".
We already went over this. The issue I was pointing out in 417 was specifically your tone shift, and what I said in 416 details pretty clearly why that comparison isn't applicable. I asked what Sergtacos' post was there for since I didn't understand why he posted that when he did. It was a single, simple question with an explanation for why I wanted it answered. You stretched it out to half a dozen questions.
: That is an extremely easy off the hook for an extremely scummy post. Are you just gonna like, walk past it and say, meh, looks normal cuz Tacobutt??
I agree that the post he made is scummy in a vacuum. The problem is, it fits the way he had been playing up to that point. Playstyle isn't scummy.
: New points were brought up. You didn't adress them, you just turned back, like "already taken care of"
As far as I know, everything Trivium had brought up there, I had already addressed in that day's catchup before reaching that post. Is there anything that I didn't?
: Empiri made it clear that it was weighing pros and
cons
. Brandson still says it as "no downsides".
Did... you read my post and the one I was referring to?
and : My my, things change don't they? It's easy jump on mulchs first posts, though.
I was scumreading Mulch for using the fact that he was being completely useless as a shield against being lynched. The read completely changed when he both fixed the problem and started making better posts.
Branson
Branson
Goon
Branson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Branson »

In post 901, Carcalilly wrote:Actually, a quick note for Brandson first.
1. Tends to warp post intentions
2. Tends to backtrack
Citation needed.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”