(1): Dunkerdoodles
Boonskiies
(1): Vedith

Not Voting
(3): Klazam, Carcalilly, Empiricus

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

The day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2017-06-26 08:12:47)
Last edited by ThinkBig on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

People who think I'm not going to eventually be a thing in this game is ridiculous. Lynching me pre Day 3 is just a policy lynch.

@2F - You ever know me not to show up eventually? Lol.

Also, I will go Carca over Fykus. I get the Carca reasonings, and if Carca ended up being scum, it would probably clear Branson for me.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I actually really don't get the Fykus votes. Sure, he hasn't done much, but you guys don't seem to be lynching for pressure; you seem to be actually okay with lynching a completely null slot. Why? It's Day 1. Null slot lynches are policy lynching, and we have no reason to throw down a policy lynch when there are actual cases on people.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

*voting for pressure, lol.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 943, Vedith wrote:Boonskiies, why is Branson Scum?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Vedith »

I'm sure you just missed my comment! :oops:
And not just ignored it! :mad:
I claim scum \o/
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1002, Boonskiies wrote:I actually really don't get the Fykus votes. Sure, he hasn't done much, but you guys don't seem to be lynching for pressure; you seem to be actually okay with lynching a completely null slot. Why? It's Day 1. Null slot lynches are policy lynching, and we have no reason to throw down a policy lynch when there are actual cases on people.
Then who should we lynch over null slots? Who's the cases other than carcalilly?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1006, Tchill13 wrote:Then who should we lynch over null slots? Who's the cases other than carcalilly?
I could still lynch you.
I claim scum \o/
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1005, Vedith wrote:I'm sure you just missed my comment! :oops:
And not just ignored it! :mad:
I only skimmed the pages after wherever my color wheel. I explained why in that post.

I might be reconsidering my Branson read, though in the first place, and I felt a little Carca chainsaw action when she talked to me about Empiricus.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1006, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1002, Boonskiies wrote:I actually really don't get the Fykus votes. Sure, he hasn't done much, but you guys don't seem to be lynching for pressure; you seem to be actually okay with lynching a completely null slot. Why? It's Day 1. Null slot lynches are policy lynching, and we have no reason to throw down a policy lynch when there are actual cases on people.
Then who should we lynch over null slots? Who's the cases other than carcalilly?

The thing is, you three decided to go and policy someone, when you could have brought up the fact that Fykus decided to sheep me after my color wheel as some kind of a reason.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1008, Boonskiies wrote:I only skimmed the pages after wherever my color wheel. I explained why in that post.

I might be reconsidering my Branson read, though in the first place, and I felt a little Carca chainsaw action when she talked to me about Empiricus.
It's too hard for me to look back, just tell me the case you had on him again.
Also - Chilly is scum, is he not?
I claim scum \o/
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And I've made some cases on Branson, I've made my case on Empiricus.

Empiricus is probably going to be the person this game that I scum read early, can't get people to lynch him or even consider him, and then he's lynched Day 3, and he's scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1011, Boonskiies wrote:And I've made some cases on Branson, I've made my case on Empiricus.

Empiricus is probably going to be the person this game that I scum read early, can't get people to lynch him or even consider him, and then he's lynched Day 3, and he's scum.
Talk to me about Empiricus then. I can consider voting where makes sense. So far I'm not impressed with anyone.
I claim scum \o/
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1010, Vedith wrote:
In post 1008, Boonskiies wrote:I only skimmed the pages after wherever my color wheel. I explained why in that post.

It's too hard for me to look back, just tell me the case you had on him again.
Also - Chilly is scum, is he not?
fake abrasive aggressive scum orientated agenda cases made by him. But like, Carca's making more and more sense as scum, and I have liked some people's cases on her, so Branson could end up just being aggressive town.

Tchill kind of just dropped a bit on my reads due to something I'm about to quote.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'd rather we get some discussion and see where people stand on certain slots set we can look back after the next few days... So why would you be voting me exactly?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I might have mixed up one of Tchill's earlier posts with someone else. Oops.

Tchill, why did you switch from Carca, to Empiricus, and end up on Fykus? That thought process doesn't make sense to me.

Like, I hate to say it because the Fykus wagon were all some of my town reads, but I can't actually see it as all town due to how/why it was formed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Mulch »

Boon is feeling weird
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1015, Boonskiies wrote:I might have mixed up one of Tchill's earlier posts with someone else. Oops.

Tchill, why did you switch from Carca, to Empiricus, and end up on Fykus? That thought process doesn't make sense to me.

Like, I hate to say it because the Fykus wagon were all some of my town reads, but I can't actually see it as all town due to how/why it was formed.
It looked like Chilly saw my comment of pushing either you Fykus and thought "Oh hey, Vedith might stop scum reading me!" so he went with the easier push.
Then Trivium and Taco's were like "Oh yeah, lets bus an easy lynch".

le End.
I claim scum \o/
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Empiricus
- Okay, so you all are going to hate this as a reasoning, but his first post in the game screams scum to me. Like, screams. Like, my ex girlfriend just broke into my house at night, started shrieking, ate my pillow, punched my framed picture of ScarJo, and then stabbed me in the leg with a fork at 2:37 am. It just came off to me as "Oh, hmm, I need to fabricate a post somewhere. This is an obvious joke! This is funny AND safe! I would say this even if I were town...yeah." Scum. This piled onto the fact he is pushing Serg/2F as scum seems like he's not scum hunting, and is just going for people he thinks a wagon could be built upon without him making a case. (he does kind of make cases, but meh.

taken directly from my color wheel. He hasn't done a whole lot, so there's not too much to go off of. I'm trying to read more closely than the pages I just skimmed, but I'm most curious as to why Tchill went to Empiricus after saying Branson's case makes sense, only to then go to Fykus and basically creature Carca's counterwagon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1014, Tchill13 wrote:So why would you be voting me exactly?
Because you're scum!
Give me 1 scum member name and I'll let you live.
I claim scum \o/
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 962, Tchill13 wrote:Branson thoughts on sergtacos and Carcalilly really lined up with mine. Other than the self Meta thing she proclaimed dead null I just don't know how to take the self meta thing. Then mulch makes THE point for scum Carcalilly. Branson quotes and says welcome to my strong town list. So Branson is town for me at this point.
Tchill's play doesn't add up to me. It lines up with you, yet you decide to build a counterwagon to his wagon?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

UNVOTE:

fixed unvote tag
Last edited by ThinkBig on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1018, Boonskiies wrote:Empiricus - Okay, so you all are going to hate this as a reasoning, but his first post in the game screams scum to me. Like, screams. Like, my ex girlfriend just broke into my house at night, started shrieking, ate my pillow, punched my framed picture of ScarJo, and then stabbed me in the leg with a fork at 2:37 am. It just came off to me as "Oh, hmm, I need to fabricate a post somewhere. This is an obvious joke! This is funny AND safe! I would say this even if I were town...yeah." Scum. This piled onto the fact he is pushing Serg/2F as scum seems like he's not scum hunting, and is just going for people he thinks a wagon could be built upon without him making a case. (he does kind of make cases, but meh.
In post 10, Empiricus wrote:'sup folks, this'll be fun!

VOTE: Klazam
Why do you want to fight the taco? I wanted to be the one to fight the taco!
I don't see this point, but that doesn't mean you're wrong.
Who piled onto Empiricus?
In post 1018, Boonskiies wrote:taken directly from my color wheel. He hasn't done a whole lot, so there's not too much to go off of. I'm trying to read more closely than the pages I just skimmed, but I'm most curious as to why Tchill went to Empiricus after saying Branson's case makes sense, only to then go to Fykus and basically creature Carca's counterwagon.
From what I've got so far, there's a lot of people haven't done a whole lot.
With Chilly, not to mention the only times he mentions Emp is when he's saying or implying town. Emp just looks like a really easy vote now, given that they are useless.

Right now, because of Chilly, I see Emp less as scum. So who else has negative feedback regarding Emp?
I claim scum \o/
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Tchill13 »

It's hard for me to legitimately put forth a max effort in scum hunting on day 1. We don't have any solid evidence in who voted where on a lynch like we would in day 2. We actually have the least amount of evidence that we will on this day phase. I tend to throw my vote around as a way to get reactions and reads. I'm not particularly interested in looking towny on day 1 I'm just trying to get reads on slots so I'll have information moving forward.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1023, Tchill13 wrote:It's hard for me to legitimately put forth a max effort in scum hunting on day 1. We don't have any solid evidence in who voted where on a lynch like we would in day 2. We actually have the least amount of evidence that we will on this day phase. I tend to throw my vote around as a way to get reactions and reads. I'm not particularly interested in looking towny on day 1 I'm just trying to get reads on slots so I'll have information moving forward.
So what reactions have you picked up on so far?
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”