Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1142, Fykus wrote:VOTE: tchill

if that is the way the winds are blowing, let no one say I don't also blow
In post 1160, Fykus wrote:
In post 1156, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1132, Klazam wrote: I'm scum and so is Tchill and Mulch.
Did anyone see this? He admitted scum and revealed his team. He should be permanent banned.
the fuck is this?

VOTE: taco
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Trivium »

The second one is a stupid vote which he immediately unvoted soon after. Then he voted Tchill again to get him to L-1 without actually saying much about tchill beforehand. There isn't a lot of interaction between him and carc or tchill in any way that's meaningful, though.
That's so meta
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1824, Trivium wrote:
In post 1823, Klazam wrote:Hang on to that. I'm not thinking that dunk is scum due to his earlier posts today.
Dude to me it's him or you in second place. At the very least I don't want someone like him in the endgame. What about fykus?
By Klazam's post i believe he's 95% town.

So we should go for Doodles and/or Fykus
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1827, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1824, Trivium wrote:
In post 1823, Klazam wrote:Hang on to that. I'm not thinking that dunk is scum due to his earlier posts today.
Dude to me it's him or you in second place. At the very least I don't want someone like him in the endgame. What about fykus?
By Klazam's post i believe he's 95% town.

So we should go for Doodles and/or Fykus
I can agree with that.
That's so meta
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Klazam »

Triv- Him or me in second place, then you suggest fykus. Why not go after me? Sounds like you're scared of making waves here.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Klazam »

Also taco, are you just going with whatever people say here? You're echoing the most recent poster's scumreads here today. Reread and develop your own reads please.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1829, Klazam wrote:Triv- Him or me in second place, then you suggest fykus. Why not go after me? Sounds like you're scared of making waves here.
Sounds like you're bsing. I'm not going after you because I'm in the process of iso research and throwing names out, and you seem less likely to be scum than either fykus or dunk.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1830, Klazam wrote:Also taco, are you just going with whatever people say here? You're echoing the most recent poster's scumreads here today. Reread and develop your own reads please.
I feel more like taco's leading me than I'm leading taco.
That's so meta
Empiricus
Empiricus
Goon
Empiricus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Empiricus »

Just a quick post to show that I still exist, besides being less vocal than others, and what I'm thinking on right now. I'll be on a train part of the day tomorrow so I'll have more time to read and write then, until then I'll be busy.

Mulch can't not be town. Either Boon is telling the truth and has investigated Mulch, or Boon lies (only reason to lie is if Boon is scum) and then Mulch is town because Boon is the last scum.

Carcalillys death being unexpected makes me think that there probably will be something to be found in looking at why Vedith died (besides being very town).
Since daychat is enabled according to the rules, there is probably something in day one that the scum team tries to build for in preparation of day two, so I reason that the interactions between Tchill13 and Carcalilly and the posts made by them probably have some element of a coordinated source.
That, combined with us knowing the alignment of Mulch and Vedith, is what I'm trying to read from.

Looking at the vote counts, Trivium feels off with the single vote on Mulch during all of the late game. Regarding contact/distance: Carcalilly keeps Trivium in their townreads and Tchill13 barely touches him. I'll revisit this more in depth in tomorrow.
But.
VOTE: Trivium
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:38 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Official Vote Count
Trivium
(3): TwoFace, Fykus, Empiricus
Dunkerdoodles
(2): Trivium, Sergtacos
Sergtacos
(1): Boonskiies

Not Voting
(4): Klazam, Dunkerdoodles, Mulch, Branson

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-07-04 15:45:20)
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Mulch »

I'm confirmed town!! :D
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:50 am

Post by TwoFace »

ok Trivium came to tchill's defense early on

- calls carc town but his reason for it is extremely weak. in this post he basically is scum reading people who are voting people names tchill and carc

- this post is just weird because he says he has basically been ignoring him all game which can't be true if he said he was scum reading him in post 761...

- mulch is a scum lean, but we already knew that from post 761 plus his reasons for scum reading mulch are weak.

- this post is weird. Says t-chill is not the best vote but gives no reason for it.

- tells taco that scum have to be on tchill right now (given tchill was scum, clearly he's trying to discredit people on the wagon and get people to hop off)

- I just don't like the attitude in this post. isn't really AI but just weird.

- more discrediting the people on the tchill wagon

there is more discrediting mulch posts scattered around

- I feel that this was a honest reaction lol. It's like he knows his buddy is going down, probably for the "wrong reasons" but he can't do anything about it.

This was just the TChill interactions. I will go back through with Carc mentions.

- i don't understand why carc is getting votes...

- trivium accuses branson of being opportunistic with the way he voted carc. he also mentions something about carc trying to protect tchill which 1. I don't understand where that came from and 2. interesting given both were scum

- discredit's taco's vote on carc

- immediately tries to make himself look better but fails

- stumbling here. probably got told to make it look less like defending by his buddies or something

- votes branson who was voting carc at the time. I don't really see good reasons for the vote either

- reads over carc's iso and is scum leaning her after my awesome post

- carc is town I am sure of it.... why the 180?

- again says carc is town, says he doesn't think I am town but if I am he doesn't want to sheep me (remember after my post he decided to scum lean carc so clearly my post was good enough to sheep for him until it wasn't for some unknown reason....)

uh I'm hungry.

don't think i need to do more do i?

can we lynch trivium today?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:52 am

Post by TwoFace »

sorry that is terrible formatting. so here is a tldr version.

basically in a nutshell town reading tchill and carc for unknown reasons and discrediting anyone scum reading them

does a quick change up after I make my post on why carc is scum and agrees with it but later drops it completely and strong town reads carc.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1830, Klazam wrote:Also taco, are you just going with whatever people say here? You're echoing the most recent poster's scumreads here today. Reread and develop your own reads please.
I don't see me going against you with Trivium. You can take that to the bank! :P

Anyway, Im trying to think who's scum though. A little too early for D2 to find who is scum since Tchill and Carcalilly were my strong scum reads in D1 and BAM they died.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1836, TwoFace wrote:ok Trivium came to tchill's defense early on

- calls carc town but his reason for it is extremely weak. in this post he basically is scum reading people who are voting people names tchill and carc

- this post is just weird because he says he has basically been ignoring him all game which can't be true if he said he was scum reading him in post 761...

- mulch is a scum lean, but we already knew that from post 761 plus his reasons for scum reading mulch are weak.

- this post is weird. Says t-chill is not the best vote but gives no reason for it.

- tells taco that scum have to be on tchill right now (given tchill was scum, clearly he's trying to discredit people on the wagon and get people to hop off)

- I feel that this was a honest reaction lol. It's like he knows his buddy is going down, probably for the "wrong reasons" but he can't do anything about it.

This was just the TChill interactions. I will go back through with Carc mentions.

- trivium accuses branson of being opportunistic with the way he voted carc. he also mentions something about carc trying to protect tchill which 1. I don't understand where that came from and 2. interesting given both were scum

- stumbling here. probably got told to make it look less like defending by his buddies or something

- votes branson who was voting carc at the time. I don't really see good reasons for the vote either

- again says carc is town, says he doesn't think I am town but if I am he doesn't want to sheep me (remember after my post he decided to scum lean carc so clearly my post was good enough to sheep for him until it wasn't for some unknown reason....)

uh I'm hungry.

Sure!

VOTE: Trivium
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1835, Mulch wrote:I'm confirmed town!! :D
Congrats buddy! :D
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Klazam »

Right im done with my combined iso of Carca and tchill.

conclusions i draw from it:

Earlygame interactions with Carc strongly point Taco as town, and Tchill's panicvote of him near the end of the game shows me that, since he was already lowkey bussing carc at that time, dont see scum trying to bus twice at end game.

Twoface is town because Tchill proposes a 1v1 between him and carcalilly early on, not something i see scum doing to their mates.

Fykus is town because of both Carc and Tchill's combined attacks on him midway through the day- see posts 705 and 712- feels like this was set up via daytalk. (NOTE TO MYSELF- look at who else was pressuring Fyk at that time). Also, Carc has been primary-scumreading Fykus since.. forever.

Tchill jumps on Emp later on in the game for Emp's post about wanting a lurker lynch, while never mentioning Triv's similiar lurkerlynch post earlier in the game, this along with trvium being on the topish area of both Carc and Tchill's readslist seem to imply Triv could be a scumbuddy. Of note is that Carc has Emp on the top of her readslist, and defends emp several times throughout the game, which means i'd like a full explantion from taco of his very early comment on how he had a secret tell for emp- how are you feeling about this, taco?

Carc starts off reading Branson as town then laters shifts to scumreading him, while Tchill townreads him nearly the entire game.

Cant read much into Boon/carc interactions, the area below Boon's colorwheel seems interesting though (from Carc).

Carc soft-defends Dunk, Tchill doesnt mention dunk much in the way of scum or townreading him.

Alright, based on my read, the scumpool seems to be within Triv, emp(i want taco's read on this slot), and possibly dunk as a distant third.

TOWN:Me, Taco, 2Face, Fykus, Mulch
???: Branson, Boon
SCUM: Triv, Emp?, Dunk??

Thoughts?

(if youre wondering why im not voting yet, its because i really really would like scum to die in 3 phases, making a perfect town win)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Mulch »

I literally am confirmed town :DDDDDD

I've always wanted to be an inno child
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Klazam »

just checked out fykus stuff, no other players interact with him around the area where carc and tchill started pressuring him.

Mulch, jesus fuck, be useful as confirmed town ugh YOU HAVE A GREAT RESPONSIBLITY
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:23 am

Post by TwoFace »

don't be an ass about it though and especially don't be a lazy ass.

do work
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Klazam »

Oh, also Tchill and Carc was scumreading each other, this is why i think them both having triv at upper side for their reads list is notable here.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Klazam »

also this post stands out to me, idk
In post 518, Tchill13 wrote:Not crazy that trivium is defending sergtacos but his vote on Branson makes sense.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Klazam »

i want to screenshot my notes here hah, i think this is the most work i've put in this game since forever.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Trivium »

I already mentioned this, but I really fucked up with who I townread at the start of the game, and it makes me look super bad right now. If you guys want to vote me off so there's a better chance of lynching scum afterwards just because of the lack of confusion, by all means go ahead.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1836, TwoFace wrote:ok Trivium came to tchill's defense early on

uh I'm hungry.

Eh, even saying what I just did, this post is cherrypicking everything that fits with the point.
That's so meta

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”