Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1255, Ginngie wrote:You can do this literally quote by quote since there is only 4

please describe how you got a strong town read from this slot :3
The townread is from his predecessor: Zeus. Zeus was asking questions and helping to solve the game. I didn't get a buddying vibe from him, and he was very sincere in his posting. That was a very strong townread for me. Snarky is just acting like Snarky right now. I assume that there's a reason for his actions, and that he'll tell us eventually. At most, questioning was needed, and TB already did so.
In post 1260, Ginngie wrote: Okay first off, I don't exactly get your perspective here? What did any of the Hunger Games have to do with this?
You threaten to scumread me and expect that I'd back down. Given that you got to know me as a player during Hunger Games, I only have to wonder if you came away with a false impression if you thought that'd somehow work on me and not tick me off as any alignment. Although, that might have been the point.
In post 1260, Ginngie wrote: If anything related, I'd refer back to how I hated arguing with you, but I want your take on me directly challenging you and willfully picking a fight.
Instigating a confrontation doesn't imply towniness. In fact, it's a really good way to hide, and I used to do it a lot as scum.
In post 1260, Ginngie wrote: and like, you didn't engage with any of the reasoning, and just gave it your own. To this very moment you use your own interpretation of the Aronis vote when I clearly stated it was to be used a sorting tool which I very clearly described in the post below
Except if you read my post, I did engage with that reasoning. I just didn't quote it. And RVS can be used as evidence, since it's not always random. And given the pre-game section, it was pretty obvious that early votes were going to fly to Aronis.
In post 1260, Ginngie wrote: That's literally all you say on that topic, it's nothingness. So a question I want answered, is why do you have literally no expression of a thought dealing with reasoning, yet your push on me is that I'm pushing weak reasoning on players. I HAVE reasoning, while your pushing me on stuff that you've shown no real support for besides making a statement.
My reads come from my interactions with other players, especially early on. If a read seems kinda sudden to you, you can always ask how I came to that conclusion, and most of the times I will even tell you.
In post 1260, Ginngie wrote:
But that's besides the point, because we both know that you don't need to know alignments to know when a wagon or a push is off. And I don't need to freaking know their alignments to point out a pattern of voting that does not seem right.
This will be a great learning moment for me, possibly. I've never seen this theory of seeing a push as bad on D1. Just learn me up on this because I don't agree with it, but I don't want to argue with something that I don't understand.
Check out Hilariously Unbalanced 2 for an example of me attacking and pushing against a bad wagon. In that case, it was based on the composition. In this case, I didn't see the initial backlash on Snarky that'd I'd expect. That tells me that scum are already content with the current state of the wagons. That was the ultimate tipping point of my getting off CE.
In post 1260, Ginngie wrote:
It's called scumhunting. You see something that looks off and push at it.
So, you have admitted that the snarky thing was weird, meaning it looked off, and I pushed it. That's called scum hunting. So what did I actually do wrong?
There was no questioning. It was a vote attacking a post that looked off. That's not really pushing. Pushing requires more effort.
In post 1260, Ginngie wrote: *coughs* V/LA at a summer camp *coughs* Besides the point, once I got home, and I started pushing TB, I think we can agree that the level of activity in me pushing a slot increased exponentially? Yay, or nay; if nay, give a reason to say?
Point. I'm kinda on vacation now as well, and I've probably been posting more than I should. I feel like I could be doing more, though, and that I'm partially responsible for things dying down.
In post 1260, Ginngie wrote: One question

what is stopping you from voting me?
I'm conflicted. I'm torn between that earlier read and wanting you to be town and all the paranoia that the Snarky event caused. It seems so wrong that scum wouldn't jump on that, and TB is expected there, as he'd definitely vote an unexplained townread on himself. But otherwise... And I don't know whether this is a well reasoned and proper push or if I'm losing it. I feel like I'm losing my solid footing in this game, and that's casting doubt on several of my reads, because I'm not convinced there may be some undue paranoia there.
In post 1291, A2 wrote:Okay but what do you think about Gin doing it? And what's your stance on her?
I'm not sure. I'm really not.
In post 1291, A2 wrote: Also this is a lot of words and I'm not understanding what you're saying :(
That's okay. I think I started rambling there. It was mostly me struggling with my Gin read and their actions recently.
In post 1306, QuantumRadius wrote:aronis can you read my titus case?

can anyone else acknowledge that they intend to read it besides Kelvin?
I read it, and it's mostly in line with my read.
In post 1343, 79 CE wrote:
In post 1208, Bulbazak wrote:if there's anytime to try to catch Titus-scum, now is the time to do so.
Elaborate?
Titus is one of those class of players that grows stronger as the game goes on, regardless of alignment (I'm one, too.), so if she's scum, she's just going to be more difficult to lynch later on.
In post 1349, 79 CE wrote:
In post 1254, Bulbazak wrote:Math, someone, talk to me. I just don't know anymore. I'm going to take this day and think. I'll put my vote down again tomorrow.
Gin doesn't do the cheap hostility and discrediting with zero argumentation thing as town. He has no depth as scum and he has no depth here. He's not interested in talking to anyone and he doesn't even seem to have any reads. It's just scum.
Maybe.

Also, can Math just stop it with the role thing. It's getting annoying/distracting.

I have other things I need to do, so I'll pick this up at page 55 later.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Frosted Kelvin Bran »

In post 1373, QuantumRadius wrote:Titus is doing things that are objectively scummy.
I'm not sure how you are defining "objectively" or "scummy," but I'm thinking you are using the former incorrectly, and possibly the latter too.

-Kelvin
Hydra of RayFrost and Kelvin Smith.
QuantumRadius
QuantumRadius
Goon
QuantumRadius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:31 am

Post by QuantumRadius »

In post 1377, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:
In post 1373, QuantumRadius wrote:Titus is doing things that are objectively scummy.
I'm not sure how you are defining "objectively" or "scummy," but I'm thinking you are using the former incorrectly, and possibly the latter too.

-Kelvin
yeah I think the word I was looking for was "fundamentally"
but I definitely meant the scummy part
"
Everything
we call real is made up of things that cannot be regarded as real.
If
quantum
mechanics hasn't profoundly
shocked
you, you haven't understood it yet."
~Niels Bohr
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:13 am

In post 1378, QuantumRadius wrote:

-Kelvin
Please tell me what "scummy" means to you.
QuantumRadius
QuantumRadius
Goon
QuantumRadius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:20 am

Post by QuantumRadius »

In post 1379, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:

-Kelvin
suspiciously nontown or anti-town.
"
Everything
If
quantum
shocked
~Niels Bohr
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1380, QuantumRadius wrote:

-Kelvin
Which means what? Not spamming the thread while waiting on people to catch up that Aronis and Rauth are scum. Ok.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
QuantumRadius
QuantumRadius
Goon
QuantumRadius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:30 am

Post by QuantumRadius »

In post 1381, Titus wrote:

-Kelvin
Which means what? Not spamming the thread while waiting on people to catch up that Aronis and Rauth are scum. Ok.
the aronis went up quickly, and it's unlikely scum would bus that hard that early; i highly doubt they're scum. and rauth is v/la and is unavailable to defend.
i am not comfortable with either of those lynches as of now. you, on the other hand, are pushing them as ml bait continuously. it looks like you have an agenda for yourself with the closed scumteam, and you really have no excuses for the rest of my wall. i want to see responses on my commentary from you; something isn't in sync here.
"
Everything
If
quantum
shocked
~Niels Bohr
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:32 am

-Kelvin
What separates suspiciously non-town from regular non-town? Likewise, what separates suspiciously anti-town from regular anti-town?

-Kelvin
Aelita
Aelita
Goon
Aelita
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Aelita »

bb
QuantumRadius
QuantumRadius
Goon
QuantumRadius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:56 am

Post by QuantumRadius »

In post 1383, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:

-Kelvin
What separates suspiciously non-town from regular non-town? Likewise, what separates suspiciously anti-town from regular anti-town?

-Kelvin
consistency.
i know from experience that as town, you might sometimes say things in passing that are scummy in isolation.

however, when I can consistently trace that scummy nature, eg having enough material to pvpa wall you, that piques suspicion from me.
"
Everything
If
quantum
shocked
~Niels Bohr
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:05 am

Post by dramonic »

huh
We clearly have VERY different experiences
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1385, QuantumRadius wrote:

-Kelvin

-Kelvin
consistency.
i know from experience that as town, you might sometimes say things in passing that are scummy in isolation.

however, when I can consistently trace that scummy nature, eg having enough material to pvpa wall you, that piques suspicion from me.
So basically someone who can spam nonsense about it.

Is that what this site has become, spam nonsense?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:21 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1387, Titus wrote:Is that what this site has become, spam nonsense?
Evidently.
VOTE: Aelita
Spoiler: The entire ISO
In post 27, Aelita wrote:Hello.
In post 43, Aelita wrote:Paddy is a third party. Paddy's first target will be the doctor. So will the doctor kindly out themselves so Paddy can kill them?

- Paddy
In post 706, Aelita wrote:Garrisons.
In post 867, Aelita wrote:VOTE: Aronis
In post 883, Aelita wrote:
In post 878, Aronis wrote:
In post 865, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 863, SnarkySnowman wrote:10 pages in. Only strong read is TB town.
VOTE: SnarkySnowman

Lol! I have contributed nothing to the game so far (that will change today) I should not be a town read
This is A. Scum or B. Rlly stupid
Take your pick
Of course you'd say that so deter people from lynching you so it means jack squat.
In post 1252, Aelita wrote:The love of my life

Love you Paddy. Stay adorable.
In post 1384, Aelita wrote:bb
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:28 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

getting slowly closer. of course you all post another 10 pages as I do that :S
QuantumRadius
QuantumRadius
Goon
QuantumRadius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by QuantumRadius »

In post 1387, Titus wrote:
In post 1385, QuantumRadius wrote:

-Kelvin

-Kelvin
consistency.

So basically someone who can spam nonsense about it.

Is that what this site has become, spam nonsense?
i literally do not understand what you are saying to me
"
Everything
If
quantum
shocked
~Niels Bohr
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:09 pm

Well, I'm gonna spend this afternoon playing catchup prepare for many posts. In case I forget to sign any of them, they are all from me, Kelvin, the best one of the three (shameless Futurama reference). I'm gonna do things in order from where I left off after I keep my promise to Quantum.
Spoiler: My Thoughts on the Titus Case
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote:ok, who's ready for this
Whatever, let's do this shit.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote:titus begins pregame and memephase, but tires quickly, even becoming agitated
after placing his rvs on rauthedir in , she immediately tires of rvs and bails in
that move is somewhat confusing, and i dislike their cover up in (it's rvs, all rvs wagons are devoid of reason that early, that should not make you bail from rvs)
I fail to see anything even remotely off with this. Some people don't like being told what to do (as Vedith was doing) or wagons that get too big, too fast. I don't know Titus's stance on early wagons, but I've seen her get irked when people start trying to push her around. And I can't remember where, but I know I've seen her just walk away before when someone starts annoying her.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote:started hunting scum as early as
immediately latches onto rauthedir, who seems inactive (, )
i'm confused as to why the interest in a semi-active slot, especially moving forward with her other scumreads
It's called confirmation bias. Titus scumreads at the drop of a hat and will hold onto those reads for the majority of the game. Read her ISOs in Railgun and Girls ♥ Girls 1 and tell me I'm not right.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote:
this post is just awful. there is no reason for town to object that highly to mention of a traitor, especially with a setup where traitor wouldn't fit well. also, the latch onto the single word seems opportunistic
Bad =/= Scum
Sure, it's pretty bad thinking, especially given the setup, but that doesn't mean she considered the setup at the time. People like to jump on stupid perceived slips, that's not even uncommon. And it's understandable how a person could think that only scum would have reason to be primed to think about the possibility of a Traitor role.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote:rauthedir push intensifies in
oddly seems to think there's a major difference between what fkb and ginngie were doing, and what rauth was doing
the only real counterpoint she has is rauth's inactivity, which is nai unless there's meta i'm unaware of
Is your implication to contradiction/hypocrisy is scummy? I've heard the argument that scum are actually less likely to be contradictory than town because they feel like they need to have their story straight. Most people are a bundle of contradictions. If you can even call this a contradiction.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote: begins interaction with ginngie
she immediately wants out, pushing away at every available opportunity
i don't feel like this can be svs, assuming mafia has daychat (which is nearly confirmable since the mafia have the factional switching action) i really don't think that would have resolved like it did
interestingly, she thinks that ginngie is in the way, but does not scumread her for obstructing her reads ()
she states that "you should already know i'm town" in , which is just not true
At the risk of offending Titus after Girls ♥ Girls 1, as Tammy pointed out multiple times in that game, Titus can be a very arrogant player. I'm pretty sure I've seen lots of players, both town and scum, who make the ridiculously unfounded claim that people should "just know" that they are town. This cancerous "obvtown/obvscum" bullshit that is the of my existence, but it's NAI.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote:begins negative interactions with math in via shadecast. this develops later
Is that shadecasting? Like, that seems like a statement about their personal history together. Unless you have some sort of knowledge of their personal history, I'm not sure how it's possible to make heads or tails of this satement.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote: is her scumteam.
imo the aronis wagon was too fast to be scum, i don't think that's a logical sr
math doesn't seem that scummy to me, but i am lacking meta there, and meta is the main case against him
rauth is inactive, not a good reason to scumread someone
I don't think I've ever played a town game with Titus where she didn't lock in a scumteam off of weak reads Day 1. Granted, I've only played two games with her as town where I read her early game.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote:the end of is almost laughably bad.
"i'm scumreading you for getting off a wagon. for that, i'll vote the person you want to unwagon, instead of you"
there is no visible reasoning there
Isn't there? I don't agree with her reasoning, but she said pretty clearly what her reasoning here was, so this feels like a misrepresentation. She already had a scumread on Aronis prior to that post. Our unvote was suspicious to her and strengthened her conviction on her scumread, as well as making her suspicious of us.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote:... what even is this
it's like a hybrid between shadecasting, discrediting and distancing
Is it still shadecasting when you scumread the person? Also, is discrediting your espoused scumreads a bad thing? And distancing from who? Are you implying that we're scum or that Aronis is?
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote: is a good post.
What about it is good?
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote: is a repeat of the first readset, with the addition of fkb.
all of my commentary for the other three still stands
What's your point?
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote:i'm not really sure what the reasoning on the fkb sr is, might be
Or it could be . Or it could be , where she first expresses the scumread... Take your pick.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote:the reaction in is bad. it's really desperate finger pointing
Desperate for...?
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote:wise words in
Well, at least we agree on this.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote: contains a formal declaration of a mathblade scumread, but somehow takes that and transitions it to town!bulbazak
So she's not allowed to state her other reads or...?
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote: isn't much better, now you sr math for a read interruption... while you were being interrupted by ginngie... idk something isn't in sync there
i need some math meta apparently
What? Like, that's not even what she said. makes it clear why she called Math scum and Gin agreed (at the time, at least).
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote: yes and no, they would probably first look for what a teammate was trying to do
Both of you feel so narrow-minded to me. Like there's one fucking static thing that scum would do in any given situation. Scum playstyles are just as varied and inconsistent as town play and people are far too confident in their ability to read either.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote: is heavy shade on bulbazak. tvs
Why is asking somebody a question "heavy shade"? Certainly, it's an accusatory question, but so?
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote: false, you're not lining up at all. your explanations only made that worse
Did they only make it worse? Like, what about it didn't add up to you? Because it made sense to me.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote: what is that
why is that a thing
Hell if I know.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote:, obviously dissatisfied with the pace of the aronis wagon, resorts to casting more shade on aronis
How is what she did there literally any different from what you're doing when responding to that post? You're both ascribing arbitrary intent to other people as a means of attacking them.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote: woah there. flips back to rauth wagon
idk what you have that vote there for if you're not working with anyone to get it lynched
I'll take it you've never read Titus Academy. She talks about working with people and trying to work towards consensus, rather than trying to force things yourself, among other things. Here it seems like she's making the statement that she's so confident in Rauth as scum, she's going to disregard her espoused standards of cooperation and force his lynch.

And even if that wasn't the case, how does that equate to her being scum?

In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote: repeats the exact same scumteam. also shows unwillingness to vote anyone else
Quantum! What the fuck is your point? You keep harping on her having the same reads. Are you saying that's scummy? If so, why? Why isn't it indicative of confirmation bias? Why isn't this whole case on Titus not indicative of your own confirmation bias?
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote:my guess is that she's got 1 buddy in here
Because...? If so, who and why? You're just making unfounded claims.

In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote: voices interest in a quick flip
i'm not sure if that's actually kosher on this site because days are so long, but with the inactives she mentioned in , ending the day before potential prods or replacements would not have been wise
The false dichotomy of 79 CE or Aronis was crap, but not inherently scum-motivated. And the day ending would have been no great tragedy. I've said it in other games and I'll say it here: Day 1 usually ends in a mislynch. While I'd obviously prefer it didn't, I wouldn't lose sleep if it did. Day 1 is a fucking farce anyway. If it ended early, nothing of significant value would be lost.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote:my main question after this is why she's choosing to shadecast mathblade over pushing him. she has evidence on that wagon, apparently solid meta
why is she not doing anything about it, over the sporadically active rauthedir?
You mean other than because in recent posts, she's said she now thinks Math might be town? I mean, who can say, other than her? Why does anybody do any of the nonsense that they do in Mafia? Because human beings are complex, unpredictable, contradictory creatures.
In post 1195, QuantumRadius wrote:also, why the closed scumteam?
Because confirmation bias.

God, what a fucking ordeal that was. Don't expect any more walls out of me. If you respond to this, I'll probably do it in chunks or something. Part of the reason I was going to quit this fucking game was so that I wouldn't have to make multi-hour posts anymore.

P.S. inb4WhiteKnightAccusations
-Kelvin
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 964, Alisae wrote:
Spoiler: Texcat case before I go to bed.
In post 96, texcat wrote:
In post 55, ThinkBig wrote:Ego post!
I guess this is one way to sign your posts. ThinkBig, aren't you supposed to be a hydra?
In post 165, texcat wrote:VOTE: 79 CE

For claiming town and town slipping by not knowing the number of scum in the dark thread.
In post 204, texcat wrote:
In post 192, Aronis wrote:
In post 179, Vedith wrote:Rauth could still be scum bussing and expecting the wagon to die.
Not only did Aronis post in red (obviously on the mind due to seeing red on their role pm) but also called the other Scum read town and tried to say that my reads won't be worth reading just because I voiced my opinion on the opening post.

Easy game, easy money.
you decided I'm scum solely because I posted a quote using red text, anybody in their right minds would discard your reads in a heartbeat
So why don't you vote Vedith instead of Rauth? What is your case on Rauth?
In post 383, texcat wrote:
In post 319, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:The more people post "you should just
know
that I'm town" the more I dislike the playerslot.

This kind of rhetoric is silly. If you really expect people to have a confident town read of you less than thirteen pages into a game (if we remove mastina's posts, this thread is probably only at 10, moderator influencing game thread length, tyranny), you are you silly.

While I do believe that confident posting is good, the high level of "I'm right and you should just
get it
" is irritating and needs to stop. If you want to convince me of something, you're going to have to actually provide reasons rather than try to berate me into thinking you're right because the sky is blue, you had a banana for breakfast, and your dog didn't shit on the floor today. Your good mood or overwhelming magical self-confidence and competence is not a reason that I will accept.
I absolutely agree with this post, but hey, it's mafia; that's what people do.

I still think CE 79 is a good lynch, but Titus, I appreciate your and can see your point, but I see town jump on what they see as an rvs wagon all the time for no reason at all and just because it's there.
In post 669, texcat wrote:
In post 667, MathBlade wrote: Based on this VCA Rauthedir reads like Town newb, Aronis reads like lynchbait, Vedith always annoys me as Town, EddieFenix reads like a limp in vote after not providing more details like I asked. Titus and dramonic seem like scum partners.

Thinking Titus dramonic EddieFenix.
You can deduce all of that from a vote count???
In post 926, texcat wrote:
In post 919, BTD6_maker wrote:The 79 CE wagon has stalled
That doesn't mean that they're not scum. In fact, some might say that it makes it
more
likely.
- This reads fake here. It looks like she is trying to be concerned here, but it really reads like she doesn't care at all.
- Shit vote. In the hood they asked why Aristophanes said he was town and made that "slip" and it's a question that doesn't really go anywhere and looks like a faked attempt to gamesolve. Not to mention scum aren't going to fake a townslip to the degree that Aristophanes did in the dark PT. They're gonna try to be a bit more sly about how they do it. If anything, I'd say 70 CE is town because of that.
- I don't buy that texcat is concerned about the question being asked here, not to mention the question here seems really manipulative.
- Okay. This is what buddying really is. I usually say that buddying isn't a scumtell, but that's because people think buddying is "warming up to someone to get them to townread you" and that's litterally what site BFFs do all of the time and that is not scummy at all. What buddying really is is hiding behind someone else's content. And that is exactly what is happening here. This makes Frosted Town and Texcat scum.
- Gaslighting MathBlade. This probably also makes MathBlade town.
- Trying to assume why BTD unvoted 70 CE here is scummy. They don't even attempt to hunt or sort the slot or even attempt to figure out why the slot did what it did.

tl;dr Texcat isn't really interested in scumhunting and developing reads, and their tunnel on 70 CE looks super fabricated. If I had a 1 bullet and I was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Texcat, I'd shoot Texcat. Too bad I don't have that 1 bullet and the gunstore is closed, so I guess I have to wait for that shit to open I guess. Going to sleep now.
I don't even know where to begin on the flaws in this. And I'm not about to make another wall deconstructing it, but the logic here is just so flawed.

-Kelvin
New main account for the Scummer Formerly Known as Hikari Link.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

Meh Kelvin might be town.

I'm running into a problem where I think all the scums are in the dark PT. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by A2 »

Titus who is scum?
Also Texcat is our lynch for the day.
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:24 pm

Apologies for the Hydra slip. Won't happen again.

-Kelvin
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1394, A2 wrote:Titus who is scum?
Also Texcat is our lynch for the day.
Aronis and Rauth and maybe Bulba.

No. He isn't. I am not voting Texcat before those 3.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by A2 »

Titus,
please don't let this turn into Spring Fever :(
Like, I can't see Texcat as town, if you think they're town help me out here.
Like Titus, you know I am willing to work with you, it's just things like what happened in Spring Fever and Railgun where you hardpush town just give me sads :(

Also, What do you think of the Bulb v Gin fight?
I'm still trying to make something out of that.
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:30 pm

In post 969, QuantumRadius wrote:
In post 284, Ginngie wrote:This is a weird concern, but it concerns me that you're not pressing me at all, there are so many questions or sorting that can be done that's just tossed aside.
you're asking to be read
that self-consciousness pings me scummy
Can confirm Gin has done this as town before.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1397, A2 wrote:Titus,
please don't let this turn into Spring Fever :(
Like, I can't see Texcat as town, if you think they're town help me out here.
Like Titus, you know I am willing to work with you, it's just things like what happened in Spring Fever and Railgun where you hardpush town just give me sads :(

Also, What do you think of the Bulb v Gin fight?
I'm still trying to make something out of that.
Who are you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”