Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by QuantumRadius »

what is your energy source
is it legal
and where do I get it
"
Everything
we call real is made up of things that cannot be regarded as real.
If
quantum
mechanics hasn't profoundly
shocked
you, you haven't understood it yet."
~Niels Bohr
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

You made a case on titus.
Go you.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
QuantumRadius
QuantumRadius
Goon
QuantumRadius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by QuantumRadius »

Spoiler:
"
Everything
If
quantum
shocked
~Niels Bohr
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1326, QuantumRadius wrote:what is your energy source
is it legal
and where do I get it
my energy source? well step A is lock yourself in solitary confinement as in like just don't communicate with any1, you can live your life like normal just talk to people as little as possible, then ummm think about how meaningless and directionless your life is, but dont like get depressed just get like apathetic and carefree and then I'm not rlly sure and then just like start typing and keep typing w/e comes to mind like don't hesitate to go off topic and dont hesitate to post weird stuff and just keep going until you have three or five lines or your hands get tired like now, then stop. don't proofread, hit submit, and start again.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1327, dramonic wrote:You made a case on titus.
Go you.
you didn't.
don't go you.
you have failed my apprentice. study the darkside more and maybe next time you won't disappoint me
QuantumRadius
QuantumRadius
Goon
QuantumRadius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by QuantumRadius »

In post 1327, dramonic wrote:You made a case on titus.
Go you.
i think you missed the "comprehension" part
"
Everything
If
quantum
shocked
~Niels Bohr
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's a case on titus.
Proper play when it comes to titus is a quick vig.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Frosted Kelvin Bran »

In post 1233, Aronis wrote:
In post 1218, Vedith wrote:
In post 1213, Aronis wrote:Guys plz I would bet my entire great reputation on this site that think big is scum
I actually believe here that TB could be scum too.
Tell me though, why should I vote TB from your point of view?
bc he is obvscum. This is not complicated. When ThinkBig is town he posts a lot and he does not post very much when scum. He's not posting very much this game and is instead lurking and making excuses for not being here which is an obvious scumtell when it comes to him.
In post 1234, Aronis wrote:
In post 1219, texcat wrote:I just went back to the signup thread to see which half of the hydra originally was interested in the game. And it was ThinkBig. I also noted that ThinkBig said he would be active, but hates being scum. Just using that for meta, you might think he was scum here. I hope he picks up his prod and explains.
And when you use that + past experiences with him you would be absolutely convinced he is scum. His version of explaining is replacing out of the game because he sucks as scum and so he's just gonna cop out and let somebody else come in and bail him out.
In post 1305, Aronis wrote:VOTE: texcat

i think I'm just gonna blacklist thinkbig instead of lynching him

All of these posts are bad.

Any argument that someone is lying about depression or events in their life as a cop out of playing a game comes from an assumption that the person who replaced out has no integrity. It's a foul way of viewing someone and going so far as to say you'll blacklist a person based off of a baseless assumption is also foul.
You do not know thinkbig
. You quite clearly are not thinkbig's closest friend and confidante to know his emotional / psychological state. Saying that someone is
lying about their depression
even if you did know them would be an inappropriate, insensitive thing to do.

Saying it when you don't even know the person to be making any kind of judgment calla bout it is worse.

It is highly uncharitable, inherently antagonistic, and completely unacceptable to me. I will not be following any line of reasoning resembling this and will do everything in my power to stop any push based off of this from happening. Though I would like to think the other members of this game are not the types to have such negative, uncharitable mindsets.

I find your confirmation-biased, highly negative viewpoint regarding another player's words about their life situation to be rude and unreasonable.

This is the most charitable way I can express it. Do not reply to me on this, as I'm unwavering in my stance here. I'd wish you a good day, but I'm not in the mood to do so.

With regards to the rest of the game: I've been busy / tired / busy / tired so I am not yet at a place where I can formulate my thoughts (this just caught my eye while I was doing a quick read to catchup). Hopefully, I'll find the time over the next two or three days to make real content. In the meantime, Kelvin's got things under control.
Hydra of RayFrost and Kelvin Smith.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1333, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:
In post 1233, Aronis wrote:
In post 1218, Vedith wrote:
In post 1213, Aronis wrote:Guys plz I would bet my entire great reputation on this site that think big is scum
I actually believe here that TB could be scum too.
Tell me though, why should I vote TB from your point of view?
bc he is obvscum. This is not complicated. When ThinkBig is town he posts a lot and he does not post very much when scum. He's not posting very much this game and is instead lurking and making excuses for not being here which is an obvious scumtell when it comes to him.
In post 1234, Aronis wrote:
In post 1219, texcat wrote:I just went back to the signup thread to see which half of the hydra originally was interested in the game. And it was ThinkBig. I also noted that ThinkBig said he would be active, but hates being scum. Just using that for meta, you might think he was scum here. I hope he picks up his prod and explains.
And when you use that + past experiences with him you would be absolutely convinced he is scum. His version of explaining is replacing out of the game because he sucks as scum and so he's just gonna cop out and let somebody else come in and bail him out.
In post 1305, Aronis wrote:VOTE: texcat

i think I'm just gonna blacklist thinkbig instead of lynching him

All of these posts are bad.

Any argument that someone is lying about depression or events in their life as a cop out of playing a game comes from an assumption that the person who replaced out has no integrity. It's a foul way of viewing someone and going so far as to say you'll blacklist a person based off of a baseless assumption is also foul.
You do not know thinkbig
. You quite clearly are not thinkbig's closest friend and confidante to know his emotional / psychological state. Saying that someone is
lying about their depression
even if you did know them would be an inappropriate, insensitive thing to do.

Saying it when you don't even know the person to be making any kind of judgment calla bout it is worse.

It is highly uncharitable, inherently antagonistic, and completely unacceptable to me. I will not be following any line of reasoning resembling this and will do everything in my power to stop any push based off of this from happening. Though I would like to think the other members of this game are not the types to have such negative, uncharitable mindsets.

I find your confirmation-biased, highly negative viewpoint regarding another player's words about their life situation to be rude and unreasonable.

This is the most charitable way I can express it. Do not reply to me on this, as I'm unwavering in my stance here. I'd wish you a good day, but I'm not in the mood to do so.

With regards to the rest of the game: I've been busy / tired / busy / tired so I am not yet at a place where I can formulate my thoughts (this just caught my eye while I was doing a quick read to catchup). Hopefully, I'll find the time over the next two or three days to make real content. In the meantime, Kelvin's got things under control.
Don't reply to you on this? :roll:

When he is using excuses as a reason for not posting and to counter his scum meta then I'll gladly debate and argue the subject until he stops bringing it up as an excuse for his poor play. Especially when he has a past history of doing this as scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am skimming these posts and I am tired as a dog but seriously...it looks like a lot of people are attacking people rather than play and so if you are one of those people take a step back.

Would comment on the thread too tired.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 1074, QuantumRadius wrote:hey guys, is there a bbcode guide anywhere / a shortcut to using the entire URL to link to a post? i've seen the post tab but idk how to get it to work
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=69905

E.g.,
@QuantumRadius re : Guide to BBCode.

Code: Select all

@QuantumRadius re [post]1074[/post]: [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=69905]Guide to BBCode[/url]
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 1116, Alisae wrote:VOTE: TB
kay, we're doing Texcat tomorrow tho :]
Aslan, Gin is scum...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1332, dramonic wrote:It's a case on titus.
Proper play when it comes to titus is a quick vig.

You could try sheeping and humility. We agree on Rauth. We can start there. Or we can fight until I die. Fighting is just too much work though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 1135, Aronis wrote:tl;dr: basically when ThinkBig is town he posts a lot. when thinkbig is scum he doesn't post a lot. thinkbig isn't posting a lot this game, so he's scum.
TB lurks as either alignment.
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by 79 CE »

I'm exhausted and unable to parse this case right now, but even if I weren't feeling completely sapped the formatting here is just really difficult to follow and it would be pretty helpful if you could try to summarize your read on Titus in a few coherent sentences or so rather than scatter it throughout a wallpost like you have.
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 1198, Titus wrote:Rauthdir is trying to shut down communication.
How so? Where do you feel he's doing this?
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 1201, A2 wrote:Thanks mastina!
okay, I basicly use this alt for lurking purposes and just watching the gamestate and trying to observe what happens there.
Meaning I try to post less.
Will you respond if I want to talk to you? I don't get why you're voting TB right now.
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 1208, Bulbazak wrote:My first thought was that Math was responding to events in their PT. I just am unsure why they'd post here and not there. The only thing posting here does is open the subject of PR claims up for discussion.
Math is not a girl, please use the right pronoun.

(I've read what you've written about Titus and will look at her more and talk to you about it when I'm not at 5% brain capacity.)
In post 1208, Bulbazak wrote:if there's anytime to try to catch Titus-scum, now is the time to do so.
Elaborate?
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by A2 »

In post 1342, 79 CE wrote:
In post 1201, A2 wrote:Thanks mastina!
okay, I basicly use this alt for lurking purposes and just watching the gamestate and trying to observe what happens there.
Meaning I try to post less.
Will you respond if I want to talk to you? I don't get why you're voting TB right now.
ye
I voted tb because I mostly agreed with what Gin and Aronis were saying when they voted them.
But the wagon stalled and went nowhere so I became bored with it and voted Texcat again.
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 1222, BTD6_maker wrote:79 CE, what is your case on Texcat?
Never made a case. My read is based on Dark PT content, lack of content in game thread and the things Aslan highlighted in his case which I agree with. May I ask when you're going to start doing anything yourself? Because your play here smells like the scumplay I saw from you in White Flag where you offer random wagon analysis that you don't do anything with and don't follow up on and delay on while doing nothing else in thread. If you're town can you show up please.
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 1224, ThinkBig wrote:
Replace me please. Sorry mastina I love you.

My depression is really bad lately and I am having a difficult time keeping up. I'll try to follow this from the dead thread.

Good luck to both sides!
Feels tentatively like a town replace out. I don't think TB replaces out as scum because he's struggling to get content out when that's fairly typical for him. He still feels good to me tonally.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1341, 79 CE wrote:
In post 1198, Titus wrote:Rauthdir is trying to shut down communication.
How so? Where do you feel he's doing this?
I answered this when I talking abouth Rauth shutting down all softing.

Control F softing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 1238, Ginngie wrote:You willfully ignore the reasoning I stated in the same post I quoted.

You talk about players being easy pushes, that's called calling out scummy shit or sorting players. You're not supposed to know their alignments so literally any of those players could be scum, yet you sit here lambasting me for it.

There's no way right now where I don't think it's scummy as fuck for you to essentially say all 3 of those players are town.

You don't criticize a push cuz it's "easy" sometimes that's all it really fucking is and with the amount of years notched on your belt, you damn well know that.

So tell me, without knowing their alignments, what is the town motivation on your part in invalidating my pushes by making up excuses instead of arguing against what I have already stated to be the reasoning behind my pushes?
Gin I'm sorry you're just so obvscum I can't vote anyone else in good faith at this point.

VOTE: Gin
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 1254, Bulbazak wrote:Math, someone, talk to me. I just don't know anymore. I'm going to take this day and think. I'll put my vote down again tomorrow.
Gin doesn't do the cheap hostility and discrediting with zero argumentation thing as town. He has no depth as scum and he has no depth here. He's not interested in talking to anyone and he doesn't even seem to have any reads. It's just scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”