Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

That is why she is Town Ginngie she ISN'T trying to force her will on others she is laying her cards on the table and saying these are my thoughts. In 1900 nancy did exactly the same thing when she believed she was going to die in 1900. The biggest champion of the nancy wagon was me and the only argument I see for a wagon is "wagon stalled" or "not doing enough".

That fits 3/4ths of the game and is lazy as fuck. Aronis wagon although I think that is wrong too at least has a few people stating why.

I feel much better about the Aronis wagon than the nancy one.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

Tonight after work I am going to look in depth at the Texcat case not enough time tonight but I am tempted to just sheep because Alisae and nancy.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 950, 79 CE wrote: I have no idea how Snarky is townreading TB but I'm going to withhold judgement until he explains it and does more things. I liked enough Zeus so.
I have a guess at what he's doing, but I'm keeping it to myself for the time being. I still think he's town, though, and the vote doesn't really change that.
In post 958, 79 CE wrote:Bulba if you're unimpressed with the meat of my posting so far what prompted you to move your vote off me? What's your read on me currently?
I was unimpressed by your catch up after your V/LA. I've actually been liking your interactions with Math and myself, and that's given me the first doubts about you being scum. I need to check on a few things, but jury's still out on your alignment.
In post 965, Alisae wrote:Has anyone even tried to sort Texcat?
Because that's scum, and if no one has even tried to sort it and that's probably MORE points to it being scum. Scum that's just there should just continue to be "just there." It should be brought out into broad daylight and pressured and lynched.

gnite, hope to see more Texcat votes when I wake up.
I checked back over the Snarky entrance to the game after I talked to CE in the neighborhood (That's what I was checking out.). I thought Tex might have voted, but I was wrong. If he had, then it would have been a no-brain vote for me. Otherwise, it's a little murkier. I'm surprised that hardly no one jumped on Snarky. That actually concerns me a bit.
In post 966, 79 CE wrote:
In post 961, Alisae wrote:Bulb gave me gutpings at first, so I'ma read his iso in the main thread and see what's up with that.
He confuses me tonally. I can't tell if he's actually completely disinterested in the game or if that's just how he talks or if he's just scum. I really don't think I'm going to be able to sort this slot in this dayphase. Meta will probably help.
I'd point you to my wiki, but it has not been updated in quite awhile. I think you might have read my most recent scumgame, Hunger Games II. I'm in a hydra, but I'm the main one posting, so you should still get a general idea of my play. I think my most recent town game is The First Mafia. Maybe Mafiaception, if you want to go back a step more.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Bulbazak »

CE, you asked earlier about my case on you, here it is:

I heavily disliked your first post in the Dark PT. I've played with Ari before, and I remember him being a meticulous and logical player. So I really don't buy that he somehow missed the number of scum in either the game OP or the sign up OP. That read as fake to me, and it looked very much like a false townslip. #313 reads as fake for the same reason. You don't ask how many scum there are and answer yourself in the same post. That fake casual crap doesn't come naturally. I've already discussed #314. That really looked like scum who panicked at being hard pushed. The "Why aren't we voting anyone?" bit looks especially faked. In #419 you say the Dark PT is boring, but you then say you hadn't read it yet. Those two thoughts don't gel. It's similar to my problems with your catch up posts, both in here and the PT. You seemed to be going through the motions, often asking questions that either stood out for their ridiculousness, or that were either answered prior to the post you quoted or directly after. There was no thought for context or why certain actions were being taken, just mindless posting. It looked very much like busy work to me, and there is a strong contrast between those posts and everything you've posted since then. Finally, it's really bothering me that Ari has turned out to be so much of a non-entity. It's reminding me a lot of what Eddie did in our hydra during Hunger Games II, where he hid and let me do all the talking.

So you're a scum lean at the moment, for me. I forgot how much was really behind that read, and I don't see how it's impossible for you to have used your V/LA as time to recalibrate and try to talk your way out of the scumread, instead of just giving up, like it looked like you had initially done.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Bulbazak »

@Gin: If CE is today's lynch, why aren't you voting them?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Ginngie »

Who am I voting?
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

Oh yeah snarky, and that's cuz he town reads TB, for no reason.VOTE: TB

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Ginngie »

Lmao I'm such an indecisive little Bitch

Anywhooooo, blah blah TB blah blah meta blah blah blah promises catch up and won't, blah blah lynch

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Ginngie »

#ButThatsAnEasyWagonSoItMustBeTown

Fuck off a scum lynch is a scum lunch

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 971, Ginngie wrote:Also we are still lynching CE
In post 972, Ginngie wrote:Don't know why it stopped, but it's today's lynch
And yet you're not voting CE...

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

Don't be annoying.

You're being annoying.

Why.

You don't read what's in the ducking page before you post...

Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Aronis »

I'm back!!!! I know you all must've terribly missed me during the day I was gone
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Aronis »

Alisae is in the game!!!!! :D :D :D
I think I'm just going to sheep him for a while
VOTE: texcat
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 986, Ginngie wrote:Don't be annoying.

You're being annoying.

Why.

You make a big deal about CE being today's lynch. I ask why you're not voting them, since you were voting Snarky. You say "You're right!", and then proceed to vote TB instead. If CE is as big a scumread as you've been saying, then the whole reasoning of TB not having caught up like he said wouldn't matter. In the realm of scumreads, TB would be a small blip next to the whale that is CE. So it's a reasonable question to ask. Did your read of CE change drastically since #971? And if so, how? CE hasn't posted anything in the interim, and I actually posted the basis of my scumread, so I know it's nothing anybody else said.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 988, Aronis wrote:Alisae is in the game!!!!! :D :D :D
I think I'm just going to sheep him for a while
VOTE: texcat
Hi Aronis and lmao

Guys no one else besides Aronis responded to my Texcat case.
That means I'm voting scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 978, Bulbazak wrote:I checked back over the Snarky entrance to the game after I talked to CE in the neighborhood (That's what I was checking out.). I thought Tex might have voted, but I was wrong. If he had, then it would have been a no-brain vote for me. Otherwise, it's a little murkier. I'm surprised that hardly no one jumped on Snarky. That actually concerns me a bit.
Oh. You did!
Okay, let's talk.
Can you give me more on Texcat besides using the word "lurk"
because like, lurkers can prodice content too and be town as well. I'm not seeing it with Texcat
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Alisae »

OH wait.
I'm not reading that post at all :(
zzz
zzz

you said murky not lurky

Okay, my bad!
Just talk to me about Texcat in general though.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Alisae »

oh lmao Snarky.
Yeah, I see what you're getting at with him, except there's no real point in voting that slot atm. It's not like a vote is going to make him produce content quicker. Might as well wait till it produces content then interact with it.
Also, his predecessor did have Some content. And that's about it.
GTKAS
| here.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:11 am

Post by texcat »

In post 964, Alisae wrote:
Spoiler: Texcat case before I go to bed.
In post 96, texcat wrote:
In post 55, ThinkBig wrote:Ego post!
I guess this is one way to sign your posts. ThinkBig, aren't you supposed to be a hydra?
In post 165, texcat wrote:VOTE: 79 CE

For claiming town and town slipping by not knowing the number of scum in the dark thread.
In post 204, texcat wrote:
In post 192, Aronis wrote:
In post 179, Vedith wrote:Rauth could still be scum bussing and expecting the wagon to die.
Not only did Aronis post in red (obviously on the mind due to seeing red on their role pm) but also called the other Scum read town and tried to say that my reads won't be worth reading just because I voiced my opinion on the opening post.

Easy game, easy money.
you decided I'm scum solely because I posted a quote using red text, anybody in their right minds would discard your reads in a heartbeat
So why don't you vote Vedith instead of Rauth? What is your case on Rauth?
In post 383, texcat wrote:
In post 319, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:The more people post "you should just
know
that I'm town" the more I dislike the playerslot.

This kind of rhetoric is silly. If you really expect people to have a confident town read of you less than thirteen pages into a game (if we remove mastina's posts, this thread is probably only at 10, moderator influencing game thread length, tyranny), you are you silly.

While I do believe that confident posting is good, the high level of "I'm right and you should just
get it
" is irritating and needs to stop. If you want to convince me of something, you're going to have to actually provide reasons rather than try to berate me into thinking you're right because the sky is blue, you had a banana for breakfast, and your dog didn't shit on the floor today. Your good mood or overwhelming magical self-confidence and competence is not a reason that I will accept.
I absolutely agree with this post, but hey, it's mafia; that's what people do.

I still think CE 79 is a good lynch, but Titus, I appreciate your and can see your point, but I see town jump on what they see as an rvs wagon all the time for no reason at all and just because it's there.
In post 669, texcat wrote:
In post 667, MathBlade wrote: Based on this VCA Rauthedir reads like Town newb, Aronis reads like lynchbait, Vedith always annoys me as Town, EddieFenix reads like a limp in vote after not providing more details like I asked. Titus and dramonic seem like scum partners.

Thinking Titus dramonic EddieFenix.
You can deduce all of that from a vote count???
In post 926, texcat wrote:
In post 919, BTD6_maker wrote:The 79 CE wagon has stalled
That doesn't mean that they're not scum. In fact, some might say that it makes it
more
likely.
- This reads fake here. It looks like she is trying to be concerned here, but it really reads like she doesn't care at all.
And this is you just casting shade. What on earth makes you think that I was trying to be concerned about hydra slipping? I was annoyed, not concerned. And not even very annoyed.
- Shit vote. In the hood they asked why Aristophanes said he was town and made that "slip" and it's a question that doesn't really go anywhere and looks like a faked attempt to gamesolve. Not to mention scum aren't going to fake a townslip to the degree that Aristophanes did in the dark PT. They're gonna try to be a bit more sly about how they do it. If anything, I'd say 70 CE is town because of that.
You say potahto and I say potato. You say shit vote and I say scum vote.
- I don't buy that texcat is concerned about the question being asked here, not to mention the question here seems really manipulative.
Why this fascination with my level of concern? No, I wasn't concerned about the question. I thought I saw a contradiction and wanted an explanation of said contradiction. What is so concerning about that?
- Okay. This is what buddying really is. I usually say that buddying isn't a scumtell, but that's because people think buddying is "warming up to someone to get them to townread you" and that's litterally what site BFFs do all of the time and that is not scummy at all. What buddying really is is hiding behind someone else's content. And that is exactly what is happening here. This makes Frosted Town and Texcat scum.
LOL. Just LOL.
- Gaslighting MathBlade. This probably also makes MathBlade town.
Wow. Do you really think MathBlade should have been able to deduce all of that from one vote count, as he claimed to have?
Spoiler: What do you think of Rauth saying the same thing?
In post 670, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 669, texcat wrote:
In post 667, MathBlade wrote: Based on this VCA Rauthedir reads like Town newb, Aronis reads like lynchbait, Vedith always annoys me as Town, EddieFenix reads like a limp in vote after not providing more details like I asked. Titus and dramonic seem like scum partners.

Thinking Titus dramonic EddieFenix.
You can deduce all of that from a vote count???
I have to agree with texcat, where are you getting this from MathBlade? Could you explain that a bit better?
- Trying to assume why BTD unvoted 70 CE here is scummy. They don't even attempt to hunt or sort the slot or even attempt to figure out why the slot did what it did.
And this is just outrageously false. You really stretching to throw shade here. I didn't try to assume anything. I didn't assume anything.
Spoiler: BTD explicitly said he was unvoting because the CE wagon was stalled.
In post 919, BTD6_maker wrote:The 79 CE wagon has stalled, so I will look at Aronis now instead.

UNVOTE:
tl;dr Texcat isn't really interested in scumhunting and developing reads, and their tunnel on 70 CE looks super fabricated. If I had a 1 bullet and I was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Texcat, I'd shoot Texcat. Too bad I don't have that 1 bullet and the gunstore is closed, so I guess I have to wait for that shit to open I guess. Going to sleep now.
I don't even begin to know what to say to this. Yuck.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 994, texcat wrote:And this is you just casting shade.
Um...I'm powerlynching you...
what kind of defense even is this.
wtf

--
In post 994, texcat wrote:You say potahto and I say potato. You say shit vote and I say scum vote.
You aren't addressing my concern at all here with why it's bad.

--
In post 994, texcat wrote:Why this fascination with my level of concern? No, I wasn't concerned about the question. I thought I saw a contradiction and wanted an explanation of said contradiction. What is so concerning about that?
Because I don't believe you are interested in scumhunting and genuinely generating reads. It seems like you're moreso trying to ask something to look like you're being productive. And even then, it's something you never revisit. You don't care about the answer is what I'm getting at here.

--
In post 994, texcat wrote:LOL. Just LOL.
Address the point imo. If you're town interact with me and give me something to work with. Because this is just unhelpful and is going to get you lynched :]

--

In post 994, texcat wrote:Wow. Do you really think MathBlade should have been able to deduce all of that from one vote count, as he claimed to have?
Okay, first off that really doesn't matter. MathBlade likes to use VCs and collect data from them. That's how they play. And you aren't even pushing Rauth, so why are you deflecting towards him? And even then, your tone sounds like moreso you're trying to gaslight Math, Rauth's tone just sounds like he's interested in the question that's being asked here.

--
In post 994, texcat wrote:And this is just outrageously false. You really stretching to throw shade here. I didn't try to assume anything. I didn't assume anything.
First off, it's not really shade if I'm powerlynching you. Second off, why didn't you poke it instead?

--
In post 994, texcat wrote:I don't even begin to know what to say to this. Yuck.
Can you address my concerns? You think my case is bad, explain why it's bad if you're town? Or don't if you're scum, because I like lynching scum :]
In post 962, Alisae wrote:
In post 934, Alisae wrote:t would be really cool if you could tell me why.
Also instead of assuming thats why he unvoted, why don't you ask him?

And even then, what do you think about BTD unvoting like that?
Tex along with these, can you tell me why your existance in the dark hood is like, non-existant?
You still have to answer these imo.
GTKAS
| here.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Bulbazak »

@Alisae: I don't think Snarky is scum. I think he either saw something specific from TB that led to a townread or he was baiting a trap. I was watching to see how many jumped on him, but only Gin jumped on besides TB. I thought Tex had jumped on as well, but when I checked, he had stayed firmly on CE. It worries me that scum didn't jump on Snarky. That likely means that they like the current wagons a lot better. Tex could still be scum, but I'm not interested in pursuing that avenue atm. I want to revisit a few of my other reads and see if they stand up, and it's probably not a bad idea to shake some of the stronger players that seem off. Hence why I'm looking at Titus.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Alisae »

No Tex voteparked 70 CE.

I disagree, and I could be saying the exact same thing Texcat.
I think Snarky just has 0 content so it's rather pointless to interact with that slot. It'll get prodded, it'll come back and generate content, or it'll get replaced and we'll be given someone who will give us content to work with.
If Snarky had posted some content himself, then otherwise I would be looking at that content and see if I agree with you on that. He has 0, so I kinda want him to give me something, and then I can interact with that something however I want. And no, an early tb read isn't somethign.

Texcat and Snarky aren't really even comparable. You're comparing someone who doesn't post much but still posts to someone who is attempting to catch up and in general, doesn't post that frequently.
GTKAS
| here.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 989, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 986, Ginngie wrote:Don't be annoying.

You're being annoying.

Why.

You make a big deal about CE being today's lynch. I ask why you're not voting them, since you were voting Snarky. You say "You're right!", and then proceed to vote TB instead. If CE is as big a scumread as you've been saying, then the whole reasoning of TB not having caught up like he said wouldn't matter. In the realm of scumreads, TB would be a small blip next to the whale that is CE. So it's a reasonable question to ask. Did your read of CE change drastically since #971? And if so, how? CE hasn't posted anything in the interim, and I actually posted the basis of my scumread, so I know it's nothing anybody else said.
Yee, I mean I said I'm indecisive, kinda shows lol

The thing about CE and TB is, CE is off of play that I just doesn't sit well with me but TB is like, uber confident. I just push what's on my mind and it feels P-good

It doesn't make sense from your perspective obviously but I've been playing non stop since our last game and its just staring me in the face easy level

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 998, Ginngie wrote:TB is like, uber confident. I just push what's on my mind and it feels P-good
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh boooooooooooooy.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”