(1): Trivium
Mulch
(1): Tchill13

Not Voting
(3): Klazam, Carcalilly, Empiricus

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

The day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2017-06-26 08:12:47)
Last edited by ThinkBig on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Klazam »

IM GONNA POST TONIGHT I PROMISE
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1122, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1118, Boonskiies wrote:oh, he did. You are right.

Yeah, Tchill's the lynch for the day. Absolutely nobody else should claim this day phase; only helps scum sort who they want to kill.
How'd you miss that boonskies? For someone that didn't participate in rvs and only made 1 huge catchup you're doing a lot to look townie. Vedith is the reason I'm in this predicament anyways yet you tried to claim the majority of it.
Also, all Vedith did was say he could vote you. I actually don't see any cases made by Vedith, so that's kind of extremely flawed what you said. He pressured you, sure, but he didn't make actual cases or point out contradictions in your posts, as I did.

And if it helps, if I was scum, I would never have missed that or posted about it in thread asking where it was.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 1092, Fykus wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 149, Klazam wrote:Tbh I like this taco play a lot- can confirm I know him irl and what he's doing I see as town yeah. Could be maniuplating but nah I don't think so at the moment. I did see someone that pinged me earlier on my skim but I cant be fucked to go back and look at the moment.

See you all wednesday

mod, noted. I will adjust. Also wtf there's a unvote tag now-
what is it
In post 208, Klazam wrote:okay yeah. VOTE: Sergtacos Youre being OVERLY aware of your selfmeta and manipulating your play to fit within that meta. Die. Im sorry bro, i didnt want to hang you on D1 but there it is.
In post 659, Klazam wrote:I'm gonna reread again and catch up later tonight. Serg is town, I'm fairly confident on that at this moment.

Ok, so basically if you all take a look at klazam's ISO you'll see 0 actual scumhunting in there. Yeah you can turn that back around on me and say the same thing, but hes got 42 posts in the game already - surely you'd think there'd be some scum hunting interspersed in there. Another thing I noticed is his constant flip flop reads on taco. In the beginning of the game he reads taco as town blah blah blah but as the game goes on (and people started scum reading taco for all of his spam) he changes his reads to fit with everyone else - saying that taco is suddenly scum. Once the wagon on taco fell apart though you can see that he goes back to a strong town read on him again.

Another thing (probably NAI) is the lack of quoting. Like reading through the ISO is a pain in the ass because you don't know what hes responding to so to get a proper feel of it you have to re-read those sections of the game. Seems like this is a good strategy for scum to adopt, but maybe this is just his playstyle, can anyone vouch for that?

VOTE: klazam

I'm confident to put my vote here for the moment.

This is fair, yeah, i was focusing on trying to get a read on taco, basically all my posts related to him was reaction testing to see if hes behaving as i think he would as town.

me not quoting is mainly because quoting is a pain on my phone.

Im gonna reread the game and then post, then if you still want me hung, feel free. I apologize for flaking from the game so far, been distracted with other stuff.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Well if I was scum I would have just tunneled Carcalilly and wouldn't have tried to get any more information. If that helps. In particular to Vedith he mentioned voting you or Fykus. I voted Fykus. Domino effect occurs.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Spoiler:
In post 149, Klazam wrote:Tbh I like this taco play a lot- can confirm I know him irl and what he's doing I see as town yeah. Could be maniuplating but nah I don't think so at the moment. I did see someone that pinged me earlier on my skim but I cant be fucked to go back and look at the moment.

See you all wednesday

what is it
In post 208, Klazam wrote:okay yeah. VOTE: Sergtacos Youre being OVERLY aware of your selfmeta and manipulating your play to fit within that meta. Die. Im sorry bro, i didnt want to hang you on D1 but there it is.
In post 659, Klazam wrote:I'm gonna reread again and catch up later tonight. Serg is town, I'm fairly confident on that at this moment.

Ok, so basically if you all take a look at klazam's ISO you'll see 0 actual scumhunting in there. Yeah you can turn that back around on me and say the same thing, but hes got 42 posts in the game already - surely you'd think there'd be some scum hunting interspersed in there. Another thing I noticed is his constant flip flop reads on taco. In the beginning of the game he reads taco as town blah blah blah but as the game goes on (and people started scum reading taco for all of his spam) he changes his reads to fit with everyone else - saying that taco is suddenly scum. Once the wagon on taco fell apart though you can see that he goes back to a strong town read on him again.

Another thing (probably NAI) is the lack of quoting. Like reading through the ISO is a pain in the ass because you don't know what hes responding to so to get a proper feel of it you have to re-read those sections of the game. Seems like this is a good strategy for scum to adopt, but maybe this is just his playstyle, can anyone vouch for that?

He was dealing with my ass so I wouldn't be surprised he would have to think and over think and such. It's me. We know each other IRL. I'm a confusing person honestly. Let him post more then we can see where he leads. Don't think he's scum at the moment.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1127, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1122, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1118, Boonskiies wrote:oh, he did. You are right.

Yeah, Tchill's the lynch for the day. Absolutely nobody else should claim this day phase; only helps scum sort who they want to kill.
How'd you miss that boonskies? For someone that didn't participate in rvs and only made 1 huge catchup you're doing a lot to look townie. Vedith is the reason I'm in this predicament anyways yet you tried to claim the majority of it.
Also, all Vedith did was say he could vote you. I actually don't see any cases made by Vedith, so that's kind of extremely flawed what you said. He pressured you, sure, but he didn't make actual cases or point out contradictions in your posts, as I did.
Uh, I have to disagree with you there.
In post 1041, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Chilly

I urge everyone to vote here.
I am his best friend and I read him better than anyone!
This like.... started a train.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Klazam »

Alright, i finished reading the last few pages, seems tchill is prime wagon, so ill focus on that on my reread
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, Tchill just had me on the top tier of his read list then stated "to look townie", so...there are no drawbacks to lynching him after his VT claim.

1: We don't out any other roles, which means scum have a hard time hitting potential PRs.
2: We get PLENTY of information from Tchill lynch.
3: Worst case scenario, we lose a VT.

No draw backs. We run the risk of plenty of drawbacks if we go further.

To be fair, I am the type of person who likes a 20-30 page Day 1, and I like being able to sit out of Day 1 entirely if I can. Day 1-2's are meh.

Also, if he flips scum, I'm most likely dead, so you don't have to deal with me. Been getting NK'd often recently, so in general, I may get NK'd.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 1133, Boonskiies wrote: To be fair, I am the type of person who likes a 20-30 page Day 1, and I like being able to sit out of Day 1 entirely if I can. Day 1-2's are meh.
I AM THE EXACT SAME wow.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 1128, Klazam wrote:
Spoiler:

See you all wednesday

what is it

This is fair, yeah, i was focusing on trying to get a read on taco, basically all my posts related to him was reaction testing to see if hes behaving as i think he would as town.

me not quoting is mainly because quoting is a pain on my phone.

Im gonna reread the game and then post, then if you still want me hung, feel free. I apologize for flaking from the game so far, been distracted with other stuff.
all good, i sympathise with you about the phone posting.

UNVOTE: klazam
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1129, Tchill13 wrote:Well if I was scum I would have just tunneled Carcalilly and wouldn't have tried to get any more information. If that helps. In particular to Vedith he mentioned voting you or Fykus. I voted Fykus. Domino effect occurs.
not if you thought the people on the wagon were going to be scum read or someone was going to come in and town read carca due to the wagon.

Like honestly, I absolutely don't want another claim this day phase, and this keeps up, Carca's going to be claiming.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Mulch »

Tchill wagon is pure
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1132, Klazam wrote:Alright, i finished reading the last few pages, seems tchill is prime wagon, so ill focus on that on my reread
I actually still think Carca is the prime wagon, but Tchill is probably the scum of the two, which is why he's becoming the prime wagon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

oh, wait, I forgot Mulch moved back onto Tchill. I was wrong. he is the prime.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Mulch »

He's scumreading me for shit lol
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Can we fucking lynch Mulch? I think it's silly how we haven't started a train on Mulch, doesn't any of his posts sound scummy to yall?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Fykus »

VOTE: tchill

if that is the way the winds are blowing, let no one say I don't also blow
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1133, Boonskiies wrote:Also, Tchill just had me on the top tier of his read list then stated "to look townie", so...there are no drawbacks to lynching him after his VT claim.

1: We don't out any other roles, which means scum have a hard time hitting potential PRs.
2: We get PLENTY of information from Tchill lynch.
3: Worst case scenario, we lose a VT.

No draw backs. We run the risk of plenty of drawbacks if we go further.

To be fair, I am the type of person who likes a 20-30 page Day 1, and I like being able to sit out of Day 1 entirely if I can. Day 1-2's are meh.

Also, if he flips scum, I'm most likely dead, so you don't have to deal with me. Been getting NK'd often recently, so in general, I may get NK'd.
Well that's what I'm saying though. When I flip VT you're actions won't be to have lynched scum. You're actions will look like you've scum hunted. Looked really towny. Yet all you've done is get a towny lynched. You're justifying a mislynch. That doesn't look towny so I'll give you that I guess.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1141, Sergtacos wrote:Can we fucking lynch Mulch? I think it's silly how we haven't started a train on Mulch, doesn't any of his posts sound scummy to yall?
Nope
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Fykus »

if chilly flips town then we should probably look into vedith tomorrow
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1145, Fykus wrote:if chilly flips town then we should probably look into vedith tomorrow
Or Doodles
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Klazam, you caught up with the entire game yet? Help me out here seriously, I'm losing my mind this game.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

While I did have you as a top town read I can't justify it knowing you're driving a wagon against town. I've given my reads though if I get hammered so I hope that helps. You will get a lot of information. I'm not gonna argue against my lynch if it guarantees a scum lynch soon though.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1148, Tchill13 wrote:While I did have you as a top town read I can't justify it knowing you're driving a wagon against town. I've given my reads though if I get hammered so I hope that helps. You will get a lot of information. I'm not gonna argue against my lynch if it guarantees a scum lynch soon though.

Fake or not idk. But hey if you're scum, thanks ;)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”