Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

okay I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the remaining town is NOT in btd6/vedith/fitz/dunnstral
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:01 pm

maybe btd6 actually. like he's terrible but there's some points that read like bad town rather than opportunistic scum.

Vedith/Dunnstral hard reads like a scumteam though.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:04 pm

I want to lynch Vedith because I'm slightly more sure that he's scum and he's more likely to try to talk whatever scumteam he's on into doing stupid shit that will force us to throw the game for the other faction

Realeo if you really, really want to lynch Dunn I can go for that but I think Vedith is a better lynch.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1697, Realeo wrote:@Bins: In a 3 - 2 - 2, does the game ends?
Mafia cannot win without full majority, so no.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1701, RadiantCowbells wrote:Vedith/Dunnstral hard reads like a scumteam though.
Why?

One of the reason that I offered Vedith the chance to compromise vote Dunnstral was to see if Vedith/Dunnstral is possible. I thought "Hmm. Vedith read is not necessarily fixed, so if he is in the same faction, Vedith can use that "not so sure" as a (legitimate) excuse."

But he jumped at that.

Me don't think Vedith/Dunn make senses.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:07 pm

Yeah he did, then like a page later he randomly jumped onto Hiraki. Don't think he expected Dunn to gain momentum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:13 pm

Like he votes Dunn at the end of the post, reluctantly. Immediately in his next post he starts questioning Hiraki (the biggest wagon of the time.) Then he goes and votes Hiraki without saying anything more about Dunn.

That's a very, very hard partner tell and I'm not sure why you're reading it as a reason to see them as not scumpartners?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Dunnstral
CommKnight
Realeo
Vedith
RadiantCowbells
kmd4390
BTD6_maker
havingfitz

^ Want me to say it? Vedith, RadiantCowbelles, BTD6, Dunn are 4/5 of the scum.

RC is trying to be rather controlling today. VOTE: Radiant Cowbells.

Not only that, but RC's logic only helps mafia. Trying to threaten the Werewolves is stupid, they control the night kills which might be the only way to get the mafia killed. If we mislynch today, WW's will know who THEY are and have a 3/5 chance of hitting mafia tonight. If we lynch correctly, they should probably abstain tonight as it'd be a 3/5 chance of hitting the remaining town then which would result in them having to enter the exact same situation as today but with the chance of lynching one of them.

I'm confident with RC's controllive attitude today that RC is indeed MAFIA of the two scum factions.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:29 pm

If you're town I don't care. I will turn around and lynch your ass.

You vote with me and Realeo on Vedith/Dunnstral or you will die trying.

And make no mistake both scumteams discussed my entrance in night.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Well can't say RC doesn't have an ego. But either way, if I'm right about you being mafia, there are two townies and two werewolves who want you dead with me. Your flip would solve the game. Because if you're mafia, the WW's and townies will be needed to lynch you (5 to lynch and of 8 alive, 3 are mafia, so all 5 would need to want mafia dead). If you flip town, then we know mafia is on the wagon because again, 8 alive, 5 to lynch, you won't be on yourself so mafia will HAVE to vote you to even lynch you.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:33 pm

Oh and if you're scum unaligned with Vedith/Dunn scumfucks then you aren't playing to your own wincon.
Like you have yourself said that Vedith/Dunn are both scumfucks. How, if you are town who thinks that I'm mafia, are you expecting to get me lynched today when Realeo who is obvtown is trying to lynch outside of me?
You are not playing like town plays here. it's palpable how stupid it is to be in a game with 5 scum alive and it's killing my drive. I don't see any of that in you.
I don't care if you're werewolf or mafia, you vote with us or we turn around and lynch you. If {vedith/dunn} flip werewolf then you could potentially be town and I will have this discussion with you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:35 pm

make no mistake if you get me lynched I will make absolutely sure whichever team you are on loses. You will get autolynched tomorrow if you're town, and I will make sure town throws for whichever faction you're not on if you're scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:37 pm

if your play is not the play of scum with Vedith/Dunnstral who realizes that I'm going to fuck you guys over then your play is the play of someone who doesn't deserve to win, simple as that.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Because even Realeo will see your posts for what they are. You're hunting purely for werewolves. You aren't hunting for mafia. post 1710 is riddled with looking for there WW pair over looking for mafia (who have the numbers on both of us). If we lynch a WW and they shoot town, we both lose. If we lynch WW they have to hit a mafia in a 3/6 or a 1/2 pool. Not only that, but as town if we only hunt WW's do you really think they'll give us a chance to win as opposed if we help them hunt the 3 mafia down? They need us and we need them today.

But you. You're siding with the mafia, which to me looks like you are claiming to BE mafia. Vedith/Dunn could be mafia or WW, right now I'm hunting Mafia to even the odds.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1711, RadiantCowbells wrote:make no mistake if you get me lynched I will make absolutely sure whichever team you are on loses. You will get autolynched tomorrow if you're town, and I will make sure town throws for whichever faction you're not on if you're scum.
LOOK AT THIS POST.

This is NOT the post of a townie. This is the post of a mafia scum-fuck who doesn't like being called a spade.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:43 pm

I am attempting to lynch Mafia. Vedith/Dunnstral are obviously 2/3 of the mafia given that they've got horrible associations and have never been on the shooting block.
LOOK AT THIS POST.

This is NOT the post of a townie. This is the post of a mafia scum-fuck who doesn't like being called a spade.
You were in Timeshift. you cannot pretend to not know what my town play looks like.

Say one more word about me being scum as any alignment and I vote you and check out of this game and if you're town that's 100% on you.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I was also with you in Civilization when we were both mafia. So I also know what your MAFIA play looks like. Refuse to give anyone else power because of your thirst for it. You threaten me, you threaten the wolves. I know what faction you are. I don't know what faction Vedith and Dunn are.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:47 pm

This game forces me to take control because the faction numbers are currently 3/2/3.

Vote Vedith/dunnstral, if they don't flip mafia you can turn on me tomorrow.

I don't necessarily think you're scum with them.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1717, RadiantCowbells wrote:This game forces me to take control because the faction numbers are currently 3/2/3.

Vote Vedith/dunnstral, if they don't flip mafia you can turn on me tomorrow.

I don't necessarily think you're scum with them.
How about one better.

VOTE: Dunn

^ If Dunn does NOT flip mafia, go ahead and kill RC tonight wolves. I can guarantee he flips red.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:51 pm

You're agreeing that Realeo is town, correct?
You're agreeing that my team has no motivation to bus if I'm mafia, correct?

If Realeo decides that he's not lynching me today, then you can't lynch me today if I'm actually mafia.
whereas if I'm not scum you will find it very easy because Vedith/Dunn are going to pile on and the other scumteam won't defend me.

This doesn't necessarily feel like a scum play because you're too blatantly tying yourselves to scum. I think you could very easily be werewolf who feels threatened and perhaps thinks that I'm mafia but you're fucking wrong.
vote vedith/dunn. I don't feel like having a temper tantrum but I will do it if that's what this game takes
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:53 pm

...why does mafia!RC submit my own name?

like it doesn't even make sense because mafia would want to NOT submit my own name to prove that I'm mafia so I can be lynched tomorrow.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Because RC is full of themselves and thinks they can get away with it.

If Dunn flips anything but mafia, you die.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:00 pm

In post 1374, Dunnstral wrote:Why do you think hellfire is mafia even though he's been on the list twice
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:01 pm

Alright let's all hold up I still think that Dunn/Vedith is really likely to be a thing but Comm suddenly rushing the vote onto Dunn and making weird threats has sketched me out.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

You guys know that the are multiple alternative, like BTD.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?

Return to “Completed Open Games”