CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:07 am

Post by CommKnight »

With Realeo being town most likely and pretend you have the knowledge that I'm also town. Where does that leave you RC?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:08 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In a very cancerous game.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:55 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1865, CommKnight wrote:Hey Fitz, nice wall-post. It'd be nice if it didn't have an agenda behind it. Again, I know I'm town, I believe Realeo is town, for me that leaves ONE townie spot out there and I find it funny you all are still trying to pretend to all be town. THERE'S THREE townie spots out of 8 players. I'm pretty confident I know Realeo is the second townie.
Everyone posting in this game has an agenda…to win. Town. Mafia. Wolves. So you can keep your “agenda” shade as it’s impotent. The
rest of this sentence is equally useless. You think Realeo is town. There’s three town left. Blah blah blah.
In post 1865, CommKnight wrote:Now maybe you missed it, you know, since right now you're not interested in actually reading what I say and understanding it, you're interested in combating it and refuting my points because you can't let me lynch mafia today.
I don’t recall combating and refuting your points as much as I was trying to get across the logic you are applying to RC that is equally applicable to Dunn and 3X more applicable to BTD….which you are blatantly ignoring. Why…because you are both mafia and want to maintain your numbers. To eliminate a mafia member it is going to take all 3 town + both werewolves….. For you to think BTD is a WW OR “even possibly the third town” and still exist given he’s been at L-2 for ~24 hours and at L-1 since this morning just shows how conveniently blind you are to the fact BTD can be no other than mafia. If he wasn’t mafia he’d be lynched by now. Unless you think me, Vedith and RC are the mafia team. But you think Vedith is a WW and you think Dunn is mafia so BTD should be gone by now.
In post 1865, CommKnight wrote:Want to know what I'm referring to?
In post 1858, CommKnight wrote:
We need town and WW's to lynch him today, BTD is obviously a wolf
or even possibly the third
townie
with how easily the mafia are willing to pile onto him.
You need to continue the theory BTD is WW (OR “even possibly the third town”) to excuse yourself from bussing your partner. LOL :)
In post 1865, CommKnight wrote:Yeah, that's right, BTD might be town, but I know for a fact he ain't mafia. If he's town it'd explain the votes better or either Vedith/Dunn is actually town and not realizing RC is mafia, not WW.
You need to continue the theory BTD is WW (OR “even possibly the third town”) to excuse yourself from bussing your partner. LOL :)

And IF you were town…you would have no way in hell of knowing definitively “for a fact” that BTD “ain’t mafia.” Earlier today he was no better than a gut read as a WW but now you KNOW FOR A FACT he “ain’t mafia.” Bullshit. The only way you know that is if YOU are mafia which you claim you aren’t.
In post 1865, CommKnight wrote:Also how convenient that the guy everyone is pushing is not even here, LET'S LYNCH THE INACTIVE SLOT GUYS!
Flail for your partner. Who cares if he isn’t here? The town are much clearer than the scum…and there are 5 scum. No matter what his alignment is the game would not be over if he was lynched and didn’t flip mafia. But I see no way he flips town…if he was town he would be lynched by now. So worst case he does flip wolf (I doubt) and we repeat the hunt tomorrow.
In post 1865, CommKnight wrote:Also Fitz, do the VCA. Do you REALLY believe all mafia voted off Hiraki???? Hellfire, which is now RC was one of the ones not voting. But you know, ignore my points on RC being mafia, because fuck it, scum outnumbers town so much that they can blantantly disregard anything I say. I NEED both wolves + both townies to lynch RC. There's no mafia team that is helping me lynch him. So you know, the fact you guys are all on BTD, it's gonna be funny if I manage to lynch RC and he flips red with ya'll except Realeo being on someone
else and fighting against RC's lynch.
No. Where do you get that idea and how is it even applicable? I think BTD and Dunn are mafia and they voted Hiraki. So what? And I know I’m town and I lean town on Vedith. So what? And I lean WW on kmd. SO what does that VCA tell you? Nothing is what that tells you. You’re just posting useless crap hoping something diverts town from the truth. That BTD is mafia.
In post 1865, CommKnight wrote:Realeo, you're being conned man. BTD is at L1 and quite possibly going to die by the end of this real life day if he's town, the other wolf might mis-hammer. If he's wolf, we need to keep the 3rd townie from helping lynch him. If he's wolf, he should have a buddy protecting him, if he were mafia you'd think the votes would be harder to collect than they are right now.
Appeal to your town read. Whoa is Comm. Whoa is town. Realeo is leading town to a non-mafia lynch. LOL…..I think Realeo is town and I think BTD is mafia so everything looks good fmpov atm.
In post 1865, CommKnight wrote:I'm confident in BTD not being mafia. Just trust me for a single day before we fuck up and mafia gain the upper hand.
AtE…..LOL…..good stuff Comm. /jk
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Post by havingfitz »

Also...
v/LA until Monday June 26th.

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:27 am

Post by CommKnight »

Still trying to pretend to be the third townie slot Fitz, really? If you claimed bloody wolf, I'd think more to vote BTD. But you're trying to pretend to be a townie. You want to trick town to mislynching so calling town mafia is not going to make town vote with you.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by havingfitz »

So ignore my reply to your VCA nonsense.
Ignore the fact mafia could have killed a non-mafia BTD by now.
How is BTD not being mafia a fact?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1880, havingfitz wrote:How is BTD not being mafia a fact?
Yeah. I don't think gut feeling warrants such a strong reaction.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1850, CommKnight wrote:See, even Realeo knows you're scum RC. I happen to believe you to be specifically mafia. Which is the desired lynchee today for both town and WWs.
Ew, stop buddying me. You can't call out RC for buddying but buddy me.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: BTD I give up with trying to win this for town. Without Realeo's help in lynching RC mafia got this in the bloody bag. Hopefully WW's do the smart thing and off RC tonight to bring us down to just 2 Mafia because we're either down to 2 town or 1 WW now.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1883, CommKnight wrote:Hopefully WW's do the smart thing and off RC tonight
But wait... why do you think mafia will put rc in their list?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Rather, nice slip?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Commknight

This is mafia
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Nah, I'm just done giving a fuck. I replaced into a game where mafia got the advantage and Realeo is bending over backwards for them.

Then you got the wolves who instead of out-right claiming who they are want to pretend they're town as well just to further fuck over both the town and WW win chance. Mark my words, BTD is either townie or WW. You watch this flip. If WWs are smart, they'll kill RC and get rid of the control he has over Realeo.

@Dunn, too late to change votes bud, lynch has been achieved. BTD was sitting at L1 all this time and I gave up and hammered because wolves and town aren't playing the greatest in this situation.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Also IF you believed that BTD is mafia, why would you want to change votes? Other than to confirm you are making shit up and sheeping RC blindly?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If radiantcowbells is on the list commknight is confirmed mafia.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It's too late for the list to be changed now I believe
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by CommKnight »

What bloody list are you talking about? Also LOL if you think RC is town.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1891, CommKnight wrote:What bloody list are you talking about?
Nice dumbtell
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't believe that you could have not noticed anything about the list considering people have been using it in their arguments while you were around
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1784, Realeo wrote:
In post 1777, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am willing to lynch Vedith or BTD6 as well.
I can't do Vedith.

VOTE: BTD

CommKnight, I need more detail on ww!BTD

The problem of you two is I see quite an amount of misrep that I can't see you are town getting emotional or scum really biting so hard.

That RC's 4 questions are so misrep as fuck.
Commknight's attack as RC's readlist also misrep as fuck.
In post 1816, RadiantCowbells wrote:alright.

VOTE: BTD6
In post 1817, Vedith wrote:We stick to the plan.
MAfia are in Dunn / BTD and I think both are scum here.

RC and kmd are more or less confirmed WW for me, so Comm, don't vote there.

Real is town
Comm is town
I'm town

Leaving Fitz as Mafia by PoE

Easy game, easy money.

VOTE: Dunn

Pedit - VOTE: BTD
In post 1861, havingfitz wrote:Comm...how about answering my question to you in my last post?

Dunnstral thought hellfire could be scum (1481)...then after RC joins the game and has a D4 post explosion and casts suspicions towards Dunn, Dunn decides he's "not going to let a lynch go through on" RC despite acting like he didn't even know who RC replaced. Which I think is BS (the feigning not knowing who RC replaced).

Then within 11 minutes Comm is in the thread linking Dunnstral to RC as mafia based on Dunn's unwarranted "not going to let a lynch go through on" RC crap. Which leads me to believe there is a nice mafia PT discussion between Comm and Dunn discussing the merits of linking Dunn (who should be a concensus lynch candidate today for his terrible play yesterday) to RC. A player scum should know is going to be extremely active and could be hard to get a lynch on.

And yet where is all the Comm suspicions towards Dunn? RC has one vote on him and the fact he hasn't been power lynched by the 3 mafia in the game means he must be mafia.
That same logic could be used towards Dunn (who you also suspect is mafia) since he has one vote on him and hasn't been power lynched by the 3 mafia.

And EVEN BETTER...the question you ignore by me regarding BTD. Who you do not think is mafia...you think he is a WW...which mafia would LOVE to get lynched....he has THREE votes on him and yet he still lives. One vote by Realeo (who you think is town), one vote being by Vedith (who you just call WW along with BTD) and one by RC (who you mafia read).

So based on your own reads and your own quicklynch theory....WTF hasn't mafia lynched BTD the wolf?

Answer....because he's fcuking mafia and mafia do not want to go down a man.

smh.....just ignore my question though Comm and this post too.

Revised reads:

Town - havingfitz, Realeo, Vedith
Mafia - Comm, Dunnstral and BTD
WW - kmd, RC

If I'm wrong about Realeo or Vedith I could see being off on one of the WWs.

Not as doubtful on my mafia grouping. Any of those three will work.

VOTE: BTD
Yep, that's hammer. BTD is dead, town lost, who cares eh?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1831, Kmd4390 wrote:Holy shit, not reading all that between double shifts.

V/LA until saturdayish
I mean LOL at this. Between BTD and Kmd, neither posted really. I'm waiting for that green or orange flip and for wolves to fuck up tonight's shot like a some newbies because they can't see RC's obvious mafia play since the beginning of Day 4.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:23 pm

ehh if this isn't mafia we just lose
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Realeo »

Flip! Flip! Flip! Flip! Flip! Flip!

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:33 pm

In post 1897, Realeo wrote:Flip! Flip! Flip! Flip! Flip! Flip!
I have literally never seen a town-aligned player make this post before.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Realeo »

Because even a werewolf flip is not a game over for town and I'm confident that is not green.

Return to “Completed Open Games”