Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1273, Ginngie wrote:Are you using my words to say why texcat needs to be lynched?

Want a small bit of clarity :3
No I was saying I reject your idea of fences and I want Texcat lynched.

Why I want him lynched is in the post I quoted.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Titus »

Intellectual prod dodge
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Frosted Kelvin Bran »

In post 1275, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1273, Ginngie wrote:Are you using my words to say why texcat needs to be lynched?

Want a small bit of clarity :3
No I was saying I reject your idea of fences and I want Texcat lynched.

Why I want him lynched is in the post I quoted.
Why you want her lynched is not clear. Please explain.

@Quantum: Haven't forgotten about you. Just too lazy to read your long post at this particular moment.

-Kelvin
Hydra of RayFrost and Kelvin Smith.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

I want Texcat lynched because of that post. Saying more is antitown.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, Math miggghttt be town. I might have been wrong there.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frosted Kelvin Bran
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:34 am

In post 1278, MathBlade wrote:I want Texcat lynched because of that post. Saying more is antitown.
Fuck that noise. Saying that saying more is antitown is antitown. If your fucking reason is clear enough to convince other people to lynch her, then it doesn't matter if you explain it, because everyone can figure it out anyway. If it's not obvious, then pointing it out to begin with can only serve a scum agenda.

-Kelvin
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Texcat sorry for the misgendering *blush*

Kelvin exactly why I want Texcat lynched yay you said my case!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus your phone needs a new cover. Let me point you in the right direction.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Omg people seriously *cries a bit* Just stawp!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:07 am

In post 1281, MathBlade wrote:Texcat sorry for the misgendering *blush*

Kelvin exactly why I want Texcat lynched yay you said my case!
No, I didn't. I said why your case is bad.

If what texcat said was obvious enough to deserve a lynch, that means that her response to Aelita confirmed that texcat is scum and the reason why it confirms that is obvious. If the reason is obvious, explaining it isn't antitown.

If, on the other hand, what texcat said did not make it clear that she's scum, then all you've done is drawn attention to the exchange. Scum don't have to care if you explain it or not, because you've already drawn their attention to whatever it was and they can decide whether or not it's valuable to them. On the other hand, town have nothing. How can you expect anyone to make an informed decision on whether to lynch texcat if you refuse to explain why we should lynch her?

If you're town, all you'd succeed in doing is pointing scum in the direction of noticing something you allegedly don't want them to notice. Meanwhile, the town are groping around trying to understand your reasoning or sheeping you on a lynch that they might not agree with if they knew the explanation.

If you're scum though, you gain the benefit of looking like you care about some privileged information leaking and you get to push a caseless lynch on texcat that you can explain away if it's a mislynch or take credit for if it's a bus. Win/win for you.

So please explain yourself.

-Kelvin
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

Or you and Texcat don't know and I will just layback and wait. It is okay. I have no plans to leak anything. If you're Town sorry but I am not helping what is obviously a rolefish from Texcat. I will be at dnd most of the night.

Lynch Texcat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:19 am

In post 1285, MathBlade wrote:Or you and Texcat don't know and I will just layback and wait. It is okay. I have no plans to leak anything. If you're Town sorry but I am not helping what is obviously a rolefish from Texcat. I will be at dnd most of the night.

Lynch Texcat.
Asking Aelita if she posted in the wrong thread because she made a nonsense post is obvious rolefishing? That's fucking garbage.

-Kelvin
QuantumRadius
QuantumRadius
Goon
QuantumRadius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:29 am

Post by QuantumRadius »

In post 1286, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:
In post 1285, MathBlade wrote:Or you and Texcat don't know and I will just layback and wait. It is okay. I have no plans to leak anything. If you're Town sorry but I am not helping what is obviously a rolefish from Texcat. I will be at dnd most of the night.

Lynch Texcat.
Asking Aelita if she posted in the wrong thread because she made a nonsense post is obvious rolefishing? That's fucking garbage.

-Kelvin
... aren't you talking about two different people here? or am i completely blanking out
"
Everything
we call real is made up of things that cannot be regarded as real.
If
quantum
mechanics hasn't profoundly
shocked
you, you haven't understood it yet."
~Niels Bohr
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:56 am

In post 1287, QuantumRadius wrote:
In post 1286, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:

Lynch Texcat.

-Kelvin
... aren't you talking about two different people here? or am i completely blanking out
Not that I am aware of.

Aelita said some cryptic nonsense.

texcat asked Aelita is she had posted in the wrong game (at least, that's how I read the message).

MathBlade said texcat needed to be lynched.

When I pressed MathBlade, they said it was because texcat was allegedly rolefishing by asking that.

I said that it's fucking bullshit to call that rolefishing. texcat asked Aelita a legitimate question.

Hope that clears that up.

-Kelvin
QuantumRadius
QuantumRadius
Goon
QuantumRadius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:59 am

Post by QuantumRadius »

Ok yeah I derped when reading that

kinda surprised nobody has even commented on my read. idk if anyone even read it, there's just no feedback on it from anyone. if you did read it, tell me what you think. The lack of response to that is pinging me on some of the actives, but it might just be that it's really long and complex
"
Everything
If
quantum
shocked
~Niels Bohr
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:21 am

In post 1289, QuantumRadius wrote:Ok yeah I derped when reading that

kinda surprised nobody has even commented on my read. idk if anyone even read it, there's just no feedback on it from anyone. if you did read it, tell me what you think. The lack of response to that is pinging me on some of the actives, but it might just be that it's really long and complex
Take it from a former wallposter: people don't read long posts. It's one of the most frustrating things in the world.

I haven't read it because I haven't felt like spending an hour or more dissecting the post to see if there's any merit to it. Especially not when I could be reading manga. I'll get to it when I feel like. It's not like my vote on you is gonna lead to a lynch or anything. That said, are you satisfied that you were able to capture all of the points you intended to make originally?

-Kelvin
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:36 am

Post by A2 »

In post 1254, Bulbazak wrote:You must have gotten a very bad image of my play from Hunger Games if you think threatening me is going to make me wilt. And I really don't like being misreped in the manner you just did. And yes, that is a willful misrepresentation of my argument and not some form of miscommunication. At no point did I say I knew any of their alignments, although I do have, and have stated in thread, strong town reads of Aronis and Snarky's slot. But that's besides the point, because we both know that you don't need to know alignments to know when a wagon or a push is off. And I don't need to freaking know their alignments to point out a pattern of voting that does not seem right. It's called scumhunting. You see something that looks off and push at it. If we look closely at your level of activity, it becomes clear real quick that you went for the wagons on the weaker players with little or weak reasoning, and then you let someone else push. That's what happened with Aronis. That's what happened with CE, since there were others, myself included, pushing it harder for you. Snarky was for stating a townread on TB, which would warrant a knee jerk vote, but it's weak reasoning at best, and you never followed up on it. And as for TB, that's the hardest you've pushed, and it's for a lurker lynch, one that actively avoids discussing any other player. And given TB's replace out, I'm just going to say that I don't think it's alignment indicative at all. And even if it was, a new player in the slot makes it infinitely easier to read, but that looks like it's something you're not interested in. I liked my interaction with you earlier in the day, but that could have just been personality, as you've done diddly squat since then. And I don't like it, because it doesn't mesh with my Titus read, but that's gut, and this is just something that's been gnawing at me since Snarky. And I didn't want to do anything, because I really want to believe you're town in this game. Like I really do. But I'm having a harder and harder time buying it.
Okay but what do you think about Gin doing it? And what's your stance on her?
Also this is a lot of words and I'm not understanding what you're saying :(

--
In post 1259, QuantumRadius wrote:
In post 1258, MathBlade wrote:Just waking up looks like the game exploded. Catching up now. Anything I should be aware of?
yeah, we all decided to massclaim while you were gone. what's your role? :roll:
lol this is town.

--
In post 1262, Ginngie wrote:you can pick a side and not fence sit :3
What exactly is your stance on Bulb?

--
In post 1263, QuantumRadius wrote:aaaaaaaargh but i don't knooooooow
honestly i was scumreading both of you during my catchup
but i kinda figure this might be your natural playstyle, so i'm the tiniest bit on your side
Standing around and doing nothing isn't going to help you generate stances.
Evaluate their isos together, and look into the arugements and see if they are being generated by scum or town.

--
In post 1270, texcat wrote:
In post 1252, Aelita wrote:The love of my life

Love you Paddy. Stay adorable.
What is this? Are you playing some other game?
How does this help you figure out their alignment at all?

--
In post 1284, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:No, I didn't. I said why your case is bad.
Why? And what do you think of my case on Texcat

--

Gin I'm losing interest in your TB push and you are boring me, so I am going back to this
VOTE: Texcat
QuantumRadius
QuantumRadius
Goon
QuantumRadius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:38 am

Post by QuantumRadius »

the second attempt was all i wanted to hit in the first one, but more of it and better
plus your hydra is voting texcat so
"
Everything
If
quantum
shocked
~Niels Bohr
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:57 am

In post 1292, QuantumRadius wrote:the second attempt was all i wanted to hit in the first one, but more of it and better
Nope. Our vote is definitely on you. Good to hear you won't have any excuses though.

-Kelvin
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by texcat »

I have no clue what MathBlade is on about. Not rolefishing, I have no idea where you got that.
A2
, since you objected to my question to Aelita, I suggest that you ISO her and ask a better question. To me it's like she's playing some other game, not mafia.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by texcat »

Has she said anything, made any sense in the Light PT?
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by A2 »

It just looks like typical Aelita to me.
-Ali
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

*proddodge*
<<< Not acceptable. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
QuantumRadius
QuantumRadius
Goon
QuantumRadius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by QuantumRadius »

In post 1293, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:
In post 1292, QuantumRadius wrote:the second attempt was all i wanted to hit in the first one, but more of it and better
Nope. Our vote is definitely on you. Good to hear you won't have any excuses though.

-Kelvin
oh nvm the VC is out of date
"
Everything
If
quantum
shocked
~Niels Bohr
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1294, texcat wrote:I have no clue what MathBlade is on about. Not rolefishing, I have no idea where you got that.
A2
, since you objected to my question to Aelita, I suggest that you ISO her and ask a better question. To me it's like she's playing some other game, not mafia.
:/ Math generally looks more like that as town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”