Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10900 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 10891, Titus wrote:Narna, have you and Math spoke?
Yes, but my thoughts on you/cerb shifted a little bit after they fell asleep. Math thinks you slipped with the comma-less sentence, but we're shelving that point. Anyone who seriously thinks that is a scum!math argument, let me know, so I can keep a list of people who have no idea how to read Math. Your 1-sided 'masonizer' gunsmith claim is just as obviously bullshit as Shiro's ic cop joke. You've used it to rolefish all game, and to claim our slot is the unhealthy one for the game as a result is just silly. On a more productive note,
Master Vampire wrote:
In post 10885, Insomniacs wrote: You are pushing me because I won't let you have everyone mass claim for a role that is unproven to a person who claims a god level ability when waiting on an open thread question from the mod when you actively ask a player to lie in thread.
--Math
didn't you just say that town!Titus would have everyone mass claim though.
This is the type of banal contradiction I would point out as scum to low key fan some flames. VOTE: Master Vampire
A hydra of Narna and MathBlade!!
Insomniacs
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Insomniacs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10901 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Insomniacs »

In post 10900, Insomniacs wrote:
In post 10891, Titus wrote:Narna, have you and Math spoke?
Yes, but my thoughts on you/cerb shifted a little bit after they fell asleep. Math thinks you slipped with the comma-less sentence, but we're shelving that point. Anyone who seriously thinks that is a scum!math argument, let me know, so I can keep a list of people who have no idea how to read Math. Your 1-sided 'masonizer' gunsmith claim is just as obviously bullshit as Shiro's ic cop joke. You've used it to rolefish all game, and to claim our slot is the unhealthy one for the game as a result is just silly. On a more productive note,
Master Vampire wrote:
In post 10885, Insomniacs wrote: You are pushing me because I won't let you have everyone mass claim for a role that is unproven to a person who claims a god level ability when waiting on an open thread question from the mod when you actively ask a player to lie in thread.
--Math
didn't you just say that town!Titus would have everyone mass claim though.
This is the type of banal contradiction I would point out as scum to low key fan some flames. VOTE: Master Vampire
-Narna
A hydra of Narna and MathBlade!!
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10902 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Gorkington »

vote: mhsmith
trash
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10903 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Vedith »

VOTE: mhsmith
I claim scum \o/
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #10904 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

@Gork: I've never seen random as scum, and in the signup thread he asserted that if he always has good reads but can never get people to listen to him, so I said I'd just sheep his reads and see how things went. That's about it really. My intention was to use his reads as a surrogate for gut reads, and dive deeper into slots he suspected and case them to get them lynched if I found merit in his suspicions, but I haven't had the time or inclination to dive deeper into anyone.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10905 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I wasnt aware random had any reads, it looked like he was just voting the flavor of the moment.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #10906 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

I could vote mhsmith or Ari. Insomniacs needs death though. If it was anyone else, would we tolerate their behavior?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10907 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:00 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I could do Smith but not Ari
Im a dog that quacks
Scott and Ramona
Scott and Ramona
Goon
Scott and Ramona
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10908 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Scott and Ramona »

Is Gamma still around? His activity has sort of dipped :(

- Scott
Hydra of Chickadee and Lil Uzi Vert
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10909 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:10 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Don't think he's been on site for a while
Im a dog that quacks
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10910 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Gorkington »

pretty sure hes getting replaced everywhere.

im gonna do a hard-dive on smith tonight if i can, after that im probably completely gone until tuesday next week.
trash
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #10911 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 10908, Scott and Ramona wrote:Is Gamma still around? His activity has sort of dipped :(

- Scott
Gamma has lost site access due to RL. RC posted in the replacement queue. Ari and mhsmith are being replaced. We are waiting on Drixx.

We need to get the game moving. Insomniacs needs to die for refusing to make a claim Cerb can check. Don't care whether it is by vig or lynch, just let me know. The kill pattern makes Gamma slot near town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #10912 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 10910, Gorkington wrote:pretty sure hes getting replaced everywhere.

im gonna do a hard-dive on smith tonight if i can, after that im probably completely gone until tuesday next week.
Gork, then we need to agree on what to do tonight. Spend time planning while you're gone. Trigger night so it falls so you can get night actions in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10913 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Gorkington »

i would rather clear out slots that could be scum.

the only hesitation i have is that narna is also biting on this whole "titus being a gunsmith and neighborizing role that is informed that her targets are town" thing. i kind of assumed only math would be willing to tinfoilhat that???? and its really weird that narna is too??

p-edit: i'll probably get internet in kingston at some point, i just probably wont be able to do anything substantive in-game.
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10914 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Gorkington »

im also not really seeing what was so town about ari's replace-out.
trash
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10915 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 10905, Vaxkiller wrote:I wasnt aware random had any reads, it looked like he was just voting the flavor of the moment.
ive been scumreading smith in particular for a long time
VOTE: smith
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #10916 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 10913, Gorkington wrote:i would rather clear out slots that could be scum.

the only hesitation i have is that narna is also biting on this whole "titus being a gunsmith and neighborizing role that is informed that her targets are town" thing. i kind of assumed only math would be willing to tinfoilhat that???? and its really weird that narna is too??

p-edit: i'll probably get internet in kingston at some point, i just probably wont be able to do anything substantive in-game.
The tinfoil hatting doesn't bother me. If scum buy that, I am more concerned that Math and Narna refuse to claim for the lie detector to be cleared and help break the game. Cerb seems willing to check Math too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10917 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Gorkington »

math has a shelf-life of about 1-2 days in this game before refusing to claim starts looking awful. if they have nothing to back up why they didnt claim so that they could get cleared now, then theyre probably dying before endgame anyways. they should especially acknowledge that now.

@INSOM. you refusing to claim now and get cleared basically means that if your claim isnt going to clear you or make it clear why you opted not to claim now, then you basically are accepting that youre probably going to get lynched from paranoia in 2-3 days. i sincerely hope youre thinking that through.
trash
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #10918 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Titus »

@Gork, I have already hit that. Cerb can only check statements made today, or we have to wait until Day 8. I don't see Math living until Day 8. I can gunsmith mhsmith or Ari. We should send a message that we'll get things out of Cerb's lie detector.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #10919 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I mean, I'll put in my .02: if I'm still alive the next time I get the chance to lie detect(which I probably will be unless scum arre really afraid of getting their shots messed with), I won't be wasting it on the Insomniacs slot. Either they claim today and are believed, or they claim later and end up lynched for waiting until it wouldn't be verified.

There is also no claim they could make that's more valuable to town than the ones that we already have out there(except MAYBE empowerer). No idea why they're refusing at this point.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #10920 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

@Math: you know I <3 you, and I'm even on your side with the stuff your paranoid about, but all this evasiveness and obstinance isn't helping.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #10921 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

Look, even if you find Insomniacs to be town, the obstinance will get them killed. They have two votes on them. If we all rally to wagon them to claim, Cerb can check them and then we can lynch mhsmith or Ari.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10922 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 10915, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 10905, Vaxkiller wrote:I wasnt aware random had any reads, it looked like he was just voting the flavor of the moment.
ive been scumreading smith in particular for a long time
VOTE: smith
Well, why? I've seen a couple people say this but with little reason.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10923 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 10917, Gorkington wrote:math has a shelf-life of about 1-2 days in this game before refusing to claim starts looking awful. if they have nothing to back up why they didnt claim so that they could get cleared now, then theyre probably dying before endgame anyways. they should especially acknowledge that now.

@INSOM. you refusing to claim now and get cleared basically means that if your claim isnt going to clear you or make it clear why you opted not to claim now, then you basically are accepting that youre probably going to get lynched from paranoia in 2-3 days. i sincerely hope youre thinking that through.
Pretty much this. If insomniacs claims "VT" or some other bullshit like watcher (at this point in the game) im calling bullshit. His claim better make sense.

Games played.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #10924 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Watcher makes sense in the game, but NOT for the level if importance they've placed on their role...

Plus, I'd expect we'd have a couple more guilties by now if they were a watcher :p

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”