Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Realeo »

I FUCKING want Dun, but the discussion should not freeze at him only.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I wouldn't be surprised if BTD is a wolf.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1726, CommKnight wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if BTD is a wolf.
Why isn't BTD6 mafia?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Hunch and because of the sudden look in his direction now that I'm looking at RC.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Realeo »

I'm quite confident that BTD is scum judging by his read progression. Like, BTD has no town read and only 2 scumreads? That maybe even worse than Hell.

I'm just not confident with part is it.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Realeo, do you agree with me that Comm's behaviour is sketchy AF?

He seems very convinced that I'm going to be in the Mafia pool when that's not something I would do, to the point of preemptively making excuses for it.
He's trying to leash werewolf shot onto me on the grounds that Dunn might be ANYTHING BUT MAFIA, when like if I caught other faction scum then good for me.
And that way of defending BTD6 by saying he's wolf and not mafia is just terrible.

If there's Mafia in the shot pool it's CommKnight straight up.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Like there's no reason to think that BTD6 is wolf fmpov and that feels like he's looking for a reason to put his buddy out of the lynchpool.

And make no mistake Commknight is capable of going ham as fuck as scum. This reminds me a lot of Civilization actually.

Like his play doesn't seem like he'd be paired with both Vedith/Dunnstral, but what if Dunn is a wolfy and he's scum with Vedith and BTD6?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Realeo »

I agree that he is sketchy, but I think he also has some merits and two wrong doesn't makes a right.
Like his play doesn't seem like he'd be paired with both Vedith/Dunnstral, but what if Dunn is a wolfy and he's scum with Vedith and BTD6?
Talking about Vedith, explain your read at trihexa/firescreamer/umlaut.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:20 pm

I have not read any of his predecessors, just his own play. I can go through if you like but he's not becoming not scum.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Realeo »

The thing with Vedith is he is simply being consistent? You can't really say Vedith is scummy for changinv vote from Dunnstral to Hiraku when he already explain that the mafia {Dunn,Hiraku,BTD}
I can go through if you like but he's not becoming not scum.
Firescreamer is quite crucial to read. He interacts a lot.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:22 pm

In post 1734, Realeo wrote:The thing with Vedith is he is simply being consistent? You can't really say Vedith is scummy for changinv vote from Dunnstral to Hiraku when he already explain that the mafia {Dunn,Hiraku,BTD}
I can go through if you like but he's not becoming not scum.
Firescreamer is quite crucial to read. He interacts a lot.
No, that was just my explanation for why he would be buddies with them.

Vedith like straight up reeks scum a la Hawk in the game that you modded. He doesn't flip town. I can't guarantee that he's mafia scum but he doesn't flip town.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Here's the thing. I know my role. I know 5/7 of the remaining players are mafia. I feel as though Realeo will be townie which leaves 5/6 being scum of the remainder of players. I don't got a TR on anyone else at the moment, but to try and talk like you're NOT a scummy at this point RC. Like you'd have to be the ONE townie that isn't me nor Realeo. Which I doubt you are. Your play thus far has been stemming from a mafia pov.

I'm a killer scum player. But during LYLO and other such situations where scum are knocking on the door to a win, I am also a killer townie to have alive at this point in the game. I don't put up with smoke and mirrors nor do I put up with bullshit. If Dunn were to flip town, and you weren't WW, then yes, WW shooting you makes sense. If Dunn flips WW, shooting you STILL MAKES SENSE.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:28 pm

If I try to play the long game here scum will win. There's 2 scumteams that add up to a majority that have each had days to take control of the town as a collective.
I have to play like I'm playing now. I don't have the option of playing this any other way. If I slow down or relent one scumteam, almost certainly mafia, will rush a lynch through, probably on me.
I don't really get to sit and go through ISOs and get 100% certain reads until I have enough control over the gamestate to be able to do so safely.

Realeo, agree to not vote me today. Trust me. The only way you're going to see me towntell properly is if you give me the space to do so and scum are going to do their best not to let that happen.

I am town. I am like really sure that you are town. Work with me, please.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1707, CommKnight wrote:Vedith, RadiantCowbelles, BTD6, Dunn are 4/5 of the scum.
Quick Question
In post 1718, CommKnight wrote:VOTE: Dunn
Why Dunn > Vedith?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Like I am busy with IRL shit I do not want to play bullet time mafia. If I were mafia there are so many plays that I would make before I make this one.
This game by its nature requires me to play exactly what I'm doing. You say scum motivation I say shutting down anyone elses ability to mobilize against me.
There is scum motivation in that but in virtually any game, and especially this one, there is also town motivation. This is how I play.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Releo, don't fall for the shit. Treat us like we're both potential scum.

- RC is not afraid to bus.
- scum!RC will always buddy someone.
- RC has not made comment on the fact that he's 5/7 chance of being scum to me yet expects me to work with him without question.

Realeo, you've been here longer than both of us in this game. Do you have a read on Fitz and/or kmd? Those are the two I want to sort, I'm pretty sure the rest are a scum faction, but one of those two I think is our 3rd townie.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1738, Realeo wrote: Why Dunn > Vedith?
1.) You're voting him.
2.) He's in my scum-list.
3.) Both are scum, I do not know which faction but with RC pushing Dunn, if Dunn flips anything but mafia, I'd be pretty confident in reading RC as mafia which means I can convince WW's it's in their best interest to off RC for both town and themselves.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:36 pm

In post 1741, CommKnight wrote:I can convince WW's it's in their best interest to off RC for both town and themselves.
You still haven't addressed why I would be putting my neck on the line as mafia and you seem pretty convinced that it's going to happen!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Of course I'm convinced. I know you RC and this is exactly the kinda stunt you'd pull in a LYLO situation (for pretty much all factions). Mafia stand a very good chance of winning this if they cause one mislynch and then there's the fact you're STILL 5/7 chance of being scum. With my TR on Realeo, that doesn't leave much room for you being town, now does it?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:39 pm

In post 1743, CommKnight wrote:Of course I'm convinced. I know you RC and this is exactly the kinda stunt you'd pull in a LYLO situation (for pretty much all factions). Mafia stand a very good chance of winning this if they cause one mislynch and then there's the fact you're STILL 5/7 chance of being scum. With my TR on Realeo, that doesn't leave much room for you being town, now does it?
Hold on a second.

Realeo is town.

From your own point of view, you should be town, no?

Why am I not, y'know, 6/7 chance of being scum? Or have you forgotten that you're supposed to put yourself in the townpool?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:40 pm

I mean that's potentially a misinterpretation of your phrasing but the point still stands.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1737, RadiantCowbells wrote:Realeo, agree to not vote me today.
Can't promise, but your concern is noted.
Do you have a read on Fitz and/or kmd? Those are the two I want to sort, I'm pretty sure the rest are a scum faction, but one of those two I think is our 3rd townie.
I feel KMD is towny. KMD most important of the game play would be the really-end day of all D1, D2, D3. The really-end day is when KMD commits to a position. In D1, he decided to settle for Theta instead of javajoe. In D2, he decided to settle for Theta, but expresses interest of Dunn. In D3, suddenly Hiraki > Dunn. The pattern doesn't shout sheeping scum.

Fitz is gamma, right? I think I scumread him and think he is BTD's partner. There are some substantive raised on my iso.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Realeo »

Fitz is gamma, right? I think I scumread him and think he is BTD's partner. There are some substantive raised on my iso.
Obviously this is a N3 read.

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Try harder scum!RC. I'm not 100% sure on Realeo. He could be Mafia or WW for all I know. But I TR him currently. But in case I'm wrong and after excluding MYSELF from the 7, that leaves FIVE/SEVEN people besides myself as scum. When I remove Realeo for today, that is FIVE/SIX... not SIX/SEVEN (WTF, where the hell did you get 6 scum from in a 3 mafia, 2 WW set-up?)

Like can you grasp for anymore straws?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Alright, I am 100% convinced that Commknight is Mafia!scum.

VOTE: Commknight

Return to “Completed Open Games”