Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Raya36 »

Interactions with Rikku/Flog/TB
(Warning: extreme amount of barely sorted and messy quotes)
Let me know if I missed anything

itlepip/RadiantCowbells/bombcat/UseYourActive
Spoiler: quotes
In post 110, Rikku wrote:
In post 96, bombcat wrote:This is my first time playing forum mafia anywhere other than Epicmafia (which wasn't real forum mafia) so I don't know how likely it is that I'm gonna get hammered.
A day (2-3?) lynch shouldn't really ever happen , I mean it can happen if Hammer is new aggressive town but yeah a lynch shouldn't really occur before last few days at earliest of D1 from what I have seen.
In post 98, Burgerking wrote:bombcat has hardclaimed scum in every post hes made
How so , Could you highlight what posts made you think he was scum?

Regarding the whole drama at the start , Bomb was joke posting , Drixx took it the wrong way. Then Burgerking seems to know Bomb - but not viceversa , Interesting love triangle

Spoiler:
In post 72, Burgerking wrote:liability-lynch

VOTE: bombcat
In post 85, Burgerking wrote:
In post 79, bombcat wrote:VOTE: Burgerking

I think this is a better vote than Drixx considering all he's done is lie about me to get me on people's bad side and then vote me for some unexplained liability when I was L-2
omgus

very scummy

some1 hammer this kid
In post 88, Burgerking wrote:ah yes, any vote on me is a scummy vote.

no one is doing anything ... during RVS/RQS . . . SHOCKER
I can't tell if this is serious or not
In post 186, TheFlogScrogger wrote:I would like to formally call into question Bombcat's motivations for forming a finger of suspicion on Drixx early on.

I believe that it is possible that he was simply trying to form a brigade against Drixx just so that he would be able to then depart from the brigade to create an ally out of Drixx and make others less suspicious of him.

Such a tactic might be dubbed the Meeseeks scheme.

As seen above he would create a bandwagon, and then try to blame others after they join in, as they "roped him into this"

Do not fall for such feeble and see-through ploys.

VOTE: Bombcat
In post 190, TheFlogScrogger wrote:I would also like to add that Drixx could potentially be Bombcat's partner and their entire opener was a ploy. Why would Drixx assume that Bombcat voting him was a troll and that he should be kicked out?

I think that this response makes the most sense if they are mafia together and Drixx was extremely taken aback by Bombcat's vote, insulted even.
In post 197, bombcat wrote:I think floggerscrogger is trying to get a bandwagon on me so that he can blame the lynch on other meseeks who "roped him into this"

VOTE: floggerscrogger
In post 206, TheFlogScrogger wrote:I see that you have switched votes with little to no extra coercion needed and recognize that you are compliant and a logic based being. I would like to propose an unofficial alliance between you and I so that we may work together in this game.

Combined, our votes are twice the strength of any other player's vote. I believe that working together in this game may be our key to defeating the mafia and achieving victory.

What say you to my offer, bombcat?
In post 266, bombcat wrote:I don't know. I think that calling Raya his teammate is sort of weird. You claimed mafia and self voted after I already thought you were scummy so I'm gonna have a hard time turning around
In post 276, TheFlogScrogger wrote:bombcat, Raya, shuffleplay, all other members of the town...
In post 368, bombcat wrote:I sort of got the feeling Rikku was scum but I think The Flog Scrogger was pretty town. It's hard to read past the irony but I think that he legitimately believed he made Kaiser give up and out himself as mafia. I don't think he was faking that
In post 382, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 26, bombcat wrote:Drixx is here to answer any mechanics-related question you might have within twenty minutes, but the moment you ask him to give a read he falls silent. I found a mafia.
In post 28, bombcat wrote:Drixx is feeling the heat it is time to get out of the kitchen Drixx
These posts feel really weird and contrived.
In post 397, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 393, bombcat wrote:Raya we need you to vote The King so he feels the heat and is
compelled to stop game throwing
I have MAJOR concerns with this post. I get the feeling that you know he isbtown from the purple.

UNVOTE:

Let me re evaluate BK and Bombcat
In post 402, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: Bombcat
In post 593, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 572, RadiantCowbells wrote:what was that quickhammer TB
Quickhammer? I gave him time to claim and speak. He refused to claim and contradicted himself in every post. I don't feel sorry for the hammer at all.
In post 592, ThinkBig wrote:Why do you always have to be scum when I'm town?
In post 717, ThinkBig wrote:I'm sorry I've been rather apathetic about this game.

UNVOTE:

I disagree with RC that bombcat was objectively town. RC has been doing a lot of analysis and game solving since replacing in, though I am definitely paranoid of him.

keyenpeydee

Summary to save quotes:
-Welcomes Flog, flog does not accept welcome says it's a showing of weakness
-Key feels like Flog is an alt
-F accuses K of quickly accusing him wrongly
-Arguments easier to read than for me to summarize which ended up with this
In post 240, keyenpeydee wrote:I'm claiming scum now lynch me so I can avoid replacing out
In post 191, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 190, TheFlogScrogger wrote:I would also like to add that Drixx could potentially be Bombcat's partner and their entire opener was a ploy. Why would Drixx assume that Bombcat voting him was a troll and that he should be kicked out?

I think that this response makes the most sense if they are mafia together and Drixx was extremely taken aback by Bombcat's vote, insulted even.
Kinda agree with this especially that Drixx really over-reacted that I don't think an IC should. (Drixx, you're a good IC and I'm talking about what happened on this game).
In post 207, TheFlogScrogger wrote:VOTE: keepeedeepee
In post 209, keyenpeydee wrote:
stop bussing your partner
In post 262, keyenpeydee wrote:
Spoiler: A Very Big Post
I don't really speak English, so sometimes I had to google Flog's words, but anyways here's the wall post:
In post 184, TheFlogScrogger wrote:I do not accept your warm greeting as it might be a showing of weakness.

Do not be mistake, I am here to dominate the game and achieve victory.
In post 185, keyenpeydee wrote:Feels like flog is an alt
I called flog an alt, which later was proven that he is not, because it feels like I know him for some reason.
In post 186, TheFlogScrogger wrote:I would like to formally call into question Bombcat's motivations for forming a finger of suspicion on Drixx early on.

I believe that it is possible that he was simply trying to form a brigade against Drixx just so that he would be able to then depart from the brigade to create an ally out of Drixx and make others less suspicious of him.

As seen above he would create a bandwagon, and then try to blame others after they join in, as they "roped him into this"

The first post of his accusation.
In post 187, TheFlogScrogger wrote:You were quick to accuse me of something that I am not and now you are shying away from interpreting my words and placing a judgement of your own upon them keepeedeepee, are you afraid of me?
I'm not accusing you that you're scum. Alt is a slang for Alternate Account, so I don't see a reason why would I accuse you a very NAI thing. Unless you're implying that I accuse you for being an alt which is not. And what is the thing I'm 'shying away from interpreting your words' exactly? With 5 posts you have at this time you posted this, I don't see what I'm shying away. Could you also please tell me why I'm afraid of you?

In post 191, keyenpeydee wrote:

Kinda agree with this especially that Drixx really over-reacted that I don't think an IC should. (Drixx, you're a good IC and I'm talking about what happened on this game).
These were the posts I agree with that made me townread flog.
In post 196, bombcat wrote:

Fuck this is one of those alternate reality reads where you see into universes where entirely different events occurred
his is why I probably didn't understand the post at my first read.
In post 197, bombcat wrote:I think floggerscrogger is trying to get a bandwagon on me so that he can blame the lynch on other meseeks who "roped him into this"

Looks like bombcat is scumreading flog here.
In post 199, keyenpeydee wrote:

:facepalm:

Why am I on this game
I don't know why I face-palmed.
In post 202, TheFlogScrogger wrote:

It was keepeedeepee who roped me into this, so if you don't vote him over me then you are confirmed for going directly against what you said which is very scummy according to you.

I've got you by the balls, textbook scumhunter style.
In post 203, TheFlogScrogger wrote:Also note, I dropped the word textbook in my last post to strongarm you into voting keepeedeepee, but if you do not vote him then you stand a chance of looking very foolish in front of everyone. Which, seeing as you are a new user, would be very bad for your reputation, something that I am not sure you could come back from. You should bear this in mind when you choose your next words, bombcat.
In post 204, bombcat wrote:VOTE: keyenpeydee
Can someone please explain me these three posts because I'm too dumb to understand it? I don't know where I roped flog into this.
In post 205, keyenpeydee wrote:VOTE: Keyen
Since I don't really know what these 2 people are saying, I got really frustrated and voted myself. People who knows me on-site knows that I self-vote and self-hammer.
In post 206, TheFlogScrogger wrote:I see that you have switched votes with little to no extra coercion needed and recognize that you are compliant and a logic based being. I would like to propose an unofficial alliance between you and I so that we may work together in this game.

Combined, our votes are twice the strength of any other player's vote. I believe that working together in this game may be our key to defeating the mafia and achieving victory.

What say you to my offer, bombcat?
I thought buddying someone is scummy?

And the next posts until my last one before this is just me who was too frustrated to play this game though that bullying part is true.

I'm very contented that Flog is a newbscum who tries to vote for me with the reason I don't seem to understand because I surely haven't done anything what he said and pointed out, so I will VOTE: Flog for the reasons stated at the previous sentence.
In post 276, TheFlogScrogger wrote:bombcat, Raya, shuffleplay, all other members of the town...

I stand before you, a humble FlogScrogger, here to state my case and hopefully ascribe a sense of security in you with lynching keepeedeepee.

He is mafia.

Nothing he can say will change that, nothing he can do will alter his alignment. His mistake this game was being unlucky enough to flip scum while an expert scumhunter such as myself was here to flesh him out.

I have not only utterly ruined this shell of a mafia goon, but I've completely debased, broken down, and slaughtered him in a de facto inscrutable manner.

Now town, it is up to you, my kin, my brothers and sisters, my virtual family, to take this torch that I have laid out for you, and run with it. That torch is justice, and its destination is a noose that's been fitted to the exact measurements of keepeedeepee's neck.
In post 278, keyenpeydee wrote:Guys, we need to achieve a town win and by achieving that we shall scumhunt. The only first step in accomplishing it is to lynch Flog first. The second step will be revealed once that happens.
In post 336, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 310, Raya36 wrote:Please explain why the only first step in scumhunting is to lynch Flog.
1. When he came in, he scumread bombcat with his own reasons and it seemed like he was really contented with bombcat being scum. Bit when I attacked him, he forced bombcat to vote for me like he didn't scumread him. That all felt like scum trying to mislynch a town (bombcat) but since there's a weaker target (Keyen), he decided to go to an easy opponent rather than to a harder opponent.

2. He doesn't give any real reasons as to why I am scum. Do you see him having a big wall post explaining that I'm scum? Do you see him pointing out quotes that I made explaining why is that scummy? No. You only see him convincing town ("manipulating") that I am scum with no apparent reason other than being sexist and calling me that I have a tiny and feminine hands. Makes sense?

3. When he was pressured and being scumread, he said that he felt really stressed out because he's very awar about his true
color
In post 384, ThinkBig wrote:I read Keyn's posts as town. His frustration with dealing with my predecessor's douchebaggery feels genuine and I apologize to everyone for having to put up with that toxic behaviour. I have played with Keyn before and him claiming scum and self hammering is not alignment indicative as far as his meta is concerned.
In post 475, keyenpeydee wrote:Could you give us an explanation, TB?
In post 739, ThinkBig wrote:I really can't see keyenpeydee as scum right now.

Elbirn/ZZZX/sad1492
In post 254, ZZZX wrote:
In post 253, TheFlogScrogger wrote:
In post 240, keyenpeydee wrote:I'm claiming scum now lynch me so I can avoid replacing out
He claimed mafia after I thoroughly interrogated him using my expert scumhunting skills.

Case closed boys.
I really don't like you after all.

If you don't chill out I will be voting you.
In post 323, ZZZX wrote:
In post 309, Drixx wrote:VOTE: TheFlogScrogger

Lynch it with fire. A flaming noose of fire.
Are you lynching him cus you think he is scum? Or to defend key? Or because he is toxic to the game?

Drixx
In post 22, Rikku wrote:Just one question about the rules
In post 1, Plotinus wrote:Provable randomness - is against the rules. Saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tags or random.org is not.
What is a situation where someone would use probable randomness and why is it gamebreaking/damaging? I assume it's a sitewide thing.
In post 24, Drixx wrote:Most games start with a random vote stage, but there's a psychological part to that. How "random" is it really? Sometimes scum will vote other scum and things like that, just to screw with VCA.

If you PROVE that it was random by using a dice tag, then you completely destroy that aspect of the game, and if you're scum it has allowed you to bypass an important stage of the game.

So what you cannot refer to as the reason for anything you do is this tag:
Original Roll String: 1d100 (STATIC)
1 100-Sided Dice: (42) = 42
and in that tag you do something like 1d6 or 1d100 or any sort of variation, and it simulates a dice roll.

You ARE allowed; however, to claim that you did that on random.org or with dice or whatever, and people then have to decide whether you really randomized or not, and if you did then there's the further question of WHY. SAYING that you randomized something introduces new facets of gameplay. PROVING that you did ... not so much.
In post 181, TheFlogScrogger wrote:VOTE: VOTE DRIXX
In post 182, TheFlogScrogger wrote:Is the vote drixx joke over? Am I late to the party?

In post 250, TheFlogScrogger wrote:Drixx, I would like to inquire why you have not voted keepeedeepee yet? He said that he was mafia and giving up due to my expert scumhunting skills earlier.
In post 309, Drixx wrote:VOTE: TheFlogScrogger

Lynch it with fire. A flaming noose of fire.

TB's Reads List
Spoiler: list
In post 721, ThinkBig wrote:I'm still working on re-reading the game. Where I'm at right now:

RC - Town lean right now. I like the way you are pushing the game forward and trying to get this game moving.

keyenpeydee - town lean. His early frustration with my predecessor feels genuine frustration.

nancy/ZZZX - still working on it.

Raya36 - scum. Although I'm worried that the shuffleplay kill was a frame kill, I think some of Raya's post and votes feel rather opportunistic to me.

This is where I'm at now, though as I said, I'm working on re-reading the game and trying not to tunnel too much on the bombcat slot.
drixx - scum lean. Hasn't really done much scum hunting this game and has not really tried to move the game forward. I understand he is sick and has medical issues so I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Crosses fingers and hopes the quotes didn't mess up
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:12 am

Post by itlepip »

So raya what do you think about those interactions?
Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of purest optimism to have posed the question in the first place.

"Show him the fucking bread"
-Ether June 12, 2016, at 11:14 pm EST
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:12 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 975, Raya36 wrote:Crosses fingers and hopes the quotes didn't mess up
You can always use the preview button to check your post before hitting submit :)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:13 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 773, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 766, RadiantCowbells wrote:i really want to hit scum today so that I can get a clearer picture of whether keyen scumclaimed as scum but if we hit scum there's no way I live till tomorrow so
Flog was frustrating. Obviously he's pushing me for some dumb reasons, asked him why, says I'm JUST weak and appears to try to buddy him, which made me just claimed scum to satisfy the troll and because I was also frustrated.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:13 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 773, keyenpeydee wrote:Flog was frustrating. Obviously he's pushing me for some dumb reasons, asked him why, says I'm JUST weak and appears to try to buddy him, which made me just claimed scum
to satisfy the troll
and because I was also frustrated.
Show
Games that I modded:

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:15 am

Post by itlepip »

so? did anyone like anything flog did?
Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of purest optimism to have posed the question in the first place.

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:18 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 980, itlepip wrote:so? did anyone like anything flog did?
?

I'm just pointing out I claimed scum because of flog's troll attitude.
Show
Games that I modded:

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 969, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 968, Raya36 wrote:
In post 206, TheFlogScrogger wrote:I believe that working together in this game may be our
key
to defeating the
mafia
and achieving victory.
I was rereading Flog's posts and I came across this. I noticed the use of the word Key which is what Keyen is sometimes called followed by mafia. Could this be a crumb that Keyen is scum? Was Flog bussing all along?

Am I thinking way too much into this?
If you're not talking about me, I would've probably agree to this, but I'm actually town.
Fair enough although I obviously can't take your word for that.
In post 970, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 967, Raya36 wrote:When you say this are you saying I might have bussed TB or I might as well have bussed TB?
You might have bussed TB.
I see how that's possible although I had been sus of Flog for a long time and besides you I was probably the one with the strongest scum read on him.
In post 976, itlepip wrote:So raya what do you think about those interactions?
I have some thoughts although I'd like to take a little more time to go through the posts properly. My phone's at 9% so I'm going to have to charge it first but as soon as I can I'll start to organize my thoughts.
In post 977, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 975, Raya36 wrote:Crosses fingers and hopes the quotes didn't mess up
You can always use the preview button to check your post before hitting submit :)
Lol I know, but fixing messed up quotes with as many of them as there are is a pain. (The spoilers were actually what messed up and it took me 10-15 minutes to find what went wrong) :cry:
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:13 am

Post by itlepip »

I know that feel, don't worry Raya everyone deals with that at some point

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 983, itlepip wrote:I know that feel, don't worry Raya everyone deals with that at some point
I didn't think I would make it but here I am now with 96% xD

Time to read through my walls of quotes!
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Itlepip - Not a lot of interactions here which could mean they were avoiding each other although I do find Flog's attention given to Bombcat pretty odd. Bombcat was flipfloppy as far as reads went on Flog. , . Thinkbig has also been a bit flipfloppy. He stated a few times that he had concerns over some of Bomb's posts and seemed to be reading them as scum but then in his reads list read RC as town with the only evidence being that theu are moving the game forward.
I'm not sure whether they are a likely scum team or not because of the flipflopping although I think Itle is town and Tb was keeping his wagon options open.

Keyenpeydee - I highly doubt they are scum buddies. Seems unlikely scum would have gotten in such a huge argument and read each other as scum with evidence shown.

Elbirn - Little to no interaction here. There were only two posts that I quoted from their interactions and one was just questions that never really got an answer, the other wasn't really that game related. In TB's reads list this slot is listed however it just says that he's working on it. Most likely to be scum buddies so far because of the limited interaction.

Drixx - Flog voted Drixx when he first joined in a way that seemed like an RVS vote. A couple of posts later in he defends Drixx. But then a few posts late in says Drixx could be scum. Drixx votes Flog. TB also read Drixx as scum. Maybe Flog was being so flipfloppy so he had the option to bus Drixx if needed later on or defend if that was the better option. Drixx may have voted him because he thought getting town-cred for lynching scum would be better than keeping Flog around who had already been setting Drixx up for a potential bus? Possible scum team here.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 985, Raya36 wrote:Keyenpeydee - I highly doubt they are scum buddies. Seems unlikely scum would have gotten in such a huge argument and read each other as scum with evidence shown.
Are you talking to me or are you talking about me?
Show
Games that I modded:

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Raya36 »

About
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 3.02

Snow's melting. Building a house.

LynchingWith 5 votes in play, it takes 3 to lynch.

:!:
Drixx
(L-1): itlepip, keyenpeydee

Not Voting
(3): Drixx, Elbirn, Raya36

Mod notes
: Keep it fun!

Deadline
:
(expired on 2017-07-09 14:00:00)
[/area]
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Apparently I somehow haven't posted in 2 days

I think flogs interactions with drixx and key are....perhaps indicative of them not being scum? Key and flogs arguments were...odd, I maybe think that scum buddies wouldn't interact like that. I suppose it all could have been staged but a simpler explanation would be that they're not aligned.

As for Drixx,

Newb-Scum calling an interaction scum vs. Scum? Like...idk man that's shite.

I really just want Drixx to come back here and give a fuck but I don't think he does :(
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Heck it let's go here

VOTE: Raya36
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 990, Elbirn wrote:Heck it let's go here

Any reasoning to go along with this vote?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 991, Raya36 wrote:
In post 990, Elbirn wrote:Heck it let's go here

Any reasoning to go along with this vote?
Circumstantial evidence points towards you + I want things to happen in this game and nothing happens by us all twiddling our thumbs waiting for one of us to hammer drixx

Iso me, I've floated your name a few times
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Drixx1 has been prodded. He has (expired on 2017-06-30 07:05:00) to post or he will be replaced.

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Drixx »

*sadface* ... I hate getting an actual prod when an IC. I'm working on a fairly comprehensive post, and I do in fact give a shit :)

At this point, substantively I want to draw attention to Raya's posts in the #950-#974 range. Just see what you see untainted by specifics. I'll say more about it in a bit.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Ily drixx
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Plotinus »

itlepip1 and keyenpeydee1 have been prodded. They have (expired on 2017-07-01 12:20:00) to post or they will be replaced.

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Soooo is Raya scum now?
Show
Games that I modded:

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Raya36 »

What happened to everyone? Come on guys, do stuff! Anybody have any thoughts on the interactions?
In post 989, Elbirn wrote:Apparently I somehow haven't posted in 2 days

I think flogs interactions with drixx and key are....perhaps indicative of them not being scum? Key and flogs arguments were...odd, I maybe think that scum buddies wouldn't interact like that. I suppose it all could have been staged but a simpler explanation would be that they're not aligned.

As for Drixx,

Newb-Scum calling an interaction scum vs. Scum? Like...idk man that's shite.

I really just want Drixx to come back here and give a fuck but I don't think he does :(
I agree with your first paragraph. It would definitely be odd for scum to set something like that up and I don't see scum having an argument like that in the main thread. I highly doubt they are a scum team.

Are you getting a read one way or the other from Flubber calling Drixx and Bombcat a scum team? Any thoughts on Drixx based on his interactions?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Drixx »

Raya ... what are YOUR thoughts on Flubber. And me. :-)
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”