nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by nancy »

Raya could you please make a post like 843 on every slot? I wasn't scumreading you for the NK at all, I was scumreading you because I didn't think you'd done any sorting. What I'm seeing from you on this page is really good and if you could do more of this that would help greatly in getting a better read on your slot.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by nancy »

Well, last page.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by nancy »

Drixx that L-1 was really really scummy. Raya has just started showing the first signs of doing things and they aren't scummy to me and you've voted her? What's your take here?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by nancy »

VOTE: TB
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Hi Nancy, this game needs life and we're both here
Ask me things or something
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by nancy »

Hi! :D

How much experience do you have with TB? Because this feels like he's just active lurking and not doing shit because he knows that as soon as he does I'll scumread him.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by nancy »

I can't figure out how to get a read on keyen. They literally don't seem to care about their stances at all, their gut basis for their reads seems to go one way or the other depending on I can't tell what, and they just aren't doing things. I have no idea how to read the slot.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by nancy »

Also what do you think about RC? I'm refusing to read RC by meta this game but page 31 feels like a whole lot of faked read progression. I don't believe that he actually went from wherever he was at the top of the page to townreading Raya and he knows me better than to scumread me for stuff like saying people would fearkill me or getting paranoid about him buddying me. He's never read my alignment correctly in any game we've played together but he should at least know better than that. I don't hate what itlepip has done though so idk.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by nancy »

Since he wants me to answer that btw the last game Drixx I played together he was scum and I nailed him and his partner day 1 then powerlynched them both consecutively and fakeclaimed BP as Doc for a perfect town win.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by nancy »

He replaced in though, my scumread of his slot was 95% due to his predecessor, I don't actually have a good read on Drixx at all.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Elbirn »

To the best of my recollection I've never played with him. My heyday was like a year+ ago, except for like once a few months ago where I tried to play again. So uh..I'm hella rusty and I don't know any of you people except for Drixx. I think you were in civ mafia before I replaced out? Yeah...

I could look into TB, but if we're looking for an active lurker I'm feeling more gut pains from Drixx. And I feel bad saying that because I know he has had his medical issues, but his content when he does pop in is so..lackluster. it's really rubbing me the wrong way and I've kinda been silent about it out of hope that he'd actually reply to us but he isn't so uh :/

Pedit: oh look more words

I can go reread rc again but I felt good about what they were doing, and bombcat was really solidly town to me, despite his..weirdness at the end there. I feel good about that slot.

Key might be scum but I've forgotten why *nods, smiles*
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by nancy »

I mean, if you can find any reason in TB's ISO to not be scumreading him please talk to me about it because it's really really gross.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by nancy »

Meh I'm not feeling it from itlepip. I don't really feel him scumhunting/sorting since coming in so much as summarizing. What did you like about bombcat so much?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 564, ThinkBig wrote:Hey nancy, are you around? Let's talk if you are.

I'm a bit weary of the Raya wagon. The shuffleplay kill may have been a kill to frame Raya.
In post 593, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 572, RadiantCowbells wrote:what was that quickhammer TB
Quickhammer? I gave him time to claim and speak. He refused to claim and contradicted himself in every post. I don't feel sorry for the hammer at all.
In post 721, ThinkBig wrote:I'm still working on re-reading the game. Where I'm at right now:

RC - Town lean right now. I like the way you are pushing the game forward and trying to get this game moving.

keyenpeydee - town lean. His early frustration with my predecessor feels genuine frustration.

nancy/ZZZX - still working on it.

Raya36 - scum. Although I'm worried that the shuffleplay kill was a frame kill, I think some of Raya's post and votes feel rather opportunistic to me.

This is where I'm at now, though as I said, I'm working on re-reading the game and trying not to tunnel too much on the bombcat slot.
drixx - scum lean. Hasn't really done much scum hunting this game and has not really tried to move the game forward. I understand he is sick and has medical issues so I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Oh
Oh god it is gross
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by nancy »

You're literally my only slot above null right now and it's fucking depressing.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by nancy »

If TB is scum though it does feel like he's spewed bombcat town a little I guess?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by nancy »

Like TB hates playing scum and especially hates LyLo so I can't honestly see him tunneling his scumbud here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by nancy »

Unless he wanted to be bussed by bombcat I guess but that doesn't feel like how bombcat was playing it?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 862, nancy wrote:Meh I'm not feeling it from itlepip. I don't really feel him scumhunting/sorting since coming in so much as summarizing. What did you like about bombcat so much?
Itlepip did also just enter the game today, yes? He's at least given SOME content so far, and based on that + good tummy feelings I can give him more time to dazzle us.

Bombcat, if you strip away the really gross parts, was fine ? I generally liked what he had to say about the game state and he had good reactions when he got ran up early on
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by nancy »

I mean bombcat did feel vaguely townie to me but not to the extent that I'd be townreading him. I tentatively liked RC early on but then shit got weird and then weirder. I'm not like hankering to lynch the slot but I do have misgivings and I don't at all get how he feels like TB is town. HOPEFULLY he keeps doing things and they're good things. HOPEFULLY Raya doesn't just slide back into inactivity after losing her wagon.

I just want another townread for christ sake I hate all these slots being so gross.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 865, nancy wrote:If TB is scum though it does feel like he's spewed bombcat town a little I guess?
In post 866, nancy wrote:Like TB hates playing scum and especially hates LyLo so I can't honestly see him tunneling his scumbud here.
I read the iso and I don't even see why he was ever voting/scumreading bombcat...??? Like it happened but for no reason, and always secondary to burgerking. Then he completely changed his tune once rc came in.

It's really ~weird~
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by nancy »

Right now I can't help but think a lot of the hate for Raya may just be getting hate because she's doing superficially scummy shit that is actually just newb shit and not actual scum shit. I like her tonally for the most part and her recent things weren't pretty good for me? Did you feel the same way? Like what are you seeing there right now?

You're caught up completely right?

pedit yeah his stances have just been a hot mess all game, look at the way he was treating my slot it was like he was scared of scumreading me but hedging on it then when RC displayed a scumread he jumped on it
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 871, nancy wrote:Right now I can't help but think a lot of the hate for Raya may just be getting hate because she's doing superficially scummy shit that is actually just newb shit and not actual scum shit. I like her tonally for the most part and her recent things weren't pretty good for me? Did you feel the same way? Like what are you seeing there right now?

You're caught up completely right?

pedit yeah his stances have just been a hot mess all game, look at the way he was treating my slot it was like he was scared of scumreading me but hedging on it then when RC displayed a scumread he jumped on it
Yeah I grok exactly where you're at re: ray. She kinda came across earlier today as if she were frustrated town? Newb town being rail roaded? Mostly a feeling, plus it's notable that no slot in this game was sticking up for her which is pretty telling.

She's not exactly cleared but I'm happy she made content and made me feel a bit better. Need more from her tho.

And yes I am completely caught up
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Heck it

VOTE: ThinkBig
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

Hardclaim 1-shot bp town
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”